Another World Group Pet: Ther...

By J-R-B2200

https://www.69shu.com/txt/40697.htm By: The Unchangeable Time Category: Science Fiction Space 191,000 words |... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
chapter 41-50
chapter 51-60
chapter 61-70
chapter 71-80
chapter 81-90
chapter 91-100
chapter 101-110
chapter 111-120
chapter 121-130
chapter 131-140
chapter 141-150
chapter 151-160
chapter 161-170
chapter 171-180
chapter 181-190
chapter 191-195
Last Chapter

Chapter 6

2.8K 50 0
By J-R-B2200

Chapter 6 Oolong

  Wang Xinyu went straight to the big warehouse in the bazaar, and soon the goods ordered yesterday arrived one after another, and it was another busy morning.

  In the middle, she received calls from several little sisters about shopping and dinner parties, but she declined them all. She's very busy, and there's no time for fun in America.

  At noon, Wang Xinyu burned her first lunch in the space, which is considered a warm house? Yes, for Wang Xinyu, space is now a home for her.

  Wang Xinyu simply laid floor tiles on the open space beside the small bridge, surrounded by fences, and built a one-room, one-kitchen.

  After eating and drinking, I lay on the sofa and looked across the stream. The small animals and the big animals were already fed. After a night of running around, it was estimated that they could survive well in the space.

  The land of the farm had been sprinkled with grass seeds, but she was stumped by how to water it, so she bought a pump and a lot of batteries.

  But the space is really big, and if it needs to be upgraded in the future, it will only get bigger and bigger. A mere pump can do it? Is there such a long hose?
  The agricultural machinery I just bought includes a small excavator, but it can dig a few ditches to divert the water.

  The amount of this project is a bit large, and Wang Xinyu plans to do it slowly after he settles down.

  After resting for a while, Wang Xinyu stretched her waist and got out of the space. She was about to go to the market again when she heard the mobile phone in her pocket beeping. Seeing that there were a dozen missed calls and dozens of messages together sent over.

  In space, the mobile phone has no signal, and when it comes out, the information will be pushed in.

  "Xiaoyu, why can't you get through with your phone? Where are you?"

  "Xiaoyu? Where have you been? Why are you not at home or at school?"

  "Xiaoyu? Are you in danger?"

  Wang Xinyu messaged one after another Listening, it was the anxious voice of an old man, who was the original grandfather.

  "Xiaoyu, don't be afraid, grandpa has already called the police, and the police will come to rescue you soon..."

  Hearing this, Wang Xinyu was so frightened that she couldn't care about anything, and immediately called back.

  The other end of the phone picked up as soon as it rang, and it could be seen that the person had been waiting there.

  "Xiaoyu?"

  "Hey, grandpa, where am I?"

  "Where are you? Why can't the phone get through?"

  A warm current surged in Wang Xinyu's heart, and she said softly, "I'm playing outside, there's no cell phone signal here, so I didn't receive your call, grandpa, wouldn't you really call the police?"

  "Of course it's true, I've been contacting you all the time. If I don't get on you, I have to think of a way." Grandpa Wang's tone was a little irritated.

  Wang Xinyu was about to beg for mercy when she heard something from outside...

  "Wait, grandpa, there seems to be a siren outside..."

  Wang Xinyu's whole heart was lifted. Walk over and open the garage door.

  "Captain Li, this car is indeed Miss Wang's."

  "Well... hurry up... fence this place."

  Wang Xinyu opened the shutter door and saw a dozen or so heavily armed police officers outside the warehouse door. , one muzzle at her.

  She hurriedly said, "I'm Wang Xinyu, I'm fine." Darling, I

  didn't know what was going on in this battle...

  Also, don't shake your hands... I scared the baby to death.

  The warehouse doors were all opened, and the situation inside was clear at a glance.

  Team Li waved his hands expressionlessly to signal everyone to close the team.

  Wang Xinyu stepped forward with a guilty conscience and explained with a smile, "Captain Li, I'm sorry to trouble you. Really... this is all a misunderstanding. There is something wrong with my mobile phone and there is no signal. My grandfather has been unable to contact me. I was so anxious that I called the police, and I'm sorry..."

  Team Li was indeed a little unhappy, but thinking that it was the well-respected old Wang who called the police, he felt relieved, and seeing that Miss Wang's attitude was also very good, he felt The last bit of pimple is gone too.

  "It's fine, Mr. Wang is in a hurry, go back and comfort yourself." Li team waved to her and left.

  Wang Xinyu breathed a sigh of relief and picked up the phone to continue chatting with her grandfather.

  "Grandpa, you scared me to death just now..."

  The conversation with grandpa just now made Wang Xinyu quickly receive the previous mode of getting along with the original body and grandpa, and her tone involuntarily brought out a little coquettishness.

  "Don't talk nonsense, what are you dead and dead, hurry up and pee." The old man couldn't hear the word, so he was taboo.

  "Bah..." Wang Xinyu purred obediently, and heard her grandfather's satisfied voice on the other end of the phone, "That's good, come over for dinner tonight, your fifth brother wants to bring your girlfriend back, and you come to help him too. Eye..."

  "Okay..." Wang Xinyu readily agreed, she also wanted to see her grandfather, and she felt anxious when she thought that grandpa would contract the virus and die at the beginning of the apocalypse.

  Judging from the memory of this body, Grandpa Wang and several uncles and brothers are very good to her, and they are really partial.

  Wang Xinyu's mother, Wang Baozhu, is Grandpa Wang's old daughter, and she is the only daughter who was born unexpectedly after several years after having three sons. Naturally, she is much loved.

  Several aunts in the Wang family also worked hard and gave birth to a litter of sons, but they couldn't add a small padded jacket to the Wang family.

  It was not until Wang Xinyu was born that the Wang family welcomed another lovely little princess. Everyone loved Wu Jiwu, and naturally they held her in their hands and petted her.

  There is a reason for Wang Xinyu's surname Wang, Sui's mother.

  Wang Xinyu's father, Bai Yun, came from a very remote mountainous area. At that time, despite the opposition of his family, Wang Baozhu was determined to follow this poor boy, even if it was a hard life.

  She firmly believes that Baiyun is her destiny, and they have the most romantic love in the world.

  Grandpa Wang loves Wang Baozhu so much, how could it be possible to see her living a hard life regardless of how she could only compromise in the end.

  However, he also strongly asked Bai Yun to join the family, so Wang Xinyu took the surname Wang instead of Bai.

  In Wang Xinyu's limited vague memory, Bai Yun was a gentle and handsome man. He never seemed to lose his temper. Even if someone made fun of him overtly and secretly for eating soft rice, he never blushed.

  He treats Wang Baozhu and Wang Xinyu very well and is a good husband and father.

  Too bad life was too short. That year, Wang Xinyu was only ten years old, and the young couple went on a trip, but no one expected that they would encounter disaster.

  In order to save Wang Baozhu, he fell off the cliff and fell into the rolling torrent, but no bones were found.

  Two people went out sweetly, and one came back in grief.

  Wang Baozhu was hit hard and had been depressed for many years since then, until he met Zhao Yuliang, and then slowly walked out and scored twice.

  (End of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
5.4K 246 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
88.7K 8.7K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
81.4K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...