Complete Chaos

By Zgenrdz

Julia's life completely changes when she discovers that she has to deal with the upside down, the mind flayer... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
Thank You!
087
088
089
090
091
The Kids
092
093

007

7.5K 163 10
By Zgenrdz

After the dart and his friends left the junkyard, the group walked back down the railroads to where Steve's car was as they were walking, they heard a growling sound, the boys thought that it would be a good idea to see where the sound was coming from.

Max and Julia strongly disagree, but they still followed the boys, someone had to keep an eye on them in case they needed to be saved.

Dart was headed to the lab back to his home. At the lab, they found Jonathan and Nancy, who were looking for their siblings. Julia noticed how Steve looked a little hurt by the other teens being together.

As they were trying to get into the lab where more monsters would be, Jim was driving out of the lab.

Without having enough time to explain, Jim took all the kids to Mrs. Byers house.

It was the second time that Julia was at the Byers house, and this time wasn't much different from the last. Julia started to think that the house had never looked normal.

Instead of lights in the walls it had papers with pictures and lines all around the house.

She looked around with curiosity, wondering if the drawings had any meaning.

She walked around the house, looking closely at the papers stuck to the wall and ceiling.

Will was laying on the sofa with a blanket on top of him. Jonathan was kneeled beside him while Nancy had her hand resting on his shoulder.

The kids had settled at the kitchen table, "We stay here, and we wait for help," Jim said firmly to the kids and walked out of the kitchen, who looked back at him with a straight face; they weren't on board with the plan.

After interrogating Will, they came up with a plan to destroy the mind flayer and still be able to keep Will alive, who was connected to the mind flayer.

The group was divided into three separate groups. The first one was El, who was alive and had shown up to save them from the demodogs. She was going to close the gate with Hopper.

Joyce, Will, Nancy, and Jonathan were going to Hopper's cabin.

Lastly, the rest of the kids would stay behind in the house. None of the kids were thrilled about it. Steve didn't want to take care of them. Julia didn't mind; she had experience working as a babysitter.

◦ ◦ ◦

Dustin was cleaning out the fridge by throwing everything on the floor, "Dustin, what is this mess? What are you doing," Julia asked.

Steve was carrying the demodog as Dustin decided to call those things.

"The kid wants it," Steve said, slightly struggling to carry the demodog who was wrapped in a blanket.

"You're not keeping that," Julia said, shaking her head looking between both boys.

"Jules, this is a groundbreaking scientific discovery; we can't just bury it like some common mammal," Dustin explained.

"I'm sorry, Dustin, but you are not putting that thing inside Mrs. Byers fridge."

"But Jules-"

"No buts, end of discussion."

Dustin looked down "take it outside," she told Steve. "Will do," he responded.

She walked out of the kitchen.

Once Julia was nowhere in sight, the boys got back to work.

Dustin continued to take everything out of the fridge and make more room.

Steve placed the demodog inside the fridge. He was having trouble shoving it inside the fridge. "Don't just stand there; help me," Steve told Dustin.

Pushing the demodog as further as Steve could, Dustin quickly pushed the door shut.

Once Steve noticed that the door wouldn't open back up, he turned to face Dustin, "If anyone asks, I'm blaming you," Steve said, pointing his index finger at the younger boy.

"What are you scared of Jules," Dustin teased.

"No," he said, looking away. Dustin laughed as Steve walked to where the rest of the kids were.

By the time Steve got to the living room, Mike was pacing, worried about El. "Listen, dude, a coach calls a play in the game bottom line you execute it," Steve said.

"Okay, first of all, this isn't some stupid sports game, and second we're not even in the game. We're on the bench," Mike said, annoyed, looking at Steve.

"Right, yeah, we're on the bench, so, uh, there's nothing we can do," Steve said, cleaning his hands with a blue towel.

The kids ignored Steve and started to think of a way they could help.

"Maybe we can if we get their attention; maybe we can draw them from the lab."

"And clear a path to the lab."

"Yeah, and then we all die," Steve said, raising his voice.

"Well, that's one point of view."

"No, that's not a point of view, man, that's a fact," Steve argued with Dustin.

"Maybe if we set this on fire," said Mike standing on top of a drawing that connected to all the tunnels.

She was right about the drawings; they had a meaning behind them.

The kids were getting excited as they were coming up with a plan.

Steve shook his head, "this is not happening," he said, clapping his hands getting the attention of the kids.

"I promised I'd keep you shitheads safe, and that's exactly what I plan on doing. We're staying here on the bench."

"This isn't a stupid sport game," Mike argued. "Does everyone understand that," Steve said firmly, looking at each one of the kids. None of the kids said anything.

Julia smiled, seeing Steve take charge and act more mature than what she had seen him act in school.

"I need a yes," Steve said with one hand on his hip.

Max heard a familiar sound coming from outside. Max looked out the window "it's Billy; he can't know I'm here; he will kill us," Max said, sounding serious.

Billy got out of his car wearing a leather jacket.

Before Billy knocked on the door, Steve got out of the house.

Julia couldn't hear the conversation "hey, get away from the window," Julia said, getting the attention from the kids who were looking at the older boys from the window. The kids moved down "sorry," they mumbled.

"Stay here. I'll be right back," she told the kids as she walked to the door.

Walking outside, she heard Billy speak. She had seen him in the halls, how every girl was drooling for him. She has two classes with him, but they have never talked. There's nothing she had to say to him.

"A little birdie told me she was here," he said as she started to walk closer to them.

Hearing footsteps, Steve looked behind him.

"Hey gorgeous, have you happened to see my step-sister. She's a small redhead and a bit of a bitch," Billy said, looking at her with a cigarette between his lips.

Steve looked back at Billy "doesn't ring a bell, sorry buddy," he answered.

"She's not here. She must be with her friends," Julia said, walking closer.

Billy clicks his tongue "you know what. This whole situation is giving me the heebie-jeebies."

Julia was standing next to Steve. "Why is that," asked Steve.

"My 13-year-old sister goes missing all day. And then I find her with you two in a stranger's house. And you guys lie to me about it."

Julia crossed her arms over her chest. "She's not here," she said confidently. He stared at her, his eyes piercing into her soul. Why does Kim like him?

"Then who is that?" Billy pointed to the house.

Julia closed her eyes, knowing that the kids didn't listen to her as Steve started by saying "shit liste-" but he couldn't finish his sentence as Billy pushed him, sending Steve to the hard ground "stop, leave him alone."

Billy kicked Steve in his ribs. Steve complained in pain, holding his stomach as Billy left him there and walked inside the house.

Julia kneeled to Steve's side, "Steve, are you alright," she asked with concern placing her hand on his shoulder.

Steve mumbled something and got up, holding his side.

The two teens made their way back to the house.

Entering the house, Julia saw how Billy pushed Lucas against a wall, and then he lifted the young boy, his feet not touching the ground.

"Stay away from her," Billy yelled at Lucas. Lucas hits him, making Billy drop him.

"You're dead, Sinclair, so dead," he said his name as if it was venom.

Shocked by what's happening, Julia didn't realize that Steve left her side.

"No, you are," Steve said, throwing a punch. Billy only laughed and cleaned his nose.

Lucas walked to his friends, who hugged him. "Are you okay," Julia whispers as she hugs him. He nods his head in her embrace.

"Looks like you got some fire in you after all! I've been waiting to meet this king Steve everyone is talking about," Billy said, getting closer to Steve.

"Get out," Steve said gently, pushing Billy back.

This makes Billy mad, and throws a punch missing, and Steve reacts by punching him back.

"Kick his ass," the kids yelled, cheering Steve. Steve was able to throw a few good punches.

"Get that shithead," Mike yelled, taking a step closer, but Julia moved him back to not get close to the older boys. She didn't want them to get accidentally hit.

"Kill that son of a bitch."

Billy laughed, throwing his head back.

What Steve didn't notice was that Billy got a plate from the sink. Billy threw the plate into Steve's face, disorienting him.

"Steve!"

"Billy, stop."

Steve held his forehead in pain.

Julia left the kids side and goes up to Steve; she placed her hand on his cheek. He looks like he will pass out at any moment.

Billy pushed her out of the way, making her bump into the wall.

"Jules," Lucas said, walking to her side.

"I'm fine," she reassures the young boy holding her head. With his two hands in a fist, Billy holds Steve's jacket, "No one tells me what to do," Billy said loudly.

Billy hits Steve with his head sending him to the ground. Steve was pinned to the ground as Billy punched him again and again.

Julia needed to do something. Billy is going to kill him. Who does he think he is walking in here like he owns the place?

Julia was mad no one was going to hurt her boys and Max, who Julia had added to the list of kids she had to look after, and it seemed that Steve was now part of that. 

She thought about getting her sword, but that might be too much. Instead, she gets a candlestick that was at the small table near the sofa.

The kids yelled for Steve to get up and for Billy to stop.

She's the grown-up there. She has to do something with the candlestick in hand; she walks to where Billy was still punching Steve. With all her strength, she hits Billy with it behind his head.

The hit makes Billy lose balance and falls to the ground. He holds the back of his head; he moves his hand in front of him. It has blood.

She looks at the candlestick it has his blood.

When she looks back at Billy, he's standing up, looking right at her with so much anger in his eyes.

"You bitch," he said with a smirk.

He holds her shoulders, making her drop the candlestick, and he pushes her against the wall.

He leaned in closer, "I wonder if you will have this fire in you in bed," he whispered in her ear; his hot breath with the smell of cigarette made her nose wrinkle.

"Get your hands off," she said disgusted, trying not to sound scared.

He smiled creepily at her and moved his hand from her shoulder to her neck.

"Billy" He ignored her and started adding pressure on her neck, choking her.

With her free hand she tried to push him away, but he was stronger.

Steve was on the floor unconscious, and the boys were yelling for Billy to leave her alone. She could see how scared they were.

"Stop," she choked out with her hand on his chest, still trying to push him off.

Max gets the syringe used for Will and sticks it on the side of Billy's neck.

His eyes widen as he stares at Julia who was struggling to breathe. He lets go of her as his vision goes blurry.

Julia falls to the floor, coughing. Lucas and Dustin run to her side.

"Jules," Catching her breath with one hand on her neck, she tells them she's fine.

Lucas and Dustin look at each other, knowing she's clearly lying. Dustin gently pats her back.

With Steve's bat in hand Max stands in front of Billy. "From now on, you leave me and my friends alone, do you understand," Max said, raising the bat.

"Screw you." Max hits the ground with the bat between Billy's legs "say you understand. Say it!"

Billy's eyes were starting to close, "I understand," and then he was unconscious.

She drops the bat and takes the keys from his pocket.

"Let's get out of here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1K 38
Y/N (insert your name) is finding it so hard to get over the grief of losing Eddie.. until he reappears after a year of being gone. But something hap...
475K 10.7K 34
'I live in a man's world, and it's hard to thrive in a world that isn't designed for you' 'She's...too good for someone like me' (Steve Harrington x...
2.6K 169 23
Being the daughter of Hawkins Middle School Science teacher, Scott Clarke, has its perks, constantly having to explain things to 'King' Steve Harring...
92.3K 1.7K 21
Hating someone can be hard work. Especially when you don't actually hate them Or In which an overly sarcastic, closed off girl, can't seem to hide he...