𝓢. 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲𝔂𝓸 {𝓟𝓻�...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •"𝓣𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 & �... More

{PROLOGUE}
{CHAPTER 1}
{CHAPTER 2}
{CHAPTER 3}
{CHAPTER 4}
{CHAPTER 5}
{CHAPTER 6}
{CHAPTER 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}
{CHAPTER 20}
{CHAPTER 21}
{CHAPTER 22}
{CHAPTER 23}
{CHAPTER 24}
{CHAPTER 25}
{CHAPTER 26}
{CHAPTER 27}
{CHAPTER 28}
{CHAPTER 29}
{CHAPTER 30}
{CHAPTER 31}
{CHAPTER 32}
{CHAPTER 33}
{CHAPTER 34}
{CHAPTER 35}
{CHAPTER 36}
{CHAPTER 37}
{CHAPTER 38}
{CHAPTER 40}
{CHAPTER 41}
{CHAPTER 42}
{CHAPTER 43}

{CHAPTER 39}

2.7K 170 80
By IVBfanfics

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

I had the worst hangover.

Ran fulfilled his promise and took me home as soon as he woke up, but that hadn't been until 1pm......which was also around the time that I had awoken.

My mother was worried sick after repeatedly calling and texting my phone but I told her that I got drunk with Ami. Which she believed because.....it's Ami.

Speaking of.....I haven't talked to Ami in a while.

I've been way too focused on other things.

"Are you sure that you're going to be able to make your shift tonight? You look like shit" My mother said and I slowly nodded "Thanks mom, that makes me feel wonderful"

"I'm just saying, you shouldn't go to work if you feel like crap" She said before placing a hand on-top of my head. "No one's going to mind" she said and I took a deep breath "Ok.....maybe I should rest a little more then"

"Ok! I'll call the bar for you" She said causing me to roll my eyes "Of course she'll say yes to you since you two are mega-besties" I said sarcastically and she grabbed onto my ear. "GO TO BED"

"Not so loud, mom!" I whined as she let go of my ear and I flopped down on my bed. "Well I have to head into work still so just sleep it off and pray that you feel better in the morning" she said before leaving my room.

I had to triple check to make sure that I don't text Sanzu in my drunken state, that would've been embarrassing and who knows what kind of stupid shit I would've told him.

I miss that idiot.

That pink haired idiot.

"I'm a mess....."

~No One's POV~

"I wasn't necessarily expecting a surprise meeting" Ran muttered bitterly as he stared at the other members in front of him, including Mikey.

Kokonoi hummed "I have a feeling that the two of you know exactly why Sanzu isn't here right now" He said as he pointed towards the empty seat across from him. "Care to explain?"

Ran shook his head "Not particularly"

Kakucho sighed "Sanzu didn't answer any of our calls or messages about this sudden meeting which is unlike him" He said and Rindou looked away. "I guess people change"

*THUD*

Both Haitani's froze up as Mikey's fist slammed down on the table. "Where is he?" he questioned and Ran cleared his throat. "At home, drunk" he answered without hesitation and Rindou scoffed "Seriously?"

Ran narrowed his eyes at his younger brother. "If you want to deal with an angry Mikey then by all means, withhold the truth" He said as he raised his hands in defense. "Good point"

"Why is he at home?" Kokonoi questioned causing Ran to raise a brow "You're more concerned about why he's at home and not why he's drunk?" he questioned causing Kokonoi to lean forward. "How drunk is he? Like tipsy and on the verge of walking funny or wasted?"

"Let's just say......he probably doesn't remember what happened over the course of this past week and a half" Ran said and Kokonoi gripped his temples. "You have got to be fucking kidding me"

Kokonoi stood up but Ran stopped him. "Well I know why he's drinking at least-" Kokonoi cut him off "We all know why he's fucking drinking, now I have to go and track down that Goddamn woman again"

Ran clicked his tongue, "Yeah.....they're done" He said as he put his thumbs down. "Completely"

".....Completely?"

Rindou hummed "Yeah.....he probably fucked up"

Ran quickly stood up. "But I can get them back together by the end of this week, no problem" He said causing everyone to raise a brow. "And how do you plan on doing that?"

Ran grinned "Well people are so open about their feelings when they're in a drunken state so all I've got to do is get pinkie over to the woman's house while he's drunk and BOOM, she won't be able to send him away!"

Kakucho grunted "Why would that work?"

Ran shrugged "I'm hoping for the best" he said and Kokonoi grimaced "You've got until next Friday, is that okay with you, Mikey?" He questioned while glancing over at the smaller man. "Yes"

"Then this meeting is dismissed, we'll discuss everything again when we've got Sanzu here and he'd better not be intoxicated" Kakucho said and the Haitani's sighed before walking out of the room. "So do you really think that you'll be able to get Sanzu to go over to Y/N's place?"

Ran sighed "Not a chance but I'm hoping for a miracle before next Friday"

"What kind of miracle?"

Ran crossed his arms. "Let's find out, we're heading over to Sanzu's" he said causing the younger Haitani to raise a brow "Who said that I wanted to get involved?" He questioned causing Ran to slowly turn to his younger brother. "What was that?"

Rindou slowly looked away. "Nothing, happy to help"

"I feel like cupid......- I should be a love counselor" Ran stated and Rindou shot him a weird look. "Well you know.....if this whole delinquent thing goes South then I guess you've got yourself a long term gig......"

The older Haitani quickly nodded "I know! I'm glad that we're on the same page" He said and Rindou clicked his tongue "Yeah....the same page" Not even in the same book, brother.

"And you can be my assistant! Fetch my coffee and set my appointments"

"Stop"

Both men walked out of the building and made their way over to their car. "Let's make a little wager" Ran said causing Rindou's ears to perk up. "What did you have in mind, brother?"

"Let's make a bet on where Sanzu's passed out at in his house! I'm guessing that he's passed out at the kitchen counter" He said and Rindou scoffed "Nah.....he's totally passed out in the bathroom, probably in his own puke"

Ran cringed "Gross.....I'm not going to be the one to clean that up"

"Neither am I"

They both got inside of the car and Ran began driving off. "Oh no! I'm changing my answer" he said quickly as he drove into the direction of Sanzu's house. "What? that's not fair! you can't change your answer"

Ran rolled his eyes "Yes I can......I bet he's passed out in the hallway, closest to his bedroom" he mused and Rindou crossed his arms. "Damn it.....that's a good one"

"Let's bet.....300"

"$300? This is a goddamn game of where's Waldo, I thought we'd do like $50" Rindou said and Ran waved a dismissive hand. "Go big or go home"

"Fine"

"Speaking of.....Y/N-"

"No one was talking about her"

Ran rolled his eyes "Anyways......We've both got her number saved into our phones so give her a call for me and put it on speaker" He said and Rindou did as he was told.

*Ring......Ring......Ring*

*This Is Y/N.....Leave A Message*

"Call her again"

*Ring......Ring......Ring*

*This Is Y/N.....Leave A Message*

"Again"

*Ring......Ring......Ring*

*This Is Y/N.....Leave A Message*

"One more time"

*Ring......Ring......R-*

Y/N-
'What could you possibly want?'

Ran-
'Mhm! You sound like you just woke up'

Y/N-
'What the fuck do you want?'

Ran-
'Well someone's not a morning person'

Y/N-
'It's 3 in the afternoon'

Ran-
'Oh.....tomato-tomato! Anywho~ Are you busy?'

Y/N-
'I'm going to shove my foot down your throat until it comes right out your ass'

Ran-
'Oh.....Rindou wanted to ask you something!'

Y/N-
'.......'

Rindou-
'No I didn't'

Y/N-
'I'm hanging up now'

Ran-
'No! Don't! This is seriously important'

Y/N-
'What the actual fuck do you want, Haitani?'

Ran-
'We need you to talk to Sanzu, immediately'

Y/N-
'There's nothing to talk about, I already told you that we aren't together anymore'

Ran-
'Well get back together or something, I'm tired of this shit'

Y/N-
'.....What?'

Ran-
'It was all cute and "haha" at first but I need you two to get back together by next Friday or I'm going to kidnap you and lock you in a room with him'

Y/N-
'Did you just threaten me?'

Ran-
'It's a promise, sweetheart'

Ran hung up the phone without waiting for a response from the woman. "That went well!"

"Do you think she's going to do it?"

Ran grimaced, "No"

"So are you going to kidnap her like you said?" Rindou questioned causing Ran to sigh "No.....that's plan B" he started causing Rindou to tilt his head to the side. "What's plan A?"

"Getting Sanzu wasted and then driving him over to Y/N's place so that they can talk or whatever"

"What if Y/N throws him out?" Rindou questioned causing Ran to scoff "She's not going to kick him-......well don't jinx it or anything" he muttered as he thought about how easy it would be for the H/C haired girl to kick the pinkette out of her house in his drunken state. "I don't think she would be so heartless"

Rindou pointed towards Ran's phone. "She just threatened to shove her foot all the way down your throat and said that it would come out of your-" Ran cut Rindou off "Yeah.....I don't need to relive that imagery again"

After a few minutes of silence, Ran finally pulled into Sanzu's driveway and sighed "Well it's time to put our plan into action"

"You're planning on doing all of this tonight? Shouldn't you give Y/N a chance to think about what you said?" Rindou questioned and Ran shook his head. "Nope"

Ran parked the car and got out, along with Rindou right behind him.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"It's fairly silent" Ran said as he placed his ear against the door. "Remember our bet! If we have to break in then the bet is on-"

Ran nearly fell forward as the front door swung open and Sanzu revealed himself. "What?" He questioned sharply causing Ran's eyes to widen slightly "You're awake......?"

Rindou shot him a confused look. "And sober?"

Ran suddenly froze for a moment as he took a close look at Sanzu's expression and he took a single step back. "Hey buddy, we came by because you missed a surprise meeting and everyone was bummed that you didn't show up!"

"Phones dead"

Ran hummed "Ah I see......well how are you?" he questioned and Sanzu narrowed his eyes "Why are you two still here?" he questioned sharply as he clenched his jaw. "Well we wanted to make sure that you weren't passed out on the floor or something......"

*THUMP*

Ran's eyes widened slightly as he tried to peek inside of the man's house. "Is someone else in there?" He questioned and Sanzu scowled "No" he snapped before slamming the door in the Haitani's faces.

"Well that didn't go according to plan"

".....Ya think?"

"Ok! We need a new course of action" Ran said as Rindou turned around to face him. "What did you have in mind this time?" he questioned and Ran grinned "We'll drug his food! BOOM! Back in Y/N's loving arms" He said and Rindou sweatdropped "I think that's going to lead to even bigger complications"

"Oh......well I'm tired and my head is still killing me so let's just go home for now"

Rindou shrugged "I don't mind that in the slightest" he mumbled as they both got back into their car and drove off.

Meanwhile, Sanzu finally looked away from the peephole before sitting down in front of the door.

*THUMP*

"Shut up....." he mumbled as he stared down at the palms of his hands, one hand had blood coating it while the other one was wiped clean. He wasn't expecting the Haitani's to show up but thankfully, he managed to keep his bloodied hand hidden for the time-being.

*THUMP*

His eye twitched slightly as he tried to ignore the sound and he slowly brought his phone out before going to his photo album.

He stared down at the photo that he had taken on Y/N's phone in Hiroshima, when he had kissed her. He managed to send it to himself without Y/N noticing.

He let out a small sigh as he continued staring at it.

*THUMP*

"Shut up....."

*THUMP*

"Shut up!"

*THUMP*

Sanzu quickly covered his ears with the palms of his hands. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

~Y/N's POV~

"Hello?"

"Hello!"

I slowly wandered through various empty halls while trying to find some kind of exit or.....some kind of door that would lead me to a different area.

But there was nothing.

"What is this place.....?" I questioned quietly as I continued to walk down the never ending hallway. "This doesn't make any sense"

Was I just going around in circles?

Maybe.

The hallway was so dark.....I wasn't quite sure if anything was going to pop out in front of me.

I was nervous.

But I couldn't stop myself from walking ahead.

Until suddenly, my body stopped itself.

As if it sensed danger.

A voice began echoing through my mind but I couldn't make out what they were saying, and the voice didn't sound familiar in the slightest.

It sounded so plain and devoid of emotion.

"Who's there?"

That's when I realized that I hadn't turned around at all during my long walk.

I just continued to look straight ahead.

As that thought came to mind, I started to become fully aware of the fact that the voice was coming from behind me.

It was faint because it was far away but it was getting louder by the second.

'Run'

'Run'

'RUN'

The voice abruptly stopped before I felt someone breathing against the back of my neck. 'WAKE UP'

~

My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up while breathing heavily. "Shit.....what the fuck....." I whispered as I tried to catch my breath but I was far too nervous.

I must've fallen back asleep after Ran woke me up earlier.

It was nighttime now.

Which means that I slept through the entire day but I suppose that it worked out in the head, considering that my headache is finally gone and I no longer feel like I need to puke my guts out.

I slowly placed my hand over my heart and sighed "That nightmare was insane....." I mumbled before grabbing my phone and scrolling through it. I was probably going to end up staying awake the entire night now, which sucks since I've got work tomorrow afternoon and I needed all the rest that I could possibly get before that shift starts.

"Geez.....I feel off now" I whispered as I slowly stood up and walked over to my window. I looked outside and saw that no one was in the driveway, which brought a small sense of relief into my body but also a sense of dread.....my mother still wasn't home.

I knew that she was still at work but it would've been nice to know that someone that I trusted was inside of the house right now.

I took my phone with me as I made my way out of the room and began walking around the quiet house, I didn't actually think that anyone was in here but it's better to be safe rather than sorry.

Always expect the unexpected.

"Aw Y/N.....don't think that" I mumbled while mentally cursing myself for scaring the absolute shit out of myself right now.

It was too fucking late at night to think about someone breaking into my house.

I turned on one of the lights and looked around before sighing and walking back into my room. I locked my door behind me and plopped down on my bed before continuing to scroll on my phone.

I would do this until my mom comes home and then.....I'll beg her to let me sleep in her room with her.

I don't even care if that sounds childish.

*Ring.....Ring......Ring*

I looked down at my phone and saw that it was from an unknown number so I declined it.

*Ring.....Ring......Ring*

But they were persistent.

*Ring.....Ring......R-*

I hit "accept".

Y/N-
'Hello.....?'

Unknown-
'I told you to tell your boyfriend to leave me alone! I swear to-.....He'll fucking kill me!'

Y/N-
'Ryu? What the hell.....- are you talking about Sanzu?'

Ryu-
'Of course I'm fucking talking about him! There's so much blood.....- fuck man......'

Y/N-
'Blood.....? What the fuck!'

Ryu-
'He looked pissed......- I only got away because he got a fucking phone call and got distracted!'

Y/N-
'Are you okay.....?'

Ryu-
'No! I need medical attention!'

Y/N-
'Then why are you calling me and not a hospital?'

Ryu-
'Y/N! Fuck! I know I've been shitty to you and I'm sorry about that but at least try to sound sympathetic'

Y/N-
'Right.....sorry, what did he do?'

Ryu-
'I think theres a large cut on my chest.....it hurts'

Y/N-
'Where are you?'

Ryu-
'At my house......I ran all the way back and now I can hardly move'

Y/N-
'How did you get my number?'

Ryu-
'Is that really important right now......?'

Y/N-
'Uh duh.....?'

Ryu-
'I asked around for it when I was into you but I never used it......please just tell that fucking lunatic to stay the hell away from me!'

Y/N-
'And this.....just happened?'

Ryu-
'Like an hour ago or something......the wound isn't that deep but it took me a while to run all the way here! It looked like I wasn't his only victim.....he already had blood on his hands'

Y/N-
'Another vic-.....whatever! Call 911 but don't tell them who did it'

Ryu-
'Don't tell them? Are you out of your mind?'

Y/N-
'Look.....you just asked me for a favor so I'm asking for one in return, keep your fucking mouth shut'

Ryu-
'.....Fine'

Y/N-
'Good.....don't die or anything, trust me, you don't want your last conversation to be with me'

Ryu-
'Why?'

Y/N-
'Because I don't fucking like you, so that would be pretty depressing on your part'

I hung up the phone and slowly covered my face with my hands. "What the fuck.....Haru?" I questioned quietly before groaning "Fuck......"

How the hell am I supposed to tell him to stay away from Ryu if we aren't even talking right now?

Maybe he'll stop going after him since Ryu already got away this time, maybe that's just wishful thinking.

You're a mess, Haruchiyo Sanzu.

'But I guess that's why we got along so well'

~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Please remember to vote & comment<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.8K 34
🗝️ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ sex, obsession, drugs, prison, lust. 𝓨ou find yourself drawn into the dangerous world of the criminal organization that operates within...
2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
465K 20.6K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...