๐‚๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐Š๐„๐‘| Lock...

By wheelerblossom

-๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ง แดธแต’แถœแตแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แดทแต‰สธ "๐‡๐ž๐ฒ, ๐‚๐ก... More

cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Season Two
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-Three
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
Season Three Introduction
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

721 25 39
By wheelerblossom

"Have you guys noticed the, uh, the window in the well house?" Tyler walked into the kitchen. "Hey, Logan. I didn't know you were here."

"Hey, Ty. Welcome back." Logan gave him a grin, his eyes widening when he felt Harvey come up behind him, tilt his head back, and putting a couple drops of honey in his mouth.

"I'm sick of your Dads talking about your low blood sugar." the redhead ranted as she put the jar away. "If I have to genuinely start drowning you in sugar every day, I just might."

"Sorry." Logan rose his hands in surrender. "Wasn't even aware blood sugar was important until recently."

"That's what happens when you're not a little kid anymore." Duncan sighed. "You'll start to miss your youth soon."

"He's aged me ten years since we've known each other." Harvey pointed out as she sat down, making Logan give her a grin and blow a dramatic kiss from across the table.

"The well house?" Tyler brought the conversation back. "The bars are all bent."

Nina gave her kids a slightly worried look as Kinsey looked over. "Really?"

"Yeah, it's door was hanging open." Tyler went on in pure oblivion, rubbing Bodes head. "Were you playing around in there?"

"No." the youngest said in return.

"So, Tyler." Bryon asked as he helped Kinsey finish setting the table. "Back for good?"

"Uh, no. I'm heading back to Montana tomorrow." Tyler said in return as he sat down.

"Already?" Harvest asked as she pulled her hair back.

"But you just got here." Bode pouted.

"Gotta get back for work." Tyler shrugged it off.

"Seriously?" Kinsey pushed on.

"Yeah." he said back.

"Ugh, i'm so glad i'm never gonna have a normal person job." Harvest shook her head as she took Duncan's glass of wine, his eyes following in disbelief. "I'd have to be put on death row."

"Can we not joke about the Death Penalty at the dinner table?" Nina rose her eyebrows at her daughter.

"I would never!" Harvest defended herself. "I was just at an anti-death penalty protest last week. Tell them, Logan."

"It's true, I had to put her on my shoulders and she stabbed me in the eye on the process." he said in return, Nina took the wine glass away and gave it back to Duncan.

"Well, as you are here, I have a question." Duncan looked across the table to Tyler. "Since Bodes gonna be up there with me-"

"As your best man." the boy pointed out as they chuckled.

"Uh-huh. Would you also do me the honor of standing with me during the ceremony?" Duncan looked to Tyler with a questionable look.

Tyler grinned. "The honor would be all mine."

"Congratulations on being my second in command." Bode smiled in his direction as the table laughed again.

"Okay, let's have a wedding!" Duncan clapped his hands together as they all cheered.

"Aw, I can't wait to get married." Logan put a hand on his heart. "I'd have one of those tiny weddings by a waterfall."

"You often think about your wedding?" Tyler gave him a teasing look.

"I have a whole Pinterest board." Logan corrected as Harvest held back a laugh. "Wait, Bryon, do you know when you were born?"

"Here we go." the redhead braced herself with a deep inhale.

"I think so?" the man gave a questionable look. "Why do you ask?"

"To see if you and Duncan are a truly compatible match." the boy smiled as he pulled out his phone.

"Just go with it. It'll go faster if you do." Harvest whispered to her uncle with a side wink.

"I'm so glad we found some more gay friends. I feel like we had no gay friends." one of Logan's dads said as he held his husbands hand. "Besides the preacher theat faked being gay to see if we were in touch with the devil."

"Man, they should make a reality show about us." the other whispered in return as Bode walked down the isle, Kinsey singing in the back. Logan looked back in search of Harvest before he caught a glimpse of her red hair, pulling an embarrassed face as she hurried down the isle. "Aw, would you look at her go."

"She looks-" his lover began.

"Perfect." Logan cut him off with a smile.

"I was gonna say nervous, but perfect words too." his Dad whispered in return, flashing his son a wink. Tyler walked soon after she did, his face red like hers had been. They knew it had been time to stand when Duncan and Bryon held hands and walked the isle together.

Harvey found herself looking up to the sky to avoid crying. She hadn't always been the emotional type, especially not at weddings. But something about today, feeling at peace with everything around her and not looking over her shoulder, gave her the permission to only focus on crying over her uncle getting married, to not have to hide who he was.

"Friends and family. We are gathered here on this beautiful day to celebrate love and to witness the joining together of these two wonderful human beings in marriage." the woman smiled as she began to read and marry the pair. Kinsey had joined her sister as she held her shoulders with a smile. "Bryon, do you take Duncan to have and to hold for as long as you born shall live?"

"I do." he smiled.

"And, Duncan, do you take Bryon to have and to hold for as long as you both shall live?" she looked to the Locke.

"Look at me." Logan whispered under his breath. He knew the unspoken look at weddings. The one that when you looked at a certain person, it showed they'd been thinking about if you and them were in the same situation. Logan hadn't stilled looking at Harvey, he was just waiting for her to do the same.

"I do." Duncan smiled.

"These rings are a symbol, a never-ending circle of the vows you've made to one another." she smiled as the pair slide them on each other's fingers. "So, with the power vested in me by the great state of Massachusetts, I now pronounce you husband and husband. Now the only thing left is to swap your union with a kiss."

The pair chuckled before leaning in, pressing their lips together. Everyone cheered for the pair. Harvest smiled as she clapped her hands together and felt her cheeks grow sore from smiling so hard.

Logan's eyes went wide when she looked at him. Before he knew what he'd been doing, he stood up and pumped his fist over his head. "Yes!"

The whole wedding gave an odd look but laughed, thinking he's been overly happy for the couple to be. Kinsey gave her sister a look as she only snorted in return. "He's with you?"

"Yeah, he's with me." the redhead exhaled with a shake of her head.

"You are kicking my ass." Logan spoke in pure disbelief as him and Harvest played a game of pool at the pool table. "You're definitely cheating. There's 100% an 8-ball key."

"Not try." the Locke laughed as she bent over and hit the ball again, watching stripes hit the corner. "I'm just that good."

"Okay, i'm gonna make you eat your words." he leaned over now with a deep inhale. "I'm completely relaxed and in the zone."

"Are you now?" she hummed as he took his shot, missing. "Ouu, missed again. Beginners bad luck, i'm afraid."

"You're lucky we don't have a crowd, i'd be humiliated." Logan motioned around to the empty green house. "What even made you guys want to put a pool table back here?"

"Tyler went through a betting phase." Harvest smiled as she circled the table. "Come on, i'll show you some moves so you can win your next component."

She stood right behind him, letting him take the pool stick in his hands again as hers placed ontop of his hands tightly. "Okay, now you just wanna lean a little."

They leaned together, she stood closer behind him now and lined up the end of the stick with one of the solids. "You don't wanna put too much force in it or it'll bounce off the side. But, putting too little won't get you anywhere either."

She did most of the work, but he felt good when one of the solids finally made it into the slot. "Yes!"

"What'd I tell you?" the girl backed off, no longer warming his back up as Logan laid the stick down and turned to face her. "Maybe one day you'll listen to me."

"Maybe." he grabbed the sides of her face and pulled her into a very sudden, very forceful kiss. For it to be so needy and sudden, he pulled back rather quickly to stare at her face, awaiting for some sort of reaction before pushing it too far. Her eyes were wide in shock, like she'd been thinking it over. Just as Logan was about to apologize, she leaned in and pushed her lips onto his just as hard.

Harvey's hands gripped onto the bow tie he wore, giving a harsh yank to let it go, knowing he was about to complain about not being able to breath. Logan's hands found the back of her legs, lifting her up onto the pool table so they were closer in height. They managed to hold the kiss the whole time in the process. She used the opportunity to snake a leg around his waist and yank him in closer. Logan yelped against her lips at the sudden contact, earning a mocking laugh in return.

He wasn't completely sure if he wanted to put his hands on her thighs or hold onto her waist, resulting in both after taking the blazer off when it got too hot, rolling the button up sleeves up. The last thing he wanted was to get gross and sweaty and become a completely turn off. Plus, after they watched Bridgerton together, he knew she really liked the rolled up sleeves a lot. Harvest hummed against his lips, one of her hands flat against the side of his neck to feel his pulse under her hold, the other holding onto his forearm to feel the pulse in his wrist.

She had to laugh when it got faster and faster the more they kissed.

Logan caught onto what she was doing and felt embarrassed by it, pulling away from her lips and using his head to tilt her head back. He kissed her neck but stayed close to where he knew her pulse was, letting it linger before pressing his lips right onto her pulse to feel how much it had picked up. He laughed against her skin. "I'm not the only one, jerk."

"No, you were just the first one." she said in return before leaning in and kissing him again, her finger touching the top button of his shirt.

"Harvey!" Kinsey yelled, making the two pull far away from each other. "Where are you?"

Logan hurried to back as far away as he could as Harvest hurried out of the green house before Kinsey could get too close and piece together what was happening. She circled the house and ran into her sister. "Kinsey, what's wrong?"

"What happened to your face?" Kinsey used her finger to wipe her face free of the smeared lipstick. "Someone broke in. We have to hide the keys again, now. Come on!"

kylie speaks

meow meow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 357 20
Finished Elmax Fanfiction In wich the redhead goes missing and the girl with the telekinesis powers slowly realises who she really loves. What hap...
48.2K 660 25
I'm baaaaack A collection of things I wrote that I didn't publish yet PLUS new ideas yayyy This one is gonna have certain themes that aren't super po...
1.6K 44 9
So this will be a Gabe and Kinsey story, where I change the events a little so the ending is different. I will be killing off characters that I don't...
752 120 20
[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž] โ ๐’๐ž๐ž? ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ, ๐๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ. โž ๐ˆn which an e...