EYES ━━ seishu inui

By runlienie

"How do you heal tears that's caused by love?" In which, a girl reunites with her close friends back in midd... More

𝐢 ー first encounter
𝐢𝐢
𝐢𝐢𝐢
𝐢𝐯 ー the secret awaken.
𝐯
𝐯𝐢
𝐯𝐢𝐢 ー trouble
𝐢𝐱
𝐱 ー memories
𝐱𝐢
𝐱𝐢𝐢
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢 ー from the start.
𝐱𝐢𝐯
xv
xvi - the start of the bond.
bonus

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

563 36 10
By runlienie

CHAPTER EIGHT

"What do you mean?" you furrowed your eyebrows at the male and started to run after him and made your way out of the school. You weren't exactly running, maybe it's the fact that Kokonoi's legs are much longer compared to yours so whenever he takes a step, he's moving a meter away from you.

"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling. Let's head to the mechanic shop where he usually goes." he signalized you to follow him with his hand, and you nodded. You instantly noticed how his facade changed, earlier he was sassy, but now he's serious. ーIt somehow made you trust his instincts, his senses. After all, he doesn't seem to be the type to joke around about serious things like this. Or at least that's what you thought.

You quietly followed the male from behind, following him everywhere he turns, stopping when he stops, answering his small questions whenever he asks from time to time. You've been running after him for straight fifteen minutes, and as you observe his current state, you could guess that he has no plans of stopping anytime soon.

"The mechanic shop's closed." Kokonoi pointed at a small shop, blinders were covering the huge glass pane and the lights were off too.

"So he's not there?" you asked.

"Mhm." he hummed in response and observed his surroundings.

"Why don't we wait for a couple of minutes? He must've bought something from somewhere, you know?" you suggested and dusted the fleets of your skirt before crouching down on the ground. Agreeing with your opinion, Kokonoi also crouched down beside you and took his phone out of his pocket. He decided to send Inui a message, he sent him a simple 'wry?' and refused to shove his phone back into his pocket just in case his friend replied, he can notice and reply sooner.

After waiting for about fifteen minutes, Kokonoi asked you to wait for another ten more to make it thirty. But thirty minutes had gone by fast yet there were still no signs of the certain male you're looking at waiting for. ーThere were no replies that were sent as well. It concerned the two of you very much.

You only planned to talk about things and perhaps try to fix things with the growing misunderstanding between you and them, but things had gotten way worse than that.

"What the fuckー"

Suddenly, you heard a pit of echoing laughter coming from not so far from the street you two are currently at. The laughter was more like a taunt, and you could tell that more than two people were laughing.

"Koko let's check-"

"No, I will. You stay here. Whatever happens, contact the vice president right away." Before you could even say what was on your mind, Kokonoi had already begun to walk his way to the next street that was two blocks away from where you at. He shot you one quick glance before jogging his way.

You held your phone between two of your hands anxiously and quietly started to walk the same path Kokonoi took, but rather slowly to not catch up with the male. After walking past two blocks, you peeked before turning left.

And what you saw had terrified the most of you.

"Koko! Don't come near or else you'llー" you finally found Inui. But this Inui was all beaten up and was showering with dark red blood, and bruises and wounds all over his face and arms. The white shirt he was wearing was all stained. Before he could even finish his sentence, Kokonoi was knocked down onto the ground by a bat. You covered your mouth to prevent yourself from shrieking at what you just witnessed. Your eyes then started to wander around the men who were surrounding your friends, they were big. Even bigger than Inui nor Koko.

And you immediately recognized the red uniform they were wearing.

初代 first generation

横浜 Yokohama

天竺 Tenjiku

"What the- Ms. (name)? ー" you heard a voice coming right in front of you. It made your shoulders tense up. Your heart was beating furiously, and because of that your hands couldn't help but shake as they made their way into your pocket and keep your phone.

"It's been two years, hasn't it?" But you can't let your fear take over you now.

Especially since Kokonoi and Inui are beaten up and are in danger.

"Why are you hereー" before he could finish his sentence, you swiftly landed a kick on his face. The man instantly fell to the ground, groaning in pain as blood rushed out of his mouth.

You grabbed the metal bat he was holding and pointed it at him. You discreetly disliked the view you are getting, and you promised yourself a new fresh start tomorrow, hopefully.

"What the fuck do you think you're doingー agh!!" the big guy groaned while holding his chin in total agony.

"And who do you think you're talking to? ーoh yes, right. The ex-assistant of your leader. " The man felt shivers running up to his spine as he heard your cold words.

You are the ex-assistant indeed.
But Izana had ordered his members to treat you with complete respect even after you left Tenjiku. They were obligated to respect you, bow their heads, and greet you if ever they encounter you again in the future. It was beyond your promise to him, you can't recall having that kind of agreement. But you thought you could take advantage of that to save your friends.

"I'm sorryー"

"Now. I have a small request for you, can you do it?" you looked down at the male.

"I-It depends, ma'am.."

"Ha?" you scoffed and crouched to his level, "You can do it right? It's very simple, I promise you."

Slowly, the man nodded, making you smirk in victory.

"Crawl your way there like a dog and gain your subordinate's attention."

"Apologies but I can't do that I-"

"Did I ask for your opinion? Didn't you say you can do it? Now do as I said or I'll end your life right here, right now."

Perhaps it's because you were one of the most feared people back then when you were still working under Izana's command. It may have been two years but those men who are standing, including the one who you asked to crawl, were the ones who witnessed you recklessly kill whoever Izana asks you to kill.

And seeing how you could kill without any hesitations was enough to assure themselves that you can do the same to them.

Anyway, the man in red uniform began to crawl his way, instantly gaining almost everyone's attention. It made you almost laugh at the scene going on right in front of your eyes, you were like a movie director, and what's going on currently are behind the scenes.

The man felt totally humiliated.
How heartless could you be, he thought to himself while grunting within each step he made. He was certain that when the leader knows about this, he won't bother to feel pity, but tell how useless they are and that you were and will always be better than them.

"Oi fucker, what the hell do you think you're doing down there?! There's no time for jokes man get the fuck up!" his fellows started to shout at the poor man crawling.

"This is pathetic," he muttered to himself and looked behind. You were no longer there, he couldn't spot you.

The next thing he does is looking around. And that's where it hit him.

His comrades were on the ground, groaning and pain while blood were splattered everywhere. The man looked at their hostages, they too were shocked.

You then spun counter-clockwise, on the ball of your left foot, right leg coming up knee-first, then extending as you spun, the heel of your right foot catching the man along the jaw, as your weight settled on to all of your left foot, giving your kick more power and stability. The man was instantly down.

"How could this be..." he couldn't find his words, he watched you stand up in front of the body you just hitted with the bloody baseball bat in your hands. How did you took five men down in just a blink of the eye? His mind was racing with many questions that he knew he wouldn't be able to answer.

This is the ex-assistant.

[last name] [name].

"I wanted you to bark, to be honest. But we'll have to go. Make sure I won't see your faces next time. ーOh and," you sighed, then turned to him raising the blunt object to his face, "Tell Izana that I'm not a part of toman, nor any gang."

----------

"You see that, Kaku? They're all gone down, by my little girl. How I want her back into our gang,"

The black haired guy glanced at the shorter male with ash blonde hair who sat on quietly on the ground as he watched the (h/c)-haired girl beat up their gang members. He watched the leader's ash irises flutter as he blinks, amusement was seen all over his face. The two have been watching you for a far.

"We all know that she won't be coming back. What makes you persistent, Izana?" he asked.

"Tell Izana that I'm not a part of toman, nor any gang." the female said in a clear tone, earning both male's attention back to the scene. Izana finally stood up, shoving his hands inside he pockets.

"Desires make someone persistent. Let's go, gotta talk with the brothers."

This one's messy. I suck at writing fight scenes. I'm sorry in advance if there's mistakes, I'll edit later-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4K 37
𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀 "you loved me back to life" ★𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 Y/n comes back a...
153K 6.2K 57
💛BAKUDEKU💛COMPLETE💛SLOWBURN💛SAD DEKU💛HAPPY ENDING💛 Izuku doesn't know how to handle being depressed, his middle school bullies, the rigorous tr...
649 33 6
In which Katsuki and Izuku give each other horrible love advice. After a little over sixteen years of tearing at each others throats, the two boys ha...