Reunion of the Dragon family(...

By CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... More

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
yee
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I

1.5K 63 18
By CrqzyCalico

3rd POV

 The sky above the Jura forest darkened with gray cloud gathering and snow began to fall, eventually turning into a blizzard. The sky was filled with thousands of angels and at the middle of that army stood two figures, floating in the air.

 One was Feldway, the phantom king, and the other was Velzard, the white ice dragon. Two of the most powerful beings in the world.

 Facing them from the middle of the large crater was a single man with silverish blue hair. He was wearing a black cloth and a black sword cladded with dark purple aura was firmly held in his hand.

 Despite the absolute disadvantage in number, he didn't waver and slowly began to rise up from the ground. As he did so, a pitch-black wing came out of his back with the same aura with the sword shimmering on it.

 Once he floated up to the ground level, he reached out his unoccupied hand forward and muttered something inaudible under his breath.

 When he did so, the black swirl appeared on his palm and began to grow. Once it reached the size of a soccer ball and began to produce rumbling noises, he dropped it down to the ground. It instantly expanded wide enough to cover the entire hole, enveloping it with black barrier.

 After making sure that the barrier had been well settled, he flew upward until he was at the same level of height with Feldway and Velzard.

"So you are the one Michael was talking about. But to see that you are another fool who dives into the center of enemy alone, I'm quite disappointed, void dragon Rimuru." Feldway said with a sneering smirk.

"Think as you wish. However, you are still as stubborn as ever, just like the last time. I'm disappointed too, phantom king Feldway." Rimuru calmly replied, making Feldway draw the smirk and put on his true face with no emotion.

"I'm sorry, but have we met before? I can't remember seeing a fool like you in the past." (Feldway)

"I have seen you, but you haven't. You know why that is? It's because I don't like people like you looking at me." (Rimuru)

 Though his face remained emotionless, Feldway's dark eyes were brimming with anger and irritation toward Rimuru.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Feldway, be quiet for a moment. I need to talk to my sister." Rimuru said and shifted his gaze to Velzard, leaving Feldway who looked like he would burst and attack at anytime.

"Velzard-nee. I know that you're in there. I'm sorry that I was late. This time, let's have another chat after finishing this. I promise that I won't be late for this." Rimuru said. Though Velzard remained silent and still like a statue, Rimuru was able to caught a small glicker from her eyes.

"Unfortunately for you, Velzard is completely under Michael's control. There are no chance for her to get free from it." (Feldway)

"That is what we have to see from now on, isn't it? Besides, I told you to be quiet. Can't you understand the meaning?" Rimuru retorted. Feldway's eyes were now clearly burning with anger.

 Ignoring him, Rimuru glanced down and saw that the restoration was almost finished.

'So I managed to distract him. I did have something to learn from Diablo.' Rimuru thought as he remembered his talk with Diablo.

 When he found out that Feldway was coming and heard that he wasn't the one to fight him, Diablo gave some few 'tips' to Rimuru about how to piss off the opponent, especially Feldway.

"Why don't we stop talking and fight? Unless you're too afraid to do so?" Rimuru taunted Feldway making the usually well composed phantom king finally snap.

"Even if you can talk smooth, you can't even reach me in power. I'm gonna shred your soul into pieces until you can't even revive you damn bastard! Attack!!" (Feldway)

 At Feldway's order, the thousands of angels launched simultaneously to Rimuru like a wave swallowing up everything in its path.

Rimuru POV

'I think I got slightly overboard.' I thought as I looked at the swarm of enemy rushing straight toward me from every direction.

 Though the actual distance between me and the hoard of angels was quite samll considering their speed, I had time to relax since I had {Though acceleration} with the speed that looks crazy to normal beings.

<<You did. But there's nothing to worry, for now.>>

Then tell me when I have to worry, I'll try my best when that happens. Ah, also, as I always have and as I always will, I'm counting on you, partner!

<<Leave it to me.>>

 With that I ended the communication and {Thought acceleration}, and soared up to the sky, avoiding crushing into the enemies just barely.

 Immediately after that, I fired the black streak of energy from my hand; which would have come out from the mouth if I was in dragon form, erasing the clustered angels without any single piece left behind.

<<564 down. 2436 left>>

 Hearing Ciel's report and alarm, I slaughtered the enemies easily, reducing the number consistently.

 The angels weren't that weak and were capable of destroying the entire country. However they just weren't at my level. They fell like dry leaves in front of hurricane.

 After a few minutes, the number of angel significantly reduced compared to the original number. On the contrary, I didn't have a single wound. Even my clothes were in tact except some blood spattered on it.

 There were still a few thousand angels waiting to attack the labyrinth, but Feldway didn't order them to attack me since he knew it'll be no use.

"Is that all? Aren't you angels quite weak compared to what you said? At this rate you will never be able to shred me." (Rimuru)

<<Dear, your speech is resembling Diablo.>>

What?! That's definitely the thing I should worry about! To think that there were side effects... I shouldn't have listened to him that easily.

"Kgh, don't get confident for beating the weaklings!" Feldway shouted. Then suddenly, his expression turned into an evil smirk.

"If you're so full of yourself, you can surely take both of us at the same time, can't you?" (Feldway)

 Uh-oh. Bad situation. It's not like I didn't expect this to happen. It was just that this was the last situation I planned to be in.

 Help won't be coming soon since Veldora is the target. Ramiris can come since she is at her full potential but she still need to repair and enforce the labyrinth. The other monsters are strong but not enough for the two in front of me.

<<This is the situation where you need to worry a bit.>>

 Ciel's voice rang inside my head. Though her words had distance with reassurance, I felt myself calm down at her word.

Then as promised, I'll do my best!

"Velzard, attack!" The moment Feldway said that, a lance of ice flew toward me in a speed that made the previous enemy look like a turtle.

 I quickly dodged to the side but there was Feldway directing his sword at me. I blocked his strike diagonally with my sword while blocking another barrage of ice spears from Velzard-nee with the barrier I made from my left arm.

Ciel, you take care of Feldway. I'll take Velzard.

<<Understood>>

 Ciel replied curtly and I felt her taking control, making one of my eyes turn red.

 Right after the distribution was done, a powerful kick came flying to my side. Blocking it with my arm which was cladded with black barrier, I threw a punch with a low stance.

 As expected, Velzard managed to block my attack with her left hand and proceeded to grab my arm, crushing it with her hand.

 Without freeing my arms from her, I kicked her square in the ribs. She couldn't block this one since she was holding my arm. Due to the impact of that attack, she got pushed back several meters, freeing my arm in the process.

 Though it didn't take long, I could feel that Velzard-nee presented a bone fracture. Her aura was injected to the would, making the recovery slow.

 Without any hesitation, I sliced off my broken arm, instantly growing back a new one and launched a few black knives at her at the same time.

 Velzard-nee evaded most of them but I managed to get a couple of hit on her arm, tearing off her gloves and leaving a wound.

 As if she was pissed by it, Velzard-nee sprayed the tiny sharp icicles toward me and since the number was quite large a few managed to hit me.

 Good thing was that some of her attack hit Feldway who was attacking on the other side. I guess this means her enemy identification is not accurate when fighting, making her attack anything opposing her.

 I prepared to launch the next attack but before I could, I was pulled backward as Ciel dodged Feldway's sword.

 Not losing the chance, Velzard-nee poured a bucket of attacks on me, making me pull back to minimize the damage.

'What should I do? If I go all out, I can manage both of them at the same time, but that'll destroy the surroundings completely.' I thought as I shared some long range attacks with her.

 At least Velzard-nee didn't pursue me that much. If she pushed me closer to the limit, I would have no choice by then.

Any suggestions Ciel?

<<Answer: Count to five and look below.>>

'What kind of answer is that?' I thought but did as she told.

5

4

3

2

1

 At that moment I counted 1, a pillar of flame scorched the sky, making Feldway jump back in alarm and making Velzard stop her attack for a moment.

 I was one of the ones who stopped fighting since I recognized the sudden burst of flame. Although it went by in incredibly fast speed, I caught a glimpse of dragon shape soaring up to the sky. Just like the {Cardinal accelaration} of Velgrynd-nee.

 Then, a loud voice echoed through the momentarily paused battlefield.

"Hey Feldway! I'll be your opponent, unless you're scared."

 Standing tall with the god's class sword in his hand and Velgrynd-nee by his side, was Rudra. Well, at least I think he is Rudra. Though the appearance almost resembled him, there were slight differences here and there. Well, the spirit didn't change, so I think it's not a big problem.

"Rudra?! You're supposed to be dead!" Feldway shouted with his eyes locked on him. Having seen Michael in Rudra's body, the shock must have been huge to him.

"Obviously not. Now stop delaying the fight like a chicken and come down!" Rudra(?) shouted with a gleeful smirk which reminded me of Diablo's lesson.

"Rudra or not, I'll crush you to the ground!" Feldway shouted as he flew down to him, leaving me alone with Velzard-nee.

...Velgrynd-nee really did it. Wait, how did you know this will happen?!

<<Sometimes it's better not to know.>>

Well, I guess it doesn't really matter. Anyways nice one Ciel.

<<Heh.>>

"So it's only you now. I can handle this better then. Let's start, shall we, nee-chan." I said as I pointed the tip of my sword at her. Simultaneously, a black and purple aura began to swirl around the blade, making the air near it crack and distort

 Velzard-nee also draw out her white sword in response, pointing it toward. Her blade also began to glow white as the great coldness began to gather to it.

 The blizard was getting more intense with every passing seconds as we faced each other, filling the air with tension.

 After a split second of stillness, both of us rushed forward and collided our blade midair, sending the black and white shockwave through the sky, marking the start of round two.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's kind of short compared to the others. I'm bad in writing combat scene. I will try to make it up in the next chapter.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 146 89
A tale of how the true dragons of the cardinal world live there lives (P.S) this is my first story so it won't be perfect. this story will be the sam...
20.3K 402 29
rimuru getting dominated by girls.(this is a harem well most likely (rimuru x luminous or rimuru x velzard and velgrynd )( bad grammar, some are wron...
44.8K 1.5K 18
Rimuru Tempest - A Child that was raised by Gabriel, who just happened to find him Without knowing anything, Gabriel was able to brought a Child that...
13.5K 173 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...