Wait 4 You

By copywrittenlove

Dess and her friends were invited to a party . Once they got to the secret location , they realized they wer... More

Copyrighting ©️
Characters
It's A Party, It's A Party
New York , New York
New York, New York pt 2
Long Story Short
I Just Wanna Talk
Why You Being Weird To Me?
Ain't A Love Song
We Turn Miami To Sky-ami..
Stone Cold
Keep It Playa
Things Can Get Messy
Reminders pt 1
Reminders Pt 2
All For Me
I Hate Home
77 Degrees

The Media

850 41 1
By copywrittenlove

Location: Viceroy Los Cabos
When: March 20, 2023

Jayda and Stefon woke up and went straight to the beach . They had been cooped up in the room fucking and eating. They also spent time getting to know each other a little more . "So what happens when we get back ?", she asked him as she sipped her Pina Colada . "I mean I got some charity games and getting my daughter , since the season ended in February I got some free time ", he responded sipping his Tequila . He was laid on the Cabana and she was laid against his chest . "Yes , I miss Loyal sad we going home tomorrow", she pouted. "We made the best out of it for sure , I was in that pussy all week", he laughed . She turned around and smacked his chest . She put her drink down and straddled him, he sat up and closed the curtains to the Cabana.

Stefon slid her bikini bottom to the side , while Jayda slid down his shorts . He luckily brought a condom , once he put it on she slid down on his erect 9inch . Once she got her rhythm , she started bouncing up and down while Stefon played with and sucked on her titties. "Fuck J, squeeze my shit damn", he moaned as she contracts her vagina muscles on his dick . "Yessss", she moaned throwing her head back , while he fucked her back. Luckily no one was on the beach, because they were getting loud . "Bounced that shit baby", he told her her as she bounced on her her tippy toes .

In a swift movement he flipped her one all fours and entered her from the back with her back arched . He fucked her faster with each stroke, while hitting the 'dougie'. She was so wet and dripping down her own leg. He played with her clit from the front, "Oh shit , I'm about to cum!!", she moaned loudly. "Hell yeah , cum on my dick ", he replied and they both came together  . Afterward they collapsed on the Cabana and let the breeze send the into a sexual slumber for about an hour. Once the woke up they returned to their room to get ready for dinner .

JaydaCheaves

1DessDior and 87968 others liked
JaydaCheaves I'm not playing fair and never will..
11,308 comments
StefonDiggs 😍

"You causing trouble Stef", Jayda spoke as they walked to the Nido restaurant ."I like what I see ", he replied and kissed her on her neck. Jayda just blushed as they continued walking to the restaurant .

Location: Miami, Florida
When : Same Day

"Damn, when are you gonna let me go home?", Dess asked as her and Future were cuddled up on her couch . After the night he stayed with her ,they checked out of the hotel . Mariah had went back to Atlanta and Dess was being held 'hostage' at Future's Miami mansion. "You can go home whenever you want , you love it here though. You been with me at the strip club, studio , shopping", he replied . " I never could imagine you were this way, I'm glad I gave you a chance" , she turned to look at him and they kiss. "Ard don't start, you had me up all night ", she laughed . "I aim to please baby ", he replied . He got up from the couch with just his Polo boxers and socks on and walked to the kitchen .

Their first night being intimate was the night before and she was still stuck and sore. She understood why he was so popular with the women , his sex game was everything . And he had a long lizard tongue that took her to places she couldn't imagine . She had to get back to work in two days and didn't wanna leave . She grabbed her phone and turned it back on , she had over 100 messages and more than 5k Instagram mentions . Her heart dropped as she clicked one of the notifications .

TheShaderoom

thebrittini and 256,997 others liked
TheShaderoom: Looks like Jayda Wayda's bestfriend #Dess Dior has been spotted hanging with #Future Hendrix. The two were spotted at Nobu in Miami with friends and seemed very close . No word on whether the two are dating , wonder how his baby mothers feel about this ... we'll keep our eye on them
17,865 comments
JoieChavis 😍😍😍

"Omg! Hendrix!", she yelled as she searched for him in the bottom floor. "Aye I'm in my closet !!", he yelled back . She followed his voice , walking through his bedroom to his closet .

"Wassup Dessie?", he asked while taking out his clothes for the day and smoking a blunt. "Look at your phone we on the fucking Shaderoom", she replied pacing back and forth . "Oh shit , check you out. Look at my baby mommas  " , he chuckled darkly. "That's not funny. We aren't even a couple how do I explain this I'm not a celebrity", she replied . He just looked at her with a blank stare because he was used to women wanting to be with him for clout . "I understand, sit down and hit this blunt ", he laughed passing her the blunt that hang from his lip . She grabbed it and inhaled while sitting on his closet floor . "We haven't established what this is yet and now I'm gonna have people in my business ", she told him. "Ignore the shit or feed into it . I don't do that social media shit ", he told her grabbing his sneakers and top.

"Yeah I'll just ignore it and calm down ", she told him getting off of the floor. "Good, we about to leave out so get in the shower", he told her and kissed her on the forehead . She was getting text messages and DMs from people she hasn't talked to in years . Dess was a private person and to see so many people in her business .

1 Hour Later..

Once she took a shower , she got dressed . She didn't know where they were going but was going to enjoy her last days in Miami. She enjoyed his company and wanted to see where it would go after they went back to Atlanta. "Let's go", he announced at the front door grabbing her hand . They walked out of the front door to his silver Ferrari , he opened her door and he got in as the took off .

He turned up his unreleased music , as he sped down 826 expressway. Dess was still scrolling through her phone , texting everyone back and responding to some people calling her pretty . She didn't like this attention but would embrace it . She just closed her eyes and let wind blow through her weave .

After a 45 minute drive , they finally stopped in front of the Hermes . "Come on ", he told her and they got out to walk in the store . "Hey Future my guy , how are you ?", Jarren spoke with her . "Wassup J, came to pick up my order ", he replied . "Cool let me go get it ". Dess was looking around , she needed a new Hermes blanket for her living room but decided to wait . "Get it", he spoke watching her browse. "I have my own money Hendrix , I'll buy it myself ", she told him. He just shrugged and chuckled . He liked that she had her own things going on and that she was smart with her own money .

She made over $300,000 a year at her job and that was honorable on top of the modeling she did. "Ok , here's your bag Mr. Wilburn everything has been taken care of", Jarren told him . This wasn't his first rodeo and it probably wouldn't be his last . "Jarren , get me two of the blankets caramel and black ", he told him. Dess hearing in the background mouth dropped. She knew he was gonna do it , since she's been in Miami he's been treating her like a Queen.

After gathering the bags , he put his arm around her while the exited the store . "You didn't have to do that Hendrix", she told him as she walked to her side of the car . He followed her opening her door. "If only you knew Dessie , if only you knew ", he told her .

They went and had lunch at Zuma , laughed and enjoyed each other's time. He took a couple calls every now and again but was mostly attentive when he wasn't handling business . Being in Miami was definitely a different experience from Atlanta because he was never able to sit down when home . Between his kids , the studio and work he never really had down times .

Dess had about 4 lemon drops and was feeling herself .
She didn't know where else they were going, but she definitely wanted to get back to his house. The day before they went shopping to buy her more clothes to extend her  mini vacation . She didn't wanna hear anything when she got back to work . As if it were clockwork as soon as they asked for the check , Dess started getting notifications that she was being tagged in a picture .

The Shaderoom had reposted it and she handed him the phone . "Reindeer games I see", Dess laughed . He just shook his head , "She's a character , come on let's go ". He grabbed her to go food and they left the restaurant . In the back of her mind she wanted to ask was it recent but decided against it . She saw the games Brittni played throughout the years on social media and realized it was just up to her to play them back. They were even established enough for these types of games. "Let's take a nap, a nigga tired", he yawned and checked his AP. She laughed to herself and wondered if it was true that all his chicks get APs. They walked to the car hand in hand ,"What's funny?", he asked . "Oh nothing ", she replied .

Once back at the house , she saw him carry in the bags from Hermes . She didn't really think anything of it , so she went to change into her Essential sweats and socks. After she came back into the bedroom from his bathroom , the Hermes box was on the bed with a letter.

Dessie,
Happy to pop your cherry🍒

-Hendrix

She opened the box and screamed , she didn't own a Birkin but wanted to get one for herself one day she just needed an excuse to spend that kinda money on a bag. The Hermes blankets were laid under the bag . He appeared in the doorway making her jump. "You like it ?", he asked sparking his blunt . "Yesssss, I didn't realize I told you I was gonna buy one Omg thanx Hendrix", she smiled jumping on him . She kissed all over his face and lips . Gripping her legs around his waist . "Damn Dessie you're welcome , this is only the beginning", he told her . She jumped down and decided to be petty and post in her story .

1dessdior 2min

She just chuckled , she knew he wouldn't see it he barely even looked on IG. After posting she joined him on the bed for a nap and maybe more once they were well rested ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 458 31
"Not screwing as in ongoing. It was a one time... or two time thing," I cringe at how slutty that makes me sound. "I was a little drunk... the second...
735K 27.9K 25
Renae an innocent teen who just so happens to get involved with Dave; a troubled Juvenile. She's in for a ride of her life once she gets too invested...
65 1 39
Coming 4/13 Brooklyn If you would have told me 15 years ago that me and my next door neighbor aka my best friend would reconnect I would have never...
901 36 7
** SAMPLE ** She is like July, she is the heat of the summer, the scent of the most beautiful flower, the taste of the sweetest fruit, refreshing lik...