An Unfortunate Omega /Takemic...

By NielaSheridan01

✨ABO AU✨ ✨All Characters Belongs To Ken Wakui✨ Takemichi was shunned and hated by everyone he even hated hims... More

Prologue/ Introduction
Introduction 2
Introduction 3
Chapter 1: Eyes Blue
Chapter 2: I'll be A Good Boy
Chapter 3: Just A Kid
Chapter 4: The Feeling of Warmth
Chapter 5: A Kid In The Stationery Shop
Chapter 6: My World
Chapter 7: First Day
Praise
Chapter 9: A Cry For Help...
Chapter 10: A Mother, A Sad Story

Chapter 8: First Encounter....

1.6K 58 17
By NielaSheridan01

Takemichi clench the back of his teeth as he felt a hard punch in his face. But even if he do so the punch was still harsh so he fell to the ground. He looked wide eyed at the other kid as he felt helpless.

He questioned himself 'Did i do something wrong?' But nothing comes up.

"I..m re...all..y so...try ple...ase dont h...u..rt me..." Takemichi stutters.

He want to speak in a straight manner but nerves always gets the best of him. Was it. He always talk like that that's why everyone even in his old school call him a freak.

'Maybe he got scared because im a freak...' Takemichi thought.

His eyes hazy he wanted to cry because even if its faint no even if he choose to ignore it the punch really did hurt. It hurts a lot but he doesn't even have the courage to tell the boy stop.

.......

Baji just keeps on kicking Takemichi he doesn't know why but he just felt really uncomfortable at the boy. Especially the was his eyes looks. The way how the raven haired boy orbs glow blue but it was so empty.

And the look on his face despite being kicked down by him. Wasn't making his anger quelled either. He looks lifeless and as if he deserves everything coming to his way. Like as if he DESERVED it.

Baking shook his head as he growls at the raven haired boy whose now hugging his knees while laying on the ground. To protect himself from more painful assault from the black haired fanged boy.

"Your weird what the hell is wrong with your eye they are so creepy its digusting!!" Haji smalls glaring Takemichi.

"I hate people like you who act strong even if they are weak" Haji growls as he kicks dust to Takemichi face.

Takemichi then proceeds to cough as the dust reach his face as he also cover his eyes due to the pain of the dust hitting his eyes. He felt his body heavy as he heared leaving footsteps.

Takemi cough as he held his stomach he felt his legs hurting but he push through the pain. Despite the dirty clothes Takemichi still wanted to attend his class after all he doesn't want his grandmother sad.

'Right she'll be sad if i tell this to her and if i dont attend to class' Takemichi thought.

Takemichi proceeds to his classroom of course he was ask by his homeroom teacher on why he is dirty but he just shrugged it off and said that he unfortunately fell of the swing.

The teacher just sigh and nod as she starts the class. Despite Takemichi body aching he push through it never even showing a look of pain in his face.

"Hey you look really i think its better if you go to the clinic" Aya spoke out of concern towards the raven haired boy.

"It's fine..." Takemichi spoke not bothering to look at Aya.

"Hmmmppp..." the girl just huff.

"Teacher Takemichi is really hurt he keeps on holding his stomach i think that he got-----" before Aya could complete Takemichi stand up.

"May i go to the clinic" Takemichi spoke.

"Huh ohhh okay..."the teacher looks confuse.

"I'll accompany him" Aya just giggles.

........

"You're really annoying you know" Takemichi said.

Though he really don't find the precence of the girl annoying or uncomfortable he somehow had to say those words. Even though he thinks that he had no right to.

"The same goes for you. Tsk if your being bullied then speak up besides Baji is probably gonna get kick out of this school sooner or later because of his temperament" Aya spoke.

"Baji?" Takmeichi questioned.

"Yep Baji Keisuke one of the notorious children in this school. Well its to be expected he doesn't have a father to discipline him anyway" Aya just shrugged.

"You know you should really watch your words" Takemichi mumbles.

"And what for i didn't lie his an idiot through and through" Aya shrugged.

"Yeahh im an idiot through and through" a growl was heard behind Takemichi.

Aya and Takemichi look back but both remain with a stoic face. As if they don't really care whether the older boy heard it or not. Like they just dont give a damn.

"Yeah your dumb as fuck pretty sure sooner or later that your gonna get hold back a grade" Aya spoke.

"Huh?!!!" Baji snarls.

Before Bani could reach the two young kids a teacher walk out of a room.

"Baji Keisuke!!!"

"Eekkk!" Baji flinched as he runs away.

"Hmmmppp... See everyone is wary of him because of his dog like behavior" Aya spoke.

The two walk away as they enter the clinic.

"Ugh...... The nurse isn't always here specially when you need her.." Aya growls.

"Well whatever...." She shrugged as she took some first aid kit in the first aid kit cabinet and an ice pack in the fridge.

"You know Aya your cool" Takemichi spoke.

"What because I'm a two faced?" Aya asks glaring at Takmeichi.

"Hmmppp... Well whatever you're the weird one how on earth did you even notice that i was faking a smike in front of you earlier" Aya shrugged.

"We both live a pretty rough life right?" She asks.

Takemichi didn't say anything so Aya take that answer as a yes. Aya then patch up Takemichi and the two just play around in the clinic since they are bored.

Up untill Aya ask something

"Hey Takemichi you know your the first person i felt that i can breath a fresh of air you know"

"Though i don't know your situation i feel free she im with you though its only been a day. I feel like all the disgust i feel whenever i had to smile for people just to be part of there group go away" Aga continues.

"Your somehow warm.." Aya spoke.

Takemichi stares at the girl as she lean her head in Takemichi shoulder. Takemichi didn't know what to say maybe because they are in the same situation where they have to pretend to be okay. Takemichi felt peacefully as well.

He felt much more peaceful than being with his grandmother or the black haired guy who visits him all the time.

It's probably because Aya understands him and he understand Aya too. He wish that time would just stop for a bit for this warmness too continue.

......

Yorue Aya
🌸Alpha🌸
Likes: Takmeichi, Music, Books, also Takemichi voice when he sings as well as his garden smell like scent, Takemichi eyes. (In short she just like Takemichi) also sleeping.
Hates: Well anyone who decides to harm Takemichi, she also hate fries or potatoes but she had to like them because takemichi openly talks about how much he lokes it. She don't want break Michi heart by saying fries taste stale.....

-Takemichi sole friend.
-She grew up in a really rich household. But she was always edged on to do better. She hated it she wanted a normal child life but she was forced to grew up.
-She somehow like Takemichi because they re the polar opposite but at the same tine same. Because they both hate life and had to just go through with it.
-Reaction when Shinichiro got hurt? Heck she doesn't even know him. And she don't give a single bullshit about anyone other than Takemichi. The reason why Takemichi was able to get out of prison is her.
-She had strong sense of responsibility over Takemichi. She actually hated herself when Takemichi left because of the incident. Always wait visit Takemichi grandmother house everyweek. She's the one who take care of the plants there since Takemichi loves flower like a lot.
-She knew that Takemichi was an Omega from the very beginning. She also had sense of strong smell.
-Even though she always said she's tired she still takes good care of Takemichi. She got favoritism smh.

"Takemichi its been a long time how've you been?"
"Do whatever you want even if you truly try to commit murder this time nobody would dare to touch you"
"I feel tired but im willing to sya awake for you"

...........

To be continued.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8K 30
status: completed - omegaverse cafè/model AU - aged up AU kiribakudeku no Quirks { I don't own any of the characters from mha/bnha } ☕︎ what will b...
301K 8.3K 23
Status: Completed ~ Not edited! so sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes ~ --------- It was Izuku (Omega) and Todorokis (Alpha) Annivers...
167K 4.3K 32
In this world of dominance or submissive, Alpha's,Beta's, and omega's have a role in society.Of all these three roles only one is hated and looked do...
26.3K 1.1K 23
"Hmmmm...Im getting tired.Then how will it end this time" The child that was "teach" by his own father on how to win in this so called "game". "One d...