For a cold hearted gang leade...

By manixoxo

Alison Parker, a Rich girl living in California has been cursed with the archtype of being a "daddy's girl"... More

For a cold hearted gang leader you sure know how to steam things up.
intervention of Hades
Not so nice after all
some alley action
hercules, you're a jerk!
Do you reckon your chest is edible??
In my defense, they weren't suppose to be there.
Some anticipated sizzle
oh it's just you..
The God of fire
Clearly conniving
Stop haunting me!
You've just got served biatch!
Nice garden.. if u knw wht I mean **wink wink**
Si, I am senor Casanova ;)

some commotion in the parking lot

33.6K 364 23
By manixoxo

 Needless to say I was in an awkward situation when it came to sleeping over at Maria’s house. Antonio was absolutely indifferent to my presence whenever I was around, which was a relief because I wouldn’t want to have to confront him about that evening which still made me feel jittery every time I thought about it.

I had spent my whole life coping with cold and detached people and there was no way this jerk could make me falter in my composure. He wanted to stereotype me into a rich bitch… then sure, I could be just that.

I had nothing to prove to him and I was certainly not going to jeopardize my relationship with Maria, because he was an arrogant git. Eventually, with a few weeks things had settled down and I grew apathetic too.

Marco and Maria were adorable, they were still on the down low because well, Antonio could im sure of,  kill Marco for being with his sister but he was a brave one and kept seeing Mari. I caught myself staring at them sometimes when they had their moments. They’d look at each other as if in their own little trance where nothing seemed to be as important as what they felt for one another. You couldn’t mistaken their honesty and pure awe when they looked at each other.

Witnessing such commitment usually sent me in a brooding hour or on some serious moral decline, but none of that was due to envy or jealousy, I just wished that I would someday have the ability to feel such passion because to be honest no one had ever really cared for me that much, not even my father. His attention I perceived was merely a sign of obligation as a father to provided for me. Which he did absolutely well when it came to the material things, but beyond that to tackle any sort of emotional bond he preferred to take flight.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and I had just finished my salsa classes and was heading out to my car parked a few blocks away in a parking lot. It was getting late so I was hurrying, clenching my jacket as the cool sea breeze swirled into the alleys which were slowly darkening as the lasts touches of the golden summer rays were chased out by the night.

Ever noticed that whenever a chick says she’s in an alley, you know things are going to go down?

 Well this omen proved true.

As I gazed up to see the parking lot I breathed a sigh of relief. So perhaps tonight I wasn’t gonna get mobbed or killed by a vamp!! Yay.

I should of waited to be in the confinements of my car before gloating on my apparent survival success because all of sudden I heard a bunch of sneers and laughs behind me…. Crap.

Without turning back I made a run for it to get to my car but before I managed to open the door someone hit it keeping it closed.. I turned around quickly and nearly passed out with dread.

“where you going Ali…” Marta, one of the girls that hung out in Maria’s neighborhood sneered at me. “heading back to your castle little princess?” it should be noted that I wasn’t very popular amongst Maria’s entourage. Like Antonio and every other person around this place, saw me as the rich girl and this girl and her friends in particular had a passionate abhorrence for me which was beyond my understanding.

“listen, I really need to be getting home.” I said fiddling with my keys not meeting her eyes.

The rest of the girls fell silent. “well, I say it can wait.” She said daring me to counter that.

“I don’t know what I’ve done to you people but you’ve got to stop harassing me like that.” I said gathering some bravado in voice which was a far contrast to my actual feelings.

Marta’s eyes widened and she gave me nasty shove causing my back to crash into the side mirror making me yelp in pain. “¿qué me dice usted puta??” she yelled grabbing my shirt and crumpling the material into her fist.

“look, I don’t know what you want for me.” I said moving my head back in defensive stance.

She glared at me snapping in Spanish.. “dejarlo en paz”

What on earth did these people want? And who did I have to leave alone? She grabbed a chunk of my hair and yanked my head to the side. “do you understand me you little whore?’

I grabbed her hand trying to ease the pain from the assault on my scalp. Although every inch of me wanted to fight back it would just make my beating worse. These girls would destroy if I even inched a finger on Marta. I cried out in pain when she held me tighter. “ouch, please.. I didn’t do anything.”

She pulled her hand back and was about to slap me, or punch.. (you never know on this side of town) and I scrunched my face ready to accommodate the violation when a cool voice muttered softly but with sheer command. “la dejó ir Marta” the voice sent marta’s face into a cold freeze and she paled, her hands immediately releasing the tight grasp she had on my hair making me wince in relief. She backed away from me and turned around. I looked up to see who had intervened on my behalf and as soon as I met my redeemer my breath grew short and I congealed with shock.

Pacing towards us with his hands in his pocket, Antonio glided out of a shadow from the corner of a building, marching towards us his eyes glued to Marta’s in pure menace. I could see her flinch and back up as he came closer to her until he stood in front of her and she was pressed against my car.

“¿Qué dije? Answer me!” he said placing both his hands on my roof top trapping her in a prison of pure intimidation. He spoke smoothly and with equanimity but the anger seething of him was evident. His collected exterior had more impact and felt morethreatening than a full anger lash could have been. His eyes bore in hers and there was pure menace in them making Marta whimper as he spoke again. “respóndeme ahora” he said clenching his fists.

I could tell that Antonio was not someone to take lightly and apparently Marta second that. “por favor, lo siento” she said with a cry as he held her face so she couldn’t turn away. How feeble of her? Two seconds ago she was the alpha female wanting a show down and know she was being submissive without even a word of rebuke to defend herself.

I stood their feeling completely out of place. Not once had Antonio glance my way, it was as if I wasn’t even the reason for this dilemma.

“Do not. EVER. Disobey me again.” He said in his teeth. She nodded her head quickly.

“ya no quiero ser tan indulgente próxima vez” (i won’t be so forgiving next time) he continued to threaten.  “salir de aqui” he growled out making them all scatter away life retreating flies. I was honestly expecting him to hit her or something with all that anger he seemed to have against her. What could she have possibly have done to piss him off like that? according to my deciphering she had defied him in some way and we all know how that’s a no go with Antonio.

Straightening up from his prior position he turned to face me slowly with absolutely no concern showing on his face. I was about to say thank you but he cut me off. “what the hell are you doing here?” he barked out with anger.

I was taken aback from his aggression. “Uhm… I was going home.”

He towered over me and put his hands in his pocket. “I thought you understood that this part of town is not like yours, people, girls especially don’t roam here at night.” He said again with cold indifference.

‘well they had no parking closer to the lessons.” I said not wanting to be rude in return to his coldness, due to his rescuing and all.

“I told you weren’t welcomed here.” He said glaring at me. “and it’s not just by me.” He obviously had to add to sweeten things. Dick.

 “I’m not gonna stop hanging out with your sister.” Was my sole response. “whether you or anyone else likes it or not.” I said with determination.

His brow furrowed in confusion for a millisecond but then he mastered his cold expression back into place. “well, you’re incredibly stupid.” He said turning around. “don’t get use to me always being there to get you out of your shit.” And then he turned around and started walking away. “go home.” He said as his back faced to me.

A need for chastisement bubbled up I curbed the urge. Could someone be this soulless? Well I sure wasn’t.

“Antonio?” I shouted after him. Making him pause slightly and turn his head a bit so he could look at me, and he raised his eyebrows urging me to speak.

I smiled at him, a genuine smile. “thank you.”

His eyebrows rose in surprise and I could have sworn his face faltered into the submission of my sincere gratitude but when I looked again it was the same cold unmoved man. He nodded his head briefly and disappeared back into the shadows he had first appeared from.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not too proud of this chapter.. but im seriously tired. sorry guys :(

hopefully it'll be better next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 3.2K 21
Polly just moved to L.A. away from his dad, now he lives in a bad neighborhood where there is gang violence and killings. His mom wants him to do goo...
877K 38.9K 33
Sara has had a hard life. Going from foster home to foster home is not easy, especially if the homes are not friendly. She is used to beatings, fight...
24 0 8
She wasn't a normal girl to start off with; her parents never treated her like a child but as a weapon. She grew up being a fighter and her parents w...
169K 2.7K 11
She was good He was bad She cared what people think He cared less what people think She was his weakness He was her strength When they meet each oth...