Mr Arrogant || kth. » book 1

By wtkfics

she dreads to get to school because of one name. ; high school au, tsundere!taehyung lmao » under edit » #4... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
erased chapters 17 & 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 [End]
Author's Note :)

Chapter 15

599K 26.1K 43.8K
By wtkfics

I looked at my reflection in the mirror as I slowly combed my hair. My eyes that were all puffy and red got better after a shower.

Time check, it's 5.30am.

I got up early and I'm all ready for school because I can't really sleep well anyways because I'll either cry or have bad nightmares.

I put down my comb. What shall I do next?

I sighed and sat at the edge of my bed. I started to play games on my phone when suddenly I received a message on my kakaotalk.

"YAH LEE HYEJIN I HAVE AN EMERGENCY!" -Taehyung

My eyes bulged and my heart beated fast looking at his message early in the morning. I was so worried I kept making typos while trying to reply to his message.

"What's happening?! Are you okay?"
-Hyejin

"I'm not, please come over to my place now please!" -Taehyung

With that, I quickly grabbed my bag and rushed out of my room.

"Good morning Hyejin, you're up early today," My mom greeted me as she set the table with breakfast, "Have a seat?"

"Sorry mom gotta go," I said quickly and rushed out of the house.

I walked quickly, out from the area of my home, into the alley, to the streets, my steps hastened the farther I get.

My phone beeped.

"HYEJIN HURRY UP PLEASE!" -Taehyung

I gulped and began running to his house despite my legs already hurting. My mind was in a mess thinking about what has happened to him and my eyes were a little watery because I was so worried and anxious.

I finally reached the gate of his house, panting.

"KIM TAEHYUNG OPEN UP!!" I yelled as I shook the gate violently.

I stepped back when the gate opened, then I ran to the door. I was about to knock when it opened, and I saw a perfectly fine Taehyung standing there, still in his pyjamas, looking at me.

"GOOD THING YOU'RE HERE QUICKLY COME INSIDE," He said and pulled me in. He closed the door and turned to me.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I scrutinised him up and down, he was perfectly fine.

"T-the kitchen!" He stuttered.

I walked with him to the kitchen, it was dark. I turned on the lights.

The things in the kitchen were in place. Nothing seems wrong.

I looked at Taehyung with a confused face. "Nothing's wrong with the kitchen?"

"Yes there is."
"What is it?"

"There's no food on the table. Make me breakfast while I get ready for school. Thanks," he said and grinned at me.

My face turned into a scowl. "HOW DARE YOU GRIN AT ME YOU STUPID LITTLE RASCAL! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND I RAN HERE FOR NOTHING OMG UGH!"

I continuously smacked him as he tried to avoid. Then, he suddenly stood still, and I instantly stopped and breathed out heavily.

"Wait," he said.

"What now?!" I shouted and folded my arms.

"You were worried about me? You ran all the way here for me?" He said.

I gulped.

"So what?!" I said.

"You care for me! You like me don't you huh Lee Hyejin?" He teased as he nudged me.

My heart skipped a beat and I became embarrassed about myself.

"You're crazy aren't you? You're still sleeping or what?! I will never like you," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Yeahyeah whatever. Better get the breakfast done while I'm getting ready," he said and left the kitchen.

I scanned my eyes around the kitchen. Am I really gonna cook for that shameless butt? Maybe I should because I was quite hungry too.

I grabbed the pan and some ingredients and prepared omelettes and toasted bread. It's all I can make, shhh.

He came down 20 minutes later, wearing his uniform. However, it wasn't tucked in. His tie not securely up and his collar was not folded in nicely. His hair, sigh, don't get me started, it's like a chimpanzee habitat.

He came to the kitchen and looked at the breakfast I made. "This again? You made this the other day when you came over," he complained.

"Don't be a whiny kid, at least you have food for breakfast," I said as I went to the dining table and he followed me.

We both sat down and ate.

"Jin cooks better than you," he suddenly said.

"Jin? How do you know?" I asked.

"The other day I was partners with him for Home Economics and he did all the cooking. I tasted the food he made and it was pretty good," he said.

"Well I don't care. I like my own cooking."

"Yeah, you can only make omelettes and toasts huh?" He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go, before we're late for school," I said and we both went out of the house.

*

We walked to school together. I felt weird because I never walked to school with him before. We didn't even talk whilst awkwardly looking around.

The silence broke when Taehyung spoke. "So, how's that Lee Seojun?"

"I don't know. He's driving me nuts. He kept following me and telling me to guide him. But, he's pretty nice, and good looking too. I'll get to know him better sooner or later," I said.

"So do you like him?" He asked.
"Oh wells, of course not, I don't even know him," I said, "but actually, he's kinda cute."

There was again an awkward silence until we reached the school.

"I'm off to go to the hideout," he said.

"But we have to assemble in 15 minutes," I replied. "Are you going to smoke again?!"

"Shhh... I'm not. I just don't like to assemble early," he said.

"Whatever bye," I said and we went separate ways.

***

I entered the classroom, walking to my desk which was beside Seojun and took my seat.

"Good morning!" He greeted me with a smile.

I groaned. "Whatever."

"How's your knee?" He asked.
"It's doing fine and it doesn't need your care."

I rolled my eyes at him and ignored him for the rest of the lessons.

Break then finally came and I rushed out of the class and went to the locker to put some stuffs.

But then I realised, the girls around me started whispering about within themselves, pointing at someone. I looked ahead to where they were pointing, it was Seojun, just keeping his stuff in the locker.

"Ommo, he's so handsome!"
"Yah, I heard he's a foreigner! Must be a cute newbie!"
"Look at his muscles waaaah!"

I was puzzled at listening to the girls' whispers. They weren't even whispers actually, they were loud enough for me to hear. How can they fangirl over Seojun?

I looked at him again, scrutinising him up and down. Well, actually, not bad. His tall figure make him look kinda attractive. But I'm so not gonna fall for him.

I finally looked away before I closed my locker shut.

I didn't plan to eat that day so I decided to just walk around the school.

I came to the third level, to the piano, once again. I somehow got attracted to the place most.

Like I always do, I played the same song on the piano. Memories of my grandmother once again played in my mind.

When I was done playing, a voice spoke, "That was beautiful."

I got startled and turned behind to see Seojun. Ugh.

"Stop stalking me!" I yelled.

"Chill, I just have no other friends, and I just want you to show me around the school," He said and stood a few distance away from me because I was frowning.

I sighed and turned back to the piano. Then I felt him come closer.

"Can I sit beside you?" He asked. I looked up and he was looking at me. His brown eyes were vivid and his smile was beautiful. He pushed his hair back shyly, making him look a thousand times more attractive. Wait. I'm not spazzing about him, am I?

I looked down on the piano. "Yeah whatever," I said and made space to squeeze with him in that small bench.

He sat, and our shoulders were touching. "So, you play this quite well huh?"

"Yeah, of course. I bet you can't play musical instruments," I said and smirked.

"Well... I don't know..." He said and put his fingers on the keys.

I was wowed when he suddenly played the piano flawlessly. I just sat there staring at his fingers. He played a melody which I believed to be a Mozart's masterpiece.

I started gazing at his face, and realised, he actually looked so charismatic. I have a thing for guys who can play the piano.

He ended off beautifully and grinned.

I looked away and automatically smiled. I don't know, I became shy, and embarrassed.

"How was that?" He said.
"Are you trying to brag?" I asked and he chuckled.

He sighed. Then we both kept quiet, staring at the piano.

"Why are you so cold to me?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" I replied.

"You're so... I'm sorry to say, unfriendly," he said.

I bit my lip. "It's just me being me and you'll have to bear with it."

"Well, can we be friends?" He asked.

"Why me? You can go make friends with our classmates, Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi..." I said.

"Well I just wanna make friends with you, you look cute," he said and winked at me.

Hold up pretty boy, you did not just wink at me like that.

I held in my smile by pursing my lips. I could feel my cheeks turning red. What's wrong with me. One moment I'm annoyed by his presence, but then right after, I can't help thinking he's kinda fine.

"Whatever," I replied.

He put out his hand for me to shake. "Hello, Hyejin," he spoke informally.

I reluctantly held his hand and shook it. "Yeah, hey, Seojun."

It became awkward because we were continuously shaking each other's hands, and we burst out laughing.

The bell rang and we both stood up.

"Nice meeting you, Hyejin," He said. I gave him a smile and we both walked back to class together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1K 20
a strong and broken girl with a bad past no one knows even her gang (bts) will she live a better life or Fuck up again. contains: strong language ga...
74.8K 2.5K 24
Su Jin thinks her last year of high school will be as uneventful as the last few years. She never expected her childhood friend Namjoon to make a sud...
628K 62.3K 53
there can only be one. ··· ➸ #111 in MYSTERY/THRILLER :: 082116 ➸ #129 in FANFICTION :: 110216 ➸ #153 in FANFICTION :: 110116 ➸ #270 in MYSTERY/THRIL...
4.1M 136K 18
"are you serious?" -in which a girl despised going to school because of one name. jeon jungkook.