🙊|Broken Mute|🙊

By GoldenRoars

What if your life changed in a second... Amy is a normal freedom fighter and Highschool student but something... More

Chapter 1: Starting Off Good
Chapter 2: The Basement

Chapter 3: Protective Love

60 1 1
By GoldenRoars

Who ready to feel some anger and depression! Ah don't worry you will get your cute moments. Anyways!

Normal POV

Amy let out all her pain to where she fell asleep in Shadows arms. He really didn't mind though, seeing her swollen eyes. They were all puffy and red as she still had some tears on her muzzle. He wiped them away as he leaned back in the tanning chair. He slowly adjust them so they were laying down. He pulled her close so she was laying perfectly on top of him as her face was nuzzled into his neck.

"So what happened?"

Rouge appeared from the doorway of the backyard as she walked over laying on the other chair rolling onto her side looking at him. Shadow didn't return to gaze but stared up at the starry sky. "Right now, Rose needs us more than ever. We will have to hold off on missions or take turns watching her" He gave a soft sigh moving his hand up to Amy's head holding her close as he held her into his chest.

"So you're saying that something isn't really feeling right sugar?" Rouge leaned her head into her hand tilting it confused a bit. "Mostly someone, I have a odd suspicion someone is making Rose faint on purpose" He looked down at the sleeping Amy in his arms before turning his head to Rouge who seemed to have an angered expression.

"What!? Someone is hurting Amy!?" Silvers panicked voice echoed behind them. Rouge jumped out her chair throwing her hands over his mouth "Announce it to the whole world, why don't you!" She angrily whispers at him. Silver looked at her before backing up a bit. "Sorry Sorry but...I feel that would be impossible since Sally has been doing daily checkups and medicine." Rouge looked at Silver before crossing her arms.

"But that wouldn't make sense since Sally practically sees Amy like a sister" Rouge gives a long sigh before looking down at the sleeping Amy in Shadow's arms. "Well for now we need to get her home" Rouge crouches on the side of the chair looking at her small sleeping figure. Looking up at Shadow they somehow had a connection knowing what they needed to do.

"Silver we are heading out early; you can tell the others I got too tipsy, and Shadow took me back to his place to try and sober up" Rouge looked at the panicked Silver who looked at them before the door. "Alright but what should I say about Amy?" Rouge was about to open her mouth, but Shadow stood up as he held Amy bride style as she curled into his chest. "Tell them that we took her with us since she wasn't doing too good."

Silver gave a long sigh "Well let's hope that passes over with them" He gave a huff before walking back into the rainbow lit room with ear drumming music. Now it was just the two of them staring at the closed door where their friends partied and played not knowing what has happened.

"We can sneak around the back gate; did you bring your car?" Shadow started making his way to the back door with Rouge next to him. "Sure, thing hon." Rouge flew up and made her way around the house as Shadow adjusged Amy, so he was holding her more comfortably. She cuddled into his chest fluff giving a big sigh. He watched her for a couple of seconds, he felt as if his whole being was telling him to protect her with his whole life. 

He knew how he truly felt about his Rose. Ever since the incident on the Space colony ARK. She helped him realize that earth is what maria loved as much as she loved him. He felt like he was talking to his Maria again when she was around. Her smile, her laugh, her gentle personality. Yes, he knows she has a temper on her, but he loves watching the fiery spark. 

Standing up, he made his way over to the front of the house making sure no one saw 
them leaving. Walking up to the front of the house he could see the front door wide open showing the flashing lights and dancing shadows.

Rouge pulls up in her car as Shadow gently lays Amy in the back seats and putting a soft bag as a pillow for her head. He soon got into the passenger seat. Rouge drives out into the street and starts heading to Shadows house.

_________________________________

They soon pull up to Shadow's house, the garage flips open as Rouge drives in as it closes behind them. They soon get out of the car as Shadow picks up the still sleeping Amy.

Opening the garage door that is connected to his house he heads for the stairs going to the second floor. "I'm gonna head into the kitchen and grab some food,I'm starving" Rouge floats herself to his Kitchen as he heads up the stairs.

He doesn't respond as his focus is on getting Amy into a comfortable and quiet environment. He soon gets to his guest bedroom as the door is pushed open. He walks over and places her on the bed as she sinks into the fluffed blanket. She gives out a heavy sigh feeling the softness of the blaket around her.

He sits on the edge as he pushing some loose quills from her muzzle. "...May you have pleasent dreams my Rose" he whispers softly to her. He gets up to leave as he stood at the doorway looking back at her sleeping figure.

Pulling hinself he closes the door and heads downstairs where Rouge has made a small dinner. "Fried chicken with some mashed potatoes!" Rouge pops one plate infront of him on the table. He sits down at the table as Rouge sits across from him with her food.

_______________________________________

"I"ll sleep down here on the couch" Rouge says as she cleans the dishes. "That was the plan from the beginning anyways" Shadow says with a huff. She looks at him with glaring eyes before she stops cleaning. "I dont like this one bit" Shadow sighs "Well I didn't ask you to do any of th-"

"Not the cleaning, I mean the whole situation with Amy!" She yells before slamming her hands down. "Not only is she having issues with getting her voice back but now someone is intentionally trying to ruin her health or worse!" Rouge throws her hands into her hair groaning.

" I am as mad as you are but all we can do is just be here for her" Shadow sighs again as he leans back in his chair. "Alright but how are we gonna take turns watching her?" Rouge wipes her wet hands as she leans on the countertop. Shadow looks over at her as he points at her.

"You will look around Sally's house and see what looks out of the ordinary" He turns his finger and points at himself "I'll stay here and make sure that Faker doesn't come and disturb Rose"

Rouge crosses her arms and stares at him with a smirk on her lips. "You just wanna have some quality time with her~" Rouge moves her index finger in a heart shape motion as Shadow glares at her.

"Whatever..." He gets up as he makes his way up the stairs.

"Hey!..." Shadow stops at the top of the stairs and looks back at a very concerned looking Rouge.

"I know this isnt any of my business but...I overheard about Amy's -"

"I know" She looks up at him. His face is stone cold with no emotions.

She rubs her forearm as she turns her head away. "Just get some rest and do what you can tomorrow" She nods her head as she walks off as he walks to his bedroom for the night.

______________________________________

7 am in the Morning

Amy is still sleeping peacefully in the bed as she felt the bed move as she feels a weight next to her on the edge of the bed.

She smiles as she flutters her eyes open sitting up. As she opens her eyes she sees Shadow staring at her with a blank face. She jolts back confused and embarrassed.

Why is he in my room?! She thinks to herself

She looks around seeing that this wasn't her room or her bed. She starts to panic trying to remember is she did something or even worse....

She felt a hand on her shoulder as she looks up at two red ruby eyes staring into her. She takes a deep breath before smiling at him with confusion.

"You passed out crying in my arms last night" He says softly as she blinks confusing.

Suddenly it all hits her.

Sonic and Sally, their conversation, the party and then passing out.

She lowers her head in shame as she plays with her shirt. "Rose...It's okay" His hand gently rubs her hands as new tears started forming in her eyes.

She tries to hold it in but it was of no use as she cried again as she buried her face into her hands.

Her best friend, she considered her sister and the love of her life. She couldn't feel anymore broken or betrayed by them.
She silently let her tears fall as she didn't care anymore.

Soon she didn't have anymore tears to shed as her eyes hurt and she felt emotionally drained. "Come on, lets get you ready for the day" She felt his hand on her back as he helps her out of bed.

Amy walks out of the bathroom after cleaning herself up and changing into some fresh clothes. Thankfully Shadow has some leftover clothes from Rouge. Though they were abit saggy.

She sits down on the floor infront of the mirror as she looks at her face. After showering her eyes are still abit red and puffy from crying though she feels alot better.

"Here let me help with your quills" Shadow sits behind her as he uses his finger to comb through her quills as she sits still.

"You will stay here for awhile" He says with a stern tone. She knows that its a demand and not an option so she didn't argue.

He finishes putting her hair up as he stands up. "Rouge went to your house to get you a couple of things you need so just text her if you need anyhing" She nodded as she stands up.

The day went on smoothly as Shadow and Amy spent the whole time together. They ate breakfast, watched a movie and Rouge stopped by and got her some clothes for awhile as well as some other womenly essentials.

It was close to lunch time and the three of them decided to walk up the street to the mall and get food there. Amy felt it would be good to walk around and help her forget about what happened last night.

They made their way to the mall as they stopped at the food court. Rouge and Shadow left Amy at the table as they went to go get the food.

"Amy?"

She jolted abit knowing that voice. She turned her head and saw 4 of them.

Knuckles, Tails and....Them...

Sonic and Sally.....holding hands....

As if they felt her stare they moved their hands away from one another. Tails walk over first sitting in the table next to her as he looks at her with a worried face.

"Amy you disappeared from the party last night, Silver said you weren't doing too good. How are you feeling?" Knuckle comes in sitting at the table with Tails. "She seems to be fine if she movin around and is at the mall"

Amy smiles and nods, agreeing with him. Soon Sally and Sonic sit together at the other side of the table. "Amy...can we talk about what happened?" Sally softly says in a whisper tone to her reaching for Amy's hand.

"OH PINKY BOOOO!"

Rouge came in slamming the food tray down scaring everyone except Shadow who was holding two bags of food. He makes his way over sitting on Amys side so he blocks Sally.

Sonic looks at him with a click of his tongue. "Man Shads, don't be so rude to people who are talking" Shadow doesn't say anything but hands Amy her bag of food and digs into it.

Shadow opens his food bag but suddenly a blue flash and his bag is gone. He looks up to see Sonic who was still sitting in the same spot but with his bag in his hands looking in it.

"Wow I didn't know you were so plain with food Shads" Sonic says making a "Blegh" face. Shadow felt some rage in him wanting him to stand up and punch him.

He felt a hand touch his arm making him turn seeing Amy holding out a half a long sandwich. She hand her phone up showing her text "Have the other half of my stuff, I won't be able to finish it anyways" Amy smiled at him as he took the half of the long sandwich and glared at Sonic.

"Amy...can we please talk" Sally was now making it openly known that something was wrong making the group all focus on Amy.

Tails and Knuckles looked in confusion "What happened Pinky?" Knuckles says confused. Now everyone is asking her a million questions at once. Rouge aggressively slams her hand down on the table making everyone go quiet.

"Sorry but there was some bugs at our table" She says as she eyes down Sonic and Sally. "Though I say this is where we have to get going so we will see you all later!" Rouge springs up helping Amy to her feet as Shadow goes with them standing on the other side of Amy.

"I didn't know Amy and those two were so close" Tails exclaims. "Yea me neither, though she doesn't usually ignore you like that Sally. What happened with you two?" Knuckles says confused looking at them.

Sally lowers her head as Sonic touched her hand gently rubbing it. "It's hard to explain" she says in a soft voice.

"Well we got all the time in the world" Suddenly Blaze, Silver and Cream. The group was all together at the table now and about to discuss what really happened last night.

_____________________________________________

Alright! I hope you enjoy! Next Chapter is Comin to ya very soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 20.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
91.1K 2.7K 74
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
170K 9.3K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...