Can You Love Me Right? GxG

By CrazyAplaka1

Voldemort is back!!! And this time the wizarding world knows of his return and about Harry's and Y/N's prophe... More

Chapter 1 - Welcome Back!
Chapter 2 - Show Me How Much You Missed Me
Chapter 3 - Meeting Slughorn
Chapter 4 - The Burrow
Chapter 5 - Late Night Talks
Chapter 6 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 7 - The Train to Hogwarts
Chapter 8 - New Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher
Chapter 9 - Hufflepuff Party
Chapter 10 - Hufflepuff Party Pt.2
Chapter 11 - Its All Fun and Games Darling
Chapter 12 - Potion Masters
Chapter 13 - Don't be Jealous My Love
Chapter 14 - I'm Sorry Darling
Chapter 15 - The Pensieve
Chapter 16 - Quidditch Trials
Chapter 17 - Do You Trust Me
Chapter 18 - Dumbledore's training
Chapter 19 - Birthday girl
Chapter 20 - Hogsmeade
Chapter 21 - Nice Skin
Chapter 22 - Hidden places
Chapter 23 - Dinner Party
Chapter 24 - Quidditch Day
Chapter 25 - Weasley is our King
Chapter 27 - Will you just relax
Chapter 28 - Christmas Party
Chapter 29 - Christmas Party Pt.2
Chapter 30 - The Granger's
Chapter 31 - Death Eater Attack
Chapter 32 - Settling in
Chapter 33 - Under Suspicion
Chapter 34 - Lupin
Chapter 35 - A quiet new years
Chpater 36 - Happy Birthday Y/N
Chapter 37 - Birthday surprise
Chapter 38 - A night out in london
Chapter 39 - Dumbledore Returns
Chapter 40 - New changes
Chapter 41 - Failed task

Chapter 26 - Regulus Black

1.5K 56 9
By CrazyAplaka1

Y/N makes it up to Dumbledore's office on a cold winter's morning. Professor Flitwick sent her straight to his office after charms class so the Ravenclaw girl has no idea what this meeting is about. Y/N knocks on the door and hears the professor say come in. Dumbledore smiles warmly as Y/N opens the door.

"Ah Y/N its so good to see you once again" Dumbledore greets and Y/N takes a seat opposite the headmaster.

"Same here Professor," Y/N says "But I'm curious as to why you asked for me"

Dumbledore nods "As I told you and Harry before I care about both of you. I just wanted to see how you are"

The Ravenclaw smiles "Oh, thats very nice of you"

Dumbledore chuckles "How is your arm Y/N? You did hit the ground fairly hard"

"It's a little sore but I'll survive" Y/N replies looking at her arm in the sling "the only problem is I have to use my left hand and writing assignments has proven to be a struggle"

"I can imagine" Dumbledore "Which also means we will not be continuing our lessons until your arm is healed. And that includes practising with your friends too"

"But sir that's not until the start of winter break" Y/N protests "what if I forget-"

"You won't forget Y/N" Dumbeldore replies "your body will know how to use wandless magic again once it has had proper rest"

Y/N's shoulders slump and she sighs "Fine,"

"Slughorn has taken a liking to you and Harry," Dumbledore says changing the subject to a much lighter tone "I hear you've both been invited to the Christmas party"

Y/N smiles weakly "We have but I feel like the only reason he likes us is because Harry's the chosen one and apparently I remind him of my uncle Regulus"

"Ahh Regulus Black," the headmaster says fondly as if he is recalling memories from the past "your uncle was a quiet boy, always keeping to himself and a few select friends, but a very talented young wizard"

"I wish I knew more about him," Y/N says "dad never talked about him"

"There was a time when Sirius and Regulus were close. After your father ran away to the Potters, the two brothers grew apart" Dumbledore says "have you thought about looking through the Black family inheritance, it is yours now to look through"

"I thought I would mostly be my dad's stuff," Y/N says

"You inherited the entire Black family belongings, there might be something that your uncle Regulus might have kept. Or even your brother" Dumbledore says

"I'll write to my aunt about it," Y/N says with a smile "she'll know something"

Dumbledore nods then stand, "I have something to give you Y/N"

The Ravenclaw eyes the headmaster curiously as he hands an old book. It had interesting markings on the side and cover as the Ravenclaw traced her hand over it "I've never seen this book before"

"That's because it's one of a kind," the Headmaster says "it's about ancient wandless practises that were practised in East Africa"

"I've never seen spells like this before," Y/N says and Dumbledore nods

"neither had I Y/N until now" Dumbledore replies "We are in a new realm Y/N, there's so much we don't know about your capabilities or even mine, but maybe this book may be able to help answer our many questions"

Y/N tucks the book under her good arm and smiles "thank you, Professor"

the headmaster nods "now run along Y/N I'm sure you have other places to be right now"

The Ravenclaw girl nods and leaves Dumbledore's office and heads straight to the Gryffindor common to see her girlfriend.

—————————————————————————

Y/N sits at Hermione's desk, with parchment and quill full of ink in her left hand. Hermione had left the Ravenclaw girl on her own as the Gryffindor girl had to do her prefect duties. So, during this time Y/N thought it would be a good idea to get started on her letter to her aunt. The Ravenclaw girl carefully starts to write a few words only for ink to bleed through the paper making her writing impossible to read. Y/N curses under her breath and she drops her quill back into the ink bottle only for it to spill all over the floor and herself.

"Shit," Y/N says then she hears a soft chuckle come from behind her.

Hermione stands in the doorframe with an adoring expression on her lips. Even though her girlfriend has made quite a mess, the Gryffindor girl can't help but find the scene amusing

"Y/N, are you alright," Hermione asks as she shuts the door behind her and makes her way over to the Ravenclaw girl

"No. I tried writing a letter and well, you saw the rest" gesturing to her ink-stained clothes and desk. Hermione chuckles and takes out her wand and uses a cleaning spell to get rid of the ink stains from Y/N's clothes and desk. The Ravenclaw girl smiles gratefully and Hermione kisses her cheek "thank you"

"You're welcome my love," Hermione says and kneels down so she is eye-level with her girlfriend on her chair. The Gryffindor takes Y/N's hands in her own and smiles levelling into her eyes. "Would you like me to help you?" she asks

Y/N perks up "yes please" the Ravenclaw responds and the two girls switch places so Hermione is at the desk whilst Y/N sits comfortably on the floor, leaning against a set of draws.

Hermione gets a fresh piece of parchment and dips her quill into the ink "Now, tell me what you want to say"

"Well it's to my aunt for starters," Y/N says and Hermione nods "Tell her I hope everything is alright at Magnolis Manor and not to work herself too hard"

Hermione writes for a few minutes before stopping to look at her girlfriend "Anything else"

"I need to ask her a favour" the Ravenclaw adds "ask if she can get me some of my dad's stuff or if she knows about anything my uncle Regulus might have kept. I want to know more about them. I want to figure a few things out."

Hermione finishes writing and smiles handing the parchment to her girlfriend "There all done"

Y/N stands and scans through the letter and smiles "Thank you" she says and kisses her kisses Hermione's soft lips.

The Gryffidor girl humms in response and Y/N places the letter back on the desk before lying down on the bed. Hermione crawls nexts to her and the two girls sigh contently. Y/N's brow furrows as she stares at the ceiling, the Gryffidor girl sighs knowing something is troubling her girlfriend.

"What are you thinking in this brain of yours" Hermione asks gently stroking her arm hoping to relieve some tension in her girlfriends body.

"Just thinking about my family" Y/N says "and how messed up they all are"

"You turned out alright," Hermione says and Y/N chuckles.

"So far" Y/N says "I have this constant fear that I'm going to turn out like the rest of my family,"

"Your dad was a good man Y/N" Hermione replies "and you got that from him"

"That's not exactly what I meant" Y/N says and the Gryffindor girl eyes her curiously

"Then tell me" Hermione says "Y/N I want to understand"

"I feel like there are two options in the Black family: become a death eater and pureblood fanatic or die trying to separate yourself from the rest of them" Y/N says

Hermione stays silent trying to process her girlfriends words, "I won't let that happen" she finally says "I won't except that those are your only options"

"But-" Y/N starts

"I know that your basing all this on the past" Hermione cuts off "but that's what it is the past. We don't know what the future holds for both of us. You decide how you want to live your life no one else"

Y/N sighs and a small smile forms on her lips "your right. You're always right. I just get so caught up in my head that I forget to see other perspectives"

"I know my love" Hermione replies kissing the Ravenclaw's cheek "but you'll always have me to help you get you through it"

Y/N smiles "god I love you"

Hermione chuckles "I love you too" and gently kisses Y/N's lips "can I ask you something"

"You just did Granger" Y/N says smugly and Hermione rolls her eyes

"Why do you want to look through your family's stuff" the Gryffindor asks

"I was talking with Dumbledore today and the conversation just drifted to the topic" Y/N replies "but also, I think my uncle Regulus could be the half-blood Prince so I thought maybe I might find something through my family's old belongings"

"I didn't know Sirius had a brother," Hermione says

"He died quite young I think," Y/N says "which would explain no records of his work and the scribbles in Harry's potion book. He was also one of Slughorn's prized students so I have a feeling that he would've been good at potions"

"It sounds promising," Hermione says "if you need any help, let me know"

Y/N smiles and kisses the top of Hermione's head "you'll be the first to know darling"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.7K 50
After the Triwizard Tournament, Y/N Black felt different. She got angrier more easily and felt trapped in her own thoughts regularly. Thankfully Herm...
125K 4.1K 46
𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is Book 4 to the Hermione X Reader...
35.6K 1.7K 30
The Dark Lord returns! Voldemort is back, but no one else believes you. And why? Because he's vanished. No word as to where he's gone, who he's spea...
1.2M 27.9K 52
Hermione slightly pulled away from Y/N with a smile as they looked into each other's eyes, both having a shimmer of happiness in them. They both gigg...