{CHAPTER 17}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

I've been super busy lately which is why I haven't been posting that much BUT I have been working extra hard on these next couple of chapters(regarding the storyline) so I hope that you guys all enjoy<3

~~~~~~

~No One's POV~

A certain pinkette stared down at his phone with slight irritation as he continued to look at the photograph that Rindou had sent him.

Sanzu wasn't sure why Rindou decided to send it to him without any context but he would've been annoyed either way so it didn't really matter whether or not he knew the purpose of the photo.

He didn't understand why seeing the picture was so irritating but it was so he deleted it off of his phone and began scrolling through his other unopened messages.

"Mikey's been looking for you" Sanzu looked up to see Kakucho staring at him from the doorway of one of their various lounge areas "Hn"

Sanzu stood up and walked past the scarred male as he began walking into the direction of Mikey's office, he walked inside and took a seat in front of Mikey's desk as the smaller boy turned around "......"

"What happened, Mikey?" Sanzu questioned with pure interest and Mikey stared at him with tired eyes "Someone's been attempting to hack into our accounts, and I have a sinking suspicion that it has to do with the male that was causing trouble for us a month or two ago" He said causing the pinkette to tilt his head to the side in confusion "Who?"

Mikey sighed "The male that tried to bug us and that proceeded to set you guys up" He stated and Sanzu's eyes lowered "Oh him"

"Takeomi managed to secure the accounts along with Kokonoi but i'd prefer if it didn't happen again so take care of-" Mikey was cut off by the sound of Sanzu's phone ringing.

*Ring......Ring.....Ring*

Sanzu glanced down at his phone and saw that it was from Y/N but he declined it. "As you were saying?" Sanzu questioned and Mikey looked towards the window "I want that man brought back here and dealt with accord-"

*Ring......Ring.....Ring*

Sanzu gripped his phone in his hand "I understand, Mikey! I'll bring him in" He said as he stood up and quickly made his way out of the room before answering the phone and placing it up to his ear.

He was about to snap at the H/C haired girl until he heard the sound of her sobbing into the phone.

Y/N-
'Sanzu! Please you have to help me!'