Somebody To Live For: Book II

By MckenzieReese

Part II, the sequel of 'Somebody To Die For'. Follow the life if Jessica Jones, adult hood, New love, past sk... More

The Invitation
The New Life
Something's not right
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
An Old Friend?
Its A Date!
For Old Time Sakes
Intro: Somebody To Live ForπŸƒ
Somewhere Across Town
Hidden Sexualities
Acts of Wickedness
Mind Games
Dear Diary
The Four Seasons
The Night Before I Say I Do
Stealing & Lying
Time is Ticking
We Meet Again
Bachelor vs Bachelorette
I Love You
I Do
Sexual Seduction
Exposed
We skipped the birds and bees
What a Night
Not another Statistic
Kick Start Christmas
A Christmas Revival πŸŽ„
Holiday Disaster
Friend who have Lunch
Shelter for a Home
Long Way From Home
Not too far from home
Whoopsy
The Drunken Blues 🎢
Young Lovers
Stressed Beyond Measures
Another Surprise
Possibilities
I Want You To Fuck Me
We've ran our Course
What are friends for
Spilling Secrets
Who's the daddy
Families all we got
Tell me Love Me
The Truths Coming Out
Ticking Time Bomb
Times Up
The Fortune Teller
Locked Away
Its not Him
Coming Home
Freedom
What Next
Making Plans
The Truth Always Prevails
We Rule in Your Favor
Finally, Some Good News
Just Three Minutes
The Question
Detoxing
I call the Shots
Three Nights Without You
Everybody's Drowning
You Have a Sister in Me
Preparing for a Shower
Surprise
Shes Having A....
What If
Forgiveness and Family
Thank You - To My Readers
Baby Mehlani Anna - Chloe King
You May Kiss The Bride
Thank You
Its Almost Time

Cold Feet

168 13 4
By MckenzieReese

"Can we leave!?"

"What? Why? What happened?" Symone realized that I wasn't okay.

"You good?" Don asked

"Im just really tired...."

He sighed and rolled his eyes. Jess thought it was because of her but then she heard an all too familiar voice from behind.

"What happened to no strip clubs!?"

"Dayna, I can explain" Cory froze.

"Please do" she folded her arms waiting for an excuse.

"It was our fault, well our idea" Dustin spoke up

"Who's we ?" She asked

"Romeo, Ryan and I"

"Where is Ryan?" Cassidy asked

"Bathroom...." Cory lied.

"No he went to talk to the Chelsea girl" Symone said not realizing what she had done.

Dayna hadn't seen me until Symone drew the attention to us. Her eyes turned red but she didn't bother speaking to me.

"Chelsea ? Who Chelsea are you talking about?" Cassidy directed her question to Dustin.

"I don't know" he shrugged and took another shot of vodka. He was drunk and had no cares in the world for any of us right now.

"Um we better get going" Jess tried pulling Symone but Cassidy stood in the way.

"Why You leaving so soon? The parties just getting started" she pushed her way into the section.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~
                       Chelsea's POV
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No way, you really barfed on her ?"

"Yeah, I told her to move but she wouldn't listen"

Ryan and Chelsea were catching up for lost time. They both sat in Romeo's jeep cracking jokes.

"Its good seeing you Ryan"

"Likewise, I never thought I would see you again"

"Me either. You've grown facial hair and all" she said rubbing his beard.

"Well I mean you got super thick" he placed his hand on her thigh smiling.

"Thats the baby weight" she giggled.

"Baby weight? You have a kid?"

Chelsea hadn't realized she outed herself and it was too late to lie"

"Chelsea?? You have a child?"

"Yes Ryan..."

"With your fiancé?"

"Yes, well sort of"

"So You guys adopted?"

"No ...."

"You lost it?"

"No..."

"So how do you sort of have Baby weight?"

"I didn't want you to find out like this"

"Can you stop speaking in subliminals and be direct with me"

"Ryan I had a baby, our baby, a girl"

"Wait what? When ? Are you serious!?"

"Let me explain"

"Ive had a daughter out there all these years and you never thought to pick up the phone and call me?"

"It wasn't that easy..."

He held his head and chuckled, he couldn't believe she was willing to keep something this big from him all these years.

"Thats fucked up Chelsea"

"Ryan I know, that's why I want to make things right"

"How? You've had another man growing her up all these years. Does she know he's not her father?"

"No but we planned on telling her.."

"We ? So this was a You and Him decision?"

"Ryan you didnt leave me no other choice! You left me countless times,  you made me sick because you couldn't stay faithful, then you had a baby on me with the girl you cheated on me with who was once my friend?"

"I was young and dumb! I made mistakes!"

"Well Rachel wasnt a mistake, shes the best thing to ever happen to me"

Chelsea loved her daughter so much, not just because she saved her. But also because she got to have a piece of Ryan with her forever"

"Can I see a picture of her?" He asked and she gave him her phone.

He slid through her gallery, he smiled looking at his baby girl. That was until he came across a picture of Chelsea and her Fiancé.

"Thats him?" He asked and she nodded. "Is he good to you?"

"He is.."

"How is he with her?"

"He treats her like his own, he helped me raise her. He loves her and I know that isn't easy for you to hear"

"I will always love you Chelsea, and the fact that we have a child together means we'll always be in each others lives. I get to have my first love back and a daughter I didn't know I had. The world works in mysterious ways. I ruined my chances with you and I wont try to ruin what you have going on, no matter how much it hurts. I just needed you to know that I Love Yo....."

"Open this mother fucking door right now!" Cassidy was fuming, banging on the window, almost shattering it.

"You better handle her..."

Ryan opened the door and she pulled him by the collar of his shirt which tore.

"What the fu..."

She slapped him mid sentence, leaving her hand print on his face.
Chelsea didnt want to get involve but Cassidy started charging towards her side.

Ryan quickly grabbed her by the back of her dress, pulling her back. The zipper popped and exposed her breast. He didn't mean to do it but Cassidy was doing too much. It was embarrassing.

"You seriously fucked up my dress for her!" She started hitting him over and over, even with her chest exposed and people watching.

He tried his best not to hit her back. Thankfully
Two bouncers came over and stopped her. They removed her from the property and she immediately called his phone, yelling and calling him names. Its been like this for years, Cassidy would get jealous and flip out.

He hung up and threw his phone in the backseat. The last person Ryan wanted to deal with was his bitter baby mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adonis POV
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How could she sit here and pretend to not know who I am?
How could she just act as if I dont exist.
Showing off her ring, bumping and grinding on this man when she not too long ago was giving me head and riding me. Telling me she loved me and was leaving him. Everything this bitch said was a lie and I wanted to ruin her. The same way she ruined me.

"Hey you good?" Jess tapped my shoulder. I couldn't lie, I told her the truth, I told her everything.

Dayna would look over at us periodically and play it off by taking a sip from her cup.

"Don We can leave if you're ready"

"Lets go... I'm tired anyway..."

Jess grabbed her belongings and told Symone she was leaving. Symone made it clear that she wanted to leave with Mason so Jess left her. Cory wanted to walk us out which was totally unnecessary and Dayna wasn't having it. He only wanted to follow us out to talk to Jessica anyway.

"Where you going?" Dayna asked

"Im walking them to their car"

"Its fine dude, I got this" he was so caught up
On Jess, he didn't realize how disrespectful he was coming off to his soon to be wife.

"You two came here together?" Dayna asked and I snapped because why does it matter if I came here with another female?

"No we didn't come here together. Im single, who's asking?"

"Hey watch your tune, thats my fiancé"

"Well thats Funny because when you weren't here, she was all mine"

"Excuse me?"

"Tell him Dayna, before I do"

"What is he talking about?"

"Tell him how you hate tea and prefer coffee in the mornings. Tell him how you prefer your eggs scrambled and not sunny side up. Tell him how you bite the corner of your mouth when you're scared or nervous. Tell him how Our Favorite sex position was Doggystyle"

"Dayna, what is he talking about?"

"He's lying, cant you see that?"

"You better not lie to me before I kill you!!"

"Cory... Baby let's go home please" She reached for his hand but he pulled away.

Everyone could see the hurt in his face, the hurt that I caused. But I've been hurting for months. I knew I caused a lot of damage here tonight but Dayna was the cause for this mess.

Cory pushed me, he was ready to throw blows but honestly, Dayna was no longer worth it.

"You fucked my girl?!?" He repeated. "Answer me you pussy!"

"Cory! Look At me! Stop, look at me " He paused and looked at Jess while she held his face directly at her. "Calm down, I don't want you getting arrested the night before your wedding"

"You can let my man go!" Dayna reached for his hand but he pulled away.

"Jess.. Im leaving I cant deal with this shit show."

"Its fine, text me when you get home"

I Didnt care whether or not he decided to marry her trifling ass or not. I just needed to get the truth out.
Now I can finally move on with my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 30 17
A life of heartache and betrayal is all Jess knows. Being alone and fighting to be happy everyday is all she can do. What happens when her life chang...
7K 90 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
93.6K 2K 30
Jessica is a sweet university girl with a promising future but miserable luck in her love life. After her last breakup, she keeps looking for a guy w...
288K 8.9K 46
#1 in Werewolf on 4/2/21. This book is about a girl named Alessia who went to college meeting her best friend Jessica and fell in love with her boyfr...