CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

Galing kay RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... Higit pa

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

gremorys "cursed" hatred

6.4K 38 11
Galing kay RUINEDDRAGONARMY

Here we are with issei kai and raynare in the underworld after yesterdays events and they all go to see grayfia and Sirzechs about rias and peace for raynare.

Flashback of the night

I.. I .. Might be half dragon? Kai stated in shock but with as tears then ran down hus face which issei noticed.
Now i know why i was treated so wrong by everyone after all a hyprid devil is always hunted by his sin of life. Kai said as he then began to sob as his fist let out dragon aura like blue fire similar to his red devil fire. But then issei put a hand on his shoulder bringing him into a hug.

Listen kai your not a freak or sin. You are a warrior a true life after all you have life of the original destruction and a dragon king but you also have hope. Issei then smiles as kai breaks the hug to look at him. After all akeno and gasper aren't pure devils gasper his a vampire and akeno a fallen hell koneko his a neko which she hid due to her sister being a S class stray. Issei said comforting the boy proving not all hyprids are sin they are hope.

Sensei can i go to kuoh with you and raynare after we talk to Sirzechs? Kai said as fire glowed in his eyes and the blue flane turned into gloves to confort him with timats choas crest on them as kai smiled knowing part of the truth.

Sure thing aftet all i don't listen to gremory anymore they better listen me issei said with a sadistic smile which made kai,driag,and great red feel cold.
Well get some sleep and we'll have a long day a head kai. He said giving kai a thumbs up as he left.

Flash back end

Kai was walking by Ryanare with a smile as the gloves were on his hands and raynare noticed his mood was better than yesterday.

Hey kai what's up? She asked hapoy to see him better.
Nothing Rayanare o-nechan just happy i guess. Kai said making raynare hit him on the head which made guy yell out " hey what was that for".
Well sorry but i couldn't hit you yesterday since you were knocked out you made alot of damage. Raynare said with a smile glad she wad viewed as kai's big sister as they both ran up to issei but we see they are at the front door of Sirzechs official meeting home and as they were almost there issei stopped with tense fury and he held his and back so raynare and kai would stay still.

Stay back you guys i sense something bad. Issei said and as he did a blue sphere of energy hit him head on which shocked the both and made them go into a battle stance.

Well hyoudou surprised your here. Said a man with silver hair blue eyes and a black jacket and green shirt with jeans but on his back were white and blue wings.

Vali i thought after leaving the bitch i would be good what do you want. Issei said as the smoke cleared and he summoned the boosted gear.

The man now known as vali started to speak. Well i was going to destroy some of the city but this will do after all me and albion can sense you anywhere now are fight come on. Vali said as his wing glowed and spoke.
Vali don't he is different than before he seems stronger now you will need full power his base feels like balance breaker or more but he is hiding something driag what did you do. The vanishing dragon albion spoke from the gear.

Ha nothing you foolish white flag he grew from sorrow and choose one thing pure hope from the nightmare he was in and now he is far stronger than you will ever be. Driag says with pride as issei smirks and just turns to vali flipping him off.

So white flag where's the cat your not worth fighting and im here on business with her and Sirzechs. Issei says has vali gets pissed and a black shadow goes behind issei and attacks but kai stops it as we see it was Kuroka using a shadow and as soon as kai saw kuroka he backs up with his face going red to kurokas amusement.

Meow i want to know this hold up dragons and you too cutie she ssys to kai making him stutter and go in his HAKAI KAEN ORO form off and on with a red face and he relized one thing... His dragon eye/right eye gives him better sight and he saw kurokas upper pillows. (Sorry my fellow dragon i have to do this lol)

Vali entered his balance breaker as soon as kuroka was done talking fueled with rage. Sorry Kuroda but this is my fight and hyoudou will die today. Vali yelled as he let out his power.
Whatever you say forgotten mistake of lucifer after all your no rival unless you prove it. Issei said making everyone shocked by his words as his dragon pride let out his will to fight.

As vali rushes at issei ready to fight issei takes it head on not using the balance breaker and only using the boosted gear if need be.

Vali and issei clash in the city and sky while vali and issei lands even blows at each other issei still doesn't use his balance breaker or boost.

DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE!

RANG OUT AS ISSEU FELT DRAINED AND HE BOOSTED A FEW TIMES TO KEEP UP EVEN RUSHING AT VALI WITH POWER IN HIS RIGHT ARM.

What are you doing HYOUDOU fight me as and equal or do you want the gremory to die!! As vali said this issei fought less but had a smile on his face.

Vali i no longer care rias gremory but however if you want me to fight as equal i am already. My power now no longer need balance breaker for you. He said with a sadistic smile once again which showed his evil dragon part but the  vali had an idea.
Well if we're equals then show me your power or that fallen will die or maye the blonde and others of her peerage. Vali said whilr building a massive energy blast of dragon and lucifor however he made one mistake making issei mad.

As issei heard those words he was surrounded by red black and emerald aura as he roared like a dragon as his yuma soul gear appeared as the voice of draig and red rang out. Host of Albion you made this mistake be lucky too live through it!!!BOOOSTX10 from them both(so 20)
As issei built up dragon energy and his negative power used fallen energy from the yuna gear as well as dragon. He lifted his left hand in the air as both powers merged a cyclone of red emerald violet and silver and black glowed through out hell as issei roared.

YOU WANT MY BESR VALI HERE THE POWER OF A DRAGON GOD OF DOMINATION AND A NEGATIVE SOUL OF EVIL DRAGON AND FALLEN ANGEL WHO BROKE FREE FROM CRIMSON CHAINS AND RISED UP TO CREEP BEHIND HIS FOE MAKING THEM FEEL FEAR AS I NOW RISE FROM BEHIND THE NIGHTMARE AND ROAR WITH MY BLADE.

DRAGONS FURY!!! ISSEI YELLED AS HIS ARMS REACHED THE FOURTH LIBERATION OF BOTH GEARS BUT THE SOUL ONLY TO MAKE HIS BLADE.

Issei held in his arm has driag boosted ths power into it and he rushed vali who shocked at power before lucifor could launch his blast issei sliced it too nothing and he used his dragon wings with red and black with emerald spikes(sorry for not telling you about his wings before)
To slice vali out of the balance breaker anf knock him out.
As issei calmed himself he heard clapping and turned to see Azalel and Sirzechs looking at issei.

Issei I've been looking for you would mind if we talk about my sister. Sirzechs said with a sad tone as issei then cheered him up.
Zechs it's not youd fault and i will talk but we need to talk about kuroka because i have proof that she is clear of all charges and i would like to have a chess set if you don't mind.

Both Azazel and Sirzechs were shocked by this issei changed so much in two days and asked for this clearly he grew up.

Azazel.
Yeah issei?
QUITE DROOLING OVER MY NEW GEAR AND SWORD. Issei yelled liking his treasures and now feeling creeped by Azazel who composed himself as issei put his energy/solid blade away.

Back in kuoh with rias gremory!!!

Rias was furious about issei leaving hee team and she felt like she was torn between anger and small love towards him and there forced marriage.

As rias was destroying orc building she only thought of the past.

"I don't care what name is i think your great"

"No one's hearting these lady's"
"S.ss sorry i failed"
"Damn it i don't care you made rias cry and trying make her marry you when she obviously hates thats something i can't stand"

Ahhhh!! Rias yelled out in tears as she now knows she didn't hate issei she was jealous that they weren't together.

Damn it it's all raynares fault yeah she made issei like this and I'll kill her to get him back. As rias stated her rage she felt her arm change she had a balance breaker arm similar issei with that she had a plan to force him to be hers once again by a fight. As she thought this gasper who heard it all left a note and left with no goodbye to his previous "hero" whe  he knew she was a fake.

Dear anyone who reads this
Am gasper am leaving the house of gremory for now too visit Sirzechs asap and train too make issei proud and no longer be a toy for gremory but be a man for my brother and my love who i save one day.

With thay gasper used a circle and left and he was right nwxt grayfia by chance in hell but as grayfia took him to Sirzechs and gasper told her everything they both ran into someone special.

Sorry gasper but Sirzechs should be.. Wait is that? Grayfia said as they looked up and saw issei and sirzechs near the meeting home as gasper saw him ge ran and yelled. ISSEI
Issie turned to see gasper and the brothers hugged to issei's shock and he then broke the hug.

Gasper why are you here?
Simple to be strong and a man due to gremorys new power. Gasper spoke with rage.
What new power sirzechs asked gasper confused.
A copy of issei's balance breaker.

All:!!!!(shocked obviously)

This will be gaspers new look after growing out of gremory and training also thats all for now my drago  army

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

560K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
17K 406 18
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
389K 5K 76
Inspired by my evil dragon storyline from Tales of the dark Universe as well as Issei Dxd, the story takes place after the evil dragon war, Issei fin...
19.8K 344 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...