Dear My Stalker • Haruchiyo S...

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I kno... More

♛┈⛧┈ DEAR MY STALKER
♛┈⛧┈ PROLOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ 001
♛┈⛧┈ 002
♛┈⛧┈ 003
♛┈⛧┈ 004
♛┈⛧┈ 005
♛┈⛧┈ 006
♛┈⛧┈ 007
♛┈⛧┈ 008
♛┈⛧┈ 009
♛┈⛧┈ 010
♛┈⛧┈ 011
♛┈⛧┈ 012
♛┈⛧┈ 013
♛┈⛧┈ 014
♛┈⛧┈ 015
♛┈⛧┈ 016
♛┈⛧┈ 017
♛┈⛧┈ 018
♛┈⛧┈ 019
♛┈⛧┈ 020
♛┈⛧┈ 021
♛┈⛧┈ 022
♛┈⛧┈ 023
♛┈⛧┈ 025
♛┈⛧┈ 026
♛┈⛧┈ 027
♛┈⛧┈ 028
♛┈⛧┈ 029
♛┈⛧┈ 030
♛┈⛧┈ 031
♛┈⛧┈ 032
♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY
♛┈⛧┈ 033
♛┈⛧┈ 034
♛┈⛧┈ 035
♛┈⛧┈ 036
♛┈⛧┈ 037
♛┈⛧┈ 038
♛┈⛧┈ 039
♛┈⛧┈ 040
♛┈⛧┈ 041
♛┈⛧┈ 042
♛┈⛧┈ 043
♛┈⛧┈ 044
♛┈⛧┈ 045
♛┈⛧┈ 046
♛┈⛧┈ 047
♛┈⛧┈ 048
♛┈⛧┈ 049
♛┈⛧┈ 050
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY
♛┈⛧┈ SPECIAL CHAPTER : HAPPY HARU'S DAY!
♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"
♛┈⛧┈ HIROYUKI SANZU/AKASHI
♛┈⛧┈ NANA HERE

♛┈⛧┈ 024

12.7K 659 325
By nana-mania

Next morning,
Penthouse...

Second Person's POV

The ray of light creeping up to your face woke you up from your slumber. Parting open your eyes, you were greeting with a sight of sleeping Haruchiyo hugging your figure. Both of you were completely unclothed from head to toe which gave you access to feel his bare skin and flesh on yours. Only the comforter was covering your body and Haruchiyo's body.

' Oh, yeah...we made love all night again last night.' You recalled the event from last night. It was sweet and memorable. You did hold onto your words to make love with him everyday.

Cautiously, you turned your body around and glanced at the clock. "Damn, it's already noon." You said before a yawn escaped your mouth. You didn't remember when in the world you fell asleep. You did sleep a little more late than Haruchiyo since you cleaned him up. ' My stamina was surprisingly great. Haruchiyo's too. We lasted for couple of hours and went for countless rounds... But I lost count on how many rounds we did.'

You then shuffled your gaze to your significant other. Haruchiyo was sleeping soundly, his face looked very peaceful as he basked in his sweet dream. You smiled at him then caressed his hair. "Cute."

You soon carefully removed Haruchiyo's arm from your body and pushed yourself off of the bed. You put on your sleeping robe quietly. Leaving the luxurious chamber, you headed over to the kitchen to prepare coffee. You were still sleepy and needed something to induce more energy for you.

As you were brewing coffee in the kitchen, you suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waists. "Hey, Haru. Afternoon." You greeted Haruchiyo who was yet to be fully awake. He already put on his own pajama despite being sleepy. He huffed out a drowsy sigh before tightening his hold around you. His face was resting in your hair.

"Morning.."

"Haru, it's already noon, love."

"Uhh? Really?"

The confusion evident in his voice made you chuckle. He lifted his head up and stared at the transparent sliding door leading to the balcony. Realizing the sun already set above his head, he gasped.

"Fuck. We overslept?"

"Technically, no. We did get enough eight hours of sleep. Except that we slept late, that's all, Haru."

Pouring the coffee into two mugs, you handed over one mug to Haruchiyo. "Here, coffee for you." He nodded and giddily took the mug of coffee from your hand. "Thank you, love."

You and Haruchiyo sat on two stools at the breakfast bar and enjoyed the coffee together. However, your focus was distracted when your gaze landed on a mysterious door. It was a room that Haruchiyo hadn't showed you yet.

"Hey, Haru. What's in that room?"

"Hmm? Which one?"

Haruchiyo shifted his attention to the direction you were looking at. He almost choked on his coffee upon realizing it was that room.

"O-Oh. Um... Um...that room is..."

"I haven't explored that room yet! You never took me on a tour there."

"Well, that's because—"

"Let's go explore it now!"

"W-Wha— Wait, (Y/n)!"

You didn't delay a moment to get off of the bar stool. You scurried over to the door and engulfed the doorknob with your palm. Haruchiyo gasped in horror before rushing to stop you.

"Wait, (Y/n)! Don't open it—!"

Alas, Haruchiyo arrived too late. You had opened the door firsthand. Excitement sparkled in your eyes as you were about to see potentially something intriguing. Maybe Haruchiyo's secret collections of something--

Oh, it was indeed his secret collections.

His personal collections of your old stuffs and belongings!

You blinked your eyes several time, rubbing your eyes even to make sure you didn't see it wrong. When you parted open your eyes, you knew your vision was not lying to your brain.

There were shelves with transparent glass sliding doors sitting still in the room. In the shelves you could see your old belongings and stuffs that had gone missing for more than a year.

Haruchiyo was panicking, feeling afraid to see your real reaction toward his very private collection. You silently walked over to one of the shelves then slid open the door. You took out a cutlery set which once belonged to you-- a fork and a spoon.

You remembered this tableware because of the unique design. "This tableware...was it from that fancy restaurant I visited?" You asked Haruchiyo. He hesitantly nodded his head. "Also the tableware that you used to eat..." He murmured under his breath. You raised an eyebrow at him, snickering teasingly.

"But this is from a year ago, right?"

"I had washed it and keep it clean till today! I swear!"

"You sure you didn't do anything funny with the cutlery?"

You elbowed his side jokingly. Haruchiyo hung his head low while his face was burning hot like the scorching sun. He was too embarrassed to look at you.

Putting back the cutlery set on its rightful place, you shifted your attention somewhere else. You fixed your gaze on your former (f/c) body scrub. "This was also mine. I thought I threw it out."

"This mug...I won it during lucky draw at a supermarket. Even my fun fair ticket from nearly two years ago is here! Oh, this was my lacy lingerie that I had to throw out because I thought I looked unsightly in it!"

"No, you were wrong..you looked madly sexy in that lingerie." Haruchiyo corrected. You were flattered by his words.

"Really? Then I guess I will try putting it on tonight~" you couldn't stop looking and observing all of your old belongings that Haruchiyo had collected for the past two years. Haruchiyo slowly stopped feeling embarrassed as he was fascinated by your reaction.

You weren't unfazed at all. In fact, you looked accepting and excited to look at his collection.

"Ah, that must be your newest collection, right? The pair of bra and panties I let you take with you before." You pointed to the undergarments displayed in front of you. Haruchiyo bashfully nodded his head again.

"Most of these stuffs are from two years or a year ago..." You said before a realization hit your mind. You turned to Haruchiyo and asked him in seriousness, "Haru, how long have you...loved me?"

"From the day we met, till today." Haruchiyo admitted from the bottom of his heart. Your heart thumped loudly in your chest.

You never knew he had loved you this long.

You had acknowledged the fact that you met Haruchiyo by fate on that very fateful day two years ago. But who would have thought he would fall for you instantly after meeting you?

"For two years... You had been loving me for two years in silence?"

"Mhm."

"Why did you never approach me?"

"B-Because I thought you were leading a normal life. I didn't want to ruin it. I really assumed we were different from each other back then...until that day you caught me stalking on you."

Haruchiyo clenched his fist firmly. "I desperately... I strongly desired to talk to you. But I was afraid you would be terrified of me if you found out what I had been doing behind your back. I-I couldn't bear the thoughts of you hating me."

"So I thought... It was better for me to love you from the shadow only." Haruchiyo's gaze softened as he stared at you. Your face felt warm upon hearing his confession. He was bewildered by your sudden silence.

"(Y/n)...? What's wrong?"

"Idiot... You know what's wrong with me."

"But I don't know—"

"I'm happy, of course! Who isn't happy to know that someone had been in love with them for a long time?"

You raised your voice at Haruchiyo as you smacked his broad, muscular chest gently. You were too happy that you couldn't express your emotions properly. Haruchiyo chuckled and kissed the top of your head.

You stopped smacking his chest before resting your head against his chest. "I wish I have known you much sooner..."

"Soon or late, I don't care how long it will take for me to be together with you. Because all the patiences, the times and energy are worth it in the end. Look at me- at us now. We are finally together. I'm very happy that I never gave up on my love for you." Haruchiyo smiled warmly at you.

Raising up your head, you smiled at him too. "Thank you for not giving up on me." You clutched on his pajama top, being quite clingy toward him.

While you were hugging Haruchiyo, your eyes scanned the room again. You suddenly caught a glance of two dolls placed in one of the many shelves in the room. Curious, you untangled your body from him and walked over toward the shelf.

"(Y/n)?"

You couldn't hear Haruchiyo as you were drawn by the dolls. Sliding open the door, you took out one of the dolls. The longer you looked at them, the more you noticed how strong the resemblance between you and the dolls.

' These dolls...they look like they are handmade.' you assumed before looking at Haruchiyo. "Say, Haru. These dolls kinda look like me, don't you think?"

"Because they are completely made based on your look." Haruchiyo answered casually. You were astonished by his exclamation. "So these two are dolls of...me?"

Haruchiyo rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Yeah... I made them back then."

"You made these dolls?! With your own hands?"

"Exactly. I was supposed to give them to you on your birthday... But I didn't want to creep you out so I kept them with me."

"My birthday.."

You stared at the dolls much longer. The first one -- the one sitting in the shelf -- was wearing a (f/c) dress. The dress the doll was wearing resembled the one which you bought a month before your birthday from two years ago. You wore it during your birthday.

The other doll -- one that you were holding in your hands currently -- was wearing a formal female working suit. The formal suit appeared similar to your favourite suit. You dressed yourself in that suit during your birthday...a year ago.

You were at loss for words. You didn't know what to say. You simply kept staring at the dolls as Haruchiyo spoke up,

"I made a doll each year for your birthday. That's why there are two dolls... You always celebrated your birthday alone. I wish I had more courage back then to approach you and celebrated your birthday together. I really want to make you happy—"

Haruchiyo's eyes widened in anxiousness the instant he saw tears trickling down your face. "S-Sweetheart?" You flinched a little upon hearing his voice full with anxiousness.

You gripped the doll gently, hugging the doll with all your heart as tears ceaselessly rolled down your cheeks. Haruchiyo was saddened to see your tears. His heart wrecked at this sorrowful sight.

You had never cried. He had never seen you cry. Not even once you shed tears in front of him.

Slowly, Haruchiyo strolled closer to you and embraced you in his arms. His fingers tenderly caressed your hair while he hugged you comfortingly. "It's alright now. You will never celebrate your birthday alone ever again."

Those words of comfort only made you cry louder. You clutched on the back of his top as you buried your face in his broad chest. You kept crying out your feelings from the top of your lungs.

' How long has it been since I cry like this? I have completely forgotten about it. Since that day... Since that day, my emotions became numb for a long time. I always believed my life would only get much worse.'

' But Haru is here to prove me wrong. Haru is here to make me feel those emotions again.'

You cries decreased and your clutch on Haruchiyo loosened. You were still hanging your head low, hugging the doll affectionately. He rubbed your upper arm to soothe you. He kept on wearing the same warm, beautiful smile.

"...marry..."

"Hm? What's it, (Y/n)?"

"...marry you.."

"Eh? I can't really hear you, love."

You slowly lifted up your head and your eyes met with his sapphire blue ones. You reached out your hand to his face and cupped his cheek.

"Can I marry you, Haru?"

Haruchiyo froze on his spot, his brain loading as he tried to understand what in the world he just heard. His heart wouldn't stop beating at a rapid speed and blood constantly pumped faster in his vein.

"Haru! Haru! Wake up!"

That was the last thing he heard from you.

I just realized. I don't think I have
ever written scene where Y/n cry in
this fanfic right? This chapter was
the first one to show her shedding
tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.4K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
413K 18.4K 112
*✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* In denial, in perplexity. She didn't know how to deal with these strange feelings and emotions budding within her as she spe...
24.3K 1.4K 20
[SLOW UPDATES] 。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。 When old flame ignited, many untold secrets of the past were unfolded. The moment th...
207K 5.2K 39
Asset or nuisance? Bonten is on a look out for a new member and stumbles across your path. What happens next? HEAVY TOPICS! Spelling errors too, I d...