dirty thoughts and sweet feel...

By dreamyeroticaaa

moving to nockfell was an unusual change from what you were used to in the city. you needed to get away to a... More

introduction
chapter 1 - over a joint
chapter 2 - chapstick and cigarettes
chapter 3 - his touch
chapter 4 - passionate pleasure (✰)
chapter 5 - i feel free (✰)
chapter 6 - camping trip (✰)
chapter 7 - familiar face
chapter 9 - healing a wound
chapter 10 - letting loose (✰)
chapter 11 - dread
chapter 12 - seperation (✰)
chapter 13 - betraying trust
chapter 14 - reignited yearning (✰)
chapter 15 - heartfelt reassurance
chapter 16 - new beginning, new end
chapter 17 - reminiscing (✰)
chapter 18 - unexpected arrival
chapter 19 - new life

chapter 8 - reinforced trauma (✰)

1K 14 11
By dreamyeroticaaa

CW // Descriptions of physical, mental and sexual abuse, descriptions of self harm, descriptions of suicide, violence

(Song linked above for later scene. Symbol marks when you should play the song. )

Word count: 5758

Your P.O.V:

I'm starting to feel i'll never truly be happy. The high of my life since I was born was when I got with Larry, but that high was outlived. The happiness I always happen to have, always has to have an ending, and that's the rough truth I've kept at the back of my mind. I knew this day would've come, and I knew it, and I felt it coming. Like being on a rollercoaster, and the anticipation you feel when it's going up, and up, and up, and when the cart stops as you're hanging over the dip. The day that was my 'hanging over the dip' moment, was the day I woke up violently ill the day after that camping trip. I knew Brett was in town that day, but I didn't know.

The part that hurts the most is when I realised it's been like this my whole life. Living in fear of the next horrible thing life is gonna throw at me next. It makes me question, will Larry turn out like Brett? I saw Brett through my lovesick eyes at the beginning, which made me not see the red flags. It would start with him doing small things I barely noticed, or just thought all boyfriends and girlfriends do. He'd start to pull me away from my friends, and how he said he should be the only one I love. Then, it escalated to more physical abuse. Even if looked at him wrong it would resort to a slap or punch. Or he'd force me to touch him, when I didn't want to. He'd forcefully make me fuck him, without my consent. It makes me feel sick thinking about it. He thought sex was what would make me love him again, but it was all one sided. The only thing I'd fantasise about him was running away from him. But it's never like that with Larry, For now, anyway. What if it's a repeat? What if he's nice now, and turns out to be a monster? One appearance from Brett and now he's ruining my life and my healthy relationship. I don't think i'll ever escape. It's like running down a hallway, and at the end, there's an exit. But somehow, the hallway gets longer and longer with every step I take. I'm scared it'll be like that for eternity.

I could hear my name being yelled. Somewhere. Once I heard the fourth shout of my name, I shot awake, sweaty and hyperventilating.

"Oh, thank god." My boyfriend, exhaled heavily as he hung over me. "You must've been having a nightmare again. You were shaking and breathing really heavily, like you had something stuck in your throat." He whispered. I saw the worry in his eyes with the faint lighting of the beside lamp beside us, as well as the time when I looked to my right. 1:37am.

I blinked up and him, a frown dragging down my face. "I'm sorry." I reached up and caressed his cheek. "You don't deserve any of this. I'm so sorry." My voice broke. He shook his head with a frown.

"No...No, sweetheart, don't get upset. What are you sorry for?" He held his hand on top of mine which was on his cheek.

"You—" I trembled, tears brewing in my eyes. "You don't deserve being dragged into my shit. You need someone better." I turned my head away and pulled my hand back, wiping the tears falling down my face the best I could.

It went silent for longer than several seconds. Until I heard a whimper come from the man above me. My eyes furrowed in confusion before I turned my head to look up at him.

He was crying.

Larry Johnson, was actually crying. I've never seen him cry. Ever.

"Larry...Why are you crying?" I held his arm, making him turn his head to me.

"I hate this." He snivelled. "I hate seeing you like this. I love you—I love you so much, and I just want to see you happy. I'll stick by your side until you get tired of me, but seeing how you were today...I-It fucking destroyed me, Y/N." He sobbed.

I could feel my lip quiver, and as soon as those words left his lips, I held his upper half and brought him down to my level, so I could hug him as tight as I could. He cried into my shoulder, and I did in his. We both laid there in each others arms, crying like we needed it. A few minutes in, he muttered. "Don't tell anyone about this, I don't want them thinking i'm a pussy."

I laughed through my hard hitting sobs before kissing him on the head. "It's okay, babe." I snivelled with a giggle. "I won't."

He looked up at me from where he was laying below me. "I love you." and wiping his tears with my fingertips, I responded "I love you more."

He looked down for a second, before looking back up. "Do you wanna smoke some weed and listen to some music?"

"You have your weed on you?" I asked with childish enthusiasm. He got up off me to rummage through his bag, and seconds later, he pulled out a baggy full of weed, papers and a grinder. "When do I not have it on me?"

A smile grew across my face. "You're the best." I sat up with my back on the headboard, watching him make his way back over to the bed. But on the way, he turned on the stereo provided with the hotel room and set it to a quiet volume.

He sat down on the bed, putting everything on his lap.

"This is...Black Hole Sun, right?" I asked, listening to the music carefully.

"Sure is." He smiled as he began making our smoke with professionalism from the 8 years he's been smoking weed. I giggled. "This song reminds me of that time."

"Oh yeah." He stopped for a second, then chuckled. "How could I forget."

"You played this song the day we—"

"The day we made out in the back of my van for the first time." He grinned, blood visibly filling his cheeks.

"That was...Wow." I trailed off with a giggle. It went quiet for a bit, before I heard him talk again.

"You never fail to intrigue me, Y/N." He laughed as he began sprinkling the ground down weed in the rolling paper he had spread out.

"What do you mean?" I darted my eyes up to his face.

"You." He said through a smile. "We've been dating for so many months and you still act like we just got together."

"Every time I look at you, kiss you, and everything else, it never gets old for me." I smiled awkwardly, but he smiled bigger.

"God, I don't deserve you." He shook his head, rolling the blunt into a cylinder shape with his fingertips.

"I don't deserve you!" I exclaimed with a laugh. "You've done everything for me." I confessed bashfully, looking down.

"That's my job. I live for you."

I looked up at him, and met eye contact with him. I smiled and covered my red-hot face sheepishly. "Stoppp! I'll throw a pillow at you, Larry, I swear to God."

"What? It's true."

I looked at him through my fingers, where I was met with the vision of him dragging the tip of his tongue across the rolling paper, while keeping a half lidded glare with me. I slowly took my hands from my face and gulped thickly, watching his pierced tongue move slowly across the edge of the paper, before he pulled back to seal it up. That made the sexual tension grow in the room quick.

"You know what happens when you stare at me like that." I whispered with a grin. He pulled the finished blunt up to his mouth and slid it between his lips. If this really does lead to sex, that's exactly what I need after a hard, long day.

"I don't think I do, Y/N." He looked at my lips, then back to my eyes. "Remind me?" he asked with a gravelly tone.

✰ ✰ ✰

"Sure thing." I smirked. He sparked it up, then exhaled the tinted green smoke. He watched me get up off the bed. In which, I stood in front of him, so close our knees touched. The glare he looked up at me with made my cheeks warm, but I wanted to come out of my comfort zone a little.

I started with my [his] hoodie. I held onto the lining of the bottom, and tugged it up my body, until it was over my head. I threw it on the floor. I glanced at him for his approval after taking my hoodie off. After a puff, he demanded "And the rest."

I reached behind me, grabbing the hook of my bra and undoing it with one hand. The straps slid down my arms, and it fell on the floor below me, making my breasts fully exposed.

He looked at my chest for a few seconds, then back up at my eyes.

"Good girl." he muttered as he began feeling up my exposed curves.

After a seductive smile, I grabbed the blunt from between his fingertips and put it between my lips slack. I puffed on it a few times before going on to grab my PJ bottoms and slide them down my legs until they were around my ankles. He looked down at the pink thong I was wearing.

"You didn't tell me you were wearing this." He whispered as he hooked a finger around the strap, pulled it back and let go so it made a loud elastic slap against the skin of my hip.

"It was a surprise." I said after taking a long drag.

"Oh, so you did have the intention of fucking me tonight?" He cocked his head to the side, his eyebrows raising with interest.

"Lar, when do we not fuck." I said, deadpan with a straight face. He giggled boyishly. "Alright, fair enough...But I thought you hated pink." He gave me a hungry glare.

I exhaled a large cloud of smoke with a grin, before I placed the blunt back between his lips for him. "I do. Guess you're just gonna have to take them off me then."

He grinned with the blunt in his mouth. "Come here." He spread his legs wide before tapping his hand on his thigh signalling he wanted me on his lap.

Instantly, I got onto his lap, and took my free hand to push his chest down so he had his back on the bed. I crawled up so his face was opposite mine. His swollen red eyes blinked up at me as I took it from him once again, and took a long drag. Once my lungs took it all in, I leaned down and kissed him, exhaling all the smoke into his mouth. He moaned into my mouth, immediately hooking his fingers around the waistband of my thong to tug it down my legs. I helped him shimmy it down my legs and onto the floor as I continued to kiss him with little lips and a lot of tongue. After several minutes I pulled back with a stoned grin, sitting up and taking two more sucks of the blunt in my hand before quickly smushing it down on the bedside ashtray.

My lips returned to his, and I kissed him so hard it felt like my lips were sure to bruise. He breathed through his nose with vivid eagerness. After a few minutes of making out with him, I pulled away, hovering over his face. The edges of my mouth curled upward into a suggestive grin, making him mirror the same. I tucked his hair behind his ear, before opening my mouth. "I want you...-" I slurred, high as a kite. "-to fuck me as hard as you can..." I whispered, followed by a messy giggle. He blinked up at me slowly, laughing along with me.

"You're a little minx." He grinned. The hands on my hips went lower, until they were on my ass, gently rolling the mounds of flesh in his hands. I hummed with sexual attraction, and decided to reach my hands up his shirt and rake my nails down his bare chest. He rolled his head back against the soft bedsheets. and closed his eyes. "That feels great..." He hissed.

"Do you know what I think will feel even more great?" I cooed, looking his face up and down. He opened his squinted, red eyes at me. "What's that?"

I didn't say anything but smirk, and reach down between us to grab onto the hem of his pants. I tugged them down, just enough for his erect cock to spring out and hit my stomach with an audible thump.

"Wow, baby. You're rock solid." I gasped, reaching down and caressing his dick with a little squeeze. The moan he let out once I touched him instantly caused that heat in my pelvis to grow more intense. I shakily exhaled. His dick was quivering in my hand.

"Oh, god...Put it in." He whined, resting his forearm over his eyes.

He didn't have to tell me twice.

I bit my swollen lip, raising my hips just enough so the tip of his sobbing dick was nearly touching my slick entrance. As soon as possible I slid down onto him, my velvety insides wrapping around him whole. Once he pulled his arm back, I could see his eyes roll back into his head, making his eyes nothing but a salmon pink colour. He moaned my name continuously like he was hypnotised. Seconds in I started to move my hips back and forth slowly.

"You're so goddamn wet." He whined, meeting me halfway and grinding his hips up into me in rhythm of my hips. He made a small intoxicated, crooked grin, followed by a bite of his lip.

Being stoned must've shed that layer of timidness, because I felt like I could say anything.

"I need you to do me so bad. Please. Be rough with me. Ignore if I say no, I want it." I begged urgently, even reaching a hand down to softly rub at my clit as I moved. He observed this, and his breath shortened.

"Alright baby—" He said, breathless. "are you sure? I can be real rough. You know that by now." He chuckled.

"Be as rough as you can. Use me. Use my body." I upped the speed of my hips, as well as my two fingers between my folds, making me moan loudly.

"Okay, but you asked for this." He said as a last warning, before he put on his overly dominant act as quick as it is to flick on a light switch. Immediately he leaned up and his lips and mine intertwined, our tongues instantly colliding. Next, he grabbed onto my waist and pushed me down on his cock. Hard.

I gasped sharply into his mouth, which followed a loud, needy whine.

"Does that feel good?" He panted against my lips, repeating the action.

"F-Fuck! Yes!" I exclaimed in pleasure.

"How about this?" He asked. I was confused about what he was referring to, until he started moving my hips for me, rocking them back and forth on his dick. My lower jaw dropped, and my eyebrows arched up my face. This felt like heaven. I arched my back and threw my head back to moan until my throat hurt.

"Feels— S-So good!" I slurred, not making much sense but Larry could tell.

"Yeah? Then yell it." He snarled, then went on to hold on tight to my hips to use all his lower body strength to thrust up into my cunt quickly.

"It feels so fucking good!" I moaned loudly, nearly screaming.

Larry threw his head back and grunted. "God, you clench around me so tight..." He said before he went on. "Should I be more careful? I don't want to hit your cervix or anything." He asked with worry, stopping his thrusting completely.

I whined loudly in disapproval once he slowed down. "N—No! Don't stop. Don't stop, please. I'm so fucking horny." I keened, riding him at the pace he was at last when he decided to stop.

Seeing how desperate I was clearly had some type of effect on him.

Before I could blink, I found myself on all fours by the cause of my boyfriend. He moved me around to fit his liking like I was some rag doll, and his grip on my hips was tight enough to bruise. That was before one hand left my hip and landed a painful slap to my ass. I sobbed into the pillow below me in a sweet mix of pain and pleasure.

"Arch your back." He demanded in an intimidating tone. I immediately obeyed. The next thing he did was grab a hefty handful of my hair and yank my head back, before I could make an expression of pain, his cock slid into me as easy as a glove in one quick movement, making me let out a teary gasp. He used the grip on my hair as leverage to start thrusting, and when he did, I saw stars. His pace wasn't slow to begin with. Not at all. The head of his cock was ramming my insides hard, which served pain, but the pleasure over shined it.

"L—La—Ah! Oh my god!" I sobbed, already too dick drunk to talk normal.

"Don't tell me you've gone all dumb already. I planned on keeping you up all night." He grunted between thrusts.

Before I could even think about that, he landed another smack to my asscheek as he pounded my pussy harder. I wailed with pleasure, arching my back to the extent that it hurt.

His pace quickened in seconds and I could barely catch up. He briskly let go of my hair to grab two handfuls of my ass as his new grip to force my pussy back onto his dick harder, and it worked. It worked wonders. My legs began to shake and all I could do is dig my face into the pillow and scream.

He did stop to regain his breath for a second, but I couldn't bare let him stop, even if it was for a short amount of time.

I moved my hips back on his dick to keep the pleasure going, but he stopped completely, because it clearly drove him wild.

"That's...Hoh...Holy shit." His breath was ragged once I began moving my hips around his cock.

"Does this feel good, daddy?" I looked back at him and continued grinding my hips up against his waist. He kept moaning louder, and louder.

"Yes, baby. It feels so fucking good. Move your ass faster." He groaned a demand, and I was so horny I couldn't help but follow.

I began throwing my ass back on him, and he clearly didn't expect that from how his breath became shaky and his cock was throbbing harshly inside of me.

"I'm so close. D-Do you want me to pull out?" He asked, his voice breaking, but I said nothing. All I did was grind on him as fast as I could, like I was riding him, and I could feel him shake above me, and moan loudly. My eyes rolled back as I felt his hot cum fill me up to the point of overflow, in which it made a small puddle on the bed.

"Don't pull out. Keep going." I heaved.

He held onto my waist and immediately went back to work, fucking my cunt so hard that the bed felt like it was about to collapse.

"A—Ah! S' too much!" I slurred. "Fu—Fuck, too much!"

I was on the verge of orgasming, and I tried to warn Larry to slow down, but he only ended up making things worse.

"Take it, baby. Take it like a good girl." He snarled, not faulting his excruciatingly fast hip movements.

Though I felt so good, it was too overstimulating. I tried getting away, but he'd only pull me back by my hips. This action made me more turned on, and built that extreme pleasure up until it was at its brink.

"M' gonna—cuh—cum!" I whined and attempted to close my legs by pulling my knees together in hopes he'd go easy on me, but he easily overpowered me, and spread my legs back wider than before.

"Come on, cum for me. Cum for me so I can fuck you until you're crying." He gripped my waist tighter and kept forcing my waist back on his cock, and one more thrust, and I was at my peak.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and felt myself release around his dick, but he didn't stop. He didn't stop the slightest.

"Larry! Fu—Fuck!" I cried out, tears steaming down my face as he planned. He gradually got rougher and rougher with me, and I was sure I was ready to cum for the second time already.

He shoved my face into the pillow I had my face rested on, using my hair as a grip to fuck me harder, even though I didn't know that was possible.

"Nnhh! Ba—Baby, I'm sensitiveee..!" I moaned with exhaustion, gripping onto the sheets until my knuckles turned pale. "A-And you dunno if the...these— wa-walls are paper thin! I-"

"I hope they are." He grunted. "I want everyone to hear how much of a dirty bitch you are."

"I cah...ah! I can't take it!" I shook my head, my body slightly jerking from overstimulation.

"Of course you can, sweetheart." Larry panted heavily between deep thrusts. "You love it, don't you? You love how you can't think about anything else but me and my cock. Tell me. Tell me that you love it, you filthy fucking whore."

Those words pushed me close once again. I felt myself clench and throb around him. I couldn't say anything but release short moans in sync of his thrusts.

"I said, tell me, stupid bitch." He snarled, a little louder, letting go of me to slap my ass so hard it felt like my skin was bleeding. I yelled in pleasure and shivered harder at his roughness.

"I lo—love it!" I croakily moaned. "I love it so—so muchhh!"

"Cum, Y/N. Cum for me." He said behind me, reaching down to rub at my clit.

With that, I came for the second time. But it wasn't like the first time. It was far more intense.

I screamed, convulsing and moaning uncontrollably, then I felt him fill me up once again, going on to fucking me for both our orgasmic bliss.

Once I stopped cumming, he slowed his thrusts, then stopped completely. He heaved heavily above me, and I just collapsed onto the sheets, crying with pleasure into my pillow.

✰ ✰ ✰

He softly scooped me up, turning me on my back. Once I was face to face with him, he kissed me. I breathed heavily between our slow, enduring kisses.

"Are you okay, beautiful?" He asked between sloppy, tired pecks. I nodded, not wanting to part lips with him. The first attempt he tried pulling away, I'd wrap my arms and legs around him and pull him back into my kiss. He wiped my pleasure induced tears while we kissed, which made me smile weakly into his mouth.

"You're—so amazing, Larry." I breathed hard, holding his face close to mine so our foreheads wouldn't part.

"You're just as amazing, Y/N." He intertwined his fingers with mine. I couldn't help but smile with my teeth.

"I wasn't too rough, was I?" He opened his eyes to meet mine. At first, I let out a little giggle. I was crying and screaming from overstimulation, so I thought he wasn't that serious, but he looked worried.

"You were, but—" I chuckled. "i'm okay." I stroked the side of his face. He frowned.

"Want me to be more gentle next time?" He asked with concern, stroking my cheekbone with his thumb.

"Pfft—" I scoffed. "no."

He raised his eyebrows with a laugh, sitting up and pulling his knotted hair out of his face.

"You're one hell-of-a girl, Y/N."

I smiled bigger. "I try my best." I shrugged, blushing and flustered.

He leaned down and gave me a brisk kiss before getting up off the bed. He bent down and grabbed his pj pants back up and slid them up until they clung lazily onto his sharp pelvic bone. I watched him in silence, admiring every movement he made, because he was Larry. I will admire him until I die.

He looked over to his right. "Huh." He expressed. "Forty past three in the morning." He went quiet, like he was thinking about it. "We definitely woke everyone up."

I giggled into my palm, which he looked over his shoulder and smiled at me.

"My bad." He huffed, bending back down again to grab his shirt. He slid it over his head, before looking back at me.

"Are you cold, babe? It's kinda cold in here." He asked, observing that I was totally nude still.

When he mentioned the cold, I felt a surge of cold slide down my spine. "A bit, yeah."

"Don't worry, I've got you." He went over to his bag like he did to retrieve his weed. He rummaged through it, throwing a few things over his head and grumbling, causing me to laugh. Once he found what he wanted, he stood back up and walked over to me with a grin. He held his favourite sand brown colour sweater that was hand knitted by Lisa a few years ago when according to Larry, Nockfell had a snow storm and the weather was in the negative degrees, and the sweater was big, and thick.

"Lar, are you sure?" I asked. The sweater was very valuable to him since his mother made it, but he just looked at me like I insulted him. "Of course I'm sure, you idiot." He boyishly giggled.

I smiled and sat up, prepared for him to dress me like he always does. He slid it over my head, and it felt like I was being enveloped in sunbeams. It was warm, and soft on my skin.

"That better, baby?" He asked, watching as I slid down under the sheets and did a little comfy wiggle.

I hummed to say yes, enveloping myself in the soft bedsheets.

My eyes were closed, which made me not notice Larry get onto the bed. I felt an hand begin to run through my hair. I purred in relaxation, before blinking my eyes up at him. He was already staring down at me with a broad smile.

"I love you." I muttered softly.

"I love you more. Now get some sleep. It's nearly four."

The mention of sleep made me yawn, so I obliged.

"What about you?" I asked, looking up at him from behind my lashes.

"I'm not tired. I'll watch some TV until I am."

I nodded in understanding. "Okay." I whispered, resting my head on his thigh as he continued to stroke my hair. As I was drifting off, I heard the TV switch on to what sounded like an action movie, but I was too tired to watch. Seconds later, I dozed off.

Larry's P.O.V:

Once I heard Y/N let out a little snore from below me, I knew she was asleep. I looked down at her and grinned at how effortlessly beautiful she was. I continued to rake my fingers through her soft hair, but I quickly grew tired of the fact that I wasn't feeling tired. I wanted to sleep next to her, but I physically couldn't. That sex made me wide awake. I pondered my options, and the option I thought of was a shower. I did need to wash up too. Why not.

I gently held Y/N's head as I got up, replacing my thigh with a pillow delicately so she wouldn't wake up. Thankfully, she was still snoring, deep in slumber. I turned off the stereo from earlier, and lowered the volume of the TV, so nothing could wake her up. I gave her a prolonged forehead kiss before heading to the bathroom.

——— Small time skip ———

Your P.O.V:

"Y/N..." I heard a voice call my name out. It sounded soft at first, but then it grew more harsher, and angrier. The voice sounded...Familiar. My eyes battered open, my vision blurry for a few seconds. But once I could see straight—

I saw that Brett was standing over me.

Before I could scream, Brett yanked me up, spinning me around and holding a hand over my mouth. I felt something cold laying on my throat.

"You call for your boyfriend and i'll slit your throat." He sneered in my ear. I hyperventilated behind his hand as I looked down at the bed. Where's Larry? I had it all figured out when I heard the shower running in the other room. Tears came streaming down my face.

"If I remove my hand, will you scream?" He said, and I immediately shook my head.

He seemed to be hesitant, but seconds later, he removed his hand, which I gasped for air. I couldn't move, he had his whole arm wrapped around me.

"What do you want, Brett?" I sobbed. "Leave me alone!" I begged and cried hysterically.

"Don't give me those fucking crybaby tears, Y/N! You don't deserve to cry! You walked out on me! What am I left with? Nothing!" He yelled, making me sob harder.

"No, you're just left with nobody to beat when you're angry." I spat, my feelings gradually transferring from fear to anger.

"You just fucking used me, you bitch." He pushed me, my back falling flat on the bed. I breathed heavy until my lungs burnt as I scurried away from him, until my back hit the wall.

"I—I never used you! You used me as a punching bag and made me touch you when I didn't want to! You—You belittled me until I didn't know my worth! Don't you fucking DARE stand there and say I used you!"

His face scrunched up in anger. "Shut the fuck up, you slut! You don't know what you're talking about! Now that you've found a new guy actually capable of putting up with your bullshit, you don't love me anymore! You've used me!" He yelled at me, spitting everywhere as he screamed.

I shook my head with a disgusted look. "You...are so fucking delusional, Brett." I raised my palm, pointing to my arm, full of self inflicted scars, and a horizontal, healed scar on my wrist, which was bigger than the others.

"See these? This is all because of YOU. I tried killing myself because of you. I hated myself because of you. I had no friends because of you. I wanted to die, Brett. I never fucking loved you, I just couldn't escape you."

I could see his usual tears flood his eyes, but he was still furious. But there was nothing he could say, because he knew it was all true. He just spluttered mashed up excuses, before screaming in rage. He charged at me, knife in hand. I screeched and cried hysterically once he was on top of me. His knife was pointing directly at my chest, and I held all my willpower to make sure the knife didn't pierce me.

"Look at yourself!" I yelled. "If you love me, why are you doing this?!"

He sobbed and grunted above me, trying to overpower me. "Because you're the worst thing that happened to me!" He growled, forcing his hand down harder, but I used all my might to push him away the best I could.

I looked to my left at the bedside table inches away from my grasp, and the dagger that Larry previously gave me. He suggested I kept it on my nightstand, just in case. And he was right. Once he was too focused, I reached over with my free hand, grabbing it immediately.

I didn't want to do this.

"I'm sorry, Brett."

I held the flip knife up to his throat.

Then, I pressed the button.

All I could see was red.

Red spewed out of his neck and all over the white sheets, and my body.

He retracted himself, holding his neck with both hands, gasping for air as he rapidly lost blood.

I wailed uncontrollably, watching him take his last breaths before falling on top of me, bleeding all over my body.

The rest was a blur. Like it was my way's mind of blocking out the trauma. I blinked. One blink, I was laying on the bed with Brett on top of me, bleeding out and dead, and the next blink, I was in the police station, shivering erratically, covered in dried up blood. Larry was there, and police officers. The police officers let me off, knowing it was self defence, because I quite literally came to see them hours earlier to tell them about Brett, but they wanted details. I was too in shock to speak, it was only a mash of words. Larry would normally do the talking for me, but he wasn't in the room when it happened. I was too paralysed to speak. The police officers offered me a warm drink and a blanket to stop my shivering, and in hopes of calming me, but I wasn't shivering because I was cold. I was shivering because I was petrified of my actions.

(A/N: Hey guys, this chapter is short and is kind of a stretch but I love being dramatic. I put smut in this chapter to make up for the rest, and I wanted a calm before the storm moment, so there's that. Hope this didn't throw you off this story, because it is a bit dramatic, I will admit. But I didn't want Brett to just...stop bothering Y/N. That's boring. Anyways see you in the next chapter 💋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.8K 31
Previously known as Motherf*cker! ⚠️THIS STORY IS 18+ It contains a lot of suggestive language, tense situations, and smut. Please know this if you c...
361 26 7
Cover art is by: NyTy8854 From Deviant Art I DO NOT OWN OR SHARE THE RIGHTS OF SALLY FACE OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS MENTIONED Let me know what you thi...
57.2K 1.2K 19
Escaping from her troubled past, (Y/N) moves to the Addison Apartments with her mum, where she meets some friends she'll never forget. But what will...
111K 3.1K 35
"Stay. Away. From. Them." Travis states in the most serious tone he could muster up. Pointing to a brown haired male and another taller boy standing...