My Little Love || Sim Jaehyu...

By Jungwonsrealwife

Once apon a time, There lived a young girl named Jung Jihao. She moved countries to focus on her studies and... More

A New Welcoming .
And I'd Do It Again .
I Don't Need Your Apology .

A New Beginning .

11 1 0
By Jungwonsrealwife

- Jung Jihao's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock ringing
"When will this be over ?" I decided to get up and get ready for the day since I had packing to do.
I went to take a shower not until I heard a loud scream in the kitchen. " OH I'VE BEEN CAUGHT UNDER THE SPOT SPOT SPOT LIGHT " That was my older sister
Jiun. " junjun it's early and I'm not in the mood can u just quiet down a little ?" I said to my 20 year old sister. I then went to take a warm shower to start the morning, I connected my phone to the speaker and chose a song before I hopped into the shower. "Perfect"  i played my favorite song 'sparks' by coldplay, when I tell u I loved this man's music I mean I could listen to his songs all day but for now let's just take a quick shower and get to packing.

                        Introduction.

Hi my name is Jung Jihao, I live in California but I've recently got accepted into my dream college in Korea. I've been studying Korean for a while but I'm not that good.
I just turned 19 and I'm studying to become an actress.
I know seems like a lot but I'm pretty sure I can succeed once I put myself to it.
I live with my sister Jung Jiun, But I call her junjun because it's cute (^○^) she's now 20 and still acts like a child so I'm basically the one taking care of her.
I love my sister even though we might have slight disagreements and arguments but that doesn't stop us from being the idiots we are to each other.
My parents..Well Our parents work abroad and we were left alone to take care of our selves. It's wasn't the best feeling but I'm grateful for everything my sister has done for me to be where I am today and that's why I'm trying to get a part time job to help pay our bills.
Enough of the Introduction let's get back to the present.

~ Time skip ~

I just finished getting ready
This was my outfit:

I started putting all my makeup and accessories in one box marking them with a sharpie jiun on the other hand was dancing to some random kpop dance I didn't know what song she was dancing to but I think I heard the words ' I can't stop me ?'  Idk but she was also moving with me to Korea so that I wouldn't be alone.

-Jiuns POV

As I was dancing to my favorite kpop girl group 'TWICE' I heard my sister moving her stuffs which reminded me to finish packing my clothes.
I moved my makeup box and put it in a smaller box and marked it with my sister's black sharpie. I don't think my sister understands how much she means to me.. after our parents left us, there really wasn't much stuff left for us so...I had to find a job at the age of 15 to help my sister to get the education she needed. I'm so proud of what she had become of today, she's made me such a proud big sister and I will forever cherish her love for me. Anyways I finished putting all my shoes in one box and I was about to mark it but there was a knock on the door
" Knock! Knock! Knock! "
It was the mover guy.

"I'LL GET IT!"

Jihao's POV

I went and grab the door so the moving guys could take my box since I was finished first. I went to take a look in my sister's  room to see what all she's done.
" You're almost finished right?, our flight is in 4 hours u gotta hurry" I told my sister, she nodded her head and so I walked out and closed her door to let her finish what she was doing. I packed my suit cases and put my headphones and charger in my bag for when I need it , it was now 10:45 one hour before our flight as we drove to the airport.

~ Time Skip ~

-Jiuns POV

As time skips it was now 11:03
And we were boarding our flight after getting checked. Jihao was tired and I could tell, she had bags under her eyes which made me worried because she hasn't been getting enough sleep ever since we started moving our things, she's been getting tired quicker than she's ever gotten and it honestly didn't give me a good feeling. As we got on the plane she seated in her chair and immediately rested her eyes, I mean I couldn't blame her we've been moving our stuffs for almost 2 weeks straight and I was also tired so I took a nap since the trip would be an 11 hour direct flight so it gave me enough time to rest.

~ hours later ~

-Jihao's Pov

I opened my eyes to a sharp pain on my arm " OW! " I turned around to see what was causing the pain on my hand, I turned my head to see jiun pinching me so I pulled my hand away " what the fu-"
Before I could finish my sentence I felt a slight pain to the back of my head  " what were u about to say ?" My sister stared me dead in the eyes and I just wanted to run at this very moment.
"I'm sorry It won't happen again" I quickly apologize for my language "good now cmon I pinched u because u weren't waking up and I wanted to tell u that we were here" my sister explained I nodded my head and waited for our landing.

~ 5 minutes later ~

My sister and I were patiently waiting for our luggage when some random tall boy shoved my sister to the side "hey hey!" I said, the guy looked at me and so I was about to slap him until my sister stepped up " I'm sorry for the misunderstanding "  and she bowed

What the heck?! did she just bow to a random man? What is she? Crazy?

"What was that?!" I asked my sister
" You can't just attack anybody that bumps into me? U gotta show respect these people aren't like the ones in Cali!" She scolded me " alright alright! I was just trying to stick up for u no need to be a stuck up !" I said and she just rolled her eyes. My sister once lived in Korea so she knows a lot more than I do being here. We caught an Uber and went to our home address.

This was our home:

"Woah this Is our home?" I asked amused of how big the house was "Yea you like it? I picked it because it was kinda like a modern design ya know" she laughed " Yeah I like it but that 'ya know' part was so unnecessary "  I laughed back and she smiled " You know..I love seeing you smile it makes me happy to see your enjoying your self :) " i saddened a bit after what she said. A little background of my self I use to do self harm and I'm not too proud of it.. I turned to pills to help me get rid of the pain but it just gotten worst and I became addicted and so my sister found out and we'd fight all the time so.. she sent me to rehab and I got myself cleaned and took care of myself more.

-Jiun's POV

Jihao and I went inside and saw our stuff already in place just that our dressers and closets weren't here yet it would probably come tomorrow but since I was too tired to think of anything or eat anything I found myself in a room to sleep in just for the night since I was tired.

This was the inside of the house:

Downstairs living room

The kitchen

Jiun's room

Jihao's room

-Jihao's POV

The time was now 6:30
And I was hungry so I decided to make a meal for jiun and I because there is no guarantee that she won't be hungry.
I decided to make ramen because I was also tired but I wasn't gonna go to bed hungry because for sure jiun wouldn't wake me up to eat. "JUNJUN! Foods ready" I said calling out for my sister
But I got no response so I went to her room to see what she was doing, I walked in to see her soundly asleep on the bed .

Coot

I guess I'll just have to leave her ramen in the fridge.

I then went to the restroom to change into my PJ's since I had to start school tomorrow. I changed and brushed my hair

These were my PJ's:

And this was my hairstyle:

I was about to head to sleep when I heard a knock at the door.i decided to open it and see who it was. I opened the door to see a tall masculine figure with a sharp jawline and the most beautiful face I've seen all my life.

He looked so...handsome and elegant and I looked like trash.
"Ay i just came to ask if i could use your restroom? And also your that new person that just moved down the street everyone is talking about it but welcome i guess."

Ay? Excuse me? AY? SERIOUSLY?!
haven't his parents taught him how to greet someone when coming to THEIR house? Unbelievable, spoiled brat tch

"Oh uh thanks i guess and before u go to the bathroom would u mind greeting me better than just..ay ?"
I said telling the boy standing at my door

" Rightt would you mind telling me where the restroom is? I don't have all night " He said getting angry. "  Its down to the left... " I said not wanting to make him anymore mad.
He brushed his shoulders on mines and slightly pushed me.

He indeed was a pretty face with a dirty attitude.

He finally came out the bathroom and just walked out with out saying thanks or even saying goodbye. " Rude much? " I said and headed to bed since I had school tomorrow,  I sighed " here we go again... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
704K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
374K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
113K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...