The Tribrid Mate

By ravenclawslove

Layla was kidnapped on the day she was born to Klaus Mikaelson and Katie Marshall-Mikaelson. She was dropped... More

Cast
Part one
June 19th, 1987
December 25, 1993
July 4th, 1997
Feburary 14, 2004
Part Two
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Part three
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Part Four
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Epilogue
Thank you

Rewrite

2.1K 27 11
By ravenclawslove

I am planning a rewrite since I'm not happy with it. I was rushed to update this book and at the time I didn't ignore the update soon comments or when are you going to update again. Things like that rushed me, but now I'm taking my time with my books and hopefully I can make the rewrite better than what this one. I'll let you know when I have it up. Right now I'm focusing on everything else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 1.3K 17
Snow Mikaelson is the twin sister of Niklaus Mikelson. She is like Nik. They both love each other unconditionally. They both were beaten by Mikael. W...
869K 17.3K 76
Andrea Mikaelson wanted to get away from all the drama that is her brother Niklaus. She decides to move to a small town called forks. This town also...
1.3M 35.7K 46
Emma Marshall, lost her mother at the age of 15 and her father tried to kill her at the age of 16. She moves to Forks with her foster sister Bella Sw...
188K 2.2K 16
Ariel Swan is Bella sister. Ariel was friends with wolf pack. Key word 'was'. The pack basically ignored her and she had no idea why. Then Bella foun...