๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

Da ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) Altro

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

Health

10.9K 319 73
Da ot7_bang_tan

Kim's mansion

(8:35am)

"Stop your stubbornness and finish it fast!!" Jungkook said loudly to yoongi.

"No I don't want to drink it please jungkook this greenish disgusting drink" yoongi said to him.

"It's green tea and you have to finish this come on fast!!" Jungkook said giving the cup of tea to yoongi.

But yoongi pushed the cup away making a weird face.

"Hyung yo-" jungkook was really losing his temper but then he saw namjoon coming from upstairs while talking to someone on the call.

Namjoon came and sat down on the chair.

"Morning guys" he mouthed them while he was listening to the person on-call.

But then he saw jungkook who was looking very irritated and then his gaze fell on yoongi.

He sighed.

"I'll talk to you later" namjoon and disconnect the call.

"What happened Today?" He asked looking at jungkook then he saw yoongi getting up from the chair.

"Sit back hyung" he said to yoongi but he was still looking at jungkook who was standing while crossing his arms.

"Namjoon I have some wor-" yoongi was talking but he sat down when namjoon send him a threatning look.

"What's wrong jungkook?" Namjoon then turned his head towards jungkook and asked.

Jungkook looked at namjoon.

"I am telling him to have this green tea because it's healthy but he's not listening to me" jungkook said then looked at yoongi who just shrugged.

Namjoon looked at the cup of tea and got up from his seat and sit beside yoongi.

"Hyung please listen to jungkook and have this tea" namjoon said picking the cup and forwarded towards yoongi.

"No I don't want to" yoongi said then he held the glass of water and drank it.

Namjoon sighed then looked at jungkook who rolled his eyes.

"Then what do you want?" Namjoon asked yoongi while placing the tea cup back on the table.

"Nothing I already had my breakfast and I am coming with you to office today so call me when you are done with your breakfast" yoongi said and got up from his seat then went to his room.

Jungkook picked the tea cup and throw it in the sink angrily.

"Calm down kook" namjoon said.

"I am doing this for his own health hyung but he never take it seriously" jungkook said in anger.

"I know and I also know that if you are here to take care of him then he doesn't need to worry about anything right?" Namjoon said with a smile trying to calm jungkook.

Jungkook sighed.

"Hmmm" he just hummed.

"I know you have many ways to handle him right?" Namjoon asked raising his eyebrows.

Jungkook chuckled

"Well you are right"

Then namjoon finished his breakfast.

"Ok so I should go to office" namjoon said getting up from chair then went to living room.

"Yoongi hyung let's go!!" Namjoon called yoongi who comes out from his room.

"Hyung you have your inhaler?" Jungkook asked yoongi while picking his own mobile from the table.

Yoongi hummed without even checking if he has it or not.

"Ok then let's go" jungkook said then three of them went out from house.

"Drive carefully kook" namjoon said opening the door of his car.

"You too hyung" jungkook said then sat down inside the car and drove off.

Namjoon also started driving and Yoongi was sitting beside him on passenger seat.

After sometime, they reached at office and went inside.

"Good morning sir" employees wished bowing towards them.

Then they both entered in namjoon's cabin.

"How many meetings you have today?" Yoongi asked sitting on one of the chair in front of desk.

"We have just arrived and you already started asking about meetings" namjoon said chuckling while removing his overcoat sitting on his chair.

"But I wa- *cough*" yoongi suddenly started coughing.

Namjoon quickly got up from his seat picking the glass of water from table and went near yoongi.

"Have some water hyung" he said softly.

Yoongi held the glass of water and gulped it.

"Relax for sometime and then we will discuss About meetings" namjoon said sitting back on his seat.

"Hmm" yoongi hummed then there was a knock.

"Come in" namjoon said looking at yoongi who was rubbing his chest.

"Good morning sir" namjoon's secretary entered.

"Morning" namjoon said looking at her.

"Sir here is your schedule" secretary said showing her iPad to namjoon.

"I want a black coffee and a cup of green tea" namjoon said holding the iPad from her.

"Ok sir" secretary said and went out.

Namjoon placed the iPad on desk then looked at yoongi who was now looking fine.

"Hyung you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah ofcourse" yoongi answered then picked the iPad from desk.

"Yeah I can see" namjoon said rolling his eyes.

Then the secretary came back with a cup of black coffee and green tea.

"Here sir" she said placing them on desk.

"You can leave thankyou" namjoon said forwarding the green tea towards yoongi who looked at him.

Secretary nodded then left from there.

"I want this cup empty in 2 minutes" namjoon said to yoongi while pointing towards the green tea.

"Never" yoongi said and got up from chair. He was going to go outside from the cabin but stopped hearing namjoon.

"Show me your inhaler" namjoon said.

Yoongi turned around with a confused face. He put his hand in his pocket but his pockets was empty. He gulped then looked at namjoon.

While namjoon put his hand in his own pocket and pulled out yoongi's inhaler.

"This was on living room's couch" namjoon said.

"Oh yeah I was going to pic-" yoongi was talking but namjoon cut him.

"Jungkook asked you about your inhaler and you said you have it, without even checking your pockets" namjoon said in serious tone.

Yoongi went near the desk and forward his hand.

"Yeah I was finding it but I didn't got it so I knew that you must have picked it" yoongi said making excuse.

"You think I am going to believe this excuse of yours?" Namjoon asked placing the inhaler back in his own pocket.

"Fine I forgot to pick the inhaler but you have it right? So give me" yoongi said with pissed off tone.

"If you didn't finish this tea in 2 minutes then I am going to call jungkook and tell him that you was not having your inhaler with you" namjoon said with a smile showing his dimples.

Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Y-you are blackmailing me?" He asked.

"Yes I am doing it hyung so now the Choice is yours" namjoon said opening his mobile and was going to call jungkook but.

"Noo!! Wait I will d-drink it!" Yoongi said immediately sitting on his seat and started drinking the tea.

Jungkook is way too much strict about yoongi's health and if he will get to know that yoongi didn't carried his inhaler with him then he will immediately arrive at office to give him a lecture and sometimes he punish yoongi too.

"It's fine no need to hurry" namjoon said getting concerned when yoongi was taking sips fastly.

Yoongi finished the tea quickly then glared at namjoon.

"Happy?" He said to namjoon who chuckled.

"Very much hyung, thankyou so much"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to like it ♥️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

32K 826 24
What happens when jungkook starts playing hyung role?..... What happens when the youngest become best among all of them?.... It's a bts brother f...
483K 17.4K 39
"w-what are you gonna d-do?" "you" "but we are step brothers." warning โš ๏ธ: -strong language -smut -suicidal references
3.7K 129 6
jimin and tae are brothers. tae has a best friend, jimin has the hots for taes best friend
9.6K 446 13
Hii Bunnys ๐Ÿ‡it will be my first book please support me ๐Ÿ’œโ˜บ๏ธ. story is about yoongi and his younger brother jmin. let's see what will happen when you...