𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙑𝘼𝙈𝙋𝙄𝙍𝙀 |...

Od ArixuKim

❝ ᴀʜᴊᴜssɪ,ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ? ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ... Více

𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗥
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟴
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟵
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟱
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

824 37 21
Od ArixuKim

"Why would you call me that?" I voiced out expecting to not hear what Im thinking of. How could a Human like her insult me in such way.

I was unsatisfied with the victim and was expecting to taste fresh blood but oh how unfortunate. So I thought of taking a stroll down the lonely streets but an aromatic scent of blood pulled me towards its property. I couldn't resist specially at a thirsty state like this, even if I am not allowed to drink innocence, at least to have a closer sniff to die down this hunger inside of me for the time being.

But of course, fate wouldn't agree on making anything easy for me and just had to send some clumsy stupid girl in the middle of the night. And when I just arrived some steps behind her ; as I described her earlier, the CLUMSY girl almost met with the road face to face if it wasn't for me to pull her up to prevent anything to happen, and yes what would it be if she didn't have a cranky attitude when Im trying to act kind?

"Better watch where your going sweetheart" not even a mumble of a thankyou she took off, and that to the same direction she came. "Your going the wrong way sweetie" Why not tease a cranky cat hm? Its amusing how people day today can act up for simple things like this, though I find it cute in some people. 

As predicted, a cute huff and turned away to the correct direction. A twisted smile came upon my face when a sneaky little plan took over my thoughts. I mean, Its not everyday I get to have some 'fun' as people say.

↢ ❦ ↣

I didn't have anymore debts to collect so why not follow her and play around for some time. She does look like that type to act accordingly as an innocent against a predator, lifting their chin up with pride but soon it dies down after realization hits.

For awhile, it wasn't anything worthy of some work. But later on, I saw her coming out of the small grocery shop with a plastic bag filled with carbonated drinks of the same brand? what is she? an addict? well that doesn't matter as i soon spot her losing her.... wire ear ringing accessory thing.

I jumped down from the rooftop of the same building and picked it up, wrapping it in a circle so it wont get tangled. All thanks to Ni-Ki I learned few things here and there.

Soundlessly following her with my light foot steps, she slowed down when she came to the point of our first encounter. She looks a little uneasy for some reason, hmm I didn't do anything inappropriate. I touched her hand and that's all, but why do I sense her of thinking it in another perspective, But again why would she think so?

Not a minute late, she started searching for her phone wire thing and failed as it was in my possession. I took more steps towards her and stretched my arm under her vision for her to get a clear view. She turned around with an annoyed look with a hint of anger and nervousness. Nevertheless of how or what she thinks, I kept on a smile letting her know I an very much enjoying this.

She tried reaching out for her belonging but what's fun if I gave in so quick? She kept on attempting to get ahold of it but couldn't with her small slow figure. A light chuckle left me not being able surpass how entertaining this is.

" Are you seriously entertained by playing some stupid trick like this?" Now that was abit harsh, I didn't do anything wrong did I?

" Hmm I don't know myself, guess its a little amusing for me to see a young child" Uttering such names can get in any clumsy girls' nerves easily as expected, the comeback was fiery.

"Who are you calling a baby huh? I might be the same age as you!" she shouted this time in a  pestiferous tone. My, I did not expect someone so small to have such power of tone. I scoffed at her remark of being at the same age,I am far more older than her and she is an actual baby compared to my age difference.

I leaned more closer to her face, not once looking away from these innocent, pure, scared eyes." There is no way for you to be the same age as me darling" It came out to be heard more of a threatening tone which made her eyes tremble and her breathing uneasy. I would be lying if I said she is trying hard to play 'cool' as humans say these days.

Normally, I can stare dead in the eye even at a soulless body with no emotion getting in the way, but her eyes, her eyes looked pure innocent. Not more could I observe when she broke the silence.

"Just give me back my earphones already" Oh so that's what these are called ; earphones... aside from my new discovery, do all girls talk this rude or is she really trying to keep up? Eitherway, this was getting more and more interesting for me. Guess today wasn't a full waste after all.

 I distanced myself from her to make it less of an suffocation to the girl "And what if I don't?" it would end too soon if I don't play along.

"What do you want from me huh?" She whined tired of this nuisance.

"There's nothing you can give me...except one thing..." I said wanting make her alittle off the edge. I let some seconds fly by "What's your blood type?" Its not a regular question most ask but that's the only thing that came to mind. I think I made it too strange as I caugh a glimpse of her frowning.

"My blood type?" She repeated which I just nodded to. 

"Why would you want my blood type?"

" Do you want these or not?"

She really wont give up on these plastic wires would she now? Whats the value in these things anyway? Ah right Ni-Ki told me these are used to listen to music.

I saw her rolling her eyes at my outcome and started " Ahjussi, are you trying to seduce me or something? Cause its definitely not working and you really need to update your pick up lines if you want a girlfriend" Im sorry what did she just say to me? seduce? a mortal? like her? at this hour? who does that? Do people still pull those dirty tricks on women? My,what has happened to this human race? gosh not even alphas do such things.

"What did you just call me?" Why on earth would she call me old? She should learn to watch her mouth. Thats so disrespectful to be called by some mere human.

"I addressed you the way you are to be respected as" What does she mean by that? How could she just call me old? She does not know my  true identity. Has she gone blind to not see my appearance? 

Out of no where, the earlier scent arose around me, but stronger. My eyes traveled to her glowing skin that seals her neck perfectly. It looks like a wonder for blood thirsty creatures like us. Its undeniable pleasurable for us to suck into a mortal on a full moon. Its the only desire we can satisfy ourselves by. My nerves turning cold for what I might do. One wrong move of hers and it could end up in a horrible blood bath.

God why do our instincts just come at the worst of times? I can feel my heart thumping louder and louder asking for the same thing my mind is occupied with. Taste her blood it went on a nonstop demand. My fangs growing to its original size as I try sealing my lips shut to not take away an innocent live. It is indeed uncontrollable for vampires to stay on a full moon. It is quite irritating as we have to walk by humans only to be hit by their arouma of blood and sometimes the odour of some.

She took closer steps towards me, crossing her boundaries,making it harder for me to stay still "And that is AH JU SSI" her words just puts in more heat and pressure to me. The moment she closes out distant I can hear her human heart filled with pride she won. I froze on spot not moving closer or away knowing how it could change quick and make her lie dead on the ground.

"Why would you call me that?" I tried hiding my gaze upon her exposed joint from her head to her body.

"Because, there's only one reason for you to ask my blood type" She trailed off with a smile "And that is...."

"You're a lame weirdo that goes around trying to pick up girls whenever you feel like by fooling them with your lame flirty talks" She gazed up at me with a proud look. Seconds ago I felt the unintentional need to bite into her for the way I was longing for blood and the consequences I would have to pay if I take away an innocent life. As if something from a comedic show, her whole explanation made me want to burst out in a fit of laughter and of course I couldn't resist and broke down laughing and hitting my knee not being able to surpass her stupidity and childish thinking.

"What? What are you laughing at?" She dares to question me for laughing at her naïve personality. Gosh how does she live everyday with such character?

"Hey! stop that!" She spoke in a loud voice again but yet I couldn't get my laughter down. I felt my stomach turn and twist as I had laughed too hard. With a final huff the girl stomped away from her last stop.

"Y-yah...wait....a minute" I spelled out through my laughter but she kept on walking away...

I had to take few deep breaths as I completely was out of air by laughing so much. Oh god, she really isn't like most people I encounter everyday, shes more dumb and vulnerable. That got me thinking pf how nice it would be to be around such person. Every now and then to just annoy to get a reaction. It won't hurt to get a little close, maybe as friends? That would be more believable but would she agree after what she just thought of me?

It won't hurt to give it a try would it now?

To be continued🌃

Published: 17/09/22
Re-edited: 31/07/23

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

23.8K 845 44
❝ I never fell from a love this tall. Hell, i never imagined I'd be ever ready again. ❞ He's an insomniac, alcoholic & someone who is broken, inside...
9K 352 23
To reach to the promised place. To complete our future. Above all...... TO PROTECT YOU. ❗ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE❗ ❗THIS IS ALL IMAGINATION A...
670 45 28
𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒎𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚. 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒘𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 �...
7.8K 274 11
A tale of mystery and dark secrets......... EnhypenxReader started- 25th august ~~~ random uploads whenever ~~~ UPDATE: This book will be finished...