Moonlight // JINKOOK

Par ephermal_

Kim Seokjin's future was ruined when he was raped by his own senior at the age of 16 and it traumatized him a... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 3

2.9K 178 23
Par ephermal_

Jungkook doesn't play with his words, he actually comes there every day even on weekends, it's been two week he came and met Jin, Jin was confused why he always came alone and never took his husband there on weekends, but he says his husband is very busy and doesn't like coming to such places. Jungkook is just a child born to a simple family, he works hard to be able to create his own company. Unlike Jimin, he was born into a rich family, as the only child, of course it gives Jimin its own advantages, all his wishes will always be granted by his parents.

And when he met Jungkook in college, he was immediately obsessed with him, his sense of belonging was very big, he tried to approach Jungkook and make him fall in love with him. Yes, the effort was successful, Jungkook fell in love with him for some reason, Jungkook also didn't know what the reason. They got married after graduating from college and now they have been married for 5 years, without children. They were only 21 when they got married, so Jungkook didn't force Jimin to get pregnant right away, but during the 5 years together, Jimin just kept avoiding and refusing to bear their child. It made Jungkook disappointed, because according to him the presence of children in the family was very important. Children are the glue for their parents. That's according to Jungkook.

"Here is your order, ice americano as usual"

"Thank you Jin, will you accompany me as usual?"

"I have to serve some customers first, I'll be right back here" Jungkook just smiled and nodded.

After waiting for almost 20 minutes Jin came back and saw Jungkook's drink had run out. He sat in front of Jungkook.

"Looks like I'm late, your drink is finished"

"No, it's okay, I still need you to accompany me"

"Does Jimin really go out without you? I mean, you're a CEO which means you can leave at any time to accompany your husband and turn your clients over to your PA."

"He never wanted me to go with him, he said my presence there would only make him nervous, I don't know maybe that's just an excuse"

"If I were your husband, I would be happy if my husband was there, but unfortunately I'm not him"

"Jin, how old is Tae now?"

"8 years old, he will have a birthday at the turn of the year"

"Wow, it must be fun if many people celebrate his birthday." Jin just nodded with a smile.

"And your birthday? When is your birthday?"

"I? My birthday is over, December 4th"

"That was when we met at the festival right?"

"Yes"

"We should have celebrated together then"

"I never celebrate my birthday again after my parents died, I feel it's not something to celebrate, I'm getting older but my life is decreasing"

"Yes, you are right with that statement"

"Do you always work on weekends like this?"

"Yeah, it's just me and Yoongi working here, and weekends are the busiest time for both of us, so I have no other choice"

"Then what about Tae?"

"He is with my neighbor, Mina, he used to take care of Tae while I was working"

"Hmm can you bring him here tomorrow?"

"For what?"

"I'd like to take him out for a walk if you don't mind."

"But it will trouble you Jungkook"

"No, I'm happy with childrens and your son is very cute" Jin just smiled, he felt happy to have a friend like Jungkook. Namjoon and Hoseok also often take Tae out for walks when Jin is busy, he also often takes Tae to stay at their house but Jin's pleasure is different when Jungkook invites his son.

Jungkook left just before lunch time, he doesn't like crowds and that's why he left before the place was full of people. Yoongi always teases him after Jin comes back, he feels Jin becomes a different person when he is with Jungkook, he talks a lot and smiles a lot.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"I'm sure he has goals with you"

"What do you mean?"

"Jin, he comes here every day, you said he was married but he looks like a lonely man"

"That's because he was lonely, his husband went abroad for a photo shoot"

"Why doesn't he go with his husband?"

"His husband is nervous if he is there"

"Bullshit, his husband must be having fun with another man"

"Yoongi!! Don't say that, I met his husband at that time and he seemed to really love Jungkook."

"What is seen with the eye can deceive Jin"

Jin returned to his apartment at 9 pm he saw Tae already asleep in his bed, he approached his son and sat beside him. He stroked Tae's forehead and kissed it.

Every time he saw Tae's face, he always remembered the man who had raped him, Tae had a face similar to his father. But Jin can't hate Tae just because his face is similar, he's definitely a different person and he really loves Tae.

Jin laid his body on the Sofa after cleaning himself, he looked up at the ceiling and thought about many things, after he experienced the rape, he always had nightmares and couldn't sleep well, but after Tae was born, everything changed, he had trouble sleeping because of taking care of him and it was a pleasure for him. At that time he was only 16 years old when he was pregnant with Tae, when his senior raped him. Still too young to conceive, too young to even do such a thing, but the man was in prison now. He received a punishment that Jin thought was disproportionate but much better than he was out here.

That morning Jin wakes up with a headache, he cries all night thinking about what happened in the past, he wakes Tae up after cleaning the whole house and preparing breakfast for him and his son.

"Papa, why do I have to get up early? It's Sunday right? I can get up late every Sunday"

"I'm sorry Tae, but do you remember someone who helped you at the festival?"

"Hmm, Uncle Bunny?" Jin smiled as he remembered that person whereas he forgot the second time he met.

"Yes, uncle bunny, he wants to take you for a walk today, do you want to?"

"Yes.. yes papa, I want, but can I go with a stranger?"

"Actually he is not a stranger, every day uncle bunny comes to the café and we talk about you, he is a friend"

"Talk about me? Am I a bad kid?"

"No, you are not a bad kid, we are talking about you because you are amazing baby bear"

"Really?"

"Yes, you are the most extraordinary thing that papa has in this world"

"Is uncle bunny with uncle Jimin? I don't want to go if Uncle Jimin is there."

"Hey what's wrong? Uncle Jimin is good right?"

"Yeah, but I don't like him" Jin was confused why his son could decide like that, he was not a child who easily said something especially about his feelings but he immediately said he didn't like Jimin in just one meeting.

Jin and Tae went to the cafe together and of course that made Yoongi confused, because so far Jin had never brought Tae there.

"Morning Uncle Yoongi"

"Hey, little boy, morning" Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Jin.

"Jungkook asked me to bring him here, he said he would take him for a walk"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, what is up?"

"You guys have only met for two weeks and you are entrusting Tae to him? It's not you, Jin."

"But Jungkook is my friend, he's not a bad person and he likes children"

"Or is it just because he likes you?"

"Yoongi, that doesn't make sense, he's already married Yoongi"

"So? You always say that and I know, but he always comes to you Jin, can't he forget that his husband is out there, not here"

"Yoongi please stop saying things like that, I just think of him as a friend and so does he"

"I hope so, hey little boy, I have milk, do you want?"

"Yes uncle, please"

"Ahh you're so cute, come with me" Yoongi led Tae into the kitchen to give him milk, leaving Jin there who was digesting Yoongi's words.

Jungkook came as usual, 10 am. He entered the café and Jin greeted him with a warm smile.

"Hey Jin"

"Hey Jungkook"

"Where's Tae? You brought him right?"

"Yeah, he's inside with Yoongi" Not long after that Yoongi and Tae came out, Tae immediately ran to Jungkook and hugged him. Jin and Yoongi just stared at each other, they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Uncle bunny"

"Hey baby boy, you remember me?"

"Of course, I like your smile" not only Tae, Jin also likes Jungkook's smile and it makes Jin blush when Tae compliments Jungkook.

"Thank you, your smile is also beautiful, just like your papa" Jungkook turned to Jin and it really made Jin blush.

"Ahem" Yoongi couldn't believe what he was hearing, why did he have to be there?

"Yoongi" Jin turned to Yoongi and Yoongi just smiled.

"Do you mind if I ask him out?"

"No, where are you taking him?"

"To the beach, I wanted to take you but—"

"You can invite him" Yoongi said.

"Yoongi, no, of course I can't come, it's Sunday there will be a lot of customers coming"

"It's okay, Jackson is coming he will help me"

Jin just stared at Jungkook who was waiting for Jin's answer.

"Papa, let's go to the beach with uncle bunny"

"You want to come Jin?"

"But-"

"Yes, yes he wants, he will change clothes for a while wait here okay?" Yoongi pulled Jin into the room.

"Yoongi what are you doing?"

"Jin, this is your chance"

"What?"

"When will you be able to go out with your son? You are busy working and leave your son with someone else"

"Yoongi-"

"Yeah I know, I know, now don't make excuses, I know you want it, your eyes can't lie, change clothes and go, have fun Jin, you deserve to feel it, feel a family, for Tae"

"That's an too much Yoongi, I went as a friend not as a partner"

"We never know what will happen next Jin, go"

December 21th

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

112K 5.6K 42
Forced to marry someone he's never met before. Jin tries to keep his marriage alive so his family won't be disappointed. But unlike Jungkook, he's ju...
2.8K 393 9
Taehyung's life turned upside down a certain day, The noble teenager's life turned into full of tragedy..Once happy Taehyung turned into an Assassin...
146K 9.5K 50
Never knowing each other, Jeon Jungkook must be forced to marry Kim Seokjin in order to own his father's company or he will be married off to someone...
331K 14.8K 26
Kim Taehyung the son of Kim Daehyun CEO of Kim corporation.. But because of the agreement he has to live like a commoner for an year.. There he met...