A Small Adventure (One Piece...

By OnePieceSuperiority

(One Piece Various x Female reader) Entering the story during the Skypiea arc, (y/n) meets the infamous Straw... More

You're Going Where?!
These are Pirates?
The South Bird
The Knock-Up Stream!
A Sea of Clouds
Conis the Angel!
Criminals Just After Arrival
At the Heart of Upper Yard
Straw Hats Reunited
Ordeal of.. God?
Festival Games Coming to a Close
Enel's Summoning
Why Me?!
Ring the Bell!
The Sound of a Finished War
...Where Are We Now?
Can We Make it Out?
You Thought You Had a Choice?
Front Crawl Frog
Usopp's Departure
Robin
An Aqua Laguna to Remember!
Rocketman
Rocketman has Crashed Through the Station!
To Live
The Buster Call was.. Called..
Finally Outta There
Fists of Love and Pirate Parties
BABYSITTER ZOROOOO
Bounties and Boats!
A Ghost Ship's Skeleton
Shadows
Giant Robot Warrior Big Emperor
After One Battle Ends, the Next One Begins
Zoro's Sacrifice
Who is Hachi?
Sabaody Archipelago
The Punch That Started it All
The Calm Before a Storm
Forcefully Split
Recruited For the Rescue Mission
Entering a War
The Journey to Ace
Unexpected Tragedy
Two Years Time
Almost to Fishman Island but Not Completely
Once Again, We're the Bad Guys
Captured, But Only For a Minute
The First Real Fight After 2 Years
GODDAMNIT. END OF FIGHT PARTY
Leaving the Island
Through Fire and Ice
I'll Make a Man Out of You
Running For My Life
Splitting and Meeting back Up
Out To Cause More Worldly Problems
Arrival on Dressrosa
Doflamingo
The Birdcage Game
Journey to the Royal Palace
Level Two
Lending A Helping Hand
Downtime With the Top Hat
Marines Are on the Move!
Zou is a Zou
Exploring the Elephant's Back
Garchu!
Zou's Tragedy and Sanji's Absence
Honestly What is Happening
That's a Ninja?
Unnatural Earthquakes...or Elephantquakes?
Rescue Mission Voyage, Started!
Zero and Four
Blue, Red, and Crackers
Meeting Big Mom
Two Popular Men
My Enemy's Enemy is my Friend
Chaotic Tea Party Begins
The Chaos Continues
In Some Deep Shit
Sacrifices Have to be Made
On My Own
A Messy Escape
Sanji is Back
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 1)
ONE PIECE FILM: Gold (Part 2)
The Entrance of Wano
Did You Say... Ace?
Tama's Kidnapped!
Town of Officials
Meeting up with Ghosts
Dragons
Udon Prison
Trouble in Udon
SMILE Fruit Side Effects
Big Mom's Intrusion
Udon Prison Takeover!
Regrouping
Changes
Night Before the Raid
Rendezvous Points and Official Members!
Making a Scene
Another Ally and Another Plague
This Isn't Even my Final Form!
Intense... in all Aspects
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt1)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt2)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt3)
Filler: The Ace Chronicles (Pt4)
Filler: Swimming
Filler: Modern AU (Pt1?)
Filler: Modern AU (Pt2)
Super-Healing Drug
CP0 is Here?
Filler: Modern AU (Pt3)
Glimpsing Into the Future
Filler: Modern AU (Pt.4)
Filler: A Collection of Events
Filler: Another Collection of Events
Gear 5... Probably?
Big Post-War Moves
Wano's Banquet
Prepping for the Voyage

The Rooftop

4.2K 235 83
By OnePieceSuperiority

There is a part of me that wants to skip like 50 episodes cuz uhhh idc ab the ice oni stuff
Also: My new pfp is lit
---

"Queeeen presentssss~! Gaaaame timmeeee~!"

I could laugh. Queen just gave Apoo the antidote, making a game out of it. He called it Ice Oni Tag after he did a little song and dance for the introduction of the game.

"ZORO! GRAB THAT FROM HIM!" Chopper instructed, pointing at Apoo.

"Damnit, Queen! You're too crazy!" Apoo yelled.

Queen paid him no mind and grabbed his mic. "Game... START!" he cheered.

Everyone began the game of tag while Apoo began running for his life. Since Apoo would definitely not be getting away this time, I let Zoro and Drake go after him. Meanwhile, I helped keep all of the Ice Oni at bay with Robin, Chopper, and Brook.

It wasn't long until Brook got bit. Brook didn't get effected by the disease at all, which makes sense since Brook is just bones, you kind of need a functioning body in order to get sick. Chopper was quick to draw conclusions from this incident, which was good since his hand showed signs of infection as well. He turned to our group and yelled about using fire to keep him warm.

Big Mom flew right by us after he called for fire. Surprisingly, she headed straight up to the highest floor without giving us even a glance. When she was passing through, the ceiling shook and crumbled a bit, debris falling from the hole that led up to the roof.

Upon the rocks, I saw a strange object. I took a few steps closer as it fell, and my eyes finally recognized it. An arm. An arm with Kiku's armor covering it. My gaze followed it as it fell to our floor. Zoro was already standing in front of its landing area. He must have noticed it as well because he was not looking happy. He set his focus on Apoo after he stopped looking at Kiku's arm.

I pulled my eyes away from him and looked up at the hole in the ceiling, my eyebrows furrowed. If Kiku lost an arm, what is going on up there? Could they be in serious trouble while we're dealing with all of this annoying shit on lower floors?

"AHHH ITS BURNING TOO MUCH!"

Chopper's voice pulled my attention away from my thoughts of what was happening on the roof. It looks like Brook and him got a fire going. "Hey, did the fire work?" I asked, walking over to the huge flame that the reindeer was standing in front of.

He nodded, "Yes! This means we can keep the Oni at bay while I work on the antidote."

"You won't need to worry about that for long. Zoro's rush to get to the roof has increased," I said. As if to prove my point, Apoo's cry of pain rang out loud enough for us to hear. "Let's go get the antidote from him." Chopper nodded in agreement.

We went running over to the swordsman, who'd caught the pink vile in his hand after slicing Apoo. He tossed the vile into Chopper's hooves.

"Can I leave this floor to you?" Zoro asked, his eyes staying on Chopper. "I don't have time for this damn game. You won't die, right?"

"Of course! I've already figured out how the virus works!" the reindeer responded. "And as long as (y/n) and everyone is down here-"

"Glad you've figured it out, but she's not gonna stay down here," Zoro interrupted him, jabbing a thumb in my direction.

Chopper looked at me, his eyes wide. I shrugged, "It's only natural that I follow after Luffy, isn't it?"

"... I guess it can't be helped then," the doctor sighed. "Before you go, help me make an announcement! I need everyone to know about the fire trick to keep the illness from spreading!"

I nodded in understanding. I grabbed a nearby fallen pillar, walking it over to the center of the fighting. Chopper followed behind me, watching as I slammed the pillar upright into the ground, creating a loud noise and making the floor shake a bit. With that, we got everyone's attention. I put Chopper at the top of the pillar as Brook walked to us, holding his torch beside the doctor.

"Everyone! Listen! Use fire against the Ice Oni! The virus is fused with the gas that chills our bodies! Look at me! If you stop the chill, the virus won't multiply! I'll make enough antidotes for everyone! I'm a doctor! I will save everyone, even enemies!" Chopper exclaimed. "So survive! Don't let that nefarious man kill you!" He looked towards Queen, who was silently watching until now.

The large man reacted to the reindeer by pulling out his machine gun again, pointing it down at our group. "How dare you ruin the fun game! You guys are annoying!" Queen shouted at us.

Before he could shoot, Zoro pulled Enma from its sheath, sending an air slash at the All-Star, knocking the gun from his hands. 

"Screw the game! I didn't come to this island to play this boring game! I came to chop up Kaido, who's said to be the world's strongest!" Zoro yelled; his last sentence being punctuated by a large burst of energy that shook the ground like an earthquake.

Brook questioned how he did this, stumbling past him. My eyes stayed on the green head, though. That burst of energy was just like Luffy's from Marineford. You have got to be kidding me. Luffy AND Zoro have Conqueror's haki?! WHERE IS MINE AT?!

I ran a hand through my hair to smooth it out and to calm myself down a bit, then I walked beside Zoro and patted his shoulder. "Hey, I know you're angry and worried, but if you don't calm down, your emotions may affect your handling of the situation when we get to Kaido," I warned.

He sighed, "You saw it?"

"There was no missing it," I replied.

Robin walked next to us, her expression one of concern. "I saw it, too. Okiku-chan's arm!" she stated.

"I saw it, as well!" Brook joined, on the other side of us.

Zoro sighed and looked at the hole in the ceiling. "I got a late start. I wish I could just fly there," he grumbled.

"I could throw you really hard," I offered. "But then there would be no way for me to get up there as well."

"Getting in the air isn't the only problem. It's got challenges other than that," he reminded me, his head nodding towards King and Queen. Right, they stopped us the first time when the numbers were out here, too.

The sound of debris crunching and falling behind us returned our focus to the Ice Oni that were still active. Just as the four of us were about to run at the group of enemies, blue flames shot down from the sky. Surprisingly, they were not aimed at us, but at the Ice Oni.

"Straw Hats!" a familiar voice. A simple glance up gave the identity of who it was.

"Marco the Phoenix!" Robin addressed him.

He smiled, "Yea, that's me-yoi! You guys are the main force, why are you still here on this floor?! Is there anything I can do?!"

Just as he said that, one of the samurai generals completely became an Ice Oni, killing multiple people as soon as his brain was taken over. Chopper reminded everyone over the panicking that fire would help fight off the effects, but with so many people infected already, it would be hard to get fire around to everyone. Robin expressed this concern out loud.

"PLEASE FINE SOME! FIRE! FLAME! SUFFICIENT TIME FOR SURVIVAL!" Chopper called out to everyone, jumping off of the pillar I'd given him.

"Oh?" Marco hummed. "Then let's do this-yoi!" My eyes nearly fell from my head when he threw his blue flames at Chopper, who caught completely on fire immediately.

"OUCH OUCH! IT'S HOT! IT'S REALLY HOT! IT'S BURNING HOT!" the reindeer screamed. He dropped and rolled, attempting to put the flames out.

I stepped forward, about to run to him, when I remembered the properties of Marco's devil fruit. I did some digging when I saw him in Marineford, since his devil fruit is mythical. His flames shouldn't burn like regular ones.

"OI! YOU'RE BURNING HIM!" Zoro shouted, running at Marco, who'd landed on the ground. Brook quickly followed suit. Marco dodged easily by flying into the air a couple feet.

"Guys, chill out," I said, walking over to Chopper and shaking my head at his panicking. "Chopper, it's not even burning your clothes. You're acting like Luffy when he falls into shallow water."

The doctor stopped rolling around in fake agony, standing up. "It.. doesn't hurt? I'm on fire but I'm not getting burned! It's not too hot or cold... this flame is comfortably warm."

Two doctors came running out of a nearby building, telling Chopper that they were ready to start making the antidote. The Ice Oni around us wasted no time in trying to attack the defenseless Minks. Chopper ordered them to run, but Marco took this as the best moment to throw his flames at everyone who needed it, pushing the Ice Oni away from the two Minks.

"Thank you, Marco! Your flames are stopping the spread of the virus!" Chopper expressed his gratitude.

"Well, I'm not doing much-yoi," Marco responded, landing beside Chopper and I. "Like you said, it's just raising your body heat. Once your physical stamina runs out, you'll turn back into an oni again! I just bought you a little time-yoi!"

Chopper thanked him again before heading back into the building to make more of the antidote. He assured everyone that he'd cure everyone, not just the people on our side. This got the guards that were left to think twice about the side that they were on. Sadly, Queen threatened to kill those who wouldn't fight, so they came charging towards the building Chopper disappeared in anyway.

~Timeskip Question- do u think Law would have flashbacks after seeing all the plagues, had he been with them?~

"AGH WAIT! TAKE ME TOO!" I yelled, running after Zoro and Marco, who'd taken to the sky without me. I crouched and jumped as high as I could grabbing onto Zoro's leg. "YOU GUYS WERE GONNA LEAVE ME?!"

"I thought you would be going with Robin and Brook, instead," Zoro said.

"I don't think I could carry you both of you comfortably in this form anyway, so I'm glad you chose this alternative-yoi," Marco casually added.

I rolled my eyes, "Yea whatever, enough excuses. Thanks for the lift."

"No problem-yoi. It's good to see you again," the blond replied.

The flight just couldn't be easy, sadly. Queen and King made their move to stop us, but Queen's bullets were useless and King was only waiting for Marco to enter his range. When the blue flamed man got close enough, he grabbed both of them by their necks using his firey wings.

"Whoa whoa, just let him go! Don't get upset!" the blond grunted. He used his momentum to use their necks as a kind of swing, bringing his lower body up to throw Zoro and I at the hole in the ceiling.

"HOW COULD YOU THROW US OUT OF THE BLUE?!" Zoro panicked, waving his arms around as we flew.

I grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him to me. "YOU WILL BE MY SHEILD!" I declared, gripping his black kimono to hold him in front of me.

"YOU'RE YOUR OWN DAMN SHIELD! USE YOUR DEVIL FRUIT!" he yelled, rolling us in the air, trying to get me off of him.

"Oh yea. Good luck landing, then," I shrugged, letting go of him, causing us to fling around even more.

"YOU-"

"Huh?" I blinked, having teleported beside Law, who was sitting on a tall stone. Zoro dropped onto the floor beside said stone, his sentence being cut off. I looked to the left of Zoro. Kid and Killer. "Oh wow, look at this line up."

Killer looked at us, "So loose... You Straw Hats are all like that?"

"I didn't choose this...!" Zoro struggled out, his face red from embarrassment.

"Yea, we're all a bit 'loose'. It's kinda charming though, right?" I asked the blond. He just stared at me.

Kid stepped forward a bit, making my eyes focus on him. "Glad to see you here, babe. Maybe after watching me beat Kaido, you'll come onto my ship," the redhead snidely remarked. I rolled my eyes at him. He let an amused grin take hold of his lips.

Law sighed and looked between Zoro and I, "Where's Straw Hat-ya?"

I nudged his side, "Can't you feel him? He's coming here right now. You have to up your observation haki, man."

He gave me a look. I grinned. There was no time for him to say anything to my snarky face because the doors behind us flew off their hinges, revealing Luffy. I jumped off the stone that Law was on and stood beside Zoro as Luffy walked into the center of our group.

Big Mom and Kaido looked at our group with little worry. "Straw Hat..." Kaido grumbled.

Luffy seemed to have noticed something just as Kaido addressed him. He went walking forward, not looking up from under his hat at the two powers in front of us. Zoro gripped the handle of his new sword, readying for the beginning of the battle. My eyes instead followed where Luffy was heading. Zoro noticed what he was going for at the same time I did.

The Akazaya Nine. Or should I say eight. Damn that rat bastard Kanjuro. "Linlin! What do you think that brat said he was gonna be right in front of me?!" Kaido rhetorically asked.

"He's impertinent..." Big Mom replied. "He gave me some mouth, too. And how could you destroy my castle?! Apologize to me first, Straw Hat! Huh...? Huhhh?!"

He walked right by the two Yonko and stopped in front of Kinemon, picking him up. Kinemon said a few words that I couldn't hear, but when he was done, Kaido was already bringing down his weapon on our captain.

"TORAO! MOVE THEM ALL DOWNSTAIRS!" Luffy ordered. Law did as he was told immediately. Luffy dodged the oncoming attack and jumped into the air, inflating his fist and covering it with haki. His fist was heavy as it came crashing into Kaido. "GOMU GOMU NOOOO... RED.. ROC!"

"Oi, Kaido! What are you doing?! I can't believe you got knocked down!" Big Mom yelled at her ally.

Luffy landed in front of our group and glared at the two Yonko. "I am Mokey D. Luffy, I'm the man who will defeat you... and become the King of Pirates!" our captain repeated firmly.

I grinned, clenching my fists. We'll finally... finally be able to take this country back as we intended!

---
Sorry yall but im ending that there, even if its a shorter chapter hehe. Just seems like a good time. I'm gonna go shit my brains out bc i ate some ice cream. bye hotties

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 931 12
Y/N D. L/N A Man, A Powerful Man, A Immortal Man. That lived through The Void Century, witnessing the destruction of the Great Kingdom. He is waiting...
8.6K 404 25
(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw hats spotted a small boat floating arou...
406K 17.5K 119
As (Y/N) is sent out on a mission for a whale named "Laboon" with her childhood friend Vivi, She encounters a particular crew that piques her intere...
1K 24 9
Y/n is on her pirate friends ship sailing the world until she meets Luffy... She wants to join him but doesn't want to leave her friends as she is th...