EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

By 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... More

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Way to Wonderland Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Dragon Games Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Epic Winter Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
The End

Chapter: Finale

1.3K 23 0
By 21FishBitStar12

The snow sisters coughed up the magic dust as they awoke.

"Crystal!"

"Snowflake!"

They rushed towards each other and hugged and they looked towards the broken spinning wheel as it kept gushing out magic. Crystal picked up the broken piece and together the two fought against the magic rush and sealed it back in.

"Everyone, please. It's time to wake up!" Snowflake exclaimed as she used her magic to create a cool breeze that washed over them and got rid of the dust that remained.

Everyone woke up as the effects wore off.

"We know where the rose of winter is!" Crystal said.

*****

Cursed with kindness, blindness and trapped in enchanted sleep.  The troubled snow king's bad dreams were coming true.

As the Snow King clutches his magical staff, his nightmare is in the air. Literally.

As Northwind tried to grab the staff out of the Snow King's hands, his nightmares fell through the clouds above and giant hails rained down striking ever after high and a storm.

The girls and Daring walked out of the castle to find a snow tornado coming towards them.

"We're doomed! Is this the end?" Ashlynn asked.

"This is news! My chance to be a real field reporter, right in the action. Hello Ever After, this is blondie locks reporting live! You've probably noticed we're facing some very twisted weather." Blondie said as she turned on her mirror pad.

"We have to get to the top of the world fast and we need to do it now. We have an idea, but I'm gonna need you guys to trust us!" Snowflake said.

"Everyone get on the Sleigh!" Crystal said and they all climbed on. "Daring, we need a push." She said.

"Won't we get swept up by the tornado as we try sledding out now?" He asked.

"We're counting on it, hurry Daring!" Snowflake said.

"Everybody hang on!" Crystal warned and Snowflake raised her arms up and nodded towards her sister.

"Now Daring! Now!" Crystal exclaimed and Daring dug his claws into the ground and pushed.

The slid down the stairs and towards the tornado.

"Hang on everybody!" Snowflake exclaimed and as soon as they took off she covered all of them in a giant snow crystal ball as they were sucked into the tornado.

"This is harder than I thought." She groaned as she tried to keep the ball together as they were going up. Inside they were safe from the harsh winds and cold gusts of snow.

"Hang on Snowflake, we haven't faced our biggest challenge yet, it's to storm the castle!" Crystal said, encouraging her sister to push through until they got all the way to the top.

****

The relentless destruction of the blizzard, brought its frostbitten fury to the farthest reaches of the land of fairytales.

Even in his slumber. The dreams of the winter king were controlling the wicked winter weather.

Weather that threatens to bury the world of ever after, forever after.

The students of Ever After. Were forced to take shelter, their only hope lay in the hands of the Princesses of Snow, Crystal and snowflake winter with their friends struggling to the top of the world.

*****

"Hang on, we're almost there!" Snowflake exclaimed.

"Yeah, not much longer. Til I'm sick!" Faybelle exclaimed.

The girls yelled as they spun around the tornado going all the way to the top. They popped out of the clouds and into the snowy hills and they crashed as Snowflakes ball disappeared around them.

"Is everybody okay?" Crystal asked.

"Oh don't worry everyone. I'm fine." Daring said as he shook himself out of a pile of snow

"The girls got up and climbed towards the top of the hill to see the castle.

"The winter palace!" Crystal said.

"Our home." Snowflake said as the both smiled.

"Now all we have to do. Is get there." Daring said.

"The stop Jackie Frost and her brother Northwind." Rosabella said. 

"And find the rose of winter!" Ashylnn said. 

"Create a magical aroma bouquet." Duchess said.

"Remove the curse from your parents." Briar said.

"And save the world from eternal winter." Crystal said.

"That is everything right?" Snowflake giggled.

"So what are we waiting for?" Princess smiled.

"How about a ride, you'll never get to the palace on that." Faybelle pointed out and she brought their attention to the broken down sleigh.

"Yes we will. We have to--aah!" Crystal yelped.

"Are you okay?!" Snowflake gasped and they looked down to see she slipped on a piece of wood.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Crystal asked.

"Oh I am definitely thinking what you're thinking." Snowflake said.

"We've got a powerful idea." They smirked.

*****

Meanwhile Northwind continued to tug at the staff until  he saw a vision of the girls inside.

"Uh…Jackie? Remember how you said the Snow sisters would sleep for a hundred years and we would never see them again?" He asked.

"Yes Northwind!" She frowned.

"Well, a hundred years goes by really fast. They're here at the top of the world." He said and Jackie shoved him aside making him yelp as she took a closer look.

"I didn't think they had it in them. They're still overprivileged princesses, they can't actually do anything. You know why? Because we got the palace and who has the power? We've got the power! We won! I rule! And if those pampered princesses can actually make it to the palace we'll deal with her then." She glared.

"What exactly will we rule if the world gets destroyed by winter?" He asked and she growled in annoyance. "Oh but you're so smart, I guess you got it all figured out." He smiled.

****

"Cross country skis." The sisters said.

"Powerful plan princesses, we'll fly across the snow." Rosabella smiled

"Nice idea but keep your skis. I'll just fly." Faybelle said.

"Can someone please help me with this knot? I promise I almost have it." Crystal smiled.

"Oh you." Snowflake smiled as she fluttered over and pinched her sister's cheek.

"Hey!" Crystal giggled as she swatted her sister's hand away and Snowflake got to work to help her sister. 

"Hey Snowflake." Crystal called.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Thank you…for sticking by me the entire time. And for believing even when I didn't…and I'm sorry about our argument earlier today I should've trusted you more that Jackie." Crystal said.

"Apology accepted and besides sister argue every now and then, what's important is how we decided to make up. And I love you very very much." Snowflake said as she finished tying the lace and helped her sister up.

"I love you too." Crystal said and the hugged.

Duchess watched them from the side and her eyes drifted towards Princess who was making sure that she had everything ready. She felt absolutely guilty about everything, but she didn't know what to do to make up for everything.

Princess noticed the sullen look on Duchess's face and wanted to approach her but she didn't know how to she's torn, after all she was close to dying not too long ago. But, their sisters so they can't hate each other forever right?

"Why do relationships have to be so complicated?" She muttered as they all began to make their way to the castle.

*****

Meanwhile Northwinds finally got the staff and he threw it towards Jackie.

"Oh yeah! I am awesome!" She sang.

"Nothing can stop us now!" Northwind said but he yelped when he was suddenly grabbed by the Snow King who used him as a back scratcher and fell on top of him as he lost his balance.

"At last. The power of winter!" Jackie exclaimed.

"Well you better use it quick to turn off the wicked winter down below. Cuz if the world is buried who do we get to boss around?" Northwind said.

"Blizzard begone!" Jackie yelled but the staff was out of her control and she fell. The staff blasted the snow outside and the clouds below only made the storm worse.

"Whoa, you just like, doubled it. Snowflakes the size of houses! That was your plan, right? I'm confused." Northwind asked as they overlooked the balcony.

"Yeah! Of course, I meant to do that." She laughed sheepishly and she pressed some buttons on the staff.

"You are so smart! This plan is so tricky I can't tell how it'll ever work at all!" Northwind said.

"Let me adjust a few settings and–"

She lost control again and create an ice block that almost crushed Northwind. 

"Whoa, you are getting pretty good with that, except the part where you blasted the wrong way and almost totalled me." He said.

"Yeah, just uh, testing the range!" She smiled and shoved him out of the way. "By the time those two sisters get up to the gates. I'll be ready." She smirked.

****

The heroes of the tale continued to travel towards the winter palace. But, it was a long way there and Faybelle was acting weird over a call about unicorns.

"I didn't know you liked unicorns." Ashlynn said.

"Oh you know me, Faybelle Thorne, I am so full of surprises." She smirked.

Along the way Snowflake fell over her skate and she yelped getting their attention.

"Sorry, guys go on ahead, I'll be right there." She said as she tried tugging at her skate that was wedged in the snow.

"Snowflake, I-I could carry you." Daring offered.

"Wow, thank you Daring. And it looks like your just about there in caring for others." She giggled and she yelped in surprise as she sat on his shoulder.

"Why no, I was thinking that you might enjoy hearing stories about my greatest exploits." He said.

"Well, aren't you the charmer?" She giggled and they were getting close the castle as they could see the gates.

"The Princesses return, well we have a little welcome planned for them." Jackie said and almost fell over the balcony if Northwind hadn't caught the other end of the staff.

As the heroes made their way over the bridge, Jackie aimed to fire an icy blast but instead it let out a little fart of failure.

"Welcome them with a "pprtt!" Stop!" He laughed as he fell to the floor but instead of getting angry she smirked.

"No, Northwind. You are the welcoming committee." She said which not only confused him, but got him to stop laughing.

"Go down to the main hall and stop them. I will be sitting on the throne. Someone has to." She smiled.

"Cool, all part of the plan. Wait, how do I stop them?" He asked.

"You are a shapeshifter, use your power!" She groaned.

"By myself, I'm afraid. There's a lot of them and they have a beast." He whimpered.

"And you have the power of ice." She smirked and gave Northwind a power up with the staff.

"Awesome!"

"Show those Princesses what epic power looks like!" Jackie exclaimed as Northwind walked inside the castle.

****

"Great work Daring." Snowflake praised as he managed to get the door open.

"Now let's get to the throne room and find that rose of winter but watch out for–"

"Me!" Northwind exclaimed as he swooped down from above. "That's right, turn back by order of the new Queen of winter, my sister Jackie." He said proudly as everyone else glared.

"Okay, I got this, don't worry. You and what army?!" Daring exclaimed before he laughed but Northwind was glowing as he began to transform into an ice giant.

"Daring, an ice giant!" Snowflake exclaimed with warning as Northwind completed his transformation.

"Run!" Rosabella yelled but Daring was too late as he got captured.

"Behold, the power of winter!" Northwind exclaimed.

"Northwind, we only want to save our parents, so please put him down!" Snowflake exclaimed.

"My sister says that you just give orders. Pampered princesses." He mocked as he laughed.

"Pampered?!" Snowflake exclaimed and Northwind got hit with  a snowball.

"The Princess said put him down, that wasn't an order but call it a strong suggestion. And it looks like you're just about to find out." Rosabella smirked.

"I'll show you a pampered Princess!" Snowflake said as she was enveloped in her own power as she created multiple snowballs.

"Uh-oh." Northwind said.

Snowflake thrust her hands forward launching her snowballs towards Northwind who could only protect himself.

"Hey Northwind, how about some frozen fireworks with those snow cones." Crystal said as she joined in the fight.

Daring managed to get free as he landed.

"Split up, he can't get us all." Crystal said and all of them scattered.

"Get behind the pillars!" Snowflake said.

"Phi, Phy, Phy, Phum, hehe always wanted to say that." Northwind smirked.

"What a story, will Crystal and Snowflake Winter get to the throne room and find the rose of winter. Will they get their destiny back on track from the villainous Jackie Frost will--aargh!"

The viewers back at Ever After gasped as a large icy hand appeared trying to get whomever was hiding behind it.

"My friends." Crystal gasped. "Hey Northwind over here!" She yelled as she waved her arms around getting his attention.

"No over here!" Snowflake yelled as she flew over.

"We're the ones you want!" Crystal yelled and Snowflake dove down and Crystal jumped allowing the girls to grab hold of each other as they escaped from Northwinds capture.

"Daring, we have to do something, let's go." Rosabella said as she walked up to Northwind.

"That's far enough." She demanded and Northwinds roared.

"Wow, those just might be the largest feet I have ever seen." Daring said as he came in.

"Cool, huh? Actually it's my first time becoming an ice giant." Northwind talked.

"Come on, let's go!" Blondie exclaimed and the rest of the group ran behind Northwind.

They stopped and they all looked back towards Rosabella and Daring.

"Crystal, Snowflake, run get up to the throne room." Rosabella stressed within a whisper.

"Okay come on guys, let's go." Crystal said and they all ran up to the doors.

"Don't worry, he's gonna be okay." Princess said as she grabbed hold of Snowflake's hand.

"Okay." She said as she followed the others.

"Hey! I'm not that dumb!" Northwind exclaimed and stomped his foot causing the door to the throne room to be blocked but a blue penguin came out of hiding to help them to get to a secret tunnel.

"Hey!" Northwind exclaimed as they got away.

*****

"Thank you so much for your help." Snowflake said as she hugged the penguin who helped them through.

"You're a lifesaver." Crystal smiled and they made their way to the throne room.

"Mom, Dad!" The sisters exclaimed.

"Jackie Frost, you better not have hurt them!" Crystal said.

"They're fine. And I'll do whatever I want, I'm the boss around here. Not you or you, neither of you." She said.

"That is not your place, you have no idea of the power you hold and you stole that power which you have no right to control." Snowflake said. 

"Bohoho." Jackie rolled her eyes.

"Listen to me Jackie please, the staff of winter is too dangerous especially by the untrained hand. The people of Ever After are suffering because they're being buried by this wicked winter. My sister and I know how to use it." Snowflake said.

"You don't know anything, you can't do anything, neither of you deserve power, you just considered winter your playground fun, fun, fun and some of us are doing all the work." Jackie said.

"Yes, winter should be fun, and yes it is work to prepare a good winter but we should be working together, each one doing our best." Crystal said.

"You the next queen and Snow Fairy of winter ha!" Jackie laughed.

"This may seem like a joke to you, but we care a lot about the creatures of winter, because we've struggled, we've argued while looking for a cure for our parents and my destiny may be up in the air but I know what I cherish most and that is my home, our winter." Snowflake said as the two sisters held hands.

"We've climbed ice walls, we've crossed the world, we risked everything to get back what we had once upon a time. I understand what a great responsibility this is and I am ready, not to rule but to serve, with my sister right by my side as a fellow Queen of Winter." Crystal said and Snowflake gasped.

"B-But being Snow queen is your destiny." Snowflake said.

"Oh I know, but it's because of you that I learned to believe in my own strength and my own abilities and I've watched you through our adventure, you may be younger but you're the wisest, most caring and most brave person I know and I would be a fool if I did not have you and all of winter by my side." Crystal said and Snowflake smiled.

"There's nothing more that I want in the world than to make winter fun for everyone and to use our powers together to make winter better and that includes you Jackie, your brother and our parents everyone." Snowflake said.

"You wanna use the immense power of winter to help others. Girls, I always thought you were a bit weird." Jackie smirked.

"Jackie, please give us the staff, let us heal winter for everyone." Crystal said.

"Jackies's totally gonna blast freeze them both." Faybelle said.

"Leave them alone, and just trust that they got this Faybelle." Duchess rolled her eyes.

"Jackie it's not too late to do the right thing, give us the staff, give us the rose of winter, you don't have the power to control it you'll only get yourself and the people you care about hurt." Snowflake said.

"Pretty words from an equally useless princess." Jackie said.

"A stolen destiny won't give you a happily ever after. Join us." Crystal said.

"What if I do. I won't but why should I?" Jackie asked.

"You know I have no powers, my dad took them away. I stand before you, humbly to ask you to turn back, join us and heal the world." Crystal said.

"Well I'm gonna take it!" Faybelle exclaimed as she swooped in and took the winter rose.

"Faybelle no!" Snowflake exclaimed.

"I knew it was a trick!" Jackie yelled and pointed the staff towards.

"Jackie no!" Crystal denied and tried to stop her but Jackie shot at Faybelle, trapping her in a block of ice.

"You guys think you're a big deal? Well I can be a big deal too!" Jackie exclaimed and hit the staff against the ground, turning herself into an ice giant. "Now it's time to end this story starting with your parents." She said.

"No!" Crystal yelled but she tripped as her laces came undone.

"Crystal!" Snowflake exclaimed as she held her sister to sit up. Jackie laughed as she got ready to destroy them as the snow pixies appeared. 

"You wanna join them? Then you share their fate!" She said as the staff glowed brighter.

"I won't let you!" Snowflake exclaimed and her eyes glowed a deep, sparking blue.

"Oh no you don't!" Jackie exclaimed and fired and Snowflake raised her hands firing her own blast as they collided. 

"I am not gonna let you hurt…my family!" Snowflake exclaimed as she overpowered the staff's magic.

"What?!" Jackie gasped and she was hit causing her to stumble.

Joining into the fight after getting her wand from the snow pixies, Crystal shot a snowy blast that disoriented Jackie giving the time to run away. Jackie soon removed the spell of snow that harassed her face and found the two sister standing beside each other. 

"You wanna play, let's play." Crystal said and made her way to tie her laces.

"Play? Ha! Come back when you know how to tie your own--oh." 

"Haven't you learned that it's a mistake to underestimate us." Snowflake sassed and the two sisters high fived.

"I've learned a whole lot on this adventure…still got your skills sis?" Crystal asked as she turned her wand into a hockey stick.

"Oh yeah." Snowflake grinned and the struck their sticks to the ground and created a hockey rink and Jackie tried to get them.

"Race you." Snowflake giggled and the two dodged Jackie's attack.

They joined hands and spun around joyfully as they avoided another blast that followed them. They split apart as Jackie tried to stomp on them.

"Crystal and Snowflake Winter are on fire!" Blondie said and everyone cheered in the stands.

As Snowflake skated,  she created ice pucks and stood by them with Crystal.

"Hey Jackie." Crystal called and the two hit a puck and Jackie hit behind her arm from the attack but she gasped as more came her way.

Crystal and Snowflake built ice ramps with their magic taking them right to the top. Jackie tried to crush them but she destroyed the ramps instead but it did not matter as the girls grabbed the staff out of her hands.

"No!"

Jackie lost all her power akd shrunk down to her usual size. 

"Not fair." She whined as she fell down an ice slide and landed in the net.

"Goal!" Blondie yelled and everybody at home and the crowd of penguins cheered.

The spell on Faybelle faded and she was released from the ice. Snowflake raised her hand and put Jackie in cuffs.

"You'll stay there until you learn to chillax." She smirked and everyone came around to congratulate them and then Daring walked in with Rosabella holding a snow mouse called Northwind who laughed.

"Hi Jackie." He said as he transformed back into a pair of handcuffs of his own. "Is this part of the plan too? You are so clever!" He beamed but she groaned.

"We can finally cure the kindness blindness." Ashylnn smiled as they all came with their roses.

The roses flew into the air to join together to become one fabulous bouquet of roses but before the sisters could get them, Faybelle grabbed them.

"Faybelle!" They gasped.

"Sorry gang, I need this more than you." She shrugged.

"Those are to save our parents!" Crystal said.

"And all of ever after!" Snowflake exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh Faybelle." Princess groaned.

"What trouble have you gotten yourself into now?" Rosabelle asked.

"I need these roses to save me from a fate worse than death. Hard work." Faybelle whined.

"Think of someone else for once. This affects ever after all of us." Daring said.

"Yeah, well that would be a you problem, not me problem." She scoffed and flew off.

"No!" Snowflake yelled.

"Buh-Bye!" She said.

"How do we cure your parents now?" Duchess asked.

"What do we do now?" Briar asked.

"Penguins prepare the royal sleigh,  we are going to follow that fairy." Crystal said.

*****

Faybelle made it to her locker where the fairy mob waited for her inside her locker.

"This colour lip gloss is not really working for ya."

"Give tha, and get out of my stuff!" She whined. "I got the roses of the seasons like I promised old magic in exchange, for my freedom." She sighed.

"And how do we know it's the real deal?"

But just then the royal sleigh of winter appeared.

"Faybelle, we need those roses to save our parents." Snowflake said as she walked sternly towards her.

"Yeah, I'm thinking that this is legit."

"I need them to save myself. I signed a deal to the mob fairies to take my chores. My detention duty to clean up the school and I didn't read the fine print and now I owe them 200 years of service unless I give them these.I'm sorry." She cried and the sisters couldn't bring themselves to be angry anymore.

"Oh Faybelle." Crystal said.

"Boohoo. Either we get the roses or we get the 200 years of service. What's it gonna be?"

"I understand, you felt that you didn't have a choice." Snowflake said.

"But I do." Daring said.

"Daring?" Snowflake questioned and he took her hands in her paw and gave her a smile before walking forward to the mob.

"Faybelle, I choose to take your place."

"What?"

"I'll take on your debt to the dark fairies. You'll be free if you give the roses of the seasons back to the sisters." He said.

"You'd do that, for me?" She asked.

"If the fairy mob would let me." He said.

"Makes no difference just doing the work, no sweat of our wings." The mob fairy said and made a quil to sign appear and Faybelle hugged Daring and he signed the papers

"Congratulations."

The contract exploded, which surprised everyone.

"It's in the small print. If someone offers and  of their own free will to take on the work, this contract is void."

"You're off the hook."

"Nice job kid we don't see enough of that these days. Okay, Fairy mob out!"

And the three fairies struck a cute pose each before they disappeared in a rainbow.

"Now that that's over we can finally go ba--ack!"

Daring started glowing and he fell on his knee as he coughed. Snowflake came to his side as he turned back into a person.

"Daring, you're a person again!" She exclaimed as she hugged him. "And you are good looking!" She said honestly, surprised.

"Wait, what happened?" He asked.

"My guess you started acting like a real prince." Rosabella smiled.

Daring got up and took Snowflake's hand to help her up and she enveloped him in another hug of which her gladly returned.

And so, Daring Charming learned at last with a little help from Snowflake Winter Rosabella Beauty, the powerful magic that comes with thinking of others before self.

And the quest to save the King and Queen ended when the roses of the seasons were combined into a healing bouquet.

The group returned to the top of the world and the sisters raised the bouquet and it's magic worked it's wonder as it healed their parents from their curses.

Destroying at last the particles of the Evil Queen and Dark Wizard's mirror that poisoned them with kindness blindness.

"It's like we were in a bad dream." Snow King said.

"But now–"

"But now it's over." The sisters said and they came together for a group hug.

"Dad, we need you to stop this storm." Snowflake said as the Snow King took his staff.

"I've done quite enough already. Crystal and darling little Snowflake, you've both proven that you are ready to rule and become the true fairy of ice and snow. You always have been. I was just too snow blind to see it." He said and used his power to split the staff into two versions of itself and big enough that the two could wield within their hands.

****

"This just in ever after. Prepare yourself for a change in the weather." Blondie announced as the two sisters walked towards the balcony.

"Are you ready?" Crystal asked.

"As I'll happily ever be." Snowflake said and they raised their staffs to the sky and let our their magic to release the spell of those who've suffered and are free ever after from the wicked winter.

Crystal and Snowflake tried to return the staffs of winter, but their parents decided that it was time for a long overdue tropical vacation and left the sisters to rule as the Princesses of Winter.

And what of Jackie Frost and Northwind?

Well as punishment for their trouble making they have to shovel the driveway.

"Is this part of the plan?" Northwind asked.

"Yeah, Northwind. Everything we did so we could get to do this. Fun, fun, fun." Jackie deflated.

****

"We declare this a day of celebration!"

"A day of fun! A–"

"Snow day!" Everyone yelled interrupting the two sisters and Daring took Snowflakes hand and they ran off together.

"We were going to say an epic winter." Crystal said as she shot snowy fireworks into the air.

Everyone was having fun and Princess was skating with Roberth when Duchess came towards them making them stop to look at her.

"Princess I wanted say I'm really sorry. And I know it will take time for you to forgive me and I'm willing to take as long as I have to to earn it." She said and she yelped when she was enveloped in a hug.

"I think we have a lot to talk about and we're way past clearing the air between us." Princess smiled.

"Yeah." Duchess smiled.

"Come on you guys you're gonna miss out on all the fun!" Snowflake yelled as she waved them over.

"Well, what are we waiting for?!" Roberth asked and the girls giggled as the skated over towards their friends.

*****

And now dear friends we end this tale of magic, adventure and romance.

For when one faces the end it is only the start for a new beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 5 10
One fire wil change her life, bringing her grief, an unknown curse, and her dreamt-of one true love.
10.6K 335 20
20 years after the evil queen's curse was broken, the residents of Storybrooke are back in the enchanted forest, with children of their own... There...
17.3K 324 18
What if Emma Was Maleficent's Daughter and Lily's Sister and What if The Charmings were evil. Emma owns a bar/tattoo parlor and acts as a bounty hunt...
3.9K 362 51
First star to the right, straight on till dawns light. In a magical world filled with stars, magic, unicorns, and dragons there are three sisters Lil...