Dirty Fantsies (My Very Own P...

By kxnkslxyr_

This story is basically full of my fantasies and random smut scenes but into a "Y/n" situation for your enjoy... More

𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒
🍋𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑒,𝑊𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒🔞 𝐴𝑠ℎ𝑡𝑜𝑛
🍋𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐼𝑠....Different....🔞 Alex
☺️𝐺𝑒𝑡 𝑂𝑓𝑓 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒♡︎Jake

🍋𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝐼𝑡 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝐻𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠🔞𝐽𝑎𝑘𝑒

501 6 0
By kxnkslxyr_

-4260 words

𝐻𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝐴𝑡𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐

C.A. Songs I Recommend For This Chapter:
1.Church
2.Into It
3.Lust
*For THAT Part*
1.The Walls
2.Swim
3.STRANGER THINGS
4.(Bonus) I See Red- Everybody Loves An Outlaw

Noone

It's Halloween night and it happens to be a Saturday night. Jake's bestfriend/roommate Dunner is throwing a small party for their friend group at their place. Jake is of course bringing his girlfriend Y/n and their friends are bringing their girl or boyfriends..except Dunner of course because he can't find a girlfriend to save his life lmao.The final crowd rounded up to about 11-15 fifteen because some people brung an extra friend or a sibling. Luckily, the guys lived in a "roomy condo" or a "disguised cheap penthouse" as Y/n called it because of its huge inside.

The Halloween party lasted three days. On Thursday they went to a friend's party, Friday the seven-person friend group had movie night and drinks at Y/n's place. Thursday was matching night, everybody matched with someone(Y/n matching with her bestfriend as a Kakegurui character)

Friday was couples night so Y/n and Jake matched as Joker and Harley Quinn

(The best picture I could find of these outfits) And tonight everyone has free choice but the group agreed to be the Seven Deadly Sins. After a long and loud discussion Y/n would be lust, Jake would be envy, Dunner would be greed, Cass would be gluttony, Deja as wrath, Daniel as sloth and Eeson as pride. Since she's lust, Y/n bought a few things and was able to pull together a sexy outfit.

Showing off her tattoos and skin wasn't rare but it wasn't common so she knew it was a great outfit.

Yn Pov

My bestfriend Deja, our friend Cass and I got dressed at our place because the guys were setting up and Dunner offered to fetch us. I'm sure Jake put a timer and tracking device on him before he left so he should be here soon. Dunner's the one of us who's been single and hasn't gotten even the slightest kiss in forever while Jake and I happen to be the favorite couple so he's like our third party. You know how Christian Anthony, Jordan Knight and Mitchell Cave seem like a threesome to normal people ? Yeah that's us except Jake wouldn't dare kiss him and hates that he's so lovey with me. But it's his best friend so he trusts him lmao.

"Hey Y/n do you have- woooooaahhhh who are you and where is my girl ? Damn girl you look fucking gorgeous I could jump your bones right now." Cass said in amazement. Did I forget to mention that she's bi and definitely would fuck me if Jake wasn't around ?

"Thanks darling. You clean up nice too ya know." I smiled at her.

She whined. "Stop flirting I plan to drink a hell of a lot tonight so saying anything that makes me feel like you consent will trigger me."

"And we all know if she got that triggered she could possibly take Jake so let's not tempt her" Deja said walking in. "You are gorgeous though. Your thighs look so full and smooth, your hair is bouncing perfectly, your boobs are sitting so well in that- Jake is gonna go feral."

"He'd better not. It took me 30 minutes to fix my boobs correctly. He picked up a smaller size on purpose" I rolled my eyes. "By the way you two look fucking amazing ? The choker ? A waist belt ? I feel blessed to have hot friends." I sniffed and wipe my fake tears making them laugh.

"Pictures ! Quick before Dunner gets here." Cass yelled as she ran to get her phone.

We snapped a few pictures and were finished just as Dunner made it. We went outside and got in the car with him.

"Well don't you all look sinful." He said driving off.

"Don't we ? We look like what was hidden in Pandora's box"

"Cass I forget your smart sometimes." He teased.

"Fuck off Dunner"

"Dunner ?" I interrupted them.

"Yeah love ?" He answered with a worried face.

"Atleast we know Jake isn't around. He'd probably kick your ass" Cass teased.

"Honestly" I said with a chuckle. "Is he there already ?"

"Well he does live-"

I cut him off with a thump to the head. "Dont be a smartass. He could've left or something"

"Ow okay. He's there he's helping Daniel and Esson. I think some others are arrived though. My alarm keeps dinging for he door."

"Good I wanna give him something"

"I can give it to him"

"It can only be given from me to him. Sorry bud"

"Come on I wanna help"

"No you want a kiss"

"Is that too much to ask ? I mean seriously Jake isn't that hot."

"Im sure he is tonight though" I said, biting my lip to contain myself.

Jake's Pov

"He's probably just tryna kiss her again bro it's fine" Esson laughed.

"He's taking too long I wanna see my girl" I said with a groan

"Why didn't you just go get them?"

"Well Daniel I would if he hadn't thrown my keys in the tub and ran out."

"I guess. On the bright side her sin is lust so she's probably hot as- that's not helping sorry dude" Daniel tried to reassure me but I only facepalmed.

Deja had company last night and she normally comes over but she didn't want to last night. I felt like I got one-night-standed. As we waited for them five of our other guests arrived. When I finally heard a lock instead knocking I knew it was Dunner but behind him I only saw one of our other friends and they were holding bags. My smile disappeared immediately and I guess everyone noticed because they started to laugh.

"Your not happy to see me ? What the fuck dude I was gone for so long." Dunner questioned.

"We live together fuck you. Where's Y/n ?"

"We stopped to get more liquor as you can see. She should be coming up soon. They wanted to take a picture or something."

"Fine" I sighed and helped them with the bags. "How much alcohol did you buy? We said drink, MAYBE drunk but not blackout and piss on each other."

"Y/n said she wanted to make a juice so I took her to buy the things she needed"

"I feel like you're only telling me this because you want me to know that you're buying my girlfriend things."

"Our ?"

"Our? Our ass is gonna be kicked"

"I meant what HOUR this was...you've been spending way too much time with Y/n you picked up her ass habit. By the way she looks fucking beautiful tonight."

"Your gonna die bro just shut up." Eeson shoved him and started to display everything for her. I ignored them until she FINALLY walked in. Deja and Cass right next to her. Those shorts and ties hugged her thighs so perfectly. The top showed her neck and cleavage that I was dying to leave my marks on. Her gorgeously curled hair called for me to tangle my fingers in it. Her lips screamed to be kissed and bit so hard that they're numb. She looked so fucking breathtaking I could cum just by seeing her. She shot a quick greeting to everyone then came straight over like the good girl she is.

Yn Pov

The guys called me to listen to him whine about seeing me. I gotta say, something about obsession is a turn on. We would've came with the boys but Deja wanted us to take a few more pictures incase we never remember tonight. Once I got in I could see him from the corner of my eye. He was staring so hard he practically undressed me with his eyes. Id be lying if I said I didn't want him to. In fact I wanted him to ACTUALLY undress me. But not yet. I walked through greeting everybody then went straight to him. I smelled his strong cologne before even getting all the way to him.

His cologne made my legs shake. He's obsessed with me and also smells like a rainy night cuddled in dark sheets in a cabin in the woods? I could lock him in my closet. My walk turned into a semi-run which I could do because of how big their place is. His arms caught me, lifting me onto his waist and gripping my thighs.

"Hey there" I kissed him repeatedly as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey there" His smile alone was a serotonin boost in any situation. "You look so fucking breathtaking my love"

"I mean im no Anastasia Steele but thanks baby"

"Mmm but I could definitely pass as a Christian Grey"

"Nah.....better" I winked at him. He let me down and pulled me close enough to whisper in my ear.

"Come in my room I need to examine this outfit"

"Yes sir Mr.Envy" I said while walking away. I went straight to his room not caring if everyone saw. Though they were probably talking and waiting for food and guest anyway. His room had a big window that I urge him to put curtains and blinds over because I love the view but not so much if people could possibly see him naked. That's all mine. His room is huge. Against the back wall was his large King sized bed with black railing around it, matching nightstands on both sides, and a large dresser, that he thought I didn't know he was storing some of my clothes in, with a mirror attached.

A few feet infront of the bed was a sofa. It holds a hell of a lot of memories for us if you ask me. If you lay against the arm you could see right outside their place. I pressed my thighs together remembering the sun setting as his sun set for me on my birthday a few months ago. His TV was mounted on the wall above another dresser that was closed by tinted glass. Don't let it fool you, the night I found out was very.........long. Lastly was his bathroom. I spent quite a few nights gripping the counter as he fucked my pussy mercilessly.

My thoughts were cut off when I felt muscular arms on my waist and a tall figure behind me. The cologne gave him away immediately. My eyes met his through the mirror and that gorgeous smile became a smirk.

"Gawking is becoming your thing tonight yeah ?"

"How can I not ? These legs would look sooo good on my shoulders" He whispered against my neck and rubbed my thighs. His cold rings and freshly clipped fingertips made chills go down my spine. I could also see that he had gotten a new coat of black paint on his nails. God, this guy can sure turn me on.

"Oh yeah ?" I asked with a smirk. I turned around to face him and finally get a good look at him. He wore a black button down with black skinny jeans that exaggerated his thighs and the pointy dress boots with a short heel on them. His jewelry consisted of rings, two bracelets, a chain followed with a necklace, his many ear piercings , a nose ring, and a chain on his pants. Envy suited him well.

"Your gawking too now "

"I definitely am. And it's all mine." I unbuttoned two more of his buttons. Running my nails against his creases. Tracing his tattoos.

Jake's Pov

I stood over her admiring her. Her touch sent heat through my body. Her using possessive phrases turned me on. It's probably toxic but I fucking love when she calls me hers. The tension was rising so I placed her on the counter and gripped her thighs.

"Is that Chase Atlantic I hear ?" She was referring to the loud music starting from the living room.

"I may or not have given my phone to Daniel to DJ"

"HELL YEAH TURN THAT SHIT UP DANNY BOY !" It was Eeson. No he's not drunk....yet. But we all have an addiction to music especially Chase Atlantic's.

"Fine by me. The music serves a good purpose wouldn't you say ?"

"Agreed. And in honor of Mitty's words Im gonna give it to her how she wants." I bit her lip and pulled her close enough so she could feel just how much I wanted to give her.

"Mmmm I'm not keeping down at all"

"I didn't ask you to"

She ripped my buttons open and kissed me roughly. I pulled her legs around me and move to her neck. Leaving hickeys and marks all over her chest. My hands snuck around and unclipped her top . Her nipples were already hard and a bit sore from the tight top. Smartest move I could make. Her back arched as I took her right nipple into my mouth. Biting and tugging it made her moan. Since her left nipple was the most sensitive I payed close attention to it. Her fingers ran through my scalp and she pulled my hair.

As I pulled away I saw my works of art and smiled. She bucked her hips forward trying to grind on me but I had other plans. I slapped her thigh and she let out a hiss followed by a small whimper. My thumb rubbed her swollen lips from being bitten and I kissed her

"Not here love." She was about to whine but I picked her up and took her to the bed. "The ties are sexy but they gotta go." I told her as I unravel them

"What about my shoes then" She reached for them but I smacked her hand away.

"No. I like how they look on you. Do they hurt ?"

"No they feel fine"

"Then they stay. Wrists." She gave me her wrists and I used my pocket chain to bind them and hook them to the bed.

"Mr. Grey is that you ?" She joked.

"Nah he has Ana. I think your a lot more fun." I replied with a wink.

I wasted no time pulling her shorts off and pushing her legs apart. Her thighs had a string of her wetness as they parted.

"Babe I hate when you stare like that please stop"

"Nothings wrong with her, love " I let out a laugh. "She's beautiful and I wouldn't change a thing about her."

"Well stop looking at her like you wanna-"

"Devour her ? Oh I do and I am."

"Ja- ahhh"

I didn't wanna hear anything if it wasn't a moan. The more my love grew for her the better her pussy tasted. It's my addiction. My tongue slid across her clit, taking in her indescribable taste. I could hear the chain pulling away from my bed rails as she moaned. I lightly tugged on her clit and she jerked her hips backwards. She was enjoying it so much and her sweet moans hardened my dick but I needed to hear her. Two of my fingers pushed into her making her legs close. Dying in these thighs would be the perfect way to go but not tonight. With my free hand I pried them back open, slapping her left thigh twice.

"Close them again and I swear I'll fuck you so hard you won't make it back to the party"

"I- I won't I promise- fuck !" She barely got her words out but i shot her a glare and she fixed her sentence. "Daddy"

"Good girl"

I pumped my fingers inside of her faster and started to suck on her clit. She relaxed her body and her moans got louder. She was almost louder the music.

"Ohhhh Jake mm don't stop please"

"I won't" I looked into her eyes and pressed my thumb against her clit. I wanted her to cum so I curled my fingers and kissed her thighs.

Yn's Pov

My left leg sat on his shoulder with a hand print on it and my right was pushed away as he sucked and nibbled on it. The lack of control in my wrists and hands made my sense of touch rise. I felt the tightening in my stomach grow by the second. Nothing but moans and whimpers left my mouth. His warm tongue and his long fingers worked wonders to get me this worked up

"I feel you Love. Cum for daddy"

"I will baby just keep going please I'm so close. Fuck !" I pulled the chain harder trying to satisfy my need to grab something but it wouldn't budge. Where the fuck did he buy these ? I was so close yet without notice he grabbed my thighs and sat me on his face. He sucked on my clit harder than a melting popsicle and it caused me to cum extra hard. I tried to move so I could ride it out but he kept sucking. He only gripped my thighs to hold me in place. He even moaned softly each time tried to move.

"J-jake I need a- I need a break."

"Mm mm" He hummed as gripped my thighs harder and tried pulling my thighs farther. I tried my best to close them because the more my legs opened the better he could have me and he got me. My thighs spread almost like a split. His tongue slid up my slit causing me to squirt on his chin.

"DADDY PLEASE !" I cried out as I broke the chain and pushed his hands away. My chest rose and fell so quickly that I had to take deep breaths. My thighs, now free from his grip, closed and trapped him under and he laughed hysterically.

"That's it my love. That was so sexy I could have you for hours." He praised me. "Get off so I can see that pretty face"

"No"

"No?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Promise you wont pin me down again"

"Love"

"Jake"

"I promise"

I moved back onto his lower stomach and saw his face. He put his hands behind his head and looked up at me

"I see you broke my chain"

"Im sorry I'll buy you a new one"

"You make up to me differently" He said with a smirk.

"I'm not getting back up there" I protested .

"Not that baby" He chuckled. "Ride me"

"Jake we have to get to the party we've been gone for two and a half songs."

"Ride. Me." His voice was so dominant I couldn't resist it. We have a neutral system. We're both dominant or submissive when we wanna be but he loves to be in control a lot more. Yet I can't say I disapprove at all.

I got off of his lap and unbuttoned his jeans. He was so hard and sensitive that even unzipping his jeans made him moan. He twitched through his boxers and it was so sexy. I pulled his boxers down and out sprung his dripping dick. He was dripping with precum. Now I started to understand why he stares. This thing is absolutely beautiful. Shaved, clean, nice shade, perfectly round. It's like it was sculpted by sex gods. Out of nowhere he laughed, startling me.

"Don't just stare love. Why don't you just slide onto to it?"

"Not yet." I whisper. Rather than teasing him I get straight to it. Taking him in my mouth wasn't a problem but holding it all for too long was. Yet and still, he loved watching my eyes roll and the strings of spit connecting himself to my mouth. He's not a quiet guy. He moans loud and proud. Making sure to be verbal with how I'm making him feel. Hearing those moans from his mouth drove me insane.

"Oh yes Y/n. You look so sexy with my dick in your throat love." He moaned and ran his fingers through my hair.

I looked at him and saw him looking directly at me. He threw his head back and rubbed my cheek. That's when I sucked harder and sped up. I pushed all of him into my mouth and listened to his moans get louder. Knowing he was sensitive I used it to my advantage. I stroked him with my hand and sucked his tip making him curse. His face turned red and he pushed his hair back trying to compose himself

"Ride me love. I want that warm pussy squeezing on my dick. I wanna be inside you."

"Mm mm" I hummed, returning his gesture. He reached to pull me towards him but I pinned his wrists down and pushed him farther in my mouth.

"Ah shit I'm gonna cum" He groaned and tried to move his hands. I didn't want him cumming so I stroked him slowly. "Stop teasing love. That's not a good idea"

"Beg me. Beg me to ride you."

"Please love. Ride me. Fuck me like you own me."

I moaned at his words. I placed a kiss on his tip before sitting on his lap. He kissed me passionately while trying to slide into me but I placed his hands above him

"Dont be impatient. Let me just..." I grinded on him. My slit rubbing against him and drenching him with my own wetness. We moan together as he grabs my face and kisses me again.

"Tell me you love me"

"I love you"

I positioned myself above him and slid down letting him stretch and fill me. He scratched my thighs and groaned against my neck

"Wait wait wait wait wait" He held me in place.

"What's wrong does it hurt ? Am I hurting you ?" I worried.

"No no baby I'm fine. You feel amazing. I almost came." We laughed. "Are you okay ? Are you hurting ?"

"No I'm ok right now. I'll drink so much tonight I won't remember how sore I am tomorrow."

"That's fair. Alright I'm good"

"Okay."

I grabbed his forearms and used them to balance myself. I rode him slowly trying to get used to him again but once I did I went faster. He gripped my waist tighter and moaned. His blue eyes staring into mine and his hair matching mine was now wet and sticking to his forehead. The noises of our skin slapping was loud enough to hear but the music drowned it out from everyone else. The song shuffled to STRANGER THINGS and Jake jerked inside me. He's been wanting to have sex to this since it came out.

"I can feel you tightening around me love. Not yet"

"You feel so good inside me baby I can't help it" I moaned to him as I went faster. Completely forgetting I even had my heels on still. His hands moved to my back. He smacked my ass and scratched my back as he felt me roll my hips against him.

"Ahhh- baby wait I'm getting close"

"I-I can't"

It was so good. He was sooo good I couldn't stop myself. The music stimulated us so much more than we imagined.

Jake's Pov

Her pussy was so warm and soft. Her moans. Her body. I was getting closer by the second. I couldn't hold back. I flipped us over and rammed myself into that sweet pussy making her cry out my name. She clawed my back and chest to hold herself. Her breast bounced and her head went back. I felt her back arching from the bed so I used the opportunity to wrap one arm around her and grip her waist. With my free hand I caressed her face watching a tear fall

"Jake you fuck me so well oh my goodness"

"You like how daddy fucks you love ? "

"I love it. I love it so much. I'm gonna cum baby. Cum with me please"

"Shit ! I'm gonna cum too. Cum for me love.  Cum all over this dick."

"Jake I'm cumming !"

"FUCK !" We both cursed as we came.

We held onto each other. Breathing heavily and moaning to each other as our bodies relaxed.

"I never get tired of that"

"I never get tired of you" I said as I kissed her

I picked her up, sitting on the bed with her in my lap

"Your not gonna take it out ?"

"Not yet." I signaled to the shot glasses in the nightstand.

"Really ?" She smiled. "Fine come on"

I picked up the glasses and gave her one

"Lets have a good night ?"

"Can it get any better?"

"Only if you stay with me the rest of the weekend."

"Only if you get blinds and kiss my scratches"

"Deal"

"Deal"

We took our shots.

"You know...I could not get blinds and just fuck you against it so everyone can see how beautiful you are but feel envious that they can't have you." I held her chin

"Goodbye Jake" She laughed and kissed my lips. A small moan left our lips as she got off of me and grabbed her things. "Im going to handle myself and clean up. You should do the same you dirty boy"

I gave a smack to her bare ass as she walked into the bathroom. "That's a sexy wobble you have my love"

"Yeah yeah. My boyfriend will kill you"

"He sure will" I bit my lip as I looked at her and saw a drip sliding down her thigh.

(Yes she's on birth control guys)

🝮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 0 5
THIS IS STORY HAS LGBTQ COUPLES SO PLEASE IF UR HOMOPHOBIC OR SOMETHING LEAVE THIS ACC. Description in in The Chapters
52.9K 396 33
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬/𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞/𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 '𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲' 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐚...
325K 2.6K 14
Just a few cute scenarios and couple imagines. I have never done one of these before but i will try my best. I hope you enjoy if you choose to read t...
11.9K 45 13
NSFW warning - Short 2-3 part stories/concepts, most (if not all) containing mature scenes.