CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

hello kuoh academy

4.5K 34 8
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

Here we take place in the meeting room with Azazel Sirzechs and issei with raynare,kai,gasper,kuroka and vali

So issei what is it you want to talk about? Sirzechs asked interested that issei had evidence with Kuroka's innocence.

Well first off i have found evidence that her master was trying to make super devils and experiment on her. That shocked all in the room even kuroka she never knew issei found out the truth.
Second i would like me,Rynare and kai to go back to kuoh and train as you know kai is needing to fight rias for his pieces thus i purpose a 2 month wait for the fight,after kyoto and before sairorg so we will have time. Also i would like to break off the marriage with rias as you know why. Issei says as he began to let out his power in order to show how he felt about rias.

I understand however raynare will not be in the clear unless you have evidence for her as well. Sirzechs spoke understanding everything but raynare.

First she was my first love and honest and second kokabel forced her to kill me thus she is in the clear right Azazel?
Issei asked the governor general who only knods in agreement.

Sigh alright but why do you want your evil pieces now? Sirzechs asked confused because he thoughy issei was human with the gear not dragon.

Well first i am a dragon after i removed the pieces However thanks to driag and great red however i still have my dream but it has changed slightly. Issei says as he turns to look at kai,raynare and gasper.
It's simple i want to be a king to fight strong foe's and beat gremory and see my student's growth after he defeats rias's. Also i made a deal with asia and xenovia and i intend to keep it. Issei said with fire in his eyes remembering how he would travel and take them with his as there king but now he will be there king to cast away rias.

Alrighy and i guess you all are good to go so issei i will call you  when i have your pieces until then enjoy school and i trust you to watch these two. Sirzechs says motioning to vali and kuroka.

N.nn no problem Sirzechs sir we love to right sensei. Kai says stuttering as issei looks at his student with a smirk.
Ha looks like your dragon insticts are making you get the purrfect mate. Issei said making kai go red and raynare laugh.
Shut up!!! Kai said as Sirzechs stood up which made them look towards the devil king.
Alright kuroka will be in your room issei as well as vali as you three go to kuoh academy as it is about 6am in the human world so you are good to go. Farewell issei. Sirzechs said as issei opened a portal for the 6 of them.
Goodbye bro and tell mom and the others i don't hate them afterall i only hate my parents and rias because of there actions until then farewell. As issei said that all of them left and sirzechs felt tears go down his face knowing he had no guilt anymore.

Pov issei and the group at his house.

A red circle was used to teleport the 6 to issei's room and as they got there issei heard everyone eating dinner so he could do as he pleased as he looked at his room in disgust.

Burn! Was all issei spoke as he touched on of the perverted things in his room and snapped his fingers as they all turnes to dust as everyone was shocked that he would do that to his lust but also how he did it. As the gear formed.

Partner what was that spell!! Draig spoke to his partner shocked but hapoy he got rid of his porn based items.

Well driag i used a similar version of the dress break same amount of magic but tracking based all i need to do his get hit or touch said thing and snap flame of three dragons burn it or cancel it. Issei spoke as he found a spell to cancel magic and power as long as he tounched it within that battle.

Sensei incredible what should you call it? Kai spoke over joyed at the power and skill from the spell as he ingored the thing it was casted on.

First it doesn't get rid of magic as long as you think it only does it for 5 minute unless the person keeps trying to use magic then it puts strain on them and makes it last another 5. And as for a name im thinking dragon shatter. Issei said as he got up from the mess and told kuroks and vali to stay here as the three left through issei's rift spell to sons who was in the student council room currently.

Pov sona team

Here we see sona snd tsubaki working at the student council office as saji punches the wall in anger due to him thinking issei died not being told the whole truth. As sona was about to stop him a magic rift appears similar to that of great rips rift through the gap which sona noticed in shock by who stepped out as well as the rest of team sitri.

Hey sona-san how have you all been we haven't talked since loki. As we see issei,kai and raynare step out of the portal with kai nearly falling out of it due to the him not being used to those portals as raynare helped him up. (Also gasper is with rias for now so he can be undercover)

HYOUDOU!!! They all said in shock and saji seeing this cried and ran to issei punching him in the face which due to his dragon insticts issei was able to catch even with his guard down.

Saji what was that for my guy? Issei Wondered if rias did something while he was gone.
Why did you fake your death. Which stet off alarms in the three's heads.

My sensei is no faker,that gremory bitch lied so she could take advantage of you to sona and viteria due to her losing her dragon. Kai said in anger causing saji to calm down and sona to jump out of her seat angered at kai.

And how do you know anything about rias kid? Sona said with anger as her best friend was being insulted along with her pride.
Because im the third house of destruction and as vritra can tell im his nephew as well sitri san so don't mock me you foolish devil kings litter sister and over judgmental bitch. Kai stated as his devil power was let out and he focused and his gloves let out Timats power around his devil causing all to be shocked even issei now seeing that Kai's dragon pride let out timats power. Then vritra appeared on saji's arm.

Well I'll be damned Timat didn't lie you are her kid huh looks like i owe tannin 50 bucks. He said as driag spoke from the gear after facepalming from what happened. Seems like this boy as power now why are we here partner? The dragon spoke as kai then calmed his power wanting to know the same as he didn't know where they were.

Sona-san is it possible for me Raynare and kai to be class again. Raynare is my age so my classes perferd and her human name is yuma as for kai he is konekos grade maybe have her give him a tour. Issei said as he knew he had a few missions to do here before kyoto.

Alright if that is what you wish but i would like to know what happened. Sona says as she gets a headache and tsubaki gives kai and raynare clothes and schedules. Then the two leave and teleport outside the gate as nobody saw the portal and the three use magic to get the clothes change and there bags as they enter the building.

Many girls she both kai and issei many think both cute in different ways kai for his young nature but kind soul and issei as stranger who looks "hot" and strong with the black hair and ponytail since his hair grew longer than his normal twin tail and his viens that look more like a tattoo then anything along with his muscle showing as guys hate both of them but are scared of issei and confused girls like kai.
As for the guys who see raynare/yuma they are entranced by her as her black hair and eyes are similar to akeno but her kind smile and "figure"(why are they so perverted)  seems almost better due to how she moves and acts, the girls also like her and see her as kind soul and a new queen of kuoh like rias and akeno but unlike the guys the girls want to know her as a friend.

Unfortunately issei meets that same day as they walk through the gate but as issei hid his aura she did not recognize him. Thus the three go into the building.
By sensei bye raynare o-nechan have fun. Kai says as he runs to his class with raynare facepalming.
I told him to calm me yuma here. She says annoyed which issei finds cute as they both walk to there class whcih already started.

Issei and yuma open the door to everyones confusion.

Hello? I didn't think we got new student's today? The teacher spoke confused.

Mias hanakawa i didn't i changed that much in a day it's me issei hyoudou. Which give large amounts of spit takes and shock from everyone.
Issei you trater.
Hyoudou how is the perv hot
What the fuck.

As issei just takes his seat ignoring the headache he lets yuma enter as the teach composed herself.

Ok everyone here is the new student come in miss. As yuma comes in all the guys roar at and i quote a hot chick(by god why)
Hello my name is yuma amano nice to meet you all. She says with a smile as the teacher tells every they have 2 guestions.

Huh you pink hair.
Hi my name is katase do you have boyfriend? She asked as issei blushed which raised eye brows.
Yes i do my boyfriend is issei hyoudou.
Which shocked everyone and katase asked, what the hell is wrong with he is a beast a perv and at that issei stood up with rage.
I AM NO LONGER A PERV I'M DISGUSTED MY ALL THAT YOU FREAKS EVER HEARD OF CHANGE AND IF YOU THINK WE AREN'T A COUPLE THEN HERE. Issei says as he walks up to yuma and kisses her which she gives right back to the aww of all.

Pov kai(i can't deal with the perv duo)

Ok calm down this is my first in human scholl be calm. Kai says as his teacher tells him to enter as he saw koneko high in the devil community but as he saw koneko he felt his heart skip a beat. As the teacher tells him to introduce himself.

Hello my name is kai abaddon nice to meet you all. He says as he bows.
Ok you can take a seat next to koneko. As he is told this koneko raised her hand and kai walked to hia seat.

As class went on he talked to koneko.
Hello koneko, issei and Kuroka say hi and we found proof that she is safe.
As koneko heard this she turnes to kai and asked

How do you know amd who are you? Koneko asked as she got close which made kai blush.
I'm kai abaddon the third house of destruction and son of timat. As he showed her his gloves. Also i am issei's student but it's ok because I'll protect you from any past.Kai says as koneko blushes by that because she for some reason started crushing on him which she didn't understand but she had a hunch.

Pov after school in orc building

Issei,kai and raynare walk in and see rias with a smug look on her face as everyone else is normal.

Hello issei raynare how are you and kid? Rias says confused as she saw kai whcih made him let out his aura.
For FUCKS SACKS I'M NO KID I AM KAI ABADDON THE THIRD HOUSE OF DESTRUCTION AND SON TIMAT NOW GREMORY I CAN'T HAVE MY PIECES UNLESS I BEAT YOU SO I THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT THE FIGHT. Kai says with rage as rias was shocked but went back to her calm self.

Yes i know boy and will fight after Kyoto but one condition it's an exchange 2 vs my peerage. Rias said as she motioned to raynare and kai..

Me why me? Raynare said with a pitter tone remembering when rias killed her. Simple kai would win and get his pieces but its not fair one vs a whole team. She said as issei spoke. You don't have pawns and only got one rook so no half a team. Issei said with rage which angered rias.

Anyways if i win i get issei back and if you win you get anything you want.

All were shocked even team gremory by actions and how far she wants issei's power.

I have an idea issei said as he summoned his gears. If ray and kai win she takes half your destruction power with my help and keeps it because she might be part fallen part dragon but destruction is always good right bitch. Issei siad glaring at rias as the three let out power and rias then stood tall with power covering her arm with a thin dragon claw.
Deal issei you will be mine again. She said with a sick look on her face as kai the turn to koneko as issei and rias shook hands.

Hey koneko wouls you like to go on a date tonight dragon devil and cat devil he said with a wink which shocked all but issei and raynare.

Hell no you.. As rias was gonna stop him issei slapped her dead-on with his gear and boost x 2 and it left a few straches that were bleeding on here face as koneko walked up to kai with a shy look. S.s.. Sure i love too. The cat devil said with a smile almost never seen on her face as issei spoke.

Well love mates i say since i don't trust scar face here pointing at rias. Me and raynare go with you as a double date. He said with a smile which made it be set and stone.

Thats all for now dragon army let me know what you would like next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
581K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
561K 9.1K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
21.4K 954 27
A story of a boy this is. A boy who only knew all his life was about nothing. Paying off a debt he never knew how he got it. Constantly the top fight...