๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž (๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ...

By AnaisLovesBoobies

๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฑ๐“ธ(Vampire) & ๐“™๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ(Human) story๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐—๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๏ฟฝ... More

Note before story๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 1 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 2 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 3 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 4 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 5 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 6 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 7 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 9 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 10 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 11 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 12 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chpt. 13 โค๏ธ
Chpt. 14 ๐Ÿ–ค

Chpt. 8 ๐Ÿ–ค

976 24 26
By AnaisLovesBoobies

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•
Jisung woke up completely disoriented, he felt a bit on edge and had no idea how he ended up like that and not to mention the pain in his lower half.

He couldn't remember anything, all he knew was he woke up and it was dark but after that it was all a blur.

Jisung grabbed his phone from the nightstand and looked at the time.

"5 pm? Damn" Jisung said, and then he seen the multiple texts from the rest of skz but he was too tired to look at it.

He was gonna go to Felix and ask if he had any painkillers.

But the moment he tried walking he fell straight to the floor causing a loud thud sound.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Minho's sleep was cut short by a loud noise, he woke up with a massive headache and a ringing in his ear.

He sat up from the couch and looked around the room.

He looked at the dining table and there everyone was.

Completely silent and eating what seemed to be lucky charms.

He thought that maybe this was just some random dream but no... it was very much happening and it was so out of the ordinary.

Minho rubbed his eyes and began walking over to them.

"Hangover?" Minho asked, giving that they all looked so restless.

They all gave nods in response. Jeongin passed a bowl/spoon towards Minho's direction and pulled back a chair; hinting for him to sit.

And so Minho did.

After sitting down, Bangchan slid the box of cereal and milk to Jeongin and which he passed to Minho.

But everyone stayed silent, it felt like he was in a scary movie.

Minho looked weirdly at Jeongin, and Jeongin returned the look.

"Hm?...eat" Jeongin said as he turned back to his bowl and continued eating.

"Do any of you guys remember what happened last night?" Minho questioned.

"All I know is that I got taped to the door and now my skin is irritated from all the ripping I had to do" Felix said.

"Oh yea, that was funny" Seungmin said.

"What happened with you last night? You and Hyunjin were outta there" Minho said with a small laugh.

"Drunk make out session, but I guess we fell asleep while doing the dare" Hyunjin said.

"Don't even ask me what happened, all I know is that I was under a table with someone on my phone smacking in my ear" Bangchan said.

"Where'd you and Jisung go?" Changbin questioned.

"Yea, you guys left near the end of the game" Felix said.

"Oh, I just... walked him to his room and then I fell asleep" Minho said, making sure not to give off a suspicious tone.

The vamps all gave Minho a weird look since they knew he was lying.

"But I thought I heard him screaming... maybe I was just too drunk" Seungmin said.

"Mhmmmm... I don't believe Minho" Felix said with a smirk. But right when he was about to protest a loud yell from Jisung caught them all off guard.

"Did he say it hurts?" Hyunjin questioned. "What hurts?" Seungmin asked.

Minho's eyes widened at the realization.

"I'm-I'm gonna go check on him" Minho said as he got up from his seat.

"I'm coming too" Felix said as he followed behind him.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

They reached Jisung's room and seen him on the floor with a pained look on his face.

"Oh no, are you okay?" Felix asked as he walked over to Jisung to help him up.

"I don't know what's wrong, my voice is kinda weird and I feel a lot of pain... in a area where I shouldn't" Jisung said.

"What'd you do last night?" Felix asked, "That's the thing... I don't know, all I remember is taking a shower and lighting candles" Jisung responded.

Minho grew a bit annoyed with Jisung's response and he was a bit upset that he didn't remember what happened between them.

"Minho brought you up here last night while we were playing drunk T or D" Felix said.

"He did? I don't remember" Jisung said with confusion all over his face.

"Sung... you really don't remember anything?" Minho asked.

"I guess it'll come to me later" Jisung said.

Minho looked visibly challenged, he didn't know if he was mad or upset.

"What's wrong?" Felix asked as he noticed Minho's sudden face change.

"Come with me in the hallway real quick" Minho said as he walked towards the door.

"Oh? Well alright" Felix said, "I'll be right back Ji" he said as he exited the room.

Jisung was hoping that it wasn't nothing bad and he really wanted to know.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

"Alright, what is it you need to say?" Felix asked.

"Felix... I took Jisung's virginity" Minho said with a low tone.

"YOU DID WHAT?" Felix said, almost as if he was about to scold him.

"He was okay with it, at least our drunk selves were, I wouldn't have done it if he wasn't aware" Minho assured.

"You sure? Because he doesn't even remember" Felix said.

"Don't make it seem like that... I would never, besides I was drunk too I just remember more" Minho said.

"Oh thank god... but wait- DID YOU USE PROTECTION?" Felix shouted/whispered.

"See... now that's what I don't remember but don't worry, I doubt I'm gonna be able to breed with him he isn't claimed by me" Minho said.

"Are you slow? You can still breed with him..." Felix said with disappointment.

"He isn't gonna be preggo... just chill" Minho said.

"Then... where did you finish?" Felix asked.

"Uh...umm maybe on his stomach?" Minho said.

Felix face palmed, "You don't even sound sure, all I know is if he gets pregnant there is gonna be consequences" Felix warned.

"Quit always acting like he's your boyfriend, if I said he isn't then he isn't" Minho said.

"You know what? Whatever I don't care" Felix said as he looked at him with an angered face then walked away.

"Yea, you better walk away... he's mine anyway" Minho said as he watched Felix continue to walk away.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Jisung managed to get to the door before Minho could open it.

"How'd you get to the door? Never mind, you should be laying down" Minho said as he walked into Jisung's room and closed the door behind him.

"Minho, everything is so weird and I'm hurting a lot, can you stay with me?" Jisung said with an innocent face.

"Yea, of course" Minho said as he walked them both over to the bed.

Minho layed down first and then he put Jisung in front of him and wrapped an arm over his body.

Their bodies were pressed against each other and it was really comfortable.

"I'm sorry that you're in pain" Minho said.
"It'll go away eventually, well I hope so" Jisung said.

But then Minho remembered that he could take Jisung's pain away easily.

"I think I can fix it" Minho said. "Well then, do it please" Jisung replied.

"Alright stay still" Minho said.

Minho moved his hand up to where Jisung's heart was and began mumbling some words to himself.

"Alright, it should be better now" Minho said. Jisung scooted back against Minho but only to test if it worked, which it did.

"Thank you Minho-ssiiii" Jisung said as he turned to face him.

"Anything for you" Minho replied as he smiled at him.

"Things must've been really wild last night, everything is such a blur" Jisung said as he laid his head on Minho's chest.

"Last night was so good, at least for me" Minho said as he started rubbing Jisung's thighs.

"Hey! Don't do that, it tickles" Jisung said as he laughed and tried to playfully pull away from Minho.

"Don't run away from me Jisung" Minho said as he continued to rub on his thighs.

"It tickles too much" Jisung said as he squirmed around.

"Okay, I'll stop" Minho said with a fake pout.

"You can always rub somewhere else" Jisung said with a playful smirk.

"Oh really?" Minho asked as his playful tone suddenly changed.

"Yea, wanna find out where?" Jisung said with a suggestive tone.

"Show me" Minho insisted.

Jisung grabbed Minho's hand and placed it on his head. "Right here" Jisung said with a laugh since Minho's gaze changed from expecting to unserious.

"You're such a tease, Jisung" Minho said as he rolled over and turned away from Jisung.

"Don't be a baby, I just wanted to joke around with you" Jisung said as he playfully nudged Minho's shoulder.

"Whatever, I'm gonna watch TV" Minho said as he grabbed the remote from Jisung's nightstand.

"Fine, I'll go look for Felix" Jisung said as he turned over to get off the bed.

Minho sat up quickly at hearing those words.

"No, stay with me, I'll look after you all day" Minho said as he looked innocently at him.

"You're so cute, I wish you would show this side of you more" Jisung said playfully and moved closer to him.

"I'm only like this for you so consider yourself lucky" Minho said with an eye roll.

"Okay I will" Jisung said happily.

"I'm so bored, and I'm still feeling weird from last night" Minho said.

"I'm a bit upset that I don't remember it, I can't even tell you how I got back in bed" Jisung said.

Minho was still very disappointed, he wanted so badly for Jisung to remember.

"I remember a lot" Minho said.
"Did we talk at all last night? I know I was mad at you but I don't know exactly why" Jisung said.

"Yes we talked last night, but you were hella tipsy" Minho said.

"Tipsy? Tipsy.... Oh yea! I think I remember a little now" Jisung shouted.

"What do you remember?" Minho asked curiously.

"I remember leaving my room after I lit my candles and I walked into the living room and you guys were there and I remember wanting to leave because my pajamas were embarrassing" Jisung said.

"I actually thought they were cute and your little ponytail" Minho said.

"Oh yea my po-" Jisung started to say but then he froze.

He didn't know what just happened but everything clicked together instantly and he felt a bit awkward.

Minho looked at him with confusion and concern due to the sudden silence.

Jisung got a flashback to when he took out his ponytail and exactly what led up to it.

"M-Minho... did we-" Jisung asked in a low tone.

"We were both drunk but I believe so" Minho said.

"But...that can't be true.. how did it even- how did I even-" Jisung said.

"Jisung don't worry you were doing so good, but I think maybe it's a good thing you don't remember it" Minho said.

The small sentence "You were doing so good" repeated in his head and he suddenly got a flashback of what Minho said to him last night.

"I remember it now- y-you said that to me last night" Jisung said as his mind filled with every single moment from then.

Thinking of his lewd behavior made him flustered and embarrassed.

Which Minho noticed, "Jisung, it was a good night, don't be embarrassed" Minho tried to assure.

"I know but... I could never see myself doing that when I'm sober" Jisung said.

"So, you'd never get intimate with me?" Minho asked curiously.

"What? Of course I would, I meant the taking my underwear off part and some of the things I was saying" Jisung said with a small laugh.

"Would you ever do it with me again?" Minho asked with an expected outcome for an answer.

"Y-Yea... of course" Jisung said shyly since Minho's gaze was all he could see in front of him.

"You're so easy to ruin" Minho said with an amused look.

Jisung grew wide eyed and even more shy. "What do you mean??" He asked.

"I meant mentally duhhh... what did you think I was referring to?"

Though Minho already knew, he thought it would be best if Jisung said it.

"Nothing... but go on" Jisung said, trying to change the subject.

"When I said that I meant like how I affect you mentally, I could just look at you and you would lose your mind or you would do whatever I say" Minho said.

"Then don't look at me" Jisung said blankly with a smile.

"Then don't look back" Minho responded.

"I do what I want" Jisung said. "Yea, that's what you think" Minho said.

"I don't 'think', I know" Jisung said in reply.

Minho rolled his eyes at how stubborn he was being but he knew it was all just denial.

"Now, tell me what you thought I meant earlier" Minho urged.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Jisung said as he ignored eye contact with him.

"Jisung..." Minho said. Jisung turned to look at him and felt himself melt, god Minho was so intimidating but he liked that about him.

"Yes?" Jisung said as he tried not to give away how he was feeling.

"Tell me what you thought I meant" Minho repeated once again as he looked directly into his eyes.

"Minho- quit looking at me like that.. how am I supposed to explain when I can't even think straight" Jisung said as his heart slowly started to pound faster.

Minho didn't say anything, he already knew how he affected him but he wanted to prove to him that he was serious.

Minho sat up and his gaze deepened, he tilted his head and gave Jisung a look of question.

Jisung was speechless, he didn't know what to say or how to control himself from thinking things he probably shouldn't.

And that made his adrenaline rush he couldn't stop his heart from beating fast and he couldn't take his eyes off of him.

"Come here" Minho said, demand in his voice.

And without a second thought Jisung was doing exactly what he told him to do.

Minho let out a small chuckle, "See Jisung, I just wanted to prove to you that I can control you mentally".

Jisung was so down bad for him, he didn't even care about whatever they were talking about before.

"I know exactly what you want right now" Minho said as if he was teasing him.

"And what's that?" Jisung teased back.

Minho came closer to Jisung's ear. "You want to be ruined".

Jisung felt one of his kink alarms going off in his head and he wanted to be under Minho as soon as possible.

"Kink?" Minho said aloud. "Tell me the things you're into".

"It's too embarrassing, I rather you experiment and find out for yourself" Jisung said as he leaned back against the bed.

"Are you taking off your underwear or am I doing it this time?" Minho asked.

"Do whatever you want" Jisung replied blankly with a hint of lust in his tone.

Minho couldn't help himself, he was ready more than anything but his vampire urges were going crazy and at this moment he wasn't even trying to control them.

Jisung noticed that Minho's fangs slowly started to become visible but he wasn't scared and if anything it only made him want Minho more.

"They make you even more attractive, you should show them to me more" Jisung said as pulled Minho down with him.

"Jisung, I need you right now but I don't know how long I can hold off on not biting you" Minho said.

"I've been wanting you to do it since I first saw your fangs, so if we'll both be satisfied then I'll allow you to" Jisung said as looked up at Minho with anticipation.

Minho listened to his words but decided to not acknowledge it, he leaned in and started kissing Jisung but the kiss was hotter and sloppier than usual.

"Something I need to know before I start doing anything?" Minho said.

"If I tell you to stop... keep going and if I tell you to slow down, I want you to go faster" Jisung said with a demanding tone.

Minho felt just a little shocked since he didn't see Jisung as the type to be into that stuff.

"Oh... safe word?" Minho asked. "Don't need one" Jisung replied.

Minho thought that was a bit different but maybe it will make sense when the time comes.

Minho connected their lips again but he was a bit more physical.

His hands roamed on Jisung's body and it was heavenly, he never craved for someone to touch him so badly.

Jisung bit his lip as he felt Minho trail his kisses down to his neck, whenever he came near it Jisung would lose his mind.

Jisung wanted to give him more access so he finally removed his pajama hoodie.

Minho quickly reattached his lips to Jisung's skin, it was the softest thing he's ever felt which makes it harder for him not to bite.

He was placing some of the most harshest -looking hickeys he's ever seen.

Minho soon trailed kisses down to Jisung's chest.

"Are they still sensitive?" Minho questioned. Jisung nodded in response.

Minho slowly began sucking on his nipple and playing with the other one.

Jisung couldn't help but squirm around under him, the way Minho played with it in his mouth and rubbed his finger on the other one was already too much and he wanted more.

Jisung didn't plan on waiting either, he reached down between them and tried to slide his underwear down.

"Impatient?" Minho asked. "Mhm" was all Jisung could reply with.

"I won't keep you waiting much longer" Minho said as he placed his hands on Jisung's underwear and removed them.

It felt just a little weird to be exposed to Minho, since he wasn't drunk nor was it a dream.

Minho got off the bed and began searching for something in Jisung's drawer.

"What are you doing?" Jisung questioned.

Minho returned to the bed holding a bottle of ✨special liquids

"Just getting something that'll make it easier" Minho said as he began to undress.

Jisung got filled with even more anticipation, Minho's body was such a dream body.

Everything was perfect about it, especially his abs.

Minho hovered over Jisung and stared down at him with a lustful stare.

Jisung looked up at him innocently, "I'm ready now".

Minho leaned back and applied some of the liquid on himself and inched closer to Jisung.

Minho looked at him for extra confirmation and one single head nod from Jisung was enough to know it was okay.

Minho slowly and carefully pushed himself into Jisung.

Jisung opened his mouth to let out a moan but Minho quickly attached his lips to Jisung's before it could come out.

Minho was so focused on what he was doing to Jisung that he completely forgot that EVERYONE was in the house and they would probably scold them for their actions, especially Chan.

Minho pulled away since him and Jisung both needed to breathe.

"Jisung.. can you do me a favor?" Minho asked.

"Mm~ what's the favor?" Jisung said as he tried to hold back a moan.

"You have to stay quiet for me, okay?" Minho said.

"I don't know if that's gonna be possible..." Jisung said.

"Hm, we'll test you out and see for ourselves" Minho said with a smirk on his face.

"Minho- I-" Jisung started to say but the moment he felt Minho push in deeper he knew this was gonna be impossible to deal with.

"What were you gonna say?" Minho asked with a teasing smile on his face as he continued to push into him.

"I'm n-not gonna be able to-" Jisung tried to explain.

Minho leaned closer to his ear. "Take it and don't say a word" he whispered before pulling away.

Jisung let out a small whimper in response, he didn't know what Minho would do to him if he refused.

Minho sat up on his knees and gripped on Jisung's hips so that he had better control over his body movements.

"I'll start off slow, okay?" Minho said.
Jisung nodded in reply.

Minho slid in and out of him at a slow yet steady pace, he was still going equally as deep as he was going previously but just enough to tease him.

Jisung was losing his mind, this was torture and not in the way he anticipated, it was pleasurable but it was testing his limits.

"Minho~ I can't take this anymore" Jisung said as he squirmed around trying to make more friction.

Minho stopped moving all together and looked at him with a disappointed yet sassy expression.

"How ungrateful, I guess you didn't want it that bad" Minho said as he slowly pulled out.

He knew exactly what he was doing, testing Jisung was so mesmerizing and he knew how to make him beg to get whatever it is he wanted.

"Minho... no I didn't mean it like that, I do want it" Jisung said, feeling a bit sexually frustrated.

"Well you're not getting it" Minho teased.

"Minho please, I won't be ungrateful again, I promise I'll be good" Jisung begged desperately.

"Then be a good boy and turn over for me" Minho said as he watched how easy it was for him to listen.

Minho placed a small slap on his cheek just to bring the intimacy up a bit.

(Y'all should know which cheek I mean)

Jisung held back a yelp that was dared to come out.

"Alright, I'll give you what you really want but remember to stay quiet" Minho warned.

"Yes sir" Jisung whispered. "No talking" Minho whispered back.

He slid himself back in and started off fast since that was obviously what Jisung wanted.

Jisung was trying so hard not to moan out loud or scream, since he was sober everything was a lot more memorable than last night.

Jisung bit his lip to try and hide all the sounds he was about to let out.

"You're taking it so well, keep being a good boy" Minho said teasingly as he sped up his movements.

"N-No~ Minho I don't think I can" Jisung said through shaky breaths.

"Oh? Ungrateful and disobedient?" Minho said aloud.

"No, I'm- Ah! W-Wait Minho~" Jisung cried out.

Minho was gripping his hips so harshly that it was causing bruises and the room was filled with shaky breathing and wet sounds.

"All you had to do was listen, but I think you knew exactly what you were doing" Minho said as he slammed into Jisung harder and got a stronger grip on his hips.

"No Minho~ please I'm so sorry~ I-I'll be a good boy, I swear" Jisung moaned/cried.

"Awe, I bet you will" Minho mocked as he went faster into him.

He didn't know what it is but something about the whiny, begging, and crying sounds that just urged every sexual desire he has but even now he was holding off on all the things he could do to Jisung.

"Oh god.... I'm gonna-" Jisung started to say.

"No you're not" Minho said as he pulled out.
"Whyyyy~ I said I'm sorry" Jisung whined.

"Turn over, I wanna see your pretty face while I'm inside of you" Minho said.

Jisung obeyed and laid on his back waiting for whatever was yet to come.

"Now....Jisung don't make a sound" Minho said as he entered inside of him once again.

Jisung bit harshly on his lip to control himself from disobeying Minho's words.

He bit so hard that blood started to appear.

Of course Minho sensed it right away, he was about to tell Jisung but he figured that would ruin the whole mood so he just leaned in for a kiss to play it off, he licked at his bottom lip as if he was asking for permission to dominate the kiss.

Jisung didn't find it suspicious at all since making out was their new thing.

And now Minho craved more, he hadn't had any blood all day but now was not the time to let hunger get in the way.

"You're doing so good, taking me in like that" Minho praised as he watched Jisung struggle to stay sane under him.

Jisung was losing a bit of his sanity, to the point that he was pulling his own hair, he wanted to make noise so bad but Minho is so terrifying that it's actually sexy, he knew it was best to keep it in, though, his lip was starting to hurt from the constant biting.

Minho lifted Jisung a little so that he could hit that pleasurable spot inside of him that he's been avoiding the whole time.

Jisung knew it was instantly over, there was no way he was staying quiet now.

"Oh god...M-Minho not there~" Jisung breathed out, luckily it wasn't a scream.

"What do you mean not there? Talking about this spot?" Minho teased as he roughly hit his prostate.

"Minho please~ not there... I don't think I can help myself if you keep-" Jisung's sentence was cut short.

Minho started hitting it repeatedly at a inhumane speed.

Jisung's mouth fell open but nothing came out, it's like his brain was trying to figure out what type of reaction he should have to it.

"What is it that you wanted to say?" Minho teased.

Jisung couldn't help it, tears were falling from his eyes and he wanted to climax so bad. "Minho~ I can't... go slower" Jisung moaned.

Minho remembered what Jisung told him so he complied.

Jisung felt Minho only go faster and he was now in a daze of overwhelming pleasure.

"Minho I'm about to cum~ you have to stop" Jisung warned.

And once again Minho remembered what he said about whenever he tells him to stop.

Minho just kept going as if he has no off switch.

"Minho please stop~ I can't..." Jisung pleaded, and though it may sound bad to someone if they were to pass by the room but Jisung knew what he was doing, he wanted to urge Minho on until he finally finished well; until they both finished.

"You sound so cute when you beg" Minho praised as he slowed down but continued the deep motion.

The praise, the slow deep strokes and the tension, everything just set him off.

"Oh my god!" Jisung cried out as he finally finished.

And honestly Minho came more than once already but it went un-noticed.

Jisung was panting as if he was the most dehydrated person in the world.

Minho looked like he hasn't been affected by this at all and he still wasn't done yet.

"You're gonna have to hold out a little bit longer" Minho said as he sat up beside Jisung.

Minho looked at him with an expecting look.

"Don't be dumbfounded, come get on it" Minho said as he motioned for Jisung to move closer.

Jisung was exhausted but he promised he'll listen so he did what he was told, besides demanding Minho is kinda hot.

Jisung slowly crawled on top of Minho and sat on his lap.

"You're so lazy, you know what I want you to do" Minho said looking up at Jisung's sleepy expression.

Jisung had no other choice, plus he didn't mind the only problem was he was sensitive and tired.

Jisung slowly lifted himself and sank down on Minho's ✨member

Sensitivity hit him like a bullet, it didn't hurt but it definitely was quite the feeling.

"Wait- wait I'm sensitive" Jisung warned. "You can take it" Minho said with a smirk.

"No, really I'm- oh fuck!" Jisung moaned out mid sentence.

Minho was moving Jisung so that they both got friction but honestly it did feel like too much for him, though extremely pleasurable.

"You said that you would be good" Minho said as he continued to move Jisung on top of him.

"I-I am, aren't I?" Jisung questioned.

"No, I told you to stay quiet didn't I?" Minho said as he suddenly got aggressive.

"I couldn't... it was becoming too much, even right now it's too much" Jisung said.

"Oh? Really, so when I do this, it's too much?" Minho mocked as he basically slammed Jisung down onto him repeatedly.

"Wait- M-Minho stop~ oh fuck... stop~" Jisung whined.

His body was feeling a bit numb, he had already been ruined once and now again? Someone please come and save his walking ability.

"You don't want me to stop and you know that" Minho mocked.

"But Minho I-"

"Shhhh" Minho whispered as he put his hand over Jisung's mouth.

Now this was different... Why didn't he just do this instead? Well that's what Jisung was thinking.

"Now you'll be quiet" Minho said with a smirk as he started moving Jisung on top of him with his other hand.

Jisung felt pleasurably hopeless, he couldn't make any noise and Minho was really strong so he wouldn't dare move his hands.

And not that it bothered him but Minho had been gripping so hard on his hips that it started to hurt not only that but it's bruised.

And since Minho felt like Jisung was being lazy he leaned forward which placed Jisung on his back.

This angle allowed him to go as deep as Jisung's body would allow him to.

Jisung absolutely was screaming and crying out in pleasure but it was muffled due to Minho's hand so it was barely audible

Minho worried that them two had been up here for too long so he had to hurry up.

Without warning, Minho started pounding into him much differently than he was previously.

He eventually moved his hand, Jisung's muffled cries were enough to make him realize that he needed to breathe.

"M-Minho I feel dizzy..." Jisung struggled to say since he was breathing heavily.

"We're almost done baby" Minho said as he continued to push into him.

"N-No... Please~" Jisung whined as sensitivity and pleasure hit him all at once.

Minho was nowhere near exhausted but he was aware that Jisung might've been so he thought it'd be best to stop.

Minho leaned back and pulled Jisung up with him.

"Ah~ M-Minho no more~ please" Jisung pleaded, he didn't really want him to stop but he was starting to get tired.

Minho didn't say anything but he wanted to distract Jisung so that he could finish successfully.

He connected their lips as he slowly continued.

Jisung was so close and now all he wanted was this to finally be over.

"Minho~ I'm close" Jisung moaned as he broke the kiss. Minho nodded and picked up the pace.

"Ah! Minho~ I'm cumming~" Jisung moaned loudly as he threw his head over Minho's shoulder.

And let's just say they made quite the mess...

Jisung was BEYOND exhausted he felt like all his energy had been drained.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked since Jisung was breathing irregularly.

"I'm.. lightheaded..." Jisung said in a sleepy tone.

"You think you're okay enough to go downstairs?" Minho asked.

But he didn't get a response...

"Jisung? Did you hear me?" Minho asked.

Jisung just let out a groan that was barely audible, he was completely dazed.

"Jisunggg, come on..." Minho said as he shook him softly.

But this time Jisung didn't make any noise, he didn't even try responding, he was completely blanked out for today.

After a few tries of trying to wake Jisung up he just came to the conclusion that it wasn't gonna happen.

He didn't know if Jisung was hurt or not so he didn't try moving him or putting him on clothes, he was in his own room after all.

But he did put a blanket over him, especially since if anyone saw the bruises on Jisung's hips they'd surely get the wrong idea.

Minho fixed himself up and walked towards the door to leave. "I'll take care of you when I come back" he whispered before shutting the door behind him.

He walked through the house until he reached the living room, which is where everyone else was located.

"Where have you been?" Seungmin asked. "Yea, I thought you were gonna check on Jisung" Jeongin added.

"I did check on him... he just wanted me to stay with him until he fell asleep" Minho said with an innocent smile.

"I'm sure you did" Felix said sarcastically. "Oh yea, what's up with Felix? Yall went up there together and he came back mad" Changbin said.

"He's bitchy all the time, it's nothing new" Minho said with a shrug.

"You know exactly why I'm mad, and I am not bitchy!" Felix shouted.

"Babe calm down, this is not like you" Changbin said calmly.

"But he's being unfair!" Felix said angrily.

"You know what Felix? If you're jealous just say that!" Minho said back.

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous of you?" Felix said slickly.

"Not of me, but of me and Jisung's relationship, it's obvious you like him and you're too afraid to admit it" Minho said.

"I don't... like him in that way, I just care about him, besides what relationship? You're too much of a bitch to ask him out!" Felix yelled.

"Oh? I'm a bitch?" Minho questioned calmly, and though he seemed calm his face was filled with anger.

"Yea, you are" Felix said, but he soon regretted saying that.

Minho appeared in front of him faster than he could blink.

Minho slapped Felix harder than he intended to; to the point that Felix fell on the floor.

"Bro, what the fuck is your problem?" Changbin said as he pushed Minho aside and hurried to help Felix up.

"Minho what's going on with you? Why so aggressive?" Hyunjin asked.

"You can't put your hands on people you consider family, especially not over someone you're not even in a relationship with" Bangchan said.

"I'm not gonna let him talk to me any kind of way" Minho said with no emotion whatsoever, as if he didn't care at all.

"Fuck you Lee Know! I was just looking out for Jisung" Felix shouted as he held his face due to the stinging from the slap.

"What do you mean 'looking out'? Is Jisung in danger?" Seungmin questioned.

"He's fine" Minho said blankly.

The others gave questionable looks at both Felix and Minho.

"Someone best get to explaining" Bangchan said sternly. (Basically the father of the group).

"Minho is having unprotected sex with my bestie" Felix said.

"Is this true?" Bangchan questioned.

"So what if it is? I can't breed with him anyway" Minho said.

"Minho... please tell me you're joking, it wouldn't matter if you can or couldn't, I doubt either one of you are ready for a child... you're still in high school" Bangchan explained.

"Jisung isn't pregnant... and can you stop acting like you're my father because you aren't, if I want to have sex then I will" Minho snapped with crossed arms.

Bangchan sighed at Minho's ignorance, "Minho listen, I'm not tryna sound bossy or scold you but I care about both of you and what you're doing isn't okay, you're not even in a relationship with him yet".

"I don't have to be, and since it's such a big deal I won't do it anymore" Minho said.

"Good, and if you do; be mindful, Jisung has a say in this too so wear protection" Bangchan reminded.

"I know he has a say, I wouldn't do anything without his consent" Minho replied.

"So did he know that you didn't wear protection?" Felix questioned sarcastically.

"Well, yes? I don't know" Minho said, and he was telling the truth, he really didn't know.

"Exactly my point" Felix said. "It's best if you stay quiet before I slap you again" Minho warned.

"Keep your overly aggressive ass over there" Changbin said in defense.

"Whatever, I know what I'm doing" Minho said.

"I hope so, how long have you guys been sexually active?" Bangchan questioned.

"Well... one day" Minho said.

"Whew okay that's a relief, I thought this was something that's been going on for a while, but I will say that we're having a meeting on this whenever Jisung is awake or ready" Bangchan said.

"Holdon? Ummm you all have sex? Why does there have to be a meeting?" Minho said in disbelief.

"Me and Chan don't have sex... at least not anything with penetration" Jeongin said.

"Me and Hyunjin wear protection so we're good" Seungmin said.

"Us too" Changbin added.

"Fine, I'll attend the meeting but don't think that means you're gonna change my mind about anything" Minho said.

"You're so stubborn, I don't even have the patience to deal with you" Bangchan said.

"Then don't" Minho replied sarcastically before turning the other way.

"Where are you going?" Felix questioned.

"To check on Jisung, mind your business" Minho said.

"Um? Hello sir this is MY house and you just came from up there, leave him alone" Felix said.

Minho ignored his words and turned to walk out of the room.

"Don't ignore me Minho! What is your problem today?" Felix said.

Minho continued to ignore him and headed towards Jisung's room.

He didn't like ignoring Felix because that was his first human best friend... well semi-first but he didn't like how he started acting since they've met Jisung.

Felix rushed from behind him and stopped him from walking in.

"Felix, move" Minho said sternly, trying his best not to get mad.

"No, leave him alone, don't you know sometimes you're too much for him, let him sleep" Felix said as he continued to block the door.

"Why can't you mind your business? Jisung is fine with me and if he felt like I was too much then he would've told me" Minho replied.

"Maybe he's afraid to, but I'm still not letting you in there" Felix said.

"Why do you always do this? You won't ever let me be happy with another person" Minho said, getting annoyed and emotional with how Felix was acting.

"That's not true, you can be happy with whoever you want but with Jisung it's different, he's the friend I needed all my life and when he says sometimes you're a bit much then I step in as the best friend and let you know" Felix said.

"What?...Felix- you don't have to play stupid, you like Jisung... we both do, hell, who knows? Maybe the whole group does but I've never felt so attached to someone as much as I am with Jisung besides you're best BEST friend is Jeongin" Minho explained.

Felix's emotions were unreadable, he looked somewhat devastated or distraught.

"What's wrong?" Minho questioned due to the sudden face change.

"I don't know why I'm so emotional... I don't even know why I care about you and Jisung's relationship status, if you even have one" Felix said.

"We don't have one... but he's off limits to any and everyone" Minho said.

"You can't do that... it's not fair and that's manipulating Jisung's feelings" Felix explained.

"It is fair... I don't want anyone else trying to claim what's mine" Minho said blankly.

"He isn't yours and he won't be anytime soon because... you're Minho" Felix said with a shrug.

Minho felt challenged, Felix's behavior and tone was way off today.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Minho questioned.

"You're unable to love anyone, you have abandonment issues and you don't have a heart... literally" Felix said.

Minho actually was getting upset now and he was trying not to slam Felix against the wall and hurt him.

"Felix, what the fuck? Is that what you really think of me? And if that's the case then Changbin doesn't love you because well, he doesn't have a heart either" Minho said.

"Not every vamp is like you, unable to love someone" Felix said.

Minho couldn't take the insults anymore, it actually hurt him but it was so sudden and uncalled for that he didn't really know what to say.

He was just about to scold Felix when suddenly he gave looks of pain.

"Felix? You okay?" Minho asked though he was upset with him.

Felix fell to his knees and put his hands over his ears.

"What happened?" Minho questioned.

"W-Why are you so loud? It hurts" Felix said as he crouched lower to the ground.

"What the- I'm not speaking loud at all" Minho assured.

Felix let out a whimper of what sounded like pain. Minho was conflicted, his inner self wanted Felix to lay there in pain but the sane part of him knew better than that.

"Guys come here! It's an emergency! Something's wrong with Felix!" Minho shouted.

And due to the loud voice hurting Felix's ears he began crying.

"Sorry Lix-" Minho said.

After hearing Minho shout that, there was no doubt that Changbin was the first person heading towards them in concern.

"What happened? What did you do?" Changbin asked worriedly.

"Me? I didn't do anything, I was about to but then he suddenly started hurting and saying everything was loud and now he's crying" Minho explained.

Changbin's face changed immediately. He grabbed Felix and pushed past everyone and walked into the closest room near them and shut the door, locking it behind them.

"Hey what's going on?" Seungmin questioned as he knocked on the room door.

But he didn't receive an answer.

After a few moments of silence Felix was heard yelling out in pain, it truly sounded horrible and no one could get through the door, not even the other vamps.

"Oh god, is he okay?" Jeongin asked.

"I think I know what's happening..." Bangchan said lowly.

"What's happening?" Hyunjin asked.

"You're gonna find out soon" Bangchan said.

"Find out what?" A small voice said from behind.

"Jisung! You're awake!" Minho shouted as he hugged him tightly.

"Ow careful" Jisung said as he held his side. "Oooh yea, that... my bad" Minho said.

"Now is not the time to be a married couple, something is wrong with Felix" Hyunjin scolded.

"Felix? What happened to him?!" Jisung said as he ran in front of the door that he assumed Felix was in.

Minho felt somewhat jealous, he didn't know why, something was wrong with Felix and now was not the time to be getting in his feelings.

"We don't know yet" Jeongin said to Jisung.

"Changbin open this door right now" Bangchan said.

But suddenly a strong scent of pheromones went through the air.

And all the vamps sensed it right away.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Seungmin asked.

"I think Felix turned..." Bangchan said in disbelief.

"What? No..." Jisung said disappointingly.

"Changbin open it now!" Bangchan yelled.

A few seconds later the door was slowly opening and Changbin stood there giving an awkward look.

"I- ummm can explain" Changbin said nervously due to the curious stares and Bangchan's terrifying gaze.

They all entered the room and seen Felix on the bed.

He looked tired and broken and not to mention drained.

"Felix what happened to you?" Jisung said as he ran over to hug him but was quickly snatched back by Changbin.

"What are you doing?" Jisung questioned him.

"Jisung, he's a vamp now so I don't know if he's gonna bite you or something" Changbin explained.

"Why is he a vamp? We said we were gonna wait before we turned our s/o into vampires" Bangchan said.

"I know but...." Changbin trailed off. "But what?" Bangchan questioned.

"I couldn't stop myself... and he wanted it too" Changbin explained.

"There's just way too much going on... we're having a meeting today" Bangchan said.

Suddenly Hyunjin and Minho started looking and acting weirdly.

"Chan... I feel funny" Hyunjin said. "Yea, me too" Minho added.

"It's because of Felix, it's a whole new set of pheromones to get used to so you're most likely gonna be a little sexually attracted to him" Bangchan said.

"Wait what? I don't want Minho finding Felix sexually attractive" Jisung said.

"Yea, and I don't want Hyunjin trying anything with him" Seungmin said with crossed arms.

"Hopefully you don't have to worry about that, I'm not a rookie vampire so I won't have a problem with it, and I'm sure Changbin is gonna be with him at all times" Bangchan said.

"W-When does it start kicking in because...Felix's pheromones are really strong" Hyunjin said in a low tone.

Bangchan looked over at Hyunjin and could tell that the rest of the vamps needed to leave.

It was already affecting them and it was a lot powerful than supposed.

Minho felt his fangs come in, this was very unusual... well not really but at this time it was because he wasn't hungry.

"Minho-ssi? What's wrong? Are you hungry?" Jisung asked.

"Promise you won't be upset?" Minho said with expectation.

"Hmmm... what's wrong?" Jisung repeated.

"This is unusual but... I crave Felix right now... like no joke this is weird to me but it's a really strong urge" Minho said, avoiding any look Jisung planned on giving.

"Oh..." Jisung said blankly. "Don't get upset with him Jisung, it's out of his control, well his, Hyunjin, and Changbin's though I doubt Changbin would mind" Bangchan said.

"This is gonna be a real pain... and I'm highly upset already, why would Felix keep this from me" Jisung said.

"Us, you mean... us" Bangchan corrected.

"I'm still his best friend... I should know first" Jisung said.

"Ummm did you forget? I'm his original best friend and I come first" Jeongin said.

"We're closer!" Jisung exaggerated. "Me and him have been friends since 1st grade, we even dated at one point and he's only known you for 4 months so I highly doubt that" Jeongin said with an eye roll.

"What..." Jisung said in disbelief.

"Hey hey now is not the time for foolishness" Seungmin said. "Agreed" Bangchan added.

"Whatever, me and Felix's relationship is better" Jisung said. "You wish" Jeongin replied.

Right when they were about to go back and forth Felix finally spoke.

"Guys.... I'm hungry and I feel tingly everywhere" Felix said in a weak tone.

"Your body is just getting used to it, we'll be here for you" Changbin said.

"I'll get him some blood and um... I guess you'll fix his tingly problem" Bangchan directed at Changbin.

Changbin nodded slowly and gave a shy/nervous smile.

Jisung was devastated that his HUMAN best friend is now a vampire and didn't even let him know it was gonna happen.

"Felix... why didn't you tell me? Look at you, now you're one of them" Jisung said disappointingly.

"Don't shame him, it's his choice after all" Jeongin said.

"Stay out of this and mind your business" Jisung shot at him.

"No, he's right, now isn't the time to scold or shame him, let's just give him our support and some time alone with Changbin" Hyunjin said.

"You guys are unbelievable today" Jisung said with crossed arms.

"And you're selfish" Jeongin responded. "Can't you keep your mouth shut?" Jisung said.

"Alright, you two need to leave for right now" Bangchan said as he pushed them both towards the door.

"Babe he started it, if he was such a bestie like he claims then he'd agree with what I said" Jeongin said.

"I would never be your bestie nor would I agree with you" Jisung said with an eye roll.

"Not me you idiot! I mean Felix and two I wouldn't be your bestie either! I don't even like you, never have and never will" Jeongin said as he made his way out the door.

"Innie! Wait come back" Bangchan yelled as he followed behind him.

"Oh... alright I guess I'll be getting the blood for Felix" Changbin said.

"Do you need any help from us? Well for right now?" Seungmin asked.

"No, I think I got it under control, he isn't as aggressive as I thought" Changbin said.

"Alright, me and Jinnie will be out of your way" Seungmin said as he motioned for Hyunjin to walk out with him.

Before leaving they bowed at the others and they both gave concerned looks to Jisung before walking out.

Jisung let out a sigh, not out of sadness but more out of defeat or annoyance.

"Really Felix?" Jisung questioned lowly. "Jisung I'll explain to you later, I promise" Felix said.

"Everyone says that... I'll leave you two alone" Jisung said as he walked into the hallway.

Minho could tell the atmosphere was unusual so he apologized for Jisung's behavior in advance before leaving the room.

He was actually really surprised with how stubborn and unmindful Jisung was being.

Jisung made his way to his room and threw himself on the bed.

He was so annoyed and baffled with everything, and now he was upset because he replayed the words Jeongin said in his mind not only that but Felix was attracting everyone and all their attention.

Minho walked in and shut the door behind him. "Sung, you know you were wrong back there, you should think about how Felix feels" Minho said.

"Oh god, not you too" Jisung said as he sat up from his position.

"I'm not against you, no one is but I just think maybe you were a little self centered" Minho said.

Jisung didn't know why but he could already tell tears were coming, he didn't know how to feel about anything.

"I didn't mean to seem like that, I'm just disappointed that he did that and now you're gonna spend more time with him" Jisung said as tears continued to fall.

"Woah woah woah, don't jump ahead of things, I'm still gonna spend time with you, I just need Felix's pheromones to go away or it's gonna be difficult" Minho admitted.

"Are they affecting you now?" Jisung asked. "Sadly, yes but it's not too bad" Minho assured.

"What does it feel like?" Jisung questioned, he wanted to distract himself from thinking fake scenerios.

"Hmmm, like being drunk off arousal but it's a really strong feeling" Minho said.

"Uh huh.... Hopefully it's not towards Felix" Jisung said lowly with a pout.

"Anywayyyy, don't worry about anything negative, I'll always be into you" Minho said as he placed a few pats on his head.

"Promise?" Jisung said. Minho just simply nodded his head and looked away.

Suddenly Bangchan entered the room, "Okay, looks like we're having a meeting tomorrow since... Changbin is dealing with Felix right now so it's best to leave him alone with Changbin for the rest of the day and we'll be back tomorrow and that includes you Minho" Bangchan said.

"What? Why!" Minho asked. "It's not good to stay in a place with high pheromones so go home" Bangchan said.

"But- I'm gonna be here with Jisung not Felix" Minho said. "And who's house is this? Minho I'm not gonna tell you again just go home and come back in the morning for the meeting please and thank you" Bangchan said as he closed the door.

"Now I'm gonna be alone and listening to Changbin and Felix all night" Jisung said with an eye roll.

"Sorry about that, I'm gonna see you in the morning" Minho said as he kissed Jisung's lips.

Minho pulled away and Jisung pouted. "One moreeee~" Jisung whined.

"Sung, I have to go" Minho said, but he eventually kissed him again.

Jisung was trying to make sure he didn't pull away but unfortunately he needed to breathe so the kiss had to end.

"Okay, now I'm leaving for real this time" Minho said as he walked away from the bed.

"You don't have to..." Jisung said in suggestive remark.

"Oh really?" Minho said back. "Yes really" Jisung replied.

Jisung walked up to him and placed his hands on his chest.

"You can stay here with me and we can do anything you want to do" Jisung said as he looked up at Minho innocently.

"Jisung you're really tempting and I would do a lot of things to you right now but Chan is an advanced vampire he'd probably teleport here and snatch me away at any second if I don't get home" Minho said giving Jisung an apologetic response.

Jisung frowned, "Okay I understand, you can leave Minho" he said as he kissed his cheek.

Minho smiled and walked out of the room, a few seconds passed by and he walked back in.

"Oh, don't mind me umm I think it's best if I leave out of your window because well... it's hella pheromones in the hallway" Minho said as he walked towards the window.

Jisung laughed at his tone of voice and waited until he left before doing anything else.

He closed the window once Minho left and he headed for the shower so that he could quickly wash himself before going to sleep.

After cleaning he picked his pajamas and laid down in his bed and tried to sleep as best as he could.

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.3K 48
One drunken night and a broken heart led to something unexpected. Includes: โ€ข fluff โ€ข smut โ€ข angst fandom: stray kids ship: Han Jisung x Lee Minho (M...
78.3K 4.5K 38
๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ '๐…๐ข๐ฑ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ' ยป ๐š‹๐šก๐š‹ ยป ๐š–๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š ยป ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ยป ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ยป ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—...
509K 24.9K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
187K 9.1K 32
#MINSUNG. | ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜บ.