CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

A chance meeting in hell

8K 51 14
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

Here we take place in the gremory domain where issei wanted his rift to take him and raynare.( not think of a name for his gate spell, how does illusions rift sound or evaporation mirror?)

So.. Issei-san what do we do know raynare asked looking happy that he was no longer being watched by rias and kokabel can not longer hurt her anymore so she can live him at last, she thought with a smile that she couldn't hide.

However issei looked sad but he knew Rayner wanted to cheer him up, well how about we go visit Sirzechs about his sister and give him the orb as well and then we go on a date raynare-chan he said with s smirk showing he will trying to be happy.

You know if you want you can still call me yuma think of it as a nickname. She said as she leaded close to him but issei dodged as he coughed up blood raynare fell but she noticed the blood and was scared.

I'm fine raynare-chan... Seems like getting rid of those pieces hurt more then i thought huh. Yo driag,red. He said as both gears apeared

(WHAT SHOULD I NAME THIA GEAR)

What is partner? Both asked as they knew of him losing some blood.
How many years do i have left after the drive and losing my pieces? He asked is dragons in worry.
Fear not partner you are only coughing blood due to the pieces being gone but it will fade soon. Spoke the voice of driag. Indeed you gained all your life back and more i say you will live about 10,000 if you lose your life again but if you don't it will be about 14,000 to 20,000 years. The voice of great red spoke which living that long after what he did was incredible he was shocked same with raynare as she got back up from the ground.

Oookkk... So he will live that long god that is incredible,as she said that issei grabbed his head in fear but nothing happened. Partner you aren't a devil anymore. Driag said as he now remembers his partners stupidity at times which can be humorous to the dragon. Oh right I'm not a devil anymore haha. Then issei stood up laughing to the confusion to raynare driag and red. God,god,god i can say it all i want and i will no longer have any pain hahahah. He spoke with Joy that he never thought he have.

Issei may i ask for you to plz stop? Raynare asked as issei was confused but then turned and saw all devils had major headaches and he got carried away. Sure ray-chan shall we go. With him saying that made raynare blush but she walked along side him never the less.

Meanwhile in the hyoudou house.

Rias was sitting the couch with akeno kiba and koneko,while asia was crying in the corner with irins and xenovia trying ti confort her. But gasper was standing with rossviasa and Azazel who all three were pissed surprisingly due to gaspers nature rias never thought he would be pissed.

How long rias? Was all Azazel said wanting to know when she knew about the fallen. And she was getting pissed but since issei was gone and couldn't make her stronger she only excepted fate but will try to fight her family st least.
Since the fallen entered my territory and since i first saw issei and he saw me i knew he had a gear and letting Raynare kill him was the only option i had. She spoke not feeling sorrow about anything but making asia cry but then Azazel turned to the other three.
Did you want to help her with that event? He said releasing some of his power with his words as anger was on his voice.

Not at all we may have agreed but it was thta or being a stray I'm afriad so we had no choice. They all said as Azazel sensed them he was a fallen and he knew if someone who lie about something so important snd they all only felt one thing sorrow. Asia then stood up with rage and walks over to rias and slaps her in the face to everyones shock.
YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING DO YOU RIAS HE ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF ME IT WAS ALMOST 5 LIGHTSPEARS YOU JERK. Asia yells with tears running down her face.

How do you know? Kiba askes confused. He took one when we went out on the town,and 3 after i died but he destroyed the 4th but any devil would have died but he didn't because he cared for us and now look what you did. Rias was getting pissed and was about to stand and let out aura but she froze in time slowly as gasper was pissed and did not stand for what she did anymore. G..g.asper? Was all she could say as she was frozen in time as gasper spoke. You could havr saved him and now because of you my brother is gone. Issei i will get strong by you and no longer be a coward.. If you could have have saved him then you could have helped me or asia even akeno right. He then started to cry, how could you be a master of anyone you freak. He let out as his voiced mixed anger and sorrow as he punched the frozen rias in the gut and was about to do more akeno stopped him.

Gasper i know how you feel but please let Sirzechs and issei do this not you we lost him already we don't want to lose you or anyone else. She said with tears hugging him with her wings and he cried out for his brother to come home but he knew it wouldn't happen.

Bacl in hell

Achoo!! Damn it is someone talking about me or something. Issei said with annoyance as raynare laughed at his action she found adorable.

Ha ha very funny ray-chan but you know what let how about... Beofre issei could finish he heard something miles away with his dragon ears.
Ahhh stop it, why should we punk your weak,yeah you might as well be bald too your hair mocks the gremory family haha idot.

As issei heard that he ran towards the noise to Rayner's shock by his speed and how it changed.

Now with issei he is running as fast has he can towards the alley he heard the noise from and in less then 3 minutes he arrived and saw two punks beating up a kid with bright red hair similar to the gremory family.

Hey you get away from him. He yelled at the punks and as they turned they went cold as they saw the red dragon emperor but with a more powerful look.
R..r.red dragon emperor. They both said in fear as they pissed them selves. But before they could say anything else issei bolted at them and threw them in the hair and launched them back down knocking them out.

Hey are you om kid? Issei said calm and concerned looking at the kid.
Your the red dragon right issei hyoudou? The kid asked. Yeah thsts me? Plz make me your student im the last of my family i wish to be strong like a true dragon plz.. PLEASE TRAIN ME LIKE A DRAGON WOULD!!

(This is the kid aka my partner DDCRIMSONDD)

Issei was taken aback he never taught anyone before but he saw the will and determination in the kids eyes and he felt pride and a connection towards for the kid and he didn't know why.
(Guys why do i feel pride for the kid?)
(It's because you are now a dragon and he as pride resolve and will that makes him like a youngling dragon and you feel he is like your son and student. Spoke driag ss he felt pride in for issei and then he hear loud snoring as red was asleep so he chose to try snd ignore it)

So you want to be my student is right?
Whats your kid? Issei asked the unknown kid that has his eye for a warrior.

Well my name is kai abaddon my house is.. But then issei cuts him off, wait your one of the destruction houses right? Issei asked the boy now known as kai.
Well ya but mine physical strength and more power in magic mr. Red dragon emperor. Kai said as he then stood up no matter his injures. You can call me issei ok kai here, issei summons his yuma soul gear to focus and try to heal kai which drains some of his magic but it works. Ok so kai are you in a house? Issei asked confused. No I'm supposed to be a king soon but due to me being a forgotten member of the destruction family i don't have them unless beat gremory team so you which i can't do. He says looking down sad but issei reassures him telling everything that happened so he can be his teacher and kai his student.

So ready to go? issei asked
Sure but where are we going? Kai asked confused.
First i will take you to my girlfriend and we all will talk to Sirzechs and arrange the fight in 1 month sound fair well maybe 2 i have a kyoto trip after all. Issei states making him student happy.

30 minutes later back with raynare

Damn it where is he. Raynare thought as she was sitting near the gremory house under a tree as she heard issei's voice and a second pair of footsteps, she got too look and saw issei and kai walking to gremory house to see grayfia and others when raynare ran up to issei and punched him.

Ah. Yuma what was that for!! Issei said as he was on his but will his cheek red and kai trying not to laugh.

Next time your gone tell me. She then turns to kai, so who are you little guy?
I'm not little im 14 name's kai abaddon issei is my sensei. That took raynare back which see glared at issei wanting to know what happened. So he and kai explained how they met and that kai is a forgotten destruction family which he gets picked on for and he can't get his evil pieces unless he beats the gremory team. After that Rynare calmed down.

Sigh alright your alright issei this time.
Raynare speaks calmly.
Thanks raynare. He then smiled st her making blush but then kai had a guestion.
So why are you called yuma and raynare?
Well raynare my real name but yuma i use as my human name. The fallen said to the confused devil.

So kai what can you do your power? Issei asked while great red and driag woke up and were watching everything.

Ok sure.. Kai the was building up a red and silver aura unlike rias or sairorg it wasn't black or gold. HAKAI KAEN ORO(DESTRUCTION FLAME AURA IN JAPANESE)
He then let off a large amout of pressure and energu as fire based magic and destruction was merged within him wrapping around his body like a coat and it grew on his shoulders silver red and black spheres of fire and destruction, while his hands had the form of claws and they let off destruction and fire aura but also his pride and resolve made an unstable energy to form claw like dagger on his hands and to daggers out them. While his aura formed a solid outfit his shirt was swapped with aura and it was a tank top silver and red with spike pad on his shoulders starting to form but the unstable energy is only in his hands which his eyed then change to red and gold and issei took not that it felt like dragon aura.

(Driag, red what do you think it feels dragon right? Issei thought as kai was controlling the power)
(Yes issei it is i think he is shunned not just for the forgotten destruction but his blood. Driag said as he felt strong dragon energy that wa familar to him)
(Indeed it is and i know his mom it like chaos in the aura right driag. Those words from red made driag go cold as he only thoughy of one dragon.
N.n..no not her issei be careful. Driag spoke in fear of the half breeds mother.)

Sensei what do you think strong right. Kai said now controlling the power in his body which made issei smiel as issei summoned his gears.

Indeed it is but i say how about a fight,you want to be taught like a dragon and we fighy strong foes or when we want so you in... Boostx5. The gear rang as issei was ready to fight and so was kai but as they both got in a fighting stance that when it started.

Kai and issei ran at each other punch to punch isseu could keep with ease but due to Kai's size he is hard to hit but is strong as well he thought he was as strong has his old self in balance breaker boosting over 10 times.

Eat this sensei kai then jumped back as issei kicked and he spread his arms out Shadō dagā supāku chēn(shaow dagger spark chain) as Kai said those words he ran at issei and they clashed fists but  the a dagger of energy appeared in Kai's hands amd he jumped behind issei as a chain of fire form stooping issei's boost but it made his arm locked in a shadow draining him.

Damn my arms stuck if i don't move.. Wait the only light from it is the fire harming me and stoping the gear so if i issei the turns off the gear before kai could charge in and punch him and when the impact was done we see a smoke cloud and as it dissapears we see kai on the ground from his punch but no issei?

Where is he i had him locked? Kai thoughy pissed that his foe was gone but then WELSH DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER DRAGAON SHOT. Was all he heard before he was knocked out. As we see issei in his balance breaker knocking him out. With raynare annoyed but hapoy that he is smiling again she Just hopes it doesn't destroy another part of town.

Two hours later

Kai wakes up in a bed and his bandaged.

What the..?  But before he could think he saw issei at the door.

Good your awake( he then walks towards him) you know if I didn't turn off the gear before you hit landed we both would have been passed out issei says reassuring his student telling him "he is strong and he can be a hevanly dragon if he wants" to driags annoyance but it cheered him up and ot showed that he is still strong.

Hey.. Sensei? Kai said looking at issei
Yeah what's up?
Is there away for me to become a dragon? Kai asked to issei's sorrow.
Well kai you might already. be one because that unstable power in you is dragon more accurate chaos dragon aka Timat and your devil power didn't know how to work with just yet because you never knew you were dragon let alone had this much power. Issei said cheering kai up but also leaving his shocked his mom might be timat.

Well this is all for now guys see ya in part 4 also shout out to kai aka my partner and fellow dragon brother DDCRIMSONDD enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.6K 36
I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to put up with and from the people on the...
25.6K 338 8
After Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Asia, and Irina, along with the people he considered his brothers like Kiba and Gasper, spoke harshly and unreser...
17.2K 410 18
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
7.4K 205 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...