Jaune Titanfall (Discontinued)

By Darkdecade97

Jaune was expelled from Beacon after his transcripts were revealed. His Father disowned him and he was abando... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Arknight Battalion Part 1
Arknight Battalion Part 2
Arknight Battalion Part 3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 24

3.8K 85 57
By Darkdecade97

It's been a few weeks since the attack on Vale by Alister, the White Fang, and the Atlas Loyalist. By this point in time both the White Fang and Atlas declared war on all of Remnant.

Their goal, to exterminate all Kingdoms and allow Atlas to reign supreme, as for the White Fang, the complete annihilation of the Human race.

Right now, the Arcadian Council has called for all the 3 Kingdoms for a emergency meeting, Menagerie was left out as the entire Continent is now White Fang territory.

The Arknights mainly the Team leaders are in one of the booths watching the meeting and so far it's not going great.

Nebula: Geez, these assholes are not letting up, can't they see shit has already hit the fan.

Flynt: The Arcadian Council dosent want them to acquire the specific Kingdom's budget for their own personal needs and want it to go the Kingdom's specific army.

Sun: Jaune, dosent Arcadia have contingency plans for this?

Jaune: Oh they do, my relatives are just making the Councils look like idiots at this point.

Arcadian Council Member: I think it's best if we end this meeting now, the paper please.

As one of the Arcadian members gave the Arciadna Councilman a paper as he began reading it out loud.

Arcadian Council Member: Since we knew an event like this would occur, we already have laws and rules regarding acts of war. The Councils of each Kingdom will give all the Kingdom's resources and budget for it's military and people. All those that refuse will be jailed or executed.

It was now an uproar as the Councils of the 3 Kingdoms are furious at this.

Vale Councilman: You can't do this!!

Mistral Councilman: You have no authority over the Kingdoms!!

Liam: Yes we do!

As Liam stood up from his seat.

Liam: The Arcadians help built the Kingdoms for many years and help established their rule, due to this we are given authority to take over leadership if we see the current leadership to be obselete and useless and right now this pathetic leadership has gone off long enough!

As all the audience members began shouting saying that what Liam is saying is right and that the Council should be removed from power. Liam smirks as he looks at the Council, who are now sweating.

Liam: Guards arrest the former Councils and bring them to the worst jail cell in the Brig, I want them to suffer for their crimes!!

The guards went towards the Council as they began screaming, the guards decided to hit them with their batons as payback for screwing over the people of Remnant. Everyone can now see them taking the idiotic Council away.

Arslan: Well that was satisfying to see.

Brawn: Yup, these assholes got what's coming to them. Let's hope they gave them the worst kind of accomadations at the Brig.

Sun: They sure will.

Nebula: So what happens now?

Jaune: With the Council gone, we will focus all our efforts into the war and prevent Atlas and White Fang from causing more chaos.

Timeskip

After the Arcadian meeting, all the 3 Kingdoms gathered as many civilians and Huntsmen who are willing to fight the war, they we're all trained by the Arcadian Military and serve as basic Infantry. The 3 Kingdoms we're given the standard Arcadian Uniform, unlike those in Arcadian who wear gear similar to the Pilots.

Their basic weaponry is not as high tech as the Arcadian Military but it can still get the job done, the Kingdom of Arcadia gave them their weaponry and technology but made sure to keep some of them out of the public eye.

Right now, a portion of the Arcadian Military are now in Vale, as they are all preparing for their campaigns.

The Arknight Battalion under direct orders from General Briggs are assigned to different campaigns for the war. The Team won't be together for this one.

Team (S)SSN is by one of the Goblins, stocking up on ammunition and gear. They know this fight will be a long one.

Sage: Any news about where we're headed?

Neptune: Nothing yet, the Team Leaders are still talking with the General so we have no clue where we're headed.

Sage: Well Winter is still finishing off some firefights outside of Vale. Most likely she would need reinforcements.

Scarlet: My bets on Menagerie, heard the place is a shithole now.

Neptune: Sun's not going to like that, he's still angry about what the White Fang did and now people are hating Faunus more and more.

Neon: The same can be said for Flynt.

As Team (S)SSN looks and sees Team (F)NKI walking towards them with more supplies.

Kobalt: He's getting more and more pissed off when we keep hearing news about what Atlas had done.

Sage: What's going on there?

Ivori: Mantle is on Martial Law, anyone who violates curfew will be shot down or hanged. They don't care if it's men, women, elderly, or children.

Koblat: It's sick I tell you sick, and we used live their and this is what it's come to.

Ivori: Don't worry Koblat, we'll make them pay. Fuck those Atlas pricks.

Neptune: Yeah, fuck em.

Scarlet: Guys, boss is here with the others.

As all of them look and see Jaune, Sun, Flynt, Ren, and Nora heading to the Goblin.

Neptune: What's the call?

Jaune: We're heading to Menagerie, General said the best way for us to turn the tide in this war is to secure Menagerie first.

Flynt: White Fang made the entire place a stronghold, City is on full lockdown and we're commencing a full on assault.

Neptune: And the rest of the Team?

Jaune: Arslan and her Team will head to Mistral alongside Brawn and his Team. Nebula will head to Vacou alongside Team CFVY, Roman already has a Team waiting for her. Winter will stay and keep an eye on Vale, there are still pockets of enemy outposts in this area and she will be the one to take care of it.

Neon: Do we orders to kill Sienna Khan? After all, she is leading the White Fang.

Sun: Sadly no, and I hate to say it. I don't like it one bit, considering that her methods caused all of this to happened and we're being told not to do anything?!

Jaune: Calm down Sun, we have plans for Sienna once we take Menagerie. Now come on let's finish gearing up so we're leaving soon.

Nora: Oh yeah by the way, we have a new member joining us.

Neon: New member? Is she part of the pilot program?

Ren: No, just a regular soldier and not from the Arcadian Military.

Scarlet: Then why on oum is that soldier joining us?

Jaune: Ozpin's request.

Neptune: That doesnt sound good.

Ren: It doesnt trust me.

As the rest of the Team began loading up the supplies in the Goblin, Neon sees the new memeber making their way to the Goblin.

Neon: Oh you've got to be kidding me.

Nora: It's not a joke Neon, this is the real deal and I didn't like it as well.

Sun: Why? Who's our new memeber?

As Sun heads towards the Goblin's bay door and outside and sees the recruit.

Sun: Oh, I see.

The new member that will join Jaune's Squad is none other than Ruby Rose.

Ruby: H-h-hello......

Neon: Jaune please explain why she is part of our Squad. She's dead weight and you know it.

Jaune: I know Neon, but we didn't have any choice. Ozpin wanted as punishment for Team RWBY and Pyrrha to serve in the Military.

Sage: That's a horrible idea, especially with that Belladonna chick.

Neon: Yup, she'll call the White Fang Elites misguided saying that they need to be reason with and killing them is not the way.

Scarlet: Does she not realize that the White Fang isn't what she thinks it is anymore.

Neptune: She's too stupid to realize it and thinks she knows better than everyone since she is the daughter of the former Leader of the White Fang.

Sun: Well good luck lying there in the ground when they gun you down, I ain't saving your life.

Flynt: Red, where are the rest of your teammates?

Ruby: Uhmm....my sister and Weiss we're assigned to go to Vacou. Blake is heading to Mistral and Pyrrha was told to remain in Vale.

Sun: Well looks like Neb is with the problem children.

Flynt: Sucks to be her.

Neon: Nah, Arslan has it worse.

Ren: Guys trust me, I rather have Ruby than any of them.

Nora: Same.

Jaune: Ruby head inside the Goblin and get yourself comfortable, we're leaving soon.

Ruby nods as she heads inside the Goblin and places her gear as she stays by the bay doors of the Goblin.

Sun: We made sure Belladonna won't sneak out of the Dropships and head inside one of ours, right?

Jaune: Arslan has that covered and yes, she tried to sneak out but failed misreably. One more stunt like that and she gets court martialed.

Then all of a sudden they hear the Vale Soldiers all screaming out complaints and insults. They all look and see a squad of Arcadian soldiers brining in a prisoner.

Sun: Hey! Why you're bringing him through here? I thought prisoners we're suppose to stay in the Brig?

As Sun approaches the squad of soldiers.

Arcadian Corporal: Command wants this guy for questioning, White Fang Elite is one of the officers in the group.

Sun: Oh I'll question him.

Sun then starts inching closer to the WFE Officer.

Sun: What's your favorite color? Are you a good dancer? Do you like fat girls?

As Sun grabbed the WFE Officer's hair and began punching him, the rest of the Arcadian soldiers are trying to stop him as a fight broke lose. Neptune and Scarlet are pulling Sun away from him as the Arcadian soldiers pull the prisoner away.

Sun was pushed away as Neptune holds him, to prevent him from escaping.

Neptune: Hey Bro, it's me, it's me. Calm down, just stop now. It's over, let it go.

Sun: Fucking cultists, cocksuckers. These assholes are the reason why people hate Faunus more! You hear that asshole! It's because of you idiots that us Faunus still get treated like trash!! I'll make sure to give you Sienna's head when I come back!! Fucking White Fang.

Sun, Neptune, and Scarlet head back to the others as Ruby just stares at the interaction and had no words for it.

Jaune: You good Sun?

Sun: Yeah I'm good.

Sun then sees Ruby and approaches her.

Sun: You see that.

As Sun points at the prisoner.

Sun: He's one of the Officers of the White Fang Elite, the ones with the red stripes on their shoulders. You kill every last one you can, they're the real assholes here.

Neptune: Same goes for those Atlas pricks.

Nora: Fuck every last one of em, they all started this shit.

Flynt: And now Remnant has to suffer for it, we already have the Grimm and now this. Fucking idiots I tell you.

The Team heads in the Goblin as it prepares to take off. Jaune approaches Ruby as she's still standing by the bay doors of the Goblin.

Jaune: Ruby.

Ruby: Yeah.

Jaune: Done much killing?

Ruby: No....

Jaune: You will

As Jaune throws Ruby a R-101C Carbine.

Jaune: Boys, take her through that gun. Make sure she knows what she's doing.

Jaune took both Sun and Flynt as one of the Commanders are calling for them.

Nora: You know how to use Cresent Rose, so I expect you to know how to use that Carbine, got it?

Ruby: G-g-got it.

Nora: Good girl.

As Nora headpats Ruby. Meanwhile with Jaune, Sun, and Flynt they are now speaking with the Arcadian Commander.

Jaune: So what's the call?

Arcadian Commander: You have new orders, Command wants you to rescue both Ghira and Kali Belladonna, no doubt the White Fang want them dead. I just recieved word that the Menagerie Guard is fighting against White Fang forces right now, the Belladonnas are in a Bunker. Here's the location.

The Commander gave Jaune details as it appears in their helmet. They can see the objective marker in their visor.

Sun: What about Sienna Khan?

Arcadian Commander: Command now has a kill or capture order on Sienna. Our gracious informant told us that the White Fang have no use for her anymore and plan to execute her soon. Your informant will meet you at Menagerie when the attack starts.

Flynt: Anything else you need to inform us about?

Arcadian Commander: Yes their is, we tracked shipments of Arcadian weaponry among the White Fang.

Sun: You've got to be kidding me.

Jaune: It's him isn't it?

Arcadian Commander: Yes, the Arcadian Council have issued a kill order on your former Father. We are already tracking his movements, he can run but he can't hide.

Flynt: How much of the weaponry did he steal?

Arcadian Commander: It's not the high tech ones, just basic infantry weaponry. All the soldiers are informed to stay cautious, these things can now kill us, Aura won't do anything to protect us anymore.

Jaune: Dammit, if we have his location I want to be the one to gun him down myself.

Arcadian Commander: Of course Colonel, good luck Gentelmen.

The Arcadian Commander shook hands with the three of them as they head back to the Goblin.

Jaune: Everyone, let's move we're heading to Menagerie!

The Team heads inside the Goblin as it starts to take off alongside the rest of the fleet. Multiple ships can be seen leaving Vale as they head to war.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.8K 29
Jaune's Transcripts we're revealed by Cardin. The Academy turned on him and due to that he was expelled. His team joined him as they left. During the...
82.1K 2K 16
Jaune Arc, a man that was sent to the 4 Kingdoms to hide from his Father. Just like with the rest of his Siblings, due to War caused by their Father...
50.1K 1.1K 12
After having his transcripts revealed at Beacon, Jaune Arc is shunned and bullied by everyone except Ruby, Yang, Nora, Ren, Pyrrha, Blake, Goodwitch...
11.8K 273 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...