Another World Group Pet: Ther...

By J-R-B2200

https://www.69shu.com/txt/40697.htm By: The Unchangeable Time Category: Science Fiction Space 191,000 words |... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
chapter 41-50
chapter 51-60
chapter 61-70
chapter 71-80
chapter 81-90
chapter 91-100
chapter 101-110
chapter 111-120
chapter 121-130
chapter 131-140
chapter 141-150
chapter 151-160
chapter 161-170
chapter 171-180
chapter 181-190
chapter 191-195
Last Chapter

Chapter 2

4K 65 0
By J-R-B2200

Chapter 2 Brother

  Wang Xinyu threw the mobile phone and the wallet he found into his pocket, and opened the drawer casually, picked one of the many car keys, and played a few times, the ruffian whistled and opened the door handsomely, Step out.

  She can also drive in the original world. When she is often in financial deficit, she will be a chauffeur. She has also touched a lot of various sports cars.

  When she went out, she saw a circle of corridors. The hall was hollowed out, and in the middle was a crystal chandelier hovering upwards, which made her eyes hurt.

  Leaning on the corridor and looking down from the top, it is estimated that there is a hall of more than 200 square meters, with extremely luxurious decoration.

  There is a row of antique shelves against the wall, which are full of them. With the carved furniture of dull and unknown wood, it feels like a high-end atmosphere.

  Wang Xinyu tutted twice and started down the spiral staircase. There was a nanny in the hall cleaning.

  Hearing the movement upstairs, she raised her head and said in surprise: "Miss Yu, are you at home?" She suddenly remembered something, and quickly added: "I'm sorry, I..."

  Hey, she was talking too much, this Miss Yu has a temper. But it's not good, she just waits to be scolded.

  Of course Wang Xinyu wasn't angry, and she wasn't the real person, "Where are Uncle Zhao and my mother?"

  Seeing that she didn't get angry, Aunt Li sighed in relief, and then answered cautiously, "Master is on a business trip with his wife, and he wants to come back the day after tomorrow."

  The mother of the original body was married for a second time and had only been married for two years. At that time, she was an adult, so she did not change her tune.

  Wang Xinyu nodded and breathed a sigh of relief to herself. The day after tomorrow would be a good time to come back. She occupied the body of someone else's daughter, and she felt guilty to see her mother immediately.

  Fortunately, there is a buffer time now, "Is there anything to eat at home?"

  She was hungry.

  "Yes, yes, there are cakes and snacks in the refrigerator, or what do you want to eat? I ask the master to make it for you?"

  Aunt Li replied in a hurry, a little surprised in her heart, this Miss Yu looks very different today, not as arrogant as in the past.   As Wang Xinyu walked down, she said, "Bring

  me a cake first, then give me a bowl of noodles. I'm hungry. Thank you."

But still reacted quickly and went to the kitchen.

  The cake was really delicious, but it was too small, one piece could only fit between her teeth.

  "Click" The door at the entrance was opened, and a man strode in. He was wearing a silver-white suit, which must have been valuable. She could see the faint silver lines on the sleeves and necklines.

  The facial features... uh... so handsome...

  Wang Xinyu put a bite of the cake in her mouth and forgot to chew it, staring blankly at him walking towards her step by step.

  How to describe it, the facial features are exquisite, the contours are clear, the nose is thin and the lips are thin, and under a pair of golden glasses, a pair of sword eyebrows and star eyes are too attractive.

  "Why are you still at home?" Zhao Xixun asked with a frown. Then he thought of something, and said coldly: "Forget it, don't go out and run around these few nights." After saying this, he ignored her and turned around. building.

  "Master, this box?" Zhao Fu, the big housekeeper who followed behind, asked, pointing to the big black box in the hands of a black-clothed bodyguard behind him.

  Zhao Xixun kept walking, and said lightly, "Take it to the storage room."

  Wang Xinyu was still stunned, staring at his back, watching him leave. Ah... This person seems to be gentle and refined, and his temperament seems to be very cold.

  He was the original step-brother, and now also her... step-brother.

  In fact, she was able to determine so quickly that she had transmigrated into that apocalyptic text, and it was also because she knew that her original body had a step-brother named Zhao Xixun, and the relationship between the characters was right.

  He is an important character mentioned in the book, the great military advisor beside the male protagonist Song Tianyao. He doesn't make many frontal appearances in the book, and most of them are mentioned in the mouth of the male protagonist, which feels a bit mysterious.

  There are many aristocratic families in J Province, the most important ones are the Zhao family, the Song family, the Wang family, the Zhou family and the Qin family.

  After the end of the world, the family reshuffled, ups and downs. In the end, the Zhao family and the Song family formed an alliance and took control of the military and political power in the J province in the early days of the end of the world.

  The Song family where the male protagonist Song Tianyao belongs is a family of soldiers, no wonder he can dominate in this chaotic world, no matter when, force is the most powerful means to suppress the turmoil.

  The Zhao family where his stepbrother lives is a political family, and Zhao Xixun became the mayor of S city at a young age.

  However, Wang Xinyu's stepfather, Zhao Yuliang, is an alternative in the family. When he became an adult, he did not engage in politics according to the requirements of his elders.

  The wealth of the family is strong, which also played a big role in Zhao Xixun's ability to quickly control the situation in S City after the end of the world.

  Ouch, this brother is a golden thigh.

  Just thinking about how to get along with her step-brother, Aunt Li's noodles were delivered. Looking at the bowl of noodles with all the flavors and flavors and five kinds of side dishes made of Xiaodie, she couldn't help swallowing, and then continued. He didn't care about anything else, he grabbed the bowl and ate.

  It's delicious, really delicious...

  Wang Xinyu was a foodie in her last life, and her monthly expenses, except for rent, utilities, and other necessary living expenses, went into her mouth.

  There are too many delicacies in the world, and she can't often go to big restaurants with that little salary.

  How to do? For a delicious bite, she also gave up.

  I don't hesitate to go to work in the back kitchen of various restaurants, steal teachers by the way, and then come back and spend huge sums of money to buy ingredients to cook by myself.

  Not to mention, she is still a little spiritual in this regard, and her craftsmanship has gradually been practiced.

  From the perspective of her as a senior gluttonous eater, this bowl of noodles was definitely made by a top chef. When she is free, she must communicate with him.

  Now, she's going to get down to business.

  After eating a full meal, Wang Xinyu touched her somewhat round belly and stood up, burping, she was fed up...

  Rubbing her stomach, she walked all the way to the garage, went in and took a look, my dear, there are more than 30 sports cars in a row, she pressed the car key in her hand and moved towards one of the cars with flashing lights. The red sports car goes.

  Some excitedly opened the car door and sat in, haha, it's hers, it's great.

  In the most luxurious villa area of ​​S City, J Province, a red sports car rolled down the winding road, speeding all the way, and drifting out of a few corners, looking extremely thrilling.

  With the sound of the car engine, the friction between the car and the ground, and the excited screams and whistles of women, it's really...

  Fortunately, this is a villa area, and there are not many households. Now it's not the rush hour for commuting. Nobody. Otherwise...

  the sports car came all the way to the largest wholesale market in J province.

  Wang Xinyu found the market management office, rented the most remote large warehouse, and began to frantically scan the goods.

  (End of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 1.6K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
3.3K 345 56
After ten years in prison, Yancy is suddenly taken from the closest thing to a home he had for a top-secret government experiment. For years now, hig...
319 38 3
HER PAST & HIS FUTURE -a tale of love, mystery and drama Ending up in a year three decades away from yours when you just wanted to visit a temple fro...
136K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...