You're my dream girl.๐ŸŒธ | Den...

Da sleepy-fics

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ... Altro

authors note
shoes on bridges | chp 1
rule one of lucid dreaming | chp 3
clandestine girl | chp 4
belly full of spaghetti | chp 5
the truth | chp 6
splash dream | chp 7
big battle | chp 8
welcome | chp 9
denji denji | chp 10
ji | chp 11
separation | chp 12
yoshida's place | chp 13
uniform | chp 14
school girl | chp 15
denji public enemy | chp 16
protection's good sleep | chp 17
familiarity | chp 18
clean up duty | chp 19
processed feelings | CHP 20 ๐ŸŽ‰
authors note
chainsaw man's identity | chp 21
meanwhile | chp 22
health | chp 23
handful | chp 24
dreamland | 25
inbetweens pt. 1
moribound | chp 26
IMPORTANT (vote on ending)
inbetweens pt.2
courage | 27
Results for Vote + Chapter teaser | v.5
battle flirts | 28
look at me | 29
found girl | 30
rule one of active consciousness | 31
school nights | 32
lovers on bridges | final part
final AN

School days | chp. 2

11.8K 372 284
Da sleepy-fics

"Mmf," I groaned, lazily swiping my hands through my hair as I stared at the uniform I was to put on. Today was that fateful, well-looked up morning of my first day of school. For my entire life I dreamed of being a normal kid, going to class, hating my teachers, struggling on homework— all the things kids seemed to hate, I wished to have just a little taste of what it all felt like.

Reze... She gave me that first touch.
And now I could finally have a full experience.

School seems like it'll be fun, maybe even good for me. I could end up popular with the ladies too.

That would be the dream!

"Hurry, we're gonna be late." A voice cooed from the door beside me; my eyes filled with boogers as I blinked sloppily slow. Tiredly, I slid into the uniform with a tart yawn, brushing it down and glancing at my figure in the mirror. Upon seeing myself, all dressed up in that signature black, men's sailor uniform, I couldn't believe it. This, I've always wanted this! Yet here it finally is! There was nothing stopping the newfound giddiness that rose in my belly.

I could totally get a girlfriend at this school!

Especially after I look this dapper!

"Aw man!!"
I mean think about it... Girls already love me anyways! -Ish! Well, they'll love me once everyone finds out I'm Chainsaw Man...

But still!

What if I get four girls! Once for each school day!

At the thought, an audible, breathy, girly gasp flew all daintily from my lips, causing an unexpected noise to beam out from behind the door. "What?" Hirofumi quirked, a hint of amusement in his words. This guy.... "Hmph." Wordlessly, I ignored him, pushing open the door and straightening up my posture.

Throwing on a dirty, grimey smile, I posed in front of the boy before me, to which, he only stared blankly at me. "I look so good! The ladies are gonna love me!" I cheered.

"That's... uh. Yeah sure." He chimed, walking briskly in front of me. Hirofumi seemed to gently shake his head as he walked off, mumbling a few cryptic things as his back stood strong to face me. And once I could confirm I was out of his line of sight, my hands fell solemnly to my chest, fingertips dragging over onto my heart.

There was a strong tug in my chest that I didn't notice yet.

It's so hard to move on like this, not when I'm not fully the same as I was.

To think Aki could've been the one sending me off on my first day... Maybe even power in a girl's uniform, crying for me to dress her just like she always... did...

I guess right now wasn't the best time to start take a minute of silence...

They'd be happy for me, I know they would.

"Speed up, come on." The boy called, pulling me from my thoughts. Asshole ruining my pledge.

Before long, the school day would start, and I was exposed to all kinds of people, sounds, places— pretty girls. It was exciting to see it all. There were few girls that were really hot! And though they scrunched up when they saw me, I'm sure they'll be blown away tomorrow!

The day seemed to drag on, regardless. Not too many people ended up wanting to speak to me, but I wasn't thinking about them anyways.

Today, I felt a little... weird so to speak? I don't know how to explain it but, it was like my body was all calm all over. Like a sense of pressure was laid against my brain, or as if I were wrapped in a cotton-blanket. Was this... was this what school does to folks?And now, as I walk Nayuta back home, I can't help but to be even happier about attending to school.

Mean, everyone there is my age, there's nothing to worry about there! I don't think a lot of devils would end up attacking a school building anyways!

Maybe I could, eh.

Nevermind.

Suddenly, I was pulled from my thoughts by a gentle tug on my jacket, my eyes running to Nayuta beside me. She then quirked her brows in confusion as she straight pointed up at something. "Huh? Oh. Sorry yea'?" I mumbled, looking up as she pointed to the door we'd been standing at now.

I've never thought this much in a day before! I think I've grown a few brain smartness muscles stuff!! School is awesome!

Grinning, I unlocked the door easily, holding it open and making sure to lean enough so the girl could run through first. To which she did, dropping her book bag and spilling all her books out by the door. I already knew she was headed straight for her beloved doggies.

I followed her inside right after, ignoring the loudness of the excited canines.

I had a long day today.

After school, Nayuta wanted to play at the playground with me, and of course I had to show her how good I was on the swings. Bet she's never seen someone swing upside down on their head before.

By the time we even started walking back home, the moon had claimed the sky.

Hmm maybe I was missing something?

Someone...

Oh, right, yeah.

That guy was there too.
Yoshida.

He stopped me from telling this hot girl wearing my merch that I was her hero Chainsaw man! What a jerk! I swear, he keeps meddling in everything! Sighing gently, I eased out of my uniform button up, watching as Nayuta rushed into the bathroom with her Hello Kitty towel, shutting the door almost teasingly at me.

"Tch. It's not like I was gonna bathe anyway!" I called out at her, feigning annoyance with an amusing smile.

It's true, I straight up wasn't gonna bathe.
Maybe tomorrow? I'm tired.

Huffing, I switched out of my uniform and into my sleepwear, soon flopping over on my mattress on the living room floor. Wrapping the covers gently around me, I sighed into my pillow, grumbling as I fell into a deep sleep.

Sleep was always such a reward after a long day...

-

"Mmf," I groaned. There was this soft, pitter-pattering on my chest, like two warm hands colliding into it.

I could hear the sounds of twittering morning birds, perched so far above, singing their pleasant love songs to my ears. All while a lovely, gentle breeze blew across my cheeks, tickling my skin with fuzzy sensations all over. My eyes could only twitch as the morning light grazed across my eyelids, heart rippling into the two, pleasant, heats pressed against me.

Without even needing my eyes, I knew I was in some sort of paradise.

"Denji! Denji!"
A sweet, silky voice called, causing me to peek my eyes open a little. There she was! My her! Above me laid my dream girl, her face as bright as the sunshine, eyes wrinkled up on adoration, her hair just as perfect as ever. It looked like she was somewhat atop me, sat beside with her hands on her chest, while I laid on some sort of soft grass.

In surprise, I shot up, grabbing the hands of the familiar woman. "Ah! It's you again!" I cried

"Hi," she replied back shyly. Her lips seemed to suck on just a little and her eyes pulled away for just a second. She wearing that same white shirt she always did, so plain but on her it was amazing. She smelled good too, a breath of fresh air dancing on lavenders and honey.

My dream girl.
I knew it was her.

Wait.
My dream girl...
My dream girl!

I've technically got a girl that's all mine! She's totally into me too, I mean she's stalking me in my dreams now! I could cry! This is amazing!

"You hungry?"
She called, pulling me out from my thoughts. Confused at her notion, I darted my eyes back to her, a twinkle in my pupils.

"Yer' gunna feed me?" I cried gleefully, my hands clenched up in excitement! "This is so! Wooww! Yes! I wanna eat! Now that I think 'bout it! I didn't even eat before I went to bed!"

In a second, the wind would wax cold and harsh, a bitter feeling dirtying up my good aura. Of, my dream girl's burned cold. Apparently, just by her piercing look alone, I knew I said something I really shouldn't. It was almost frightening with how fast our lovely mood wilted away, now tense for some unknown reason.

Was it something I said?

Her eyes, I adored when they were happy... not when they were all... panicked almost.

"Bed," She stuttered out. "Bed? What are you talking about?" She suddenly huffed. In an instant, our hands were broken away, as she snatched her hands straight from my grip.

She looked nervous, tense, frightened.
By what?

"Huh? Oh uh... This is a dream? Right?"

Silence seemed to take over our space as her lips started turning.

Was I not supposed to know I was dreaming?

In horror almost, I watched as her face grew cold and angry, her eyes rolling as she pulled completely off me. She jerked away as if I were mere dirt to her, my dream turned awkward nightmare, stealing away one of my only comforts in this life.

That normally white dream plane was all black, a fuzzy feeling was bubbling on me.

"Fuck! I forgot. Dream people don't like when you call them—"

"-Out..guhh..." I suddenly groaned out loud, my eyes jolting up as I awoke, staring groggily at the living room around me.

The lights were all off, and the early morning blue hue of the night sky hugged me. I still had around five hours of sleep left to go, but my tummy was rumbling.

She just kicked me out!

Aw c'mon, what a tease move.

I really wanted to see her today. She looked even more radiating tonight than usual... Playing hard to get I see?

It's time to get up now, I guess.

But.
Before I could even slide out of bed, I felt a strange weighted heat in my arms, of which moved a little in annoyance when I started all that jolting around. Giggling all girly like, I turned to the figure in awe, already knowing who and what it was.

It was Nayuta, cuddled up to me with her dog teddy, her drool dribbling off into my arm. I dunno why I even gave her that room if she hardly ever sleeps in it. She's always right here— right next to me at night. My hands soon scooped the little bundle up, making sure to catch her teddy when it fell. While admiring her little sweet face, I carried her up and into her room, kicking the door with my feet, and laying her nicely on her bed.

She made me feel like a cool dad, and I hope I could at least be a good brother to her.

The covers were soon pulled on top of her too, as my fingers pressed them snuggly into the sides of her, tucking her in cautiously.

"Night' night, Nayuta." I hummed quietly.

I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep anytime soon.

It wasn't worth it if she wasn't there to greet me.

The only woman in the world that could understand me.

My dream girl.

How can I get her to not be mad anymore? Why did she get mad? There's something off about her, and this whole situation...

I've got to find out tomorrow!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

6.1K 137 4
"Hey pervert" "Huh, me?" "I don't see anyone else here that looks longer at my chest than in my eyes." There are way too few stories about Chainsaw m...
50.7K 2.2K 48
Two brothers inherit their father's debts from Yakuza upon his death. Denji, being a responsible older brother he is, working so hard with his younge...
31.2K 1K 17
" I'm so fucking hungry..." Private devil hunter (Name)(L.Name) is forced to work with public safety officers for the good of all humanity. With the...
7K 401 12
Power x Male Reader. Second part of "Ardent Hope: Chainsaw Man x Male Reader Insert." There was such thing as a dream? Or perhaps was he just relivin...