An AT-AT's blessing on this w...

By A_Simple_M1A2

Oh... you have a sword that does infinity plus 1 damage and can cut through wolverine claws because your so c... More

An AT-AT's blessing
Reject adventure, return to summoner
Another one / Spitting freedom
EXPLOSIOOOOOOOON
Ladyz man
Suggestions, bring them here
The boxers incident
A surprise to be sure...
She is a friend, not a pet
Smite thy fish
The Roon testaments (not a chapter)
EXPLOSIOOOOOOOON
My luck skyrocketed (not a chapter)
Giant robot gorilla murders a hedless horsemen rip-off
πŸ‹A kinky KitsuneπŸ‹

The great alligator massacre

2.5K 56 186
By A_Simple_M1A2

The results from the last vote are in. We have 10 (including my own vote) for the harem, and 7 against it. I gonna say this real quick. This will NOT be a romance book. I do not plan on making it one. There might be a chapter here and there dedicated to one character, but that's it.

Also, not every girl you meet will be in the harem. For instance, that succubus you haven't met yet will not be in the harem. Luna, will not be in the harem. Also, the harem will not be 20+ girls. There is a firm limit between 'okay, this is fine' to, 'what the hell?' Because after 20, as a reader, I totally forget your existence in the harem. (Note, the harem will not come close to 20, I'm just making a point)

Now, we continue the adventure in this book that I started as a complete joke.

The camera shows Y/N walking into the guild with BD on his shoulder. He sees aqua run past him, towards the quest board.

He spots Kazuma, Megumin, and Darkness sitting at a table. He walks over, sitting next to them.

Y/N: (yawns) Good morning.

Kazuma: Morning.

Darkness: Good morning Y/N.

Megumin: Hey Y/N. Where have you been?

Y/N: I've been doing quests. Did something happen?

Megumin: No, just curious on where you were. (Turns to Kazuma) Will aqua be alright?

Kazuma: Hmm?

Megumin: I get the feeling she'll bring back some insane quest.

Darkness: (blushing slightly) I'd be okay with an unreasonable quest!

Y/N: You're letting aqua pick a quest? That's a stupid idea, and I really don't want to drown again.

Kazuma: You're probably righ- Wait, you almost drowned!?

Y/N: (sighs) Yep. Turns out drowning is a lot more painful than people first think. And I'd appreciate it, if I didn't have to do that again.

Kazuma: (to himself) She's gotta have some common sense.

He stands up, and starts walking towards aqua. Darkness looks at Y/N, before speaking up.

Darkness: What was your last quest.

Y/N: Had to kill this sea monster thing.

Darkness: (slight masochism) Was it strong?

Y/N: For the sake of me and Megumin's ears, I'm not going to answer that. Still need to turn that quest in too.

Megumin: Hey Y/N, I was wondering something?

Y/N: Yeah?

Megumin: Since I can trust you better than that pervert, would you like to watch me do explosion magic on a castle.

Y/N: I'm perfectly fine with that. When do you want to leave?

Megumin: I think we're about to go on a quest, so after that?

Y/N: Sounds good to me.

------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: Ko

Megumin: No

AT-AT: ...

Kaga: ...

Y/N: Can you two, I don't know- Stop glaring at each other for 5 minutes!

------------------------------------------------------

The camera looks, as Kazuma, Megumin, Darkness, Y/N, Kaga, Alabama, Roon, and all the AT-AT's walk along a pathway, through the forest. Aqua, who's in a cage, is being carried by UA-TT.

Aqua: (To Kazuma) Hey, are we really doing this?

Kazuma: My strategy is rock solid. What're you unsatisfied with?

Aqua: I feel like some rare, captured monster that's on its way to be sold.

Y/N: Wouldn't it have been better if I just told everyone with gun to open fire on the lake. Wouldn't need the cage if there's no monsters.

Kazuma: But, there also needs to be a lake when where done.

Y/N: You make a fair point.

Small timeskip

The camera looks at Aqua, still inside the cage, sitting in the water. The cage is chained to a decently sized rock. Everyone else watches her from a nearby hill.

Kazuma: 'By no means did we come here to abandon this worthless goddess in the lake. She'll be able to touch and purify the water from inside the safety of the cage.'

Kazuma: Aqua! Tell us if anything happens! Well reel you in, cage and all!

2 hours later

L.V - 37

AT-ST - 20 points
Scarab - 25 points
LAAT -Air summon- 125 points
AT-TE - 22 points
The twin AT-AT'S - 30 points
A6-Juggernaut - 60 points
First order AT-AT - 20
Mantis - 10 points
AT-RT - 5 points
Elite AT-AT - 32 points
AT-ST mark 3 - 30 points
AT-IC - 30 points
AT-AHT - 70 points
AT-SW/AT-SE - 40 points
AT-AA - 10 points
Yamato class Shinano -water summon- 25 points
Friedrich der Große -water summon- 20 points
Bismarck -water summon- 20 points
HMS Baltimore -water summon- 25 points
USS Baltimore -water summon- 20 points
Nagato -water summon- 20 points
Warspite -water summon- 20 points
Z23 -water summon- 10 points
Venator -space summon- 3,000 points - L.V 120
1000 Ratte - 20 points
Maus - 10 points
Tiger I - 5 points
Panzer I - 5 points
Abrams -water summon- 25 points
Abrams -air summon- 15 points
M1 Abrams - 4 points
M1A1 Abrams - 4 points
M1A2 Abrams - 5 points
ADATS - 5 points
M4 Sherman - 3 points
Crusader - 5 points
A-10 warthog -air summon- 125 points
F-22 Raptor -air summon- 200 points

Aircraft:
Kaga aircraft - amount: 4 -air summon- 20 points

Retrofit
Alabama: CIWS - 25 points
Alabama: 18 inch gun - 35 points

Roon: Missiles - 40 points

Kaga: CIWS - 25 points

Passive skills

Familiar communication - 5 points
Hardened steel - 12 points
TRUE FREEDOM - 631 POINTS
Longer bond - 2 points
Faster reloading - 4 points
American Funding - 10 points
Upgraded engines - 5 points
Increased mana - 10 points
Increased mana regeneration - 10 points

Active skills

Summoner Rigging - 5 points
Deploy Stormtrooper - 10 points
Maximum Firepower - 10 points

Current points - 157

Current eris - 3,750,000

Y/N continues to look at his card, as Roon looks over his shoulder.

Y/N: 'I have enough for the A-10, but also enough for the LAAT. The A-10 is better for burst damage, but the LAAT can hover above a target instead of having to do strafing runs. Not to mention, the LAAT is a transport. Now, it comes down to if the Warthog has missiles and bomb's. If it has me paying for Kagas aircraft's, then it will probably make me buy those too.

His thoughts are interrupted by Roon, resting her head on his shoulder. He freezes for a moment, before returning to what he was doing.

Y/N: 'It's best if I get the LAAT, then I'm left with... 32 points. That means I can get all the Abram's, the Sherman, and the ADATS. Then I'm left with... 11 points. And I could either get Z23, the Maus, or the Tiger and Panzer.'

Darkness: (a little disappointed) No monsters are showing up.

Megumin: Seems that way.

Y/N: (looks up from his card) Not trying to jinx us. But do you think any monsters are here?

Kaga: It's- (looks at Y/N) ... A chance.

Roon: If there are, I'll just rip there guts out.

Y/N: 'Doom in a nutshell.'

Kazuma: (turns to Megumin) You know, you're being awfully reserved today.

Megumin: Huh?

Kazuma: Normally, you'd say something chuuni-ish and try to blow the monsters away, lake and all.

Darkness: Hmm, that is true.

Megumin: What sort of impression do you two have of me!? My ultimate explosion magic isn't to be used on the likes of mere alligators.

Kazuma: You always fire it off all over the place for no reason... Hey aqua! How's purifying the lake coming along!?

Aqua: (from the distance) It's going well!

Kazuma: You'll catch a chill if you're in the water too long! If you need to go to the bathroom, let us know!

Aqua: (from the distance) Arch priests don't go to the bathroom!

Y/N: ... (Looks back at his card) Not believing that for a second.

Megumin: Sounds like she's doing fine. By the way, crimson demons don't go to the bathroom, either.

Y/N: So you're telling me, that because of the class you pick. (Looks at Megumin) Depends on whether you need to use the bathroom in your entire life or not?

Darkness: (slight masochism) M-me, either. I'm a crusader, so I don't... I don't...

Y/N: 'Wait a minute...'

Kazuma: Darkness, don't try so hard to deny it.

Y/N: Darkness... Are you turned on because you're holding it in? Please tell me I'm wrong.

Darkness: (blushes) ...

Y/N: There is no hope for you.

Megumin: Still, the alligators aren't coming. It would be great if this kept up and things ended peacefully.

Kazuma: Hey, that line is bound to trigger a flag!

Aqua: K-Kazuma!!

They look over, and see multiple purple alligators with purple skin and red eyes coming out of the water.

Aqua: Something's coming! Hey, a lot of somethings are coming!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! KAZUMA! KAZUMA-SAN!!!!!!!!

Roon lifts her head off Y/N's shoulder, causing him to look at her. She looks at the alligators, eyes essentially glowing red.

Roon: (looks at Y/N) Can I?

Y/N: Have fun.

Roon equips her rigging, and runs towards the creatures laughing.

------------------------------------------------------

Roon: HAHAHAHAHAHA

Y/N: ...

Kazuma: ...

Darkness: ...

------------------------------------------------------

4 hours in

Laughing can be heard from the distance, followed by cannon shots. Everyone watches, as Roon kills alligator after alligator. One alligator keeps trying to get in the cage, causing Aqua to spam purification like her life depends on it.

Megumin is a little traumatized from all the blood and guts. Y/N sits at the base of a tree, watching his level and points going up and up. Kaga sits next to him, looking concerned for Aqua. Kazuma has a neutral expression. And Darkness is being her masochist self, being very jealous of the alligators. Alabama, sleeps, because he doesn't really care.

Kazuma: Aqua! Let us know if you want to give up! We'll pull the cage in by chain and run away!

Aqua: No way! I won't get my reward if I give up now! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! IT WENT CRACK! THE CAGE JUST MADE A SOUND NO CAGE SHOULD EVER MAKE!!

Darkness: It looks kind of fun out there.

Kazuma: Don't you dare.

7 hours in

The camera shows Megumin, standing in clear water. Darkness and Kazuma stand next to the almost broken cage. Roon uses the water to wash off all the blood. Kaga, Y/N, and Alabama remain off screen.

Megumin: It looks like the purification is complete. All of the alligators have been... (Glances at Roon) Killed too.

Kazuma: Aqua, you okay?

Aqua: ...

Darkness: Aqua?

Kazuma: Hey, aqua? Aqua-san?

The camera looks at Aqua's face, almost looking dead on the inside.

Kazuma: Hey, I'm talking to you! What's wrong?

Aqua then start crying into her knees.

Kazuma: (sighs) If that's enough to make you cry, you should have retired from the quest. Come on, we're going home.

Aqua continues crying, making the three nearby more concerned.

Kazuma: Hey, Aqua. We talked it over, and we don't need any reward for this.

Darkness: That's right, Aqua. The entire 300,000 eris is yours.

Megumin: Th-that's right! You did all the work this time, after all!

Aqua stops crying, but continues facing away from them.

Kazuma: Come on, get out of the cage already. The alligators are gone.

Aqua: (Dead voice) Just take me back like this.

Kazuma: What did you say?

Aqua: The world outside this cage is scary. Take me back to the city like this.

Silence overcomes the three of them, not knowing what to do.

Timeskip

They arive in the city, with UA-TT continuing to carry the cage. Aqua sings a really sad and depressing song, as they make there way back to where they bought the cage.

Kazuma: Hey, Aqua, we're in the city now, so stop singing that song. Just transporting a woman on her knees and a beat up cage is already drawing everyone's attention. In fact, get out of there already.

Aqua: No. Inside this cage is my sanctuary. The world outside is scary, so I won't come out for a while.

Y/N: (turns to Roon) Did you traumatize her?

Roon: I didn't try.

Y/N: That... Doesn't make me feel better.

Megumin: She's completely holed herself up in there.

Darkness: Yeah...

Kazuma: She's just like how I used to be...

Kaga: Is it possible to bribe her out of the cage?

Y/N: Worth a shot. (Turns to aqua) Hey aqua. I've got 1 million eris for you. All you gotta do is come out.

Aqua: No.

Y/N: Oh... Yeah it's really bad.

???: Lady goddess! It's you, isn't it, lady goddess.

Everyone turns to see a man pulling the bars of the cage open.

Y/N: Oi! You break it, you buy it!

???: What are you doing in such a place Lady goddess!?

Darkness: Hey. (Puts a hand on his shoulder) Don't touch my Ally so freely. Who are you?

Kazuma: (to aqua) You know him, don't you? He was calling you a goddess. Do something.

Aqua: Goddess?

Kazuma: Yes.

Aqua: ... That's right. (Aqua's back) I'm a goddess!

Kazuma: 'She didn't seriously forget she's a goddess, didn't she?'

Aqua climbs out of the cage almost immediately.

Aqua: (To ???) So, what business do you have with a goddess such as myself?

...

Aqua: Who are you?

???: It's me, Mitsurugi Kyouya! The Mitsurugi Kyouya to receive this curse award  (pulls out sword) Gram, from you and was reincarnated into this world!

Aqua: Huh?

Kyouya: Huh?

Kazuma: Huh?

Y/N: Huh?

Aqua: (chuckles) Oh, of course! That guy! Sorry, I totally forgot! I've sent along many people, so it's inevitable that I'd forget some!

Kyouya: Y-yes...

He puts his sword away, before speaking again.

Kyouya: It has been a while, Aqua-sama. I have been working hard everyday as your chosen hero. By the way... Why have you been locked up in a cage?

Y/N: You want the long version or the nutshell?

------------------------------------------------------

Kazuma: Kono

Aqua: Suba

------------------------------------------------------

Kyouya: HAAA!? He drag the goddess to this world? Then you locked her in a cage and dunked her in a lake!?

Y/N: You asked for the nutshell!

He grabs Y/N by his coats collar, getting very close.

Kyouya: What in the world where you thinking!?

Y/N: I was thinking, 'we should lock her in a cage, then dunk her in a lake!'

Aqua: W-wait! I'm having lots of fun everyday, and I'm not upset about having been dragged here anymore.

Kyouya: Aqua-sama, I don't know how this man when you over, but you are a goddess! And yet, this little...

Roon looks like she's about to kill him, until Y/N gestures her to calm down.

Kyouya: By the way, where are you staying right now, Aqua-sama?

Aqua: Um, into the stables...

Y/N: You do realize you could have asked to stay in in one of the giant walkers. There is plenty of space that's currently unused.

Aqua: I... Guess I should have asked sooner.

Kyouya starts gripping harder, as Y/N looks like he couldn't care less.

Darkness: Hey, take your hands off him. Is there no limit to your rudeness!?

Roon looks like she's about to explode, as Kaga also looks angry as hell.

Megumin: (points her staff at him) He's kind of making me want to blow him up.

Kyouya: (looks at the girls) You four are... A crusader, two Arch wizard's, (Kaga) and a swordman? (Roon) I see. You're blessed with wonderful party member's... (Turns to Y/N) You have excellent people here, yet you make Aqua-sama sleep in a stable. Have you no shame.

Y/N: I didn't know. If I did, I would have offered for her to sleep somewhere with some air conditioning.

Kyouya: (Turns to everyone else) All of you should travel with me, a sword master, from now on. I'll even buy you full sets of high grade equipment.

Aqua: (whispers) Hey, this is bad. This guy seriously freaks me out. He's the narcissist type, and that scares me.

Darkness: What should I do? My instincts won't let me accept that man. I enjoy getting hit more then attacking, but something about him makes me want to hit him.

Roon: Can I tear him limb from limb Kommandant~

Kaga: For once, me and you are thinking the same thing.

Alabama: Grrrrrrrrrrr...

Megumin: I wanna blow him up. Let me blow him up.

Y/N: As you can see, your efforts to bribe my fellow party members have failed. Now if you could pay for the damages you caused to our property, then we can be on our way. You know what, you're not even worth talking to. See ya.

Everyone starts walking away, but Kyouya runs in front of Y/N.

Kyouya: Wait!

Y/N: Let me guess. You we're one of those spoiled kid who never got told no? Move. Aside.

Kyouya: Sorry, but I can't leave Aqua-sama in this environment.

Y/N: Oh, I know what you are. You didn't know how to correctly balance your stats. So you maxed strength but forgot about intelligence. So, let me put this in a language you can understand.

Y/N moves a little closer to him.

Y/N: If you don't move to the right about... 7 feet. My friend, who you thought is a swordsman, will fucking kill you in the most painful way possible.

Kyouya: Will you have a match with me? If I win, turn your party over to me. If you win, I'll listen to any one request you have.

Y/N: ... Just give me a second, and I'll be ready.

He pulls out his card, looking at a couple of things.

Y/N: (buying multiple items) You know, my class is a summoner. And I just have two questions. Are you familiar with star wars.

Kyouya: No, I am not.

Y/N: (still buying) Okay, are you familiar with the United States military? More specifically, the tanks.

Kyouya: A little.

Y/N: (stops buying) ... Are you that dence. You... You don't know where I'm going with this? Do you not see the UA-TT over there.

Kyouya: It doesn't look that hard to kill.

Y/N facepalms.

Y/N: Okay, apparently I was right when I said you had zero intelligence. I. Summon. War. Machines. That (gestures to Roon) is Roon. A German heavy cruiser, designed in world war 2. That (gestures to Kaga) is Kaga. A Japanese aircraft carrier from world war 2. That, (gestures to Alabama) is Alabama. A. Fucking. Battleship!

Kyouya: Like I would believe that.

Y/N: I'm losing brain cells talking to you. Kaga, can you knock him out or something?

Kaga: With pleasure.

Kaga starts walking up towards Kyouya, as he doesn't even seem nervous.

Kyouya: I said I'd fight him, not one of his mistreated party membe-

He interrupted when Kaga punches him in the face. He gets sent flying into a nearby wall, and goes through it. Multiple crashes are heard, but stops after about 5 times.

Kaga: (turns to Y/N) Will that suffice?

Y/N: Beautiful. Anyone want his sword, it's free for the taking?

Roon: (Walks towards Kyouya) I'll get it.

??? 1: You coward! Coward! Coward!

Everyone turns to see 2 girls, with features that I will not describe, due to use only seeing them one more time.

Y/N: Let me guess, your with him?

??? 2: That's right you coward!

Y/N: How the hell am I a coward.

??? 1: You made a girl fight for you, that makes you a coward.

Y/N: If me sending a female to fight for me makes me a coward, then I'll send a male. Alabama, (points at them) sic em!

Alabama equips his riggings, and starts running towards them. The two girls start running away screaming, as Alabama purposely misses them with his cannons.

???: Well, that was entertaining.

Y/N: (punches the bridge of his nose) I swear to God if it's another simp.

???: Dude, I don't swing that way.

Y/N looks up, seeing someone in some dark armor with wings on his back.

Y/N: Wait a minute. B/F?

B/F: Technically not the one and only, since multiple people have my name. But yes.

Y/N: How did you get here?

B/N: Same way you did. Just, not the same way.

Y/N: Did you really ask for an elytra and netherite armor?

B/F: Kind of. Can we do this someplace else. You know I hate people staring at me.

As there talking, a distant boom followed by girls screaming can be heard.

Y/N: Meet up at the guild hall?

B/F: I've been looking for it about most of the day.

Y/N: Give me just a second. (Turns to the group) Is it okay if I show him where the guild hall at, or do you still need me.

Kazuma: I think we're good, just need to drop the... I just realized we need to pay full price now since he broke the bar's.

Y/N: Yeah, that does suck. I'll pay for it, I've got just enough money for that. But you guys are good.

Kazuma: As long as... Whatever this (gestures to UA-TT) keeps carrying the cage for us, then yeah.

Y/N: Alright, see you guys.

Y/N does a small wave, as he starts walking away. B/F walks beside him, as Kaga follows them both.

Y/N: Did you ask anyone where the guild hall was.

B/F: No.

Y/N: Couldn't you have done that?

B/F: It's hard talking to people. Especially those I don't know.

Y/N: It's not really.

B/F: For you. Not for me. Anyway, who we're those people back there?

Y/N: Oh, that's my party.

B/F: Huh. They any good?

Y/N: Yes and no.

B/F: Explain.

Y/N: The yellow one's a crusader.

B/F: Doesn't sound bad.

Y/N: But she's also the biggest masochist I've seen.

B/F: That's bad.

Y/N: The small red one is a Arch wizard, who can fire a nuke once a day.

B/F: How's that bad.

Y/N: By itself it's a great thing. But, she can't move for about 5 hours.

B/F: I can see how that can be a negative, but it's still really good.

Y/N: Agreed. The blue ones a self proclaimed goddess. She's... Kaga, help me out here.

Kaga: She's not the most skilled individual.

B/F: Ok. And (looks at Kaga) you are.

Kaga: 1st division aircraft carrier, Kaga.

B/F: ... You're fucking with me, right?

Y/N: She's not. You know the Azur Lane game?

B/F: Do I know what it's about. Yes. Do I know anything else about it. No.

Y/N: She turned into her character from that game. Roons still getting the sword from that... What's his name again?

B/F: Was it something like crayola?

Kaga: I didn't pay attention to his name. 'But I'll remember his face, just incase I see him again.'

Y/N: I know its not that, but it's good enough. She's getting crayolas sword. But she's also from the game. The wolf was Alabama.

B/F: So you have a navy?

Y/N: And a ground force.

B/F: Air force?

Y/N: If having one aircraft count's for that, then yes. Oh, heres the guild hall.

They reach the guild hall, as B/F instantly slaps himself.

B/F: I thought this was a church.

Both Kaga and Y/N look at him questionably.

Y/N: Seriously? It looks nothing like it.

B/F: Not one of my proudest moment's, that's for sure.

Y/N: Wait... How long have I been dead?

B/F: About 3 years.

Y/N: So it's... 2022?

B/F: Early 2022.

Y/N: So, how was life?

B/F: After you died, everything went to shit.

Y/N: On a scale of 1 to 10?

B/F: A solid 13.

Y/N: Did world war 3 happen?

B/F: Almost happened once. Now, it might happen.

Y/N: Tell me everything.

Timeskip

Y/N: Holy shit.

Y/N: Kaga, and Roon all sit across from B/F, who just finished telling them about the 3 years of fucking chaos.

Y/N: I... I don't know how to react to this.

B/F: I didn't even tell you about global warming.

Y/N: (disbelief) There's more!?

B/F: I just talked about all the major things, except global warming. There is so many little things, we'd be here till tomorrow morning.

Y/N: At this point, I don't want to know.

B/F: That's a good choice. Do you... Want to know about your family?

Y/N: (shocked) Did something die!?

Roon looks at Y/N, with her face showing concern. Kaga does her best to keep a straight face, but her ears flop down.

B/F: No one's dead, no one's physically hurt. But it is pretty bad.

Y/N: I... I-I don't want to know. This is already to much to process...

Y/N closes his eyes, and leans his head back.

B/F: 'Maybe I shouldn't of told him.'

Kaga puts her hand on his, causing him to look at her. She gives him a gentle smile, like the ones Amagi would give to her. Y/N gives her a weak smile, and says a quiet thank you.

In an attempt to change the topic, B/F speaks up.

B/F: What are you gonna do about that sword?

Y/N: (looks at the sword) That's up to Roon. If she wants to keep it, she can. If she wants to sell it, she can.

Roon: Hmmm... I'll keep it. I'll consider it a gift from Kommandant~

Roon hugs Y/N, but it's a more gentle hug then a bone crushing hug.

Y/N: You do realize you don't have to call me Kommandant, right.

Roon: I know.

B/F: ... Okay, I'm lost. Is she (points to Roon) your girlfriend, or is it Kaga?

Roon gets a seductive look, as Kaga blushes redder then a cherry.

Kaga: W-we ar-aren't i-in a relationship...

Roon: (tightens hug) Yet~

Y/N: You know, for being three years older then I remember, you still haven't changed a bit.

B/F: We made a bet that I'd get you a girlfriend before I got one. And I... Didn't hold up my end of the deal because you were dead at the time, but I'm still getting you a girlfriend.

Y/N: -_- Really? That's you main concern?

B/F: Yes.

Y/N: (Sarcastic) Well someone's got their priorities straight.

B/F: Hey, you helped me multiple times in life. Getting you a girlfriend is the least I can do. But it looks like you didn't even need my help.

He gestures over to Roon, who continues to hug Y/N. Kaga gets her blush under some control, and is now able to glare at Roon.

B/F: Well, this is gonna be entertaining.

Y/N: For you it is. (Yawns) Man I'm tired.

B/F: Didn't sleep good?

Y/N: Been sleeping on chairs for too many nights in a row.

B/F: Why not get an Inn for a couple days? You did casually offer a million... Something to that girl who's name I forgot.

Y/N: Guess I could do that. Do you have a place to stay?

B/F: No. I'm guessing your offering?

Y/N: Yep. Should we get you registered first.

B/F: I'll do that, and you can just wait here.

B/F gets up from the table, and starts walking to the front desk. Y/N's eyes start to get heavy, as he slowly falls asleep.

Roon notices his body going limp, and let's him rest on her. Kaga looks a little jealous about this, but does nothing but stare.

After a minute or two, B/F comes back.

B/F: Hey, just got- (looks at Y/N) Ohhhh. (Quiet) You guys know where the inn is?

Kaga nods her head, as she gets up. Roon picks Y/N up bridal style once again, and stands up. A few people chuckle at the sight, but thankfully for Y/N, not many people are awake at this time.

Roon carries him to the inn, following Kaga. They reach the In lobby, as very few people are there. Kaga buys them all separate rooms. Both Kaga and B/F head to there rooms, as Roon goes into Y/N's room.

She places him onto the bed, and covers him up. She sits on the side of the bed, and starts gently playing with his hair. She smiles to herself, before slowly getting into the covers.

She hugs Y/N, before slowly falling asleep, smiling.

4810 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 900 35
β”Š β”Š β”Šπ™–π™§π™šπ™£'𝙩 π™ž π™–π™‘π™‘π™€π™¬π™šπ™™ 𝙩𝙀 π™™π™§π™šπ™–π™’ β”Š β”ŠΛšβ˜… ο½‘Λšβ‹† 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ π™–π™’π™–π™―π™žπ™£π™œ Λšβ˜… (α΄—_ α΄— ) αΆ» 𝗓 π°γ€Ž 𝕒𝕝𝕀𝕠...
141 0 3
grow, surpass, break, grow and surpass.. that is the way of the saiyan.
182K 3.6K 28
𝘦.𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘨𝘦𝘳
567 9 6
First time doing oneshots so if it's bad or anything lemme know. Will contain: Wholesomeness(very low chance) Angst Self-harm Characters: Bruce Alfr...