And I'd Do It Again .

-Jake's POV

I was still in total shock because of what happen earlier. No one has ever decided to even lay a finger on Nancy. She was My girlfriend and I loved her dearly but she's been really distant with me lately and I can't stand the fact that she might be talking to other boys behind my back so I try to keep in touch with her whenever I can. But this new girl..I couldn't take my eyes of her, she had such a pretty face and a nice body so was her sister. She had such a wonderful figure and such a pretty face, they were both the most beautiful girls I've seen in this school all year. I was astonished by their beauty I mean how can someone be this beautiful? They'd probably become the top visuals in no time and top Nancy. The only thing I wanted was for her to tell us her name but things escalated quickly. After that brutal attack I decided to walk in my class and sit in my assigned seat. After a while the bell finally rung and everyone came in and sat at their seats but girls were fangirling over me and I got tired of it so I just sighed, not until I saw a short but slim figure walk in and sat in the front. I wanted to move to the front but how?
The teacher then told us to introduce ourselves while pointing to the girl in the front. She hesitated for a moment but stood up And said Hello my name is jihao, so jihao was her name? It was such a unique name I never heard before. When she finished she smiled softly which made my heart flutter. Why was I feeling this way? I have a girlfriend and I'm happily inlove but..this girl Jihao was doing something to me, honestly..I liked it. Since I was next I cleared my throat and started speaking.

-Jihao's POV

The tall masculine figure stood up And finally spoke hello my name is Jake I'm 20 years old and I love playing football. That was all he said before sitting back down . After everyone had introduced themselves we finally started our first lesson which was English.

~ Time skip ~

The morning had went well, I did pretty good in English but I was now hungry , I was about to head to the cafeteria until two tall pretty girls came to me. One had such a pretty face with her natural plumped lips and such a slim figure, the other was a visual goddess she looked so elegant and humble giving a cold stare that sent shivers down my spine. They were both so beautiful and I felt like such a idiot standing with two pretty faces. Hi! I saw u going to the cafeteria alone and so I just wanted to ask if u wanted to join my friends and I for lunch? Also u were such a girl boss for standing up for yourself earlier your the talk of the school right now and everyone's talking about how Nancy got beaten up by a new student, OH! My names wonyoung and this is my bestfriend Mina! The tall girl said. She was such a cutie . Oh uh hi my names jihao but you can call me HaoHao for short and sure I would love to join if that's okay with your friends I said with an akward smile looking at the cold girl staring me down . I'm sure they won't mind cmon let's gooo! The tall girl said and grabbed my hand. She looked around for a minute until she pulled me to a table filled with girls. At one point I saw jiun sitting next to another elegant girl wearing Chanel jewelry, she looked at me before smiling and showing a cute gummy smile, she immediately stood up and introduced herself. Hi my names jennie your the new girl that kicked Nancy's ass right? THAT SHIT WAS SO AWESOME FOR NO REASON. She said in a loud tone which made me laugh she looks so cold but she's quite funny. All right haohao these are my friends, Jennie,Soojin, Mina, Haewon,Ryujin,Daniel and Yerin. They were all so beautiful and Wealthy .
I felt like the ugly duckling because they were all wearing luxurious brands and i was just dressed in plain clothes From fashion nova. Hey we should all hang out after school I know it's just our first day but I already think we all will become really close friends. Wonyoung said, this girl has such a sweet soul and I've never had friends this sweet.. The girls look like they've seen my sudden change of emotion and so Mina spoke in such a soft & lovely voice that made my heart flutter What's wrong Haohao? Did we say something to make you sad? She said , and they all turned their heads my way so now I was the center of attention it's just that I've never had much friends back in LA and you guys are so nice and caring even though we just met I said with a tear falling from my cheek awhh they all said and made me laugh a bit.