Love Bites

By Crystal910133

Having barely survived the bubonic plague as a human, John (Xiao Zhan) found himself in the clutches of a vam... More

Back Alley
Hey, Boyfriend
Hyde and Seek
Thrall
William Appears
Homecoming
A New Familiar
At Our Doorstep
Leaving the Light
Model Vampire
Matches
Promises
Inner Strength
War is Brewing
William's Demise
A Special Offer
Keeping Promises
New Hiccups, New Family
Meeting the in-laws
Peacekeeper

Proposing, a Deal

367 27 16
By Crystal910133

"Jesus John, you're scaring me." Beau says, looking at me. His face has gone pale and there's genuine fear in his eyes. "I've only just found you, I can't lose you to that bastard already." He frowns and pulls me close. "I haven't even made you fall in love with me yet." He tries to force a smile, before snuggling close and burying his face in my neck.

"I wouldn't say that." I whisper, holding him tight. "Beau, look at me. Sweetheart, look at me please?" I pull his chin up and my shriveled up heart nearly breaks, he's crying. "Oh Beau, sweetie, please don't cry. I want to lead him away from you at least. Next week, I have a two day job in the hills, maybe I can lure him away from my lover. I just want you to be safe Beau." His bottom lip trembles and he squeezes his eyes shut tightly for a moment. "Don't you know why yet?" He shakes his head and snuggles deeper into my embrace. "Do you really think a vampire that can go months without feeding, would fall under the thrall over a bloody lip?" He blinks up at me, resting his head on my shoulder. "I saw you injured and in danger and I lost it. Because, the man I love was hurt. Probably because of me." I whisper, realizing I brought danger to his doorstep.

"John, baby, say that again?" Beau asks, standing up straight and searching my eyes. I grab his face in both of my hands and kiss him hard.

"Beau, I love you and I'm sorry for putting you in danger. I'm so sorry." I say, my throat feeling as if it's closing. He smiles up at me, pecking at my lips.

"Forget the apologies and tell me again, that you love me, because I love you too." Beau's smile is radiant and I realize, I'd do just about anything he'd ask of me.

"Beau, sweetheart, I love you. I love you Beau." His breathing becomes heavy and he pulls me in for a kiss that takes his breath away and weakens my knees. I squeeze his ass and lift him up, he gasps and reluctantly wraps his legs around me. I grin and walk toward the supply room. "You'll need to open soon, so there's not enough time to go upstairs." We enter the storage room and I can hear his heart nearly pounding out of his chest. "Beau, I would never ask you to do something that makes you uncomfortable. You're my top, I'm your bottom, okay?" He sighs in relief. "But that doesn't mean I can't pick you up and sweep you off your feet." I sit him back on his feet and reach to open his jeans. "Right now, you need to hurry up and get inside me. Shit, you're so hard sweetheart."

"Fuck, you drive me crazy baby." Beau's licking his lips and pulling his cock from his underwear. He moans, watching me lower my jeans and underwear. "Turn around baby, we don't have much time. I'll need to change before I open the bar, but right now... I'm more focused on you opening your legs for me."

"I'm bent over and waiting. Come and get it lover, hurry." I tease, grinning over my shoulder.

   Beau grabs my ass and spreads me open with his thumbs. I feel his cock rub against my hole, but he doesn't try to enter. I whimper and thrust my hips back, hearing him growl softly. He's so damn sexy and my cock is getting painfully hard. I rub my ass against him and feel moisture from his tip. He leans over me, licking my earlobe and finally thrusting deep inside. His left hands strokes my chest, holding my shirt up as he pounds into me. I feel myself tighten around him and the feeling of him filling me completely is so incredible, I nearly cum.

"So good, Beau. Ahh, yeah give it to me!" Shit, I hear movement upstairs and know Dave is about to catch us. "Hurry Beau, fuck me harder! Hurry!" I don't care if we get caught, he feels so fucking good inside me. I could die all over again. "Yes, harder. Oh shit yeah! Beau, baby yes!" God, as soon as I said baby, I felt him swell and empty inside me. I slump against the door, but he pulls out and turns me to face him. I watch him lick his lips and he hugs me, kissing my neck. "I really do love you, sweetheart." I grin, feeling his cock twitch against my thigh. "Mmm, let's get cleaned up. You need to change and get ready to open." I feel my ass squeezed and my cheeks spread.

"There's only one thing I'm thinking about opening, but it will have to wait." Beau smirks, kissing me and pulling up his underwear and jeans. "John, I love you too. I think, I've loved you for a while now." He blushes and lowers his head, trying to busy himself fastening his jeans as I pull mine up.

"I'm glad, that means we're on the same page." I wink and we hear Dave clear his throat on the other side of the door. "Shit, I knew he was going to catch us." I groan, zipping my jeans and opening the door.

"Catch us, what are we a couple of teenagers?" Beau teases, swatting my ass as we exit and Dave laughs. "Anyway, I need to go change and get ready to open." He grabs my hand, heading for the stairs. "You should shower before coming down." He leans close, whispering in my ear. "I think I shot quite a load inside you baby." He's not lying either, I can feel it leaking and I pout at him nodding my head.

                                                                            *   *   *

   It's an hour before closing now and the customers are spread out. Not many remain, as the bell over the door signals a new arrival and Beau freezes. I turn from my barstool to see the woman we saw earlier on the street, William's familiar. She grins and takes a seat beside me, her eyes roaming up and down my body.

"I recognized you immediately earlier." The woman says smiling, but I give her a curious glance. I've never seen her before today. "You look just like William's painting of you. He captured you quite well."

"Painting?" I ask, finally giving her a look. She's tan, with dark brown almond shaped eyes. She has full pouty lips and a small mole beside her left eye. Her long dark hair is currently being twirled around her finger, long red nails shimmering. "What painting?"

"Hmm, it's a life sized painting of you." She smirks, seeing my confusion. "I've been with him for over a quarter of a century, but he stopped sharing his bed with me after the first year. Probably because he missed you to much." I see Beau's jaw clench, but I'm so confused. "That painting is the one thing he never leaves behind. He says furniture and clothing can be replaced, but not that portrait." She leans on the bar, looking at me. "So, what exactly was your relationship with him?"

"He was my sire." I say simply, looking at Beau and still feeling confused about this conversation. "He saved me from the plague, by robbing me of my humanity." Now my jaw clenches, memories flooding back. "He was my teacher and my father. He could be cruel and selfish. That's why I left."

"Odd. He pines for you and searches for you, as if you were a long lost lover." She says, tossing her head back in laughter.

"You're mistaken. We never had that kind of relationship and he's looking for me because I took something from him." I watch Beau move down the bar to wait on a customer, his eyes still on me. "He's more likely to kill me on sight, then profess his love." I chuckle softly.

"It's been a century since you've seen him. Trust me, he won't be able to bring himself to destroy you." She glances at Beau, nodding toward him. "That won't extend to the one you love and he's a mere human. So vulnerable and fragile. A friendly warning, keep him away from William. He has a jealous streak where you're concerned."

"Why are you telling me all this?" I ask, wondering if this is his new strategy.

"Because I'm in love with the bastard." She shakes her head and shrugs her shoulders, sliding off the barstool. "I once thought, as long as he didn't get to close to you, he'd eventually turn back to me. But you'll never be out of his system. You really didn't know how he felt about you?" She laughs, turning to leave.

"John? Is there something you need to tell me?" Beau asks, his arms folded across his chest and a deep frown on his face.

"No sweetie. I swear, I don't know what the hell that woman was going on about." I scratch my head, thinking about what she said. "It must be some weird new trap. He's always known I'm gay, maybe he thinks he can seduce me in to giving him... ugh." I shiver, I have never thought of William in that way. Not that he's not attractive, but he's a true monster in my eyes. I beckon Beau closer. "This ring." I spin the ruby ring on my right ring finger. "I stole it from him. This is why I can walk in the sunlight. Trust me sweetie, he wants the ring back. Not me."

"I wish I could be as sure as you are about that." Beau frowns, reaching out to stroke my cheek.

                                                                           *   *   *

   It's nearly three in the morning and I'm laying in bed, a sleepy Beau in my arms. I can practically hear the gears turning and the useless thoughts racing through his head. I cuddle him closer, feeling his thumb rub across the ring.

"John, what happens if he takes the ring back?" Beau asks, frowning up at me. "Even if it's like you say and that's all he really wants, what happens to you?"

"Well, I won't be able to stroll down the streets with you in the daylight anymore sweetheart." I sigh, I've been living in the sunlight for a century now. The thought of returning to a life of constant darkness, is depressing quite frankly. "I'll burn in the sun and turn to ash if exposed to it for to long." I kiss the crease on his forehead, trying to soothe his worries. "But, with you by my side, a life spent in the dark doesn't seem so bad now. Will you be my light?" I kiss his lips and feel him relax into my arms. "Beau, all I really need is you. The man I love. If, I lose the ring yet manage to keep my life... will you stay by my side?"

"Mn. I'll be your light baby and stay right beside you." Beau kisses me and sighs, snuggling into my arms and resting his head on my chest. "Let's hope that doesn't happen. I wish you could just stay away from him. I'm afraid of losing you." He suddenly trembles gently in my arms.

"Beau, I need to face him. Not just for my own piece of mind, but for you too." I say, raising his chin and searching his eyes. "I don't want you to live in fear like this, that's no way to live sweetheart." I kiss him and he returns it urgently. "I love you Beau, I'll keep you safe." I promise, groaning as his hand rubs me through my jeans. "Is now really the time for this?" I chide, raising my brows as he grins seductively.

"I'm human baby. I don't have as much time as you do, so I'm not going to waste a single minute I have with you." Beau lifts my shirt and licks at a nipple. "I love you too John and I'll do my best to keep you by my side. So, for now, stop thinking about other men and just focus on me baby. I'll make you forget everything else." He licks his lips and smirks at me.

"Alright, make me forget everything but you Beau." I whisper, biting my lip as his hand slips inside my jeans to caress me. He tugs my shirt over my head, tossing it aside. He moves between my legs and slowly slides down my body, licking and sucking as he goes. "Mmm, this is torture sweetie. You're getting me so excited, I don't think I can take much... more." I look down to see him grinning up at me, licking my cock through my jeans. He takes the zipper between his teeth and watches me bite my lip and writhe in excitement as he lowers it. He tugs the button open with his mouth and pulls the jeans down my hips. "Mmm, Beau. You really are going to torture me."

   He moans softly and mouths my cock through my underwear. I groan, pushing his head back and pulling out my cock. He smirks, rubbing his cheek against it and removing my jeans and underwear. I stroke myself, waiting for him to return to me, but I buck in pleasure. He grabs my balls and moves my hand aside, licking the length of my cock. Shit, the way he's fondling me is making me so hard. I feel him take me into his mouth and it feels amazing. He fits his tongue beneath my cock and sucks, gently at first. I thrust my hips into him and he grins up at me, starting to pull back. I grab the back of his head, moaning and licking my lips as I hold him to me. He chuckles softly and begins to suck me harder and faster. I feel him thrust two fingers inside me and I buck, wanting more.

"Ahhh, Beau! Deeper, shit yeah!" I'm suddenly right on the edge and my legs involuntarily wrap around him. "Yes, yes, ohhhh yes!" I cum in his mouth, hearing him cough and feeling him lick me clean. Those light licks are driving me crazy, my body is so sensitive now. I glance down to see him smiling up at me and I realize he's still fully dressed. "Why aren't you naked yet?" I ask, flipping onto him and pining him down. He laughs and reaches for me, but I grab his hands and hold them above his head. "Don't worry sweetheart. I'll help you undress." I begin unbuttoning his shirt with my free hand, but one of the buttons is stuck. I lean down and tear it off with my teeth, grinning as Beau wiggles and groans. "Be a good boy and I'll make you feel so good. Just relax lover, let me take care of you."

   I open his shirt, licking my lips as I look at his broad chest and toned abs. I watch him try to free his hands and strain toward me. I give in, leaning close to kiss him, as my hand glides down his torso. I rub him, loving the way he moans and thrusts his hips. The kiss is becoming more passionate and sloppy, as I unfasten his slacks and slide my hand inside to pull his cock out. No matter how many times I see it, it's still so big and beautiful. I end the kiss to move between his legs and lick his cock, as I remove his clothing. He whimpers as I move back up his body, but not for long. I straddle him and guide his cock to my hole, biting my lip in anticipation.

"Shit don't swell more, you're already so big." I warn, sliding down onto his cock. He grins and sits up, cradling me close and kissing my collarbone. I feel his left hand glide up my back. I begin to thrust my hips, loving the feel of his mouth and hands exploring my body. He sticks his fingers in my mouth and I suck them, as if I'm sucking his cock. He removes them and grins. "Beau, no! Wait, don't!" He slides two fingers inside me, but I'm already so full from his cock. "No, it's to much. You'll tear me, Beau! Ahhhh, shit, ahhh." His fingers begin to thrust and it feels like I might really tear, but it's so good I don't care. "Ahhh, haa Beau."

"Shhh, I won't let you tear baby, but you're so fucking tight. Your ass is practically strangling my dick." Beau teases, kissing and sucking my throat. He pulls his fingers out of me and thrusts himself in and out impatiently. I moan, watching him lick the fingers he just had inside me. "You're so fucking sexy and sweet. No baby, don't speed up." He chides, his fingers digging into my hips. "Just ride me like this, soft and sweet. Yeah, just like that, so good."

"Haa, ahhh. Beau, oh Beau." My hips are thrusting in a steady rhythm, my spine arched and Beau's mouth teasing my throat. I feel my inner walls tighten around him and I circle my hips, driving us both straight toward the edge. "Yes! Don't stop, please don't stop Beau." I feel him squeeze my ass and nibble on my neck and I cum hard, shaking in his arms. "Ah, wow."

"Mmm, hold on a little more." Beau whispers in my ear, still thrusting into me. I tug his hair, pulling his head back and kissing him. I tighten up around him and feel him release inside me on a moan. "Ugh, yeah. I second that wow baby." He kisses me again, stroking my cheek. "I love you John. That's not just amazing sex talking." He kisses my cheek, grinning softly. "I think the sex has become more amazing because I love you."

"Mn, I love you too Beau. The sex is an incredible bonus." I smile, pulling him close and kissing him again as we both laugh.

                                                                       *   *   *

   It's been a couple days since William's familiar had come to the bar. I've stopped booking daytime photo shoots, just in case I do survive William and he takes the ring. There's a misconception that vampires are incredible warriors. Compared to humans, I guess you could say that. We're faster and far stronger, but to fight against another vampire, I'm not very confident. Besides, William is much older and far more skilled in hand to hand combat. Honestly, I don't know if I stand a chance against him at all. I'm sitting at the bar before it opens, nursing a beer and doing touchups on my laptop. Beau is checking his inventory and making note of things he needs to reorder.

"What's on your mind baby? You look worried." Beau says, setting his list on the bar and leaning close. "Tell me."

"I was actually thinking, it's a good thing I don't have a familiar." I smile sadly at him and he looks at me confused. "If, if I don't survive, any familiar I had would also die. The original purpose of a familiar was, basically a blood bank." I shake my head, frowning at my laptop. "Therefore, if the vampire that created them is destroyed, the familiar dies as well."

"Damn. That's heavy." Beau says, taking my hand and kissing it. "No wonder you haven't asked me to be your familiar, yet." He winks at me, but I shake my head.

"No Beau. Definitely not. If William kills me, at least you've still got a chance at a full life." My chest feels tight at the mere thought of his death. Even in the best case scenario, how will I be able to handle watching him grow old and frail? How will I be able to let him go after years by his side, when the thought hurts this much after a few weeks? "I love you and I want you to live a long and happy life. Even if I'm not able to be a part of it."

"Stop. Please, stop talking like that!" Beau nearly yells, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. "You sound as if you've already given up. John, if you love me, then fight harder to stay with me!" He opens his eyes, clenching his jaw and glaring at me momentarily. "If you don't, I swear I'll go stake this bastard myself."

"Don't you dare." I warn, afraid he might actually try it. "I'm sorry sweetheart. I'll fight like hell to stay with you, I promise. Come here. Come sit with gramps." I tease, patting my knee as he rolls his eyes. He rounds the bar and kisses my cheek, gasping as I hoist him onto my lap. "I'm sorry. I'll try to be more positive, for you."

"John, have you... always been a bottom?" Beau asks, biting his lip as I look at him confused. "You just, you definitely give off top energy. Or is it because you have vampire strength?"

"Hmm, you won't get jealous?" I ask, watching him pout. He thinks for a second then shakes his head. "I topped once or twice." I admit and fight the laughter bubbling up at his glare. "I'm more comfortable being a bottom, don't worry sweetie. But, I've always been this way, even before I was turned." I cock my head and study him. "Does it bother you that I'm not your stereotypical bottom? Should I not lift you up or sit you on my lap? Beau, do I make you uncomfortable?" The thought never crossed my mind.

"No baby." Beau assures me, grinning and blushing slightly. He glances around, making sure Dave isn't within earshot. "I, I kind of like feel pampered that way. I just, I'm not really used to it yet. Uhm, can I try something?" He asks, looking awkward and shy. He's so fucking adorable.

"Anything you want sweetheart." I tilt my head, wondering what he's going to do. He bites his lip and straddles me, wrapping his arms around my neck. "Mmm, so far I'm really enjoying this." I smile and he shakes his head, leaning in to kiss me. The kiss becomes hot and messy and I feel my cock harden. He tries to move closer and I know he feels my hardened cock rubbing against his ass. He gasps and his eyes open wide. "I'm sorry sweetie, I know you're uncomfortable with this. But shit, you're so fucking hot." I whisper in his ear. "Is there enough time for a romp in the storage room?" I tease, but I'm shocked as he rubs his ass against me. "Stop teasing me. Get up, I'm going to need a cold shower now." I groan, moving him off my lap. I wonder if I'll make it upstairs, I'm so fucking hard.

"Take that shower for now baby." Beau blushes and leans close. "If you're a good boy and you stay home, maybe... I'll let you take me." He hurries off, leaving that tantalizing idea in my head.

"As if a shower is going to calm this down now." I mumble, stroking myself and grabbing my laptop. I head for the stairs, trying not to unzip my jeans yet. I groan, hearing Beau's unabashed laughter behind me. "You brat." I complain, reaching the top of the stairs and grinning as I enter the apartment.

   I immediately unzip my jeans and unleash my cock, sighing in relief. I begin stripping off my clothes, heading straight for that cold shower. Not that it's going to help at this point. I step into the shower and brace my left hand against the wall, letting the water cascade over my body. I remember the feel of Beau's ass rubbing against my cock and I groan. I give up. I fist my cock, stroking hard as I imagine Beau riding me. Fuck, I'm panting and moaning stroking myself harder as his face pops up in my mind.

"Oh fuck, Beau. Ugh!" I cum all over the wall and start to clean up, but freeze. I hear a rapid heartbeat and bite my lip, hoping he didn't hear me. I hear movement and Beau's voice speaking softly.

"Yeah, can you handle opening up? Uhm, I'll be down as soon as I can. Thanks Dave, I appreciate it." Beau's voice goes quiet and I can hear him coming back this way, fabric rustling. I'm so embarrassed, I try to just be still. I hear the shower door open and I hang my head, his arms coming around my waist. "Jesus John, the water is freezing baby." He reaches past me to add hot water and whisper in my ear. "The idea of being inside me got you that excited?" He bites my earlobe and I moan.

"I'm not going to lie, it really did." I say, feeling his lips softly kissing my shoulders. "You were straddling me and rubbing your ass on me. Of course I got excited, but I'd never do anything that makes you uncomfortable." I turn in his arms, stroking his cock. "So, since you've got time. Cum on in lover, stay for a bit?" I grin and he laughs, pressing me against the wall and raising my legs. My arms encircle his neck and I kiss him, feeling him glide inside me. "Mmmm." He feels so fucking good, it doesn't even matter if I never get to be inside him. "I love the way you feel inside me sweetie, fuck! So good."

"Mmm, maybe we could start with something other than... full penetration?" Beau blushes and buries his face in my neck. "I want to satisfy all your needs baby." He's thrusting so gently, shit, I'm so crazy about this kid.

"Mmm, Beau. Ahh, wait." I lift his face and look into his eyes. "Beau, you keep me very satisfied sweetie. I can't say I wouldn't enjoy tasting or fingering you, but I don't need that to be satisfied." I slide my hand between my legs and rub my fingers along the sides of the base of his cock. "This, this is all I need to be completely and blissfully satisfied." I kiss him and our hips begin to thrust anew. "Mmm, now, fuck me good. Then get back to work." I grin, biting his lip before soothing it with a kiss.

"Good God, I love you." Beau grins, thrusting hard and kissing me again. I feel my insides clench tightly around him and he swells inside me. "Yeah baby. Fuck, I'm close already and you're squeezing me so perfectly."

   I'm close too and I lick his shoulder, wanting to bite him. He moans and tilts head, giving me better access and permission. He's thrusting faster, as my fangs sink into his skin. I feel his release fill me and I cum sucking his blood. He slumps into me, panting and kissing my neck as I lick his wound. Finally, he lowers my legs to the floor and pulls out, biting his lip.

"Later, I'll let you do whatever you want to me baby." Beau grins and turns to exit the shower, but turns back again smiling. "Do you need me to help clean you out?"

"No!" I say, holding up my hands. "If you do that, you'll get me started all over again." I grin and laugh, kissing his cheek. "Get to work sweetheart. I'll be down in a bit."

"Mn, okay. John?" Beau pauses, swallowing hard. "I'm willing to try, if it's you. I love you." And he hurries out, blushing.

   I wish cold showers worked on me. Now, I'm imagining doing all the things he's done to me, to him. I'd love to watch him writhing and breathless as I lick and taste his hole. Shit, I'm hard again damnit. Just thinking about watching him cum as I finger his hole has me so close, fingering myself to remove his release. But I won't pressure him. I wasn't lying, I'm quite satisfied with the way things are between us currently. He doesn't need to change for me. Was he actually jealous that I had fucked someone? I don't want him to go against his nature out of jealousy. Crazy kid.

                                                                      *   *   *

   It's about ten o'clock now and I'm finally finished with my retouches. I close my laptop on the bar and look up to see Beau freeze. I turn and see William's familiar walking toward me, a man close behind her. I grab Beau's hand.

"It's not him, calm down." I whisper, squeezing his hand. "Back again? What's the occasion this time? Are you going to tell me he wants to propose?" I laugh as she takes the stool beside me, her goon standing behind her glaring at me. "Another familiar. William has quite the collection these days."

"Not really. He gave me Bradley when he tossed me aside." She grins and pats her companions ass. "He's my conciliation prize. Nice, don't you think?" She grins and looks at Beau. "Still human? How interesting. Anyway, my name is Sarah. Do you think we could work out a deal?"

"I highly doubt that. You have nothing I want." I say, sipping my beer, my hand still linked with Beau's.

"What if I promised to keep your human safe and off William's radar? All you need to do is disappear for a year or two." Sarah says grinning. I shake my head, feeling Beau squeeze my hand. "What's a year or two to you? Unless, you're afraid your human won't wait for you." She sneers, but jolts as Beau's fist crashes onto the bar.

"I trust my boyfriend." I say, returning the reassuring squeeze of his hand. "I don't trust you and I definitely don't trust William. Besides, I could barely stay away from him for two weeks." I say, turning to smile at Beau and kiss his hand. "I'd never be able to leave his side for that long. I love him."

"If you love him, why is he still human?" Sarah asks, a look of genuine confusion on her pretty face.

"Because I love him." I answer immediately. "If William kills me, Beau still has a chance at a long happy life."

"Then why not turn him?" Sarah asks, watching the way we look at each other. "Hmm, you honestly think he's going to be happy without you? Look at that sappy gleam in his eyes when he looks at you."

"I won't turn him. He's not meant to live in the darkness and shadows." I reach up to caress his cheek, sighing as he leans into my touch. "Just look at him. He's meant to shine brighter than the sun."

"John." Beau breathes, his eyes filling up with tears.

"It's alright sweetheart." I turn to Sarah, shaking my head. "So, I'm sorry, but I can't strike a deal with you. Not if it puts him in danger."

"Then promise me something. If you get the chance, kill William." Sarah says and Bradley nods in agreement.

"But..." I can't believe she's asking that.

"I'm tired of living. This one-sided love is draining and it's not like he treats us well." Sarah says, sighing as she feels Bradley's hand on her shoulder. She pats his hand and smiles sadly back at him. "We'd rather die together, then continue living like this." She looks at Beau, studying him for a moment. "If he makes you a familiar, at least he'd treat well and he loves you. Your life would be, enviable. Well, good luck to you both. I honestly hope, I don't see you again." She laughs, rising from her barstool and heading out.

"John, baby..." Beau begins, but I cut him off.

"No. Not while William is so close and such a threat." I stand, leaning over the bar and pulling him close for a tender kiss. "I'm not saying never Beau. I'd love to spend my life together with you, but I can't put you at risk. Do you understand?" He pouts, but nods slowly.

"I understand baby. We'll talk about it again, someday." Beau kisses me again, before dropping back down to his feet. "Anyway, why do you think she wanted you to leave? Wouldn't he just follow you? I mean, it appears he's been trying to do just that for the past century." He scoffs, frowning.

"What's wrong, hate the idea of another man pursuing me?" I tease and he nods vigorously. "I'm not sure what she was thinking. She wanted me to disappear. I have a feeling, she might have been planning to fake my death."

"John! Could we do that? Would that actually work?" Beau asks excitedly, a smile on his face and a light in his eyes again.

"Could you act as if I'm dead? How long could I stay away from you to make him believe it? I don't know sweetheart, I don't know." I honestly don't think I could stay away from him. I'd likely die from longing, before William believed in my false death.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 2K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo were lovers from their childhood. They both love each other so much that...
59.8K 3.8K 11
Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji's love is so true, but unfortunate events made them far from each other- After a long long time, Wei Wuxian met Wang Yibo...
377K 23.1K 58
Completed!! Two people from different background were brought together through an arrange marriage. Wang Yibo is man filled with dark secrets, his so...
24.9K 1.1K 30
MATURE RATING!! Wang yibo, 25, Xiao zhan, 23, Wang yibo was a incredibly Wealthy Businessman, and had horrible anger issues and would take it out on...