CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

double date in the forest

3.1K 21 3
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

Here we are at kuoh academy outside the old schoo building as issei sits under the tree he always does as he felt rias's aurs burst with anger which made him smile as he was waiting for the the three he hearf a familiar voice.

Ummm issei-kun.. I quite blonde former sister approaches issei because for her see felt guiltily and for him he felt like it has been years when really he didn't do anything like that because he knew he would heal wrong.

Yes asia? Issei said as he opened his eyes and sit up from his spot by the tree where he got tackles by both asia and Irina from behind which honestly shocked him they didn't do this before.

We're sorry we didn't know your pain or the truth of your reincarnation when we just lived life normally after loki plz forgive us. They said sobbing as issei put hands on there shoulders as he broke from the "sob sandwich" .

Asia irina i never felt sorrow or anger towards any of you in fact i wanted to ask you something asia. Issei said as he summoned a barrier around the three of them with a snap of his fingers.

Both of you keep this quite please, first as you know im stronger thus it will make problems mainly with ophis as i sense her in the gap off and on looking for something maybe me and vali who knows all i know is that i will be on my guard. Also asia remember the promise we made? As soon as he said that asia cried remembering how he would take her with him one day as she nodded as confirmation.
Well how about being my bishop after i get my pieces issei said with warmth in his voice as asia felt her heart skip a beat same with issei.
(Whats going on driag,asked the confused god/emperor/nightmare.
Well dragons have more than one mate and connected and know the people who they love or loved the real hum besides charm of course and asia is one of those people for irina is 50/50 due to you being my host but also her old friend and crush. Driag spoke with wisdom as issei's old harem dream might come true)

Issei are you there hello issei? Irina asked snapping issei back to his senses and he dispels thr barrier and makes sure they know to keep things secret.
As the barrier dissapears issei saw raynare koneko and kai rushing at him with a box in hand. (This is important)

Issei-ryu ready to go? Raynare asks as she looks at asia as she is afraid as she remembers raynare killing her and lying and raynare remembers doing it and she turns to asia in her raynare form since only devils,dragons and angels are left at kuoh academy currently.
As she transforms she walks to asia as the nun starts to cry but before anyone could do anything raynare bows to asia.
I'm sorry asia i did what i did because of kokabel and my ego please forgive.
Raynare said to the surprise of issei and the others as asia just leaves unsure how to feel about raynare.

Well ready to go koneko-chan. Kai says making her blush and her cat ears show as she walks with raynare to the gate.

Yo kai hold up. Issei spoke with a stern tone.
Yes sensei? Kai asked confused. Well first make sure koneko is well taken cared of on the date for example holding the door for her buying something she might want as a memento you name it, however remember we need to find both her hair clips to see which one has magic seals got it. Issei spoke making sure his student understood the meaning of a date and the mission.

As the day went on the 4 of them went off into town and enjoy there date.
So guys what do you want to do for the double date? Raynare asked the three as kai and koneko went red just being near each other which she smirked at seeing little kai grow up so fast until she looks at issei with a big smile.

How about we all go get something to eat and talk at a diner after that i got a surprise for kai and me along with you ray-chan. Issei say with a wink and a smirk causing her to go as red as the first years behind, but then kai runs up to issei.
Sensei what about the movies you promised to watch batman i know you remember because of the scar face reference, kai says as issei then laughs rembering that as they both are heading to the double date.

Ryanare takes the three shopping as her and koneko get new clothes while kai and issei look around as issei finds a red jacket with black lining and a silver dragon on the back which he happily buys as he then waits for the girls, as for kai he found a blue shirt with a warrior in black armor and fire around him which he felt called to as he then saw a as his red and black eye went blue for a split second. The coat was blue and black with what looked like dragon scales and no sleeves but yellowish brown fur behind the collar which he also bought which made issei lose more than he thoughg for clothes but he is fine with it as he as great red and his treasures to make money along with Sirzechs and his favors.

Nice look kai love it. Issei said liking his students new look it suited him to sum it up. Thanks issei your look good too but look what i got. Kai said pulling something out of his pocket and after seeing it issei had is mouth hanging open which kai shut, because issei saw a necklace of a yin and yang black and white cat's being together. To say issei wasn't shocked about kai being good at the dating thing is an understatement as he is focusing on the date and mission at the same time. First thanks guy ,your welcome sensei, and second that was a good pic for a your goal. Issei says making kai go red.
W.. What goal? Don't lie i know your after both the cats i think your dragon hapf loves Kuroka while your devil loves koneko. Issei said making kai go even more red and his left eye to go dragon blue.
Boys what are you talking about? The voice of raynare asks as her and koneko get to the two dragons.

Raynare is wearing a Voilet jacket and a black shirt with a red dragon head and silver angel feathers, also she is wearing white shorts and black high heels.
As for koneko she came was wearing a black shirt and a white jacket with a cat hood, a silver skirt for her a new but similar look and last shoes with a white and black pattern. Both dragons were in aw by there beauty the girls had to close thee jaws for them because they were left hanging open.

Thanks. Both dragons said as there dates smirked raynare walked close to issei giving him a kiss which shocked him but he didn't mind, kai and koneko just went to the door and held hands which made them red but happy as issei and raynare caught up to them.

Also kai what's that box you keep holding? Issei asked kai as he was holding a box since kuoh academy.
Oh yeah thanks for reminding me sensei they are your evil pieces i just forgot to give them to you.
With that issei went cold and stopped moving as he let what he heard hit him he just got his pieces.

KAI HAND IT OVER PLZ PLZ PLZ!! issei yelled with joy like a kid getting a new toy because he finally become king and he could get dragon pieces.
(Partner wait i thought i inform you something about you since we removed the pieces. The voice of draig spoke with serious tone.
You have dragon power of evil,welsh and your own god power but that is only 90% of you since you were a devil you have 4% demonic power. Driag spoke as he informed his partner about his dna and aura.
Yes young issei and you also have 4% fallen due to the negative energy and your girlfriend who was with you since the gear awoke. The voice of great red spoke about the yuma gear and how it affected issei. Also you are 2% human in order to have both gear but due to those 5 different powers you are relatable to your peerage will be part dragon but if they want to be devil or fallen or just dragon along with there dna they already have it is there choice due to your very being. Great red said as driag agreed with him and issei shocked by how the pieces could change his peerage understood.)

Issei then took out the king piece and accepted it as well putting his power into all his pieces at the same time but too everyones shock issei had a set of all mutation pieces that were red amd black with a hint of gold as well.

So issei how do you feel? Koneko asked as issei calmed his aura and his pieces were glowing.
I feel great koneko just let me put these in my pocket dimension real guick. Issei said as he opened a portal and put his evil pieces inside as he then heard three large growls as he turned and saw raynare kai and koneko red with there heads down making issei laugh until.

Grrrhhh. A loud growl was heard from isseis stomach as they all knew they were starving and went right to the diner.

Issei ordered a cheeseburger with fires and raynare ordered a chicken salad with ranch dressing.
Kai ordered a steaker medium well and fries and koneko ordered a cheeseburger burger and a larger ice cream sundae which kai never heard of before so he ordered the same
They all scarfed it down as dragons/neko do and kai loved the human world sweets and koneko as they left shared chocolate with him which she never does for anyone else.

Ready to go guys? Issei asked as he payed for the bill meeting everyone outside.

Hey issei why are you still doing the oppia dragon? Kai asked making issei go in a corner as he didn't want his student to know about his perverted past. Why me why me why me. Is all the red dragon emperor spoke as everyone just went silent.
Hey issei let's forget about and go to where ever your surprise is. Raynare said which made issei sigh and get back up to open a rift to the familiar forest.

Hey dumb dumb why are we here. Koneko said as she walked towards kai but then he sparked his aura and his gloves started to glow.

Well later tonight is a full moon so me and kai can get our fa... Before issei could finish he was sent flying back by a blue dragon with hints of gold.
Driag how dare you come back here after you still have my treasure well now you will know choas. The mighty dragon we now know as timat yelled as kai went cold hearing that voice which both girls noticed.

Well i don't know who you are dragon but you want to fight then bring it on. Issei said as driag facepalmed in the gear knowing this will end badly for him and issei.

Issei rushes at timat with driag boosting 5 times not to underestimate a dragon king, timat launched a blue flame at issei in response he fired a dragom shot to block it and use as smoke screen.
Where are you boy i know your not dead yet. Timat yelled as she searched for issei but issei then jumped from behind he and grabbed her tail as draig kept boosting and launched timat into her cave, she tried using her wings to stop to impact but issei fired another dragon shot with a 10x boost so timat couldn't block it and as he launched it timat was sent with a crash into her cave. However as issei landed on the ground he was hit by a large blast of blue fire. As the girls and kai look to see who shot it they see timat in her human form which is a girl with blue hair in a Chun li type bun and a blue dress with gold laces and gold and blue heels.

You thought that could stop me host of draig then your a bigger fool then him(she is referring to driags stupidity in the past that why she said more stupid them him). Timat said with rage as issei got up and out of the bushes that timat launched him into.

Your not to bad yourself timat how about we keep this going. Issei said as Timat smirked and rushed at him and he was about to enter his balance breaker until..

MOTHER STOP!!! They both stopped as they saw kai with a red and a gold eye in his HAKAI KAEN ORO form to be in the center of them.

You.. You can't be.. Timat stuttered as kai turned of his aura form to see his base with his eyes back to red and gold. With magic her veiw of them.

CRIMSON IS THAT YOU MY SON.. Timat yelled as she started to cry as everyone was shocked by the name she just said.

Hope you all enjoy the story and my next part will be out soon don't worry. Also go see and thank my fellow dragon brother DDCRIMSONDD he has been working hard with all his work and stories so check him out and follow his stories. Till then bye dragon army

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
36.8K 275 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...
7.4K 205 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...
35K 521 21
This takes place after the battle with riser as issei started to be avoided by the girls except for koneko who treated him the same but not as rude a...