I Don't Need Your Apology .

- Jihao's POV

As I was waiting for the others I heard a knock on the door so I called jennie
JEN THERES SOMEONE AT THE DOOR!
But I got no response so I just stood up and walked to the door with my heels clicking on the floor I opened the door to my surprise seeing the tall masculine man that tried threatening me today.
How may I help you? I asked while he looked at me confused Do you know where um Ms.kim is? I'd like to speak to her if u don't mind he said oh uh sure I'll be right back. Was the last thing before I quickly ran upstairs to Jennie's bedroom but I knocked before coming in. Jen? I knocked Yes? Come in
Um there's a tall guy at the door wanting to speak with you? Should I let him in? I asked Mhm she responded.
I quickly went downstairs to let the tall man in. You may come in please sit on the chair she'll be right down. I said before returning upstairs not wanting to be downstairs. Ryujin? You almost finished? I asked Yes I'm about to come out please tell me if it looks good. Ryujin said making me anxious as if she'd done something wrong. She finally walked out looking like the most beautiful princess I have ever seen, Her eyes sparkled like small stars in the sky.

You look so beautiful Ryujin. I said looking at her . She smiled and so I smiled back showing my deep dimples.

-Ryujin's POV

I was stressing over how I looked because I was using someone else's stuff and I wondered how I looked because all jennie had was elegant and fashion brand clothing I heard jihao knocking on the door Ryujin? You almost finished? She asked Yes I'm about to come out please tell me if it looks good. I said feeling nervous she might say it looks horrible since I have bad taste in fashion.
I took a deep breath before walking out .I finally walked out as jihao watched me with glistening eyes. She focused on my outfit before commenting You look so beautiful Ryujin. I smiled at her compliment almost crying, no one has ever told me I've looked beautiful in years..she smiled back at me showing her precious deep dimples I never knew she had. Jihao was such an amazing friend and we've only met today.

My dress:

My hair: