My Mysterious Billionaire ✓

By thedesididi

Amayra Williams was another common medico with a lifetime goal of making her late mother's dreams come true... More

Introduction
Author's Note
1. The Alluring Stranger
2. I have to get... what?
3. The Talk
4. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
5. Left her
6. Asshole
7. Friends?
8. Xander
9. PTSD
10. Choice
11. In Sickness and in Health
12. Samples
13. Mia?
Chapter 12: Date
Chapter 13: Emotional Havoc
Chapter 14: Truth Unfolds
Chapter 15: Betrayal
Chapter 16: Papa Smith
Chapter 17: Family Reunion
Chapter 18: Insecure
Chapter 19: Grandma
Chapter 20: Jasmine
Chapter 22: College!
Chapter 23: Marry me, again?
Chapter 24: Xander's First Time
Chapter 25: Pleasure
Chapter 26: Accident
Chapter 27: Kiara
Chapter 28: A complete family
Epilogue

Chapter 21: First Kiss

10.4K 445 18
By thedesididi

A l e x a n d e r

"That's how I we started having fruits in the backyard." Uncle Danny explained me about how he took finance for college but later discovered he was interested in agricultural sciences.

He along with his few mates, started reading everything they could find in the local Library, in the context of agriculture. Later, he started planting seeds and saplings in the backyard of the farmhouse. He started experimenting with different fertilizers and composts and wrote his own research paper when he was about 35. His eyes twinkled when he spoke about the awards he recieved for the papers.

He looked happy learning about Agriculture.

"Hey boys!" I heard a familiar feminine voice. I turned my head to see Jasmine towering us.

"Don't create troubles for yourself, Minnie. You know Amayra won't like you anywhere near Alexander." Uncle Danny advised her.

"Pfft! I ain't creating troubles. Also, I got a call from my boss. I'll have to return back to my office by day after tomorrow. So I'll leave Amayra's ass alone by tomorrow's evening." She informed.

"But not before riling her up." She smirked.

She took a seat beside me. I shifted uncomfortably. Uncle Danny excused himself saying he wants his ass safe from Amy.

"Don't worry young man, I am not going to touch you." Jasmine said. I nodded and stopped moving after creating about half a meter distance between us.

"Do you wanna know a secret?" She asked. I looked at her for second, then nodded in encouragement.

"I am not interested in men. So, you're damn too safe around me." She said. I knew what she meant. Ethan told me how people realise their gender preference as they grow up. Its not important for men to like women and women to like men. And its completely normal.

"But your wife or anyone from the Williamsons don't know a shit about this. Heck, even my friends don't know about it." She spaced out. "Why? If you don't mind me asking.." I asked meekily.

She chuckled. "I am scared, to be honest. I don't want them to see me like I am an alien. I don't want them roaming around me and saying 'Oh it's normal Minnie. There is nothing to be ashamed about!' I don't need their forced or fake encouragement. Especially when I don't need it. I know its normal. And I am not ashamed about my preferences." She said looking at her lap.

"The women around me would be more concious of me. I'll be kicked out of the girls' night outs, assuming I might be lustful about their body. The boys would become too comfortable around me to talk about their disgusting dicks. I have seen many of my friends going through the same." She muttered.

"I don't know what to tell you, Ms. Jasmine. Just know that I am proud of you to realise what you want. You should be too." I said looking at Mia. This is how she motivates me. And trust me it works for me.

"But I'll be even more proud if you could voice out your thoughts. Let your family know that you don't need their consolidations. Let your friends know liking women and lusting over their body, ain't the same thing. See if they still stick by you and your feelings. You'll know whom to keep by your side and whom to put in the category of toxic acquaintances." I said.

She looked at me with thick silence between us. The chaotic chatter in the background could be heard.

"Amy is lucky to have you. I know you'll never hurt her." She concluded. "And Thank You for listening me." She said. I gave her a small smile.

"So you do care for Amayra." I raised my eyebrows. "Shh! That's a secret. I love her. But I love irritating her even more. The expressions she portrays are worth everything." She smirked.

"Hey! Do you wanna see Amayra's childhood pictures? Wait I guess I have some mind blowing ones!" She smirked and fished through her phone's gallery. Shifting a bit towards me, she showed me a plenty of Amayra's pictures and narrated the background story.

Amayra was a clumsy, chubby and daddy's girl. She showed me one of her photos in birth suit and did I blush hard? I absolutely did!

"Oh and when are you guys planning to have children? If you don't mind me asking." She asked.

"Not now. May be in the future. Whenever Amayra wants it." I scratched my neck.

"The way you blush, it's even hard to believe that you guys might be doing deeds on the bed!" I blushed harder. She gasped. "You guys didn't have sex yet?!" She whisper shouted. I shook my head in no.

"Please tell me you guys kissed atleast?!" She exclaimed.

Taking my silence as no, she fished through the internet and found a video of a couple kissing. She showed me various videos of types of kisses. This is so embarrassing.

I tried searching for Amayra when it was getting overwhelming. I found her eyes already looking at me with... Anger? Rage?

Did I do something wrong?

I gave her my 'Please save me' look. Her softened a little before going back to portraying anger as soon as her eyes fell on something beside me. She fumed again when she saw a smirking Jasmine.

"Your little wife is jealous! Don't forget to have your first jealousy kiss! I am off young man." She said and walked away winking me. I blushed at the thought of kissing Mia. I looked back at her and saw... Hurt in her eyes?

She whispered something into Mrs. Williamson's ear before going back into the house. Is she hurt somewhere? Is she not feeling well? I followed her into the house.

"Mia?" I called out. She ignored me.

"Amy?" I called out again but had no luck.

"Amayra!" I shouted when we were in the room allocated to us.

"What?!" She shouted back. She looked sad, hurt and angry all at the same time.

"What happened? Are you not feeling well? Are you hurt? Do you want me to call a doc-" She cut me off.

"Why do you care?" She asked me.

"Because I love you. I can't see you hurt." I replied without missing a beat.

"Hurt? Didn't I tell you to stay away from Jasmine? What did you do? Blush around her like you do with me? Smile at her like you do with me? What next? You'll leave me for her?" She screamed.

How can she even think I can look at anyone else the way I look at her? I'll die before leaving her because of a third person!

"Why do you care?" I asked her walking towards her. I don't know what am I doing. But this is something I learnt from I movie I watched with Ethan day before yesterday. I just hope it doesn't fail.

"Huh?" She stood at her place.

"You asked me why do I care of you were hurt? I answered honestly. Now I want you to answer, why would you care if I blush around Jasmine?" I asked her. We had an inch distance between us.

"Because you're mine, Alexander! I'll not share you with anyone. I should be the only woman you look with love in your eyes. I should be the only one to make you smile, blush and make you nervous with my actions. No one else but me!" She yelled with tears streaming down her cheeks.

I gulped. A little more Alexander, you can do it. I pepped myself.

"Why?!" I asked her calmly.

"Because I fucking Love You dimwit!" She screamed.

That's it. That was the only confirmation I needed.

I held her by her waist and pulled her close. I leaned down and soon our lips met. I didn't know what to do. So, I remained still. A moment passed, Amayra locked her upper lip between mine. She sucked at my lower lip gently and I tried copying her actions with her upper lips. We moved our lips in a sync until I gasped for air. Fuck you my weak lungs!

"I love you and only you, my love. I can never think about anyone else." I rested my forehead again her.

"Why did you blush at her then?" She asked again. I chuckled a little. "She showed me your naked photos when you were about 4 or 5 years old. It was wierd." I blushed again thinking about her. This time, she mirrored my actions.

"What about when she winked at you?" She needed assurance. I'll give it to her.

"She made me watch hundreds of tutorial videos of kissing. She asked me to go and try them out on you." I said. "Oh." She muttered.

"I love you, baby. And it's only you. Now and forever. Untill my last breath." I said and hugged her.
~~~

Can I get some comments? Just to know there are people still reading this story.

Love yaa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 97 42
When Evelyn Graham is asked to perform a complicated surgery on a new patient, she never imagined HIM. He's British. He's Demanding. And he refuses...
1.2M 30.2K 25
Alexander Ferguson is a wealthy businessman, but unfortunately for him he was arranged to marry Georgia Wood, who is known for always being stuck up...
352K 37.9K 84
It took a wrong turn to align their paths. They met at a time when both were lost souls, navigating through loss and the storms of life. At first, it...
1.8K 165 21
• A love-hate love story • Only if they hadn't bumped into each other none of them would be in this hot mess. But they were destined to meet afterall...