Uptown girl{RE-EDITED}{COMPLE...

Door SincerelyNirvana

"Looks like opposites attract huh?" "What do you mean?" He chuckled,taking a swig of beer."I mean that I'm mo... Meer

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Happy birthday Eddie Vedder!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Happy birthday Dave!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84(FINAL CHAPTER!)

Chapter 29

42 1 0
Door SincerelyNirvana

Alana's pov
A tear streamed down my cheek,i let the frame slip and drop to the floor.at that point I just ran,I went my car,got in,and began to drive.I didn't know where to go,where could I go?

My parents?they'd never understand,they never will.

My sister?yes,yes,Cami will understand!

I set my GPS to the airport,I was going to go to my sister Cami.Cami lives in Arizona,I could theoretically drive there but flying there seems easier.luckily I had enough money to get a plane ticket,as I stopped near the airport I took out my phone and called it.after 2 rings she answered,"oh my god Alana,I was so worried about you!are you ok?"

"I-I'm not."

"Don't you worry sis,I'm going to the airport right now."

"N-No!No!don't worry,I'm-im going to you."

"Ok,well I'm still going to the airport.I'll be there to pick you up,ok?"

"Ok..."

"Alana?"

"Hmmm?"

"I'm not judging you in anyway,ok?Love is blind."

"I-I know..."

I hung up the phone,grabbed my bag,left the car,and made my way to the airport.I paid for a ticket,went through the airport process,and went to my gate.I patiently sat in my seat and waited for my gate to be announced,I opened my phone and looked at my Lock Screen:it was a picture of me and Chris at his favorite bar,I remember how excited he was to take me there.we ended up getting really drunk and sang country songs until one of us threw up,I smiled as I remembered the memory.

"Flight 671 is now boarding."

I closed my phone and got up,I stood in line as I boarded the plane.after stowing my bag I sat in my seat and buckled up,I looked out the window and let a few tears slip down my cheeks.I felt so bad for leaving,but I just couldn't stay anymore.the whole flight felt like a blur to me,but when I finally landed I was relieved.I grabbed my bag and followed everyone off the plane,I made my way out of the airport and saw Cami.I sobbed as I rushed to her,I hugged her tightly."it's ok Al,it's ok."she assured me,she held me as she led me out of the airport and to her car.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

228K 8.3K 99
#1 - Shocks & #1 - Drums 6-10-20 #1 - Guitar 14/2/20 "Why did you come here tonight?" He whispers, looking down at my lips in frustration. He's fight...
2.4K 66 10
Casey has to make a decision. Will she choose Jerry or will it be Eddie? Can the two roommates fighting for her affections, remain friends? Made #1 i...
411 10 16
Abi Taylor Cobain had no known connections to the dead singer from Nirvana besides her last name. She does however get compared to him no matter if t...
17K 587 65
Brittany and Abby are best friends and after Brittany rejects her boyfriend's marriage proposal causing the relationship to end, Abby tells her to jo...