{CHAPTER 40}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

"I can't believe all of this crazy shit has been happening to you and you didn't even bother telling me about it!"

Ami had been ranting to me for the past half n hour about how bestfriends are supposed to tell each other everything and how I "broke her heart" since I didn't tell her about my near-death experience.

Well.....both of my near-death experiences.

It was honestly kind of amusing.

Her ranting, not the near-death experiences.

"Sorry Ami but things have been pretty hectic since we left that community college" I said while rubbing the back of my head. "Well my life has been hectic but not 'Nearly killed twice and broke up with my crazy ass boyfriend that's also a dangerous criminal' hectic" She mocked me causing me to roll my eyes "Real nice"

She put her hands up in defense. "I'm just saying! Also, I can't believe that you're working at a bar" she said and I sighed "It's really not that worth mentioning, I'll probably only work there until I've got enough money to buy a new car" I continued "I'd much rather work somewhere else, the smell of alcohol is literally starting to make me nauseous"

Ami laughed "I bet! That's just like working at a fast food place and eating from there after every shift, you'll start to hate it altogether" She said while clapping her hands together. "Yeah....but tell me more about what's been happening to you!"

She waved a dismissive hand. "Honestly nothing! My life doesn't seem to be nearly as exciting as yours is! All i've been doing is hanging around my aunts house for the time being....." She hesitated for a second before closing her mouth, indicating that she was done speaking.

"Is something wrong?"

Ami frowned "I don't want to cause any problems or anything.....but-....." she drifted off causing me to frown as well. "What is it, Ami?"

"Promise me that you won't be mad or like.....accuse me of lying or something!"

My eyes widened slightly "Of course.....I promise"

Ami slowly wrapped her arms around herself and sighed "Well it's about the day that I finally came back to the dorms to see you after what happened between us" she said quietly and I straightened up. "What happened?"

"Sanzu is the reason that I came back to the dorms"

My eyes went wide "What? How?"