Lupin the Third - Goemon's Bl...

By jigensrevolver

Female Roleplay and discretion: (Violence, Language, Romance, and Sexual Material). The Lupin gang is separa... More

Part 1: The Art of Meditation
Part 2: The Art of Defense
Part 3: Self-Combat
Part 4: Goemon's Weakness
Part 5: The Wolves
Part 6: A Soft Side
Part 7: Archery Lesson
Part 8: Confession
Part 9: Tantric Love
Part 11: Midnight Dragon
Part 12: Spare Her Life
Part 13: Love Never Dies
Part 14: Three Witnesses
Part 15: Baby Fever
Part 16: Fear of Birth
Part 17: The Blade of Goemon

Part 10: Way's of the Blade

100 1 0
By jigensrevolver

He sat among his mat in front of you eating his cup of noodles that next afternoon. The snow was still very high beyond the temple, and the trees had also been covered with snow upon their branches. He had his sword by his shoulder against his light blue kimono, as he ate his food with you. It was a very nice, chilly morning, and there were a few white coated wolves that trotted through the woods in the distance through the mountain.

.

.

He had some lo-fi, Japanese, nature like music playing from his own radio that he likes to meditate or listen too which was relaxing and tranquil.

Goemon: With your sword, you'll be able to cut through almost anything, but you must let your mind be calm and still as a crystal pond.

Y/N: Anything you've cut through that was not useless?

Goemon nods: Yes, once I've cut through a shooting star in the sky, many people should know of what my Zantesuken is capable of.

Y/N: You are the one to wield it, your the right person for it.

Goemon: I trained long and hard for it, and it's served me well.

Y/N: How are you feeling this morning by the way?

Goemon paused:--refreshed, I would say the copulation gave me more of a brighter side to ideas and such things. Though I enjoyed it very much, loving you has taught me a few things as well.

He smiled with his eyes closed.

Y/N: What are the things you learned then?

Goemon: The Heart's Center is important to loving someone close; you've shown me physical stimulation, affection, and kindness as well that I find very sweet in a woman. Not only your capable of defending, fighting in combat, and remaining level headed, but you are a gentle loving woman as well.

You turn pink at his words as he smiled once again setting his cup of noodle down in his lap. His chopsticks in the cup, he sets it aside and stands up.

Goemon: Today is an important day to teach you on Zantesuken, we must go to where the wolves are however.

Y/N: The wolves? But what if they have a new Alpha?

Goemon: It is not the wolves you should worry about. There is something else that lives in these mountains that both of us should be worrying about more.

Y/N: What is it?

Goemon: They call it; the Yajū, The Beast.

Y/N: What does the Beast look like?

Goemon: That I do not even know myself.  Which is why we are going to trek up further through the mountains near the Alpha Cave. 

Y/N: What ever we have to come across we have to kill it right?

Goemon: That is the goal, when I trained and was set to go against the Beast, it was with my own bare hands however.  The Beast takes forms of anything your conscious can think of. 

Y/N: What did your Beast look like when you fought it?

Goemon: My own fear.  A friend turned enemy

Y/N: Who was the friend?

Goemon closed his eyes: That I cannot say, if I were to say it you will get the idea too.  However, it wouldn't be the same as your fears as well.

Y/N: My fear has always been the absolute worst.

Goemon: Do tell, it is important that I should know.

You took a deep breath with your eyes closed lowering your cup of noodle, setting it aside yourself upon the yoga mat.

Y/N: The great Black Hiryū

Goemon's pupils became small: The Black Fire Dragon?  I haven't heard that name in centuries.

Y/N: That's what might be the Beast that'll take into form, I'll have to fight it on my own right?

Goemon: I can help you, but I can't kill the Beast.  That is something you have to accomplish in order to reach the final completion of mastering Zantesuken the iron cutter.

Y/N:  It's my own darkest fear, the huge Black Fire Dragon that is known for destroying everything in it's path. 

You lowered your head.

Y/N: Now I've got that in my headspace flying around breathing fire, setting my tranquil place to smithereens.

Goemon: You have to fight Hiryū in your head, not just in real life.  

Y/N: At least I have my sword with me.

Goemon: Of course you will need your sword, it is essential to killing the Beast.

Y/N:  this sword was the only one I had with me when I came up here though, it's tarnished and the blade has some dry wolves blood on it still.

Goemon offered you something: Use this. Its an uchiko to polish your sword, I also suggest using some water and soap

He hands you a sort of puff ball stick used for cleaning and polishing his own sword.  You take it from him.

Y/N: Thanks.

Goemon: It is tomorrow we'll have to prepare and come face with your Beast.  Don't worry though...

He takes your hand into his gently  brushing his thumb over the top of your hand, his eyes were peacefully closed as he smiled warmly.  The light from the shoji walls shone through making his face almost glow, he looks back to you as his deep black hair swished over his eyebrows.  

Goemon: I promise I won't let anything happen to you, I am here to protect you~ Watashi no ai (my love)

You look into his dark eyes lovingly, you squeezed his palm gently he sighed.  

Goemon softly: Hm~ *he  then brushed the hair from your eyes and behind you ear holding your chin with his index and thumb, and kissed your lips softly again*

You kiss him back touching his soft dark black hair, parting from eachother's lips, Goemon then gripped his sword and stands up.

Goemon: We must prepare to trek to the Cave now, we should get some warm clothing.

He turns and leaves to grab and prepare somethings as you did the same.  As you did so, you looked back through your door peaking at the Samurai.  He brought out the thick woolen kimonos and scarves, along with some dark black cover-footed shoes.  

   Gathering his things your imagination came to life within your conscious;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR VISION~~~

A beautiful woods during the spring all green, the trees grown tall, the leaves bright in color, and the flowers blooming and the baby birds chirping from the nests.  You see a small dark haired child run out in the grass in a little light grey kimono, he rolled and laughed trying to catch a butterfly...

Goemon: Musuko!  Asobi no jikan wa owari, goemon no naka ni modotte kite 

(Son! Playtime is over, come back inside Goemon)

Goemon the 14th, the little boy, came running back to his father.  Goemon picked up the child in his arms as the little boy giggled.  You stepped aside him as he smiled looking at you.  

Goemon the 14thNani sono otōsan! (What is that Father!)

The little boy pointed at the sky in fear.

Goemon gasped as his pupils grew small in terror.  

The little boy turned its head to Goemon's chest for security and began to cry.

Y/N eyes widen seeing the sky darken to ash.

With great midnight black wings, the dark Hiryū Fire Dragon came down from the sky breathing fire from the glow of it's red and orange inferno throat, blade sharp teeth, and deep black charcoal scales.  

It's eyes raged with anger setting the beautiful forest in flames...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End Scene 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 220 7
"What kind of woman is your type?" Effortlessly climbing to a Grade 1 sorcerer, you have become the talk of Jujutsu Society and have even been crown...
101 10 7
"I believe love is the most twisted curse of all." In a world of curses, sorcerers working underground, and hidden from society--Akemi Shizuku comes...
6.3K 106 44
Another Oneshot book of misadventures, heists, fluff, angst, and romance of your favorite cast of criminals! (Zenigata is kind of a criminal if you t...
171K 4.9K 60
꧁Yandere Gojo x fem!reader꧂ ╠Completed╣ Satoru Gojo was your senior senpai in school, he always liked to flirt, especially with you. You forgot about...