Another World Group Pet: Ther...

By J-R-B2200

https://www.69shu.com/txt/40697.htm By: The Unchangeable Time Category: Science Fiction Space 191,000 words |... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
chapter 41-50
chapter 51-60
chapter 61-70
chapter 71-80
chapter 81-90
chapter 91-100
chapter 101-110
chapter 111-120
chapter 121-130
chapter 131-140
chapter 141-150
chapter 151-160
chapter 161-170
chapter 171-180
chapter 181-190
chapter 191-195
Last Chapter

Chapter 10

2.5K 48 0
By J-R-B2200

Chapter 10The mother and stepfather

  Wang Chengrong and Wang Guohua looked at each other helplessly, okay, the mistress of the family has spoken, they only have to be obedient.

  "Okay, don't go, we are all at home with Xiaoyu today." Wang Chengrong is the director of his own private hospital, and he has the final say on whether to go or not. He sat down and smiled and looked at Wang Xinyu, his eyes full of love.

  Wang Guohua owns a medical equipment company and is his own boss, so it's okay to take a day off. He stretched his waist and said, "Okay, since I don't go to work, I'm bored when I'm idle, so I went upstairs to watch a movie. Xiaoyu, are you coming."

  Wang Xinyu shook her head and leaned beside Grandpa Wang obediently, "If you don't go, I want to accompany Grandpa..."

  One sentence made Grandpa Wang smile happily. boring?

  Hehe... Sure enough, the stinky boy is incomparable with the sweet and glutinous female doll.

  Wang Xinyu really did not expect that her aunt would be so powerful. Not only did he leave the family at home, but he also sent a message in the name of the old man in the family group, so that everyone must not travel in the rain.

  Wang Xinyu breathed a sigh of relief. That's all she can do. Everyone has their own fate, and the dangers and opportunities of the apocalypse coexist. She can't interfere too much, and she can't bear the fate of so many people.

  As long as they escaped this initial catastrophe, and everyone was prepared afterward, they could use their abilities to be safe.

  Wang Xinyu knew that the original mother and stepfather would be back today, but she felt uneasy because she didn't know when, and finally called Wang Baozhu.

  "Mom, when will you and uncle get home today?"

  "Oh, we're already on the road, but the weather is so bad today, and the road is too congested. It's estimated that we won't be home until the afternoon." Wang Baozhu watched the car go fast. As he moved forward, he was so angry that he squeezed the waist of the man beside him.

  "Ouch, baby, take it easy, take it easy..." Zhao Yuliang begged for mercy because of the sudden pain, so pitiful.

  "I told you to go home early, go home early, but you didn't listen, you insisted on staying for another day, and... so I don't know how to control, let's see what you've done..." Yesterday's battle was too intense, and Wang Baozhu suffered serious sequelae. , I just want to go home and lie down on the big bed to sleep comfortably.

  Now I am trapped in this small space, the weather outside is oppressive, the travel is so slow that I am so anxious that I am in a bad mood, and my temper will follow.

  "Hey, baby, wife... I don't want to play with you for a few more days while I'm at work... Besides, you can't blame me for the bad weather..." Although Zhao Yuliang is middle-aged, he takes good care of it. Very good, is a beautiful uncle. Usually modest, but decisive at the negotiating table. Now he is putting on a wronged face and pretending to be pitiful. If he is seen by those opponents, he will be shocked.

  "Don't blame you, don't blame you, who do you blame? Do you blame me?"

  "Okay, blame me...Baby, blame me, it's my fault, I didn't read the weather forecast yesterday..." Zhao Yuliang knows women well Don't reason with her when you're making trouble out of nowhere, just take care of everything, and then just coax it, "Come on, you lie on my lap like this, I'll squeeze your waist..."

  "Hmph... You know each other." ..."

  Wang Xinyu held the phone and listened to the rustling voice on the other end of the phone, her face was full of black lines, did her mother forget that she was still on the phone with her...

  "Here, yes yes, right there, Um...comfortable...um..."

  "Baby, feel good...I'm fine..."

  "Hum...um..."

  Wang Xinyu is going crazy, it's not suitable for children...

  "Mom, mom, are you still there? ?" She hurriedly said, interrupting the live broadcast on the opposite side.

  "Oh, I forgot, my daughter is still here, it's all your fault." Wang Baozhu patted Zhao Yuliang angrily, feeling a little embarrassed, "Hey, Xiaoyu, here, here, you say."

  "I just asked You, have you seen the message sent by the aunt in the group? After asking several times, why is there no voice from your side?" Wang Xinyu pretended that the phone was down just now and didn't hear anything, to save everyone's embarrassment.

  "Oh, maybe the signal is not good." Wang Baozhu was really relieved when she heard the girl's words, she still wanted to be old.

  "The information, let me take a look." Wang Baozhu flipped through the information, "I see, what's going on?"

  "I don't know what's going on, but you can just do it anyway, go home now, don't worry. Don't get in the rain, you know? You can't get in the rain at all." Wang Xinyu repeatedly stressed not to get in the rain, hoping she would listen.

  "Okay, I see." Wang Baozhu really listened to her daughter's attention when she saw it.

  "Well, then I'm hanging up, bye."

  "Okay, bye."

  "Did you hear, let's go home quickly, let Xiao Song drive quickly..."

  "Okay, don't worry, I'll definitely be home in the afternoon..."

  Wang Xinyu hung up the phone silently, and through this call, her impression of her mother and stepfather became clearer and deeper.

  Listening to the conversation between the two, I know that her mother is living a happy life now. It's so good...

  Wang Xinyu walked to the window and looked at the sky outside. It was almost noon, and it was still foggy outside, and the sun never saw the light

  . The next night swept the world, and no one was spared.

  The heavy rain carries an unknown virus, and it will erode your internal organs through the pores. Whether it is people, animals or plants, it is either infected and died, or infected and mutated, and no one is spared. This is the first generation source of infection.

  The infected person will have fever and vomiting when eroded by the virus, and then, the body will rot from the inside to the outside, and at most one day, they will die quickly.

  The vomit and corpse of the deceased carry the virus, and ordinary people who accidentally touch it will also face infection.

  People were unprepared in the beginning, the number of infections was extremely high, and the death toll was terrifyingly terrifying.

  It has been several days since everyone learned about the rules here, learned the preventive measures, and the news spread to the official announcement.

  At this time, human existence has become extremely difficult.

  Because they not only have to prevent infection, but also to deal with mutated animals and plants.

  The mutated animals and plants also carry viruses, and they become extremely ferocious. Ordinary people who are injured by them will also be infected with the virus. They either die or mutate, and there is no choice.

  In the end, ordinary people became frightened birds, and many people hid at home and starved to death.

  They don't have the courage to go out and fight.

  Wang Xinyu edited a small post on the computer about virus prevention in the last days, but it was delayed.

  She was afraid of getting into trouble.

  "Boom...Boom..." With the thunder and lightning outside the house, the wind raged, and the rain poured, she knew that the end of the world had come.

  With a single tap of the finger, the small post was posted, but I don't know how many people could see it...

  (End of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 8.7K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
3.3K 345 56
After ten years in prison, Yancy is suddenly taken from the closest thing to a home he had for a top-secret government experiment. For years now, hig...
83.3K 1.6K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
328 38 3
HER PAST & HIS FUTURE -a tale of love, mystery and drama Ending up in a year three decades away from yours when you just wanted to visit a temple fro...