𝓢. 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲𝔂𝓸 {𝓟𝓻�...

Autorstwa IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •"𝓣𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 & �... Więcej

{PROLOGUE}
{CHAPTER 1}
{CHAPTER 2}
{CHAPTER 3}
{CHAPTER 4}
{CHAPTER 5}
{CHAPTER 6}
{CHAPTER 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}
{CHAPTER 20}
{CHAPTER 21}
{CHAPTER 22}
{CHAPTER 23}
{CHAPTER 24}
{CHAPTER 25}
{CHAPTER 26}
{CHAPTER 27}
{CHAPTER 28}
{CHAPTER 29}
{CHAPTER 30}
{CHAPTER 31}
{CHAPTER 32}
{CHAPTER 33}
{CHAPTER 34}
{CHAPTER 35}
{CHAPTER 36}
{CHAPTER 37}
{CHAPTER 38}
{CHAPTER 39}
{CHAPTER 41}
{CHAPTER 42}
{CHAPTER 43}

{CHAPTER 40}

3K 182 65
Autorstwa IVBfanfics

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

"I can't believe all of this crazy shit has been happening to you and you didn't even bother telling me about it!"

Ami had been ranting to me for the past half n hour about how bestfriends are supposed to tell each other everything and how I "broke her heart" since I didn't tell her about my near-death experience.

Well.....both of my near-death experiences.

It was honestly kind of amusing.

Her ranting, not the near-death experiences.

"Sorry Ami but things have been pretty hectic since we left that community college" I said while rubbing the back of my head. "Well my life has been hectic but not 'Nearly killed twice and broke up with my crazy ass boyfriend that's also a dangerous criminal' hectic" She mocked me causing me to roll my eyes "Real nice"

She put her hands up in defense. "I'm just saying! Also, I can't believe that you're working at a bar" she said and I sighed "It's really not that worth mentioning, I'll probably only work there until I've got enough money to buy a new car" I continued "I'd much rather work somewhere else, the smell of alcohol is literally starting to make me nauseous"

Ami laughed "I bet! That's just like working at a fast food place and eating from there after every shift, you'll start to hate it altogether" She said while clapping her hands together. "Yeah....but tell me more about what's been happening to you!"

She waved a dismissive hand. "Honestly nothing! My life doesn't seem to be nearly as exciting as yours is! All i've been doing is hanging around my aunts house for the time being....." She hesitated for a second before closing her mouth, indicating that she was done speaking.

"Is something wrong?"

Ami frowned "I don't want to cause any problems or anything.....but-....." she drifted off causing me to frown as well. "What is it, Ami?"

"Promise me that you won't be mad or like.....accuse me of lying or something!"

My eyes widened slightly "Of course.....I promise"

Ami slowly wrapped her arms around herself and sighed "Well it's about the day that I finally came back to the dorms to see you after what happened between us" she said quietly and I straightened up. "What happened?"

"Sanzu is the reason that I came back to the dorms"

My eyes went wide "What? How?"

She looked away. "He found my aunts house and managed to get inside.....- I don't want you to feel like this is your fault or anything because it's not but......he threatened me to go back to the dorms to talk to you" she continued "I mean.....I really wanted to go back and talk to you but I didn't think that I was ready to go back at that time but he just looked so terrifying and he had a knife-"

I cut her off "A knife?"

She slowly nodded "Yeah.....it was pretty scary"

I gripped my temples "Ami....I am so sorry" I whispered and she quickly shook her head. "Don't worry about it, seriously! It's not your fault at all!" she continued "But I just thought that I should tell you that since you guys are broken up"

"Ami! You should've told me that when it happened, why would you keep that to yourself?" I questioned and she sighed "I didn't want you to like hate me or something"

"Why would I hate you for that?"

Ami crossed her arms. "Oh c'mon Y/N! You're literally in love with that guy.....- I mean don't you know that people always get mad at whoever tells them that their boyfriend is like cheating or whatever? Cause people like to stay ignorant about what's happening around them, sure, it's not all the time but most of the time.....the messenger gets blamed as well"

She took a deep breath "I had been talking down on the guy as soon as I found out that you liked him so if I would've added that to the list of things that I don't like about him then you probably would've gotten even more upset and you were also dealing with the death of Hikaru and everything......- you've just been through so much and I didn't want to add anything else to your plate" She explained causing my shoulders to slump. "Oh.....I'm sorry if it felt like you couldn't talk to me, Ami, but I want you to know that I'm always going to be here to talk to you whenever you need to"

Ami nodded "Yeah I know.....I mean that's what bestfriends are for"

She suddenly cleared her throat "Um you didn't tell me how he took the break-up though, what did he say?" She asked causing me to frown "Well....."

~Flashback~

"I'm sorry but I need you to listen to me, we can't see each other anymore"

My arms tightened around him. "The police are going to be here soon, so you need to get out of here quickly" I whispered as I attempted to pull away before feeling Sanzu's arms wrapping around my waist.

There's honestly no "easy" way to do this.

It hurts so badly.

His grip tightened around me causing me to cringe. "Ow....." I mumbled and He loosened his grip. "I want you around me"

I remained silent.

"I love you"

The words were spoken so quietly that I had almost thought that I imagined it but I hadn't.

I wish that I had though.

He was only making things harder.

Tears were silently streaming down my face as his words registered in my ears.

He loved me.

I quickly pushed him away from me. "You seriously have to get out of here! The police are probably here already"

Sanzu slowly stood up while keeping his eyes on me. "You don't love me?" he questioned with a blank stare in his eyes and I sighed "Please leave" I whispered as I glanced towards the door before quickly looking back at Sanzu.

I'm sure that my mother is listening to this conversation on the other side of that door.

I hope she's fucking happy.

"You want to be with someone else?" Not at all.

My eyes went wide "What....? That's not-.....please just go" I whispered and his eyes narrowed for a split second. "Don't go away" he said quietly, he wasn't looking at me though.....not anymore.

"I shouldn't even be talking this much......my throat still hurts" I whispered and he turned his focus to me once more. He quickly brought his hand up to my neck causing my eyes to widen slightly "Wha-"

His grip wasn't harsh or anything, he was simply trying to keep me in place. He leaned closer before pressing his lips against the corner of my lips.

He let go of me and pulled his mask back up before walking out of the hospital room, without another word.

~End of flashback~

"HE SAID HE LOVED YOU?"

I groaned "Yes! It made it so hard to get him out of my mind and it seems like he's still in my life!" I continued "I've got his fucking friends, thing 1 and thing 2 clawing their way down my fucking spine and his name pops up wherever I go!" I stared and Ami sighed "Yeah that does sound bad....."

I frowned "I don't know what to do"

Ami raised a brow "Well what do you want to do?" She questioned and my eyes widened slightly "What do I want to do.....? I don't know"

"Well your mother is the reason that you broke up with him but now you think it was for the best because you're in less drama......but you also seem like you miss him a lot so-......" She cut herself off as she waited for me to fill in the blanks. "I don't know what's wrong with me.....I think I love the guy, which fucking sucks"

Ami hummed "That sounds like quite the predicament but he's dangerous, don't forget that" She said while placing a hand on my shoulder. "I know.....and I'm really glad that you decided to tell me about how he threatened you"

"Let's just put that past us! I never want to talk about that again" She mused causing me to smile a bit. "Ok I won't bring it up"

She wrapped her arms around herself. "If you decide to get back with him then that's your decision and no one else can make it" She continued "I just want you to be happy, Y/N, and damn.....I see how happy he's made you"

I brought my knees up to my chest. "I mean he hasn't tried to contact me.....- maybe he's already accepted the break up and if he's trying to move on then I have to move on.....even though it'll be-" She cut me off "Cut the bullshit! Guys like to blow off steam after a break-up.....uh how long ago did you two break up?"

"Like two weeks ago.....?"

She hummed "Exactly! If it's meant to be then so be it but you already know where I stand on this situation" she continued "I don't support the relationship but I do support you, so even though I don't like him, If he's going to make you happy then-"

I cut her off "But he threatened you.....that's hardly forgivable! I don't care if he was doing it because of me! He could've let us work it out by ourselves" I said and she slowly nodded "Yeah....but uh maybe he was the final push that I needed to finally come to terms with the fact that I needed to talk to you, even though his methods were extremely flawed"

I shook my head "He shouldn't have done that, it's not excusable at all!"

He would've gotten an earful from me if we were still on talking terms. But that seems unlikely.

Ami cleared her throat "Let's just forget about it! Anyways, what did you and those two delinquents do anyways?" She asked and I sighed "Don't even get me started! They are some goddamn cheaters when it comes to Uno! well not Rindou.....but Ran definitely is!" I said quickly causing her to laugh "Sounds like you had a blast"

"Eh....they weren't so bad but I definitely don't plan on hanging out with them again, that was a one time thing and honestly.....it was just a way to unwind after my shift" I explained causing her to sigh "I suppose so but what's going to happen when they decide to show up at your work again?" She questioned causing me to roll my eyes "They won't"

"They might"

"I'll kick them out"

"They're dangerous criminals"

"I've dated worse"

Ami snorted "HA! Yeah....you're definitely the strongest person that I know, Y/N" she said quietly and I quickly shook my head. "I'm not strong at all....- I just know how to put on a brave front"

"I admire you so much for that! But you know that's it just me here, right?"

My eyes widened slightly "Huh?"

She smiled softly "You don't have to keep holding everything in all of the time! I can see it in your eyes.....even if you're desperately trying to hide it from me" she continued "It's just me so it's okay to cry now"

Ami slowly raised her hand up and swiped her finger across my cheek, that's when I realized that I had already started crying.

I slowly brought my hand up to my face and lowered my head. "Everything's fucked....." I whispered and Ami quickly wrapped her arms around me. "No it's not! You are right where you have to be right now......don't worry about a thing"

This felt nice.

Being able to just cry.

You never know how much you've been waiting to cry until the opportunity finally arises.

I slowly closed my eyes as I wrapped my own arms around Ami. "I don't know what to do about Haru.....- we ended on such odd terms" I continued "I mean.....he just kept kissing me, and he looked so confused as to why I was saying all of the things that I had said......like a small child that had gotten in trouble or something" I whispered while closing my eyes and Ami tightened her hold on me. "I guess you connected with his inner child"

I frowned "I wish I hadn't....."

"That's not true and you know it......you're just sad right now" She whispered and I slowly nodded "Yeah I guess I am......"

"You'll find someone or something that makes you feel complete in life, and you'll never have to put on a brave front again because they'll be able to break down your walls every single time.....so there wouldn't be any point at all" She said as she slowly pulled away from me.

I chuckled lightly "Ami.....you're like the sun" I whispered causing her eyes to widen slightly "Huh? The sun?"

I nodded "You're just so bright and warm.....even when I'm in some dark places, you still manage to brighten everything up again" I said quietly and she sniffled "Don't make me cry you idiot!"

We both laughed.

Once we finished our small laughing fit, Ami smiled softly at me. "I'm glad that we're talking like this.....it feels like we haven't talked in so long and this is honestly like a breath of fresh air" she whispered causing the corner of my lips to tug upwards. "Ditto"

I wiped the remaining tears off of my face and took a deep breath "Ok! So what's our next topic?"

She thought about my question for a moment before her eyes went wide. "Holy shit! What ever happened to Ryu? Please tell me that you punched him straight in his stupid little face!" She said quickly and I sighed "I wish that I had but unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to"

Ami raised a brow "How come?"

I sighed "I think we've both gathered by now that Sanzu is definitely.....over protective and sometimes he takes things a bit too far-" she cut me off "Oh my God! Did he kill him?"

I quickly shook my head. "No! Well-.....no!"

She raised a brow "You sounded a little unsure"

I sighed "Well.....I was coming back into the dormitories after the whole "jail" incident and he came out of nowhere! He stopped me and told that Sanzu was following him around or whatever so I told him that I'd get Sanzu off of his back" I explained causing her eyes to widen slightly "Woah! He was totally going to kill him"

I cringed "Yeah.....well Ryu called me the other night and told me that Sanzu tried killing him again, apparently he had a nasty gash on his chest" I explained causing Ami to gasp before instantly calming down. "Well.....I mean we're talking about an actual criminal"

Sometimes it slips my mind that he actually kills people and does really illegal shit for a living.

"I guess that's the kind of shit that I signed up for when I decided to fall for such an idiot.....but I guess I don't really have to worry about shit like that anymore" I said and she raised a brow "Wait so.....what happened to Ryu? And why did he decide to call you?"

I shrugged "I have no clue why he called me! I told him to call a hospital.....like seriously, the hell do I look like?" I questioned and she shrugged "Not a doctor"

"Exactly! I mean....I feel bad that he almost died but c'mon! He knew who Sanzu was when he decided to threaten me with the police-" Ami cut me off "Uh not really a threat, considering that he actually did it"

I gave her a blank stare "Anyways, he almost got me arrested! He knew that I was affiliated with Sanzu.....a dangerous criminal! So what was he expecting?" I questioned and she shrugged "Maybe he wasn't thinking clearly"

"Damn right!"

Ami squinted her eyes "You know you get this little twinkle in your eyes whenever you talk about Sanzu, right?" She questioned causing my eyes to widen slightly "Shut up!"

I quickly looked away. "You shouldn't be teasing me about him anymore! Aren't you mad that he threatened you?" I questioned and she nodded "Well yeah! I mean I was scared shitless but it's been a while since then and honestly it just seemed like he really cared about how you felt during that situation, so I can sit here and blame him for it which I have! But I can also just.....forget about it" she continued "I hate dwelling on shit, It's honestly the worse"

"Tell me about it!"

*Ring.....Ring-*

Ami grabbed her phone and hit accept.

"Hey! You are? Ok!"

Ami quickly hung up the phone and got off of my bed. "My aunts here" she said causing me to frown "Aw man.....we've got to do this again sometime, it feels great to just sit around and talk to each other" I said and Ami smiled "I know right!"

She grabbed her bag from off of the floor and I walked her over to the door.

"See you, Ami" I said as I waved towards the girl and she waved back at me. "Bye! Bye Ms L/N!" Ami called out as she walked out of the house. "Bye Ami!" My mother called out from the other room as I shut the front door and locked it.

My mother walked out of her room and smiled "It's been a while since you guys sat around in your room and just gossiped, did you guys fall off or something?" She questioned and I sighed "I think we both just needed a little bit of time to cope with the fact that we're no longer in school and we're finally growing up" I mused and my mother smiled "Well that's good to hear, your friendship is truly wonderful"

I slowly nodded "Yeah.....it is"

"Anyways! I'll make you something to eat before you have to go to the bar for your next shift" She said as she began walking into the direction of the kitchen and I followed after her. "Thanks mom!"

She suddenly turned around and smiled at me. "You're practically glowing! That must've been a very enlightening conversation" she said and I shrugged "I guess it was" Yeah.....it really was.

~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Please remember to vote & comment<3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

194K 7.1K 65
• This is a work of fan fiction, every events, names, incidents, and places are base of writers imagination. • I don't own all the Tokyo Revengers c...
473K 20.8K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
575K 21.2K 49
[ 𝐻𝐴𝑅𝑈𝐶𝐻𝐼𝑌𝑂 𝑆𝐴𝑁𝑍𝑈 𝑋 𝐹𝐸𝑀!𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 ] "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑠" 𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ❗𝐼𝑁𝐹𝑂❗ 𝑠𝑒𝑐...