๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ž๐—ž๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ | ๐‰๐”๐‰๐”...

By kanaomizuki

"๐’Š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’๐’”๐’†... ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐‘ด!-" This story is about Y/n okkotsu. the little sister o... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1 | SECOND-YEARS
Chapter 2 | TRAINING
Chapter 3 | THE SUPPOSED DECEASED
Chapter 4 | DOMAINS
Chapter 5 | Yuji itadori
Chapter 6 | UNEXPECTED VISITORS
Chapter 7 | GOODWILL EVENT
CHAPTER 8 | SUDDEN ATTACK
Chapter 9 | A SPECIAL-GRADE JUJUTSU SORCERER
Chapter 10 | AFTERMATH
Chapter 11 | ASSASSINATION MISSION
Chapter 13 | IMPOSTER
A/n

Chapter 12 | MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...?

1.6K 100 12
By kanaomizuki

"Yu...ri...?"You breathed out.

You were in shock. You couldn't think straight. your mind blank. Yuri laid on the ground motionless. blood trickling down from her forehead. 

"Hahaha! headshot!."A voice from behind shouted, the sound of it made you flinch.

Turning you saw a man with black hair, brown eyes. A grin was plastered on his face. 

"Hm? what's wrong? weren't you gonna kill her afterwards anyways?."He taunted.

"You bastard."You growled. viens on your temple and neck, came into sight.

"Now now. no lady looks at a man like that."The stranger chuckled.

"....So you're the famous Y/n okkotsu huh?"

"tell me...Who the fuck are you?."Your voice had become deeper.

The man smirked, pulling out a sword out of thin air."it doesn't matter who I am...Now, shall we entertain each other? I've been itching to fight you. Y/n okkotsu."

"I'm gonna kill you."You hissed, your eyes were filled with rage.

His grin grew wider, before launching at you with full speed, swinging the blade towards you.

before his sword reached your face. you quickly recreated a katana, blocking his sword. You flipped your katana's blade sliding down his, then swung your  back at him. He dodged by leaning backwards out of your katana's reach.

breaking his form, with the opening you kicked his stomach sending him flying slamming against the wall.

He got up immediately with a amused smirk on his face. he extended his palm pulling out a long a chains out of thin air.

he flung it at you, the chains wrapped  tightly around your arms, your whole body locked up tight.

"tsk !—"

He pulled the end of the chain throwing you around, gliding you aggressively on the floor, until you crashed into a wall.

*Roll*

You gasp as your eyes went wide, when a grenade rolled up to you.

"Shit!!."

*BOOM!!*

A massive explosion took place, sending debris flying everywhere. thick smoke covering the place.

"Did she die..?"the dark haired guy says looking hard through the thick smoke.

there was a second of silence, when suddenly a hoard of centipedes made out of blue flames came bursting through the smoke charging towards him.

in a blink of an eye. the centipedes where all cut down with just the swipe of his sword.

*WHOOSH*

In the speed of light, you appeared
behind him, swinging your blade at him, slicing through his torso his eyes going wide.

With that, you grabbed him by his throat and slammed his face against the concrete floor, breaking it off with his head.

You let go, your hands dripping blood standing up straight panting. your skin burning from the explosion, your uniform torn a little and dirty, with bloodstains splattered across your shirt.

You stood there for a moment, catching your breath. You glanced down at the man, before turning around to leave.

"...Man..that sure was painful..."The guy spoke up, causing you to stop in your tracks. you whipped around glaring at him.

"hahah... leaving so soon? I was just getting started.."He said with a maniac smile as he stands up, his wound slowly healing.

"And so was I..."You replied coldly, recreating a special-grade weapon.

𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗

"That's good to hear..."He responded pulling out an other special-grade weapon.

𝗠𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗬 𝗗𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥

"Let's see how well you hold up against my new partner."He says, smiling deviously.

Before he could attack first, you recreated roots from the ground and wrapped them tightly around of his ankles and wrist.

"Roots?"

You launched towards him, raising your Boardsword above your head slashing down at him.

He forcefully pushed his tied wrist holding his special-grade weapon, and blocked your attack clashing blades creating a massive impact.

"Not bad Y/n okkotsu... You're as strong as I expected."The man laughed.

"I could say the same to you... however..."You smirked maliciously.

"...?!"

"Not good enough!."You made your recreated Boardsword's blade go through his.

"What?!."

Your blade reached his shoulder, piercing straight through the flesh, blood oozing out of the deep wound.

He gasped clutching his injured shoulder, stumbling backwards, the grip on his weapon loosening slightly.

"You're able to 'pull' out objects out of thin air, like a pocket...This must have been why you were so confident about beating me...."You stated.

"As expected from a special-grade sorcerer...heh."The man chuckled.

"....was it easy? was it easy for you assassin's to take someone's future away?."You said, anger evident in your eyes.

"Why ask that when you already know the answer yourself?."He questioned back,  still holding onto his injured shoulder, getting you off guard.

"You jujutsu sorcerers are no difference to us....Why ask such a pointless question?"He retorted.

"......"

"You were mission to also kill Yuri okumura after transporting her to Tokyo right?."He continued.

"I was."You answered coldy.

"heh see—"

"but."You interrupt.

"I choose to save her life and protect her future."You said, staring deep into his eyes."I'm sure my teacher wouldn't disagree with that."You finished, a faint smirk forming on your lips.

"But I failed anyway...."You added bitterly."Which is why.... I'll be taking yours in return."You glared at him coldy, your eyes becoming sharp. pointing your sword at his throat.

Instead of trembling nor being scared. a smile formed on his face."....Well then."he chuckled."I won't complain since I got to fight an amusing battle I've longed for."

"..."You stared at him blankly. raising your sword higher, preparing to strike.

"....Hideki."He murmured.".... it's Hideki Hajime."He introduced himself, with a small smile.

"......Goodbye....Hideki."You finally said.

*SLASH*

Your footsteps echoing through the hall way, as you carried Yuri in your arms. a white cloth covered most of her body.

You looked down at her with guilt in your eyes. Your mission was to kill her in the first place.....

Mission accomplished.....?

••••••••••••••••

"Well done Y/n okkotsu."An old man higher up, said behind Shoji Screens.

"it's a relief to know you follow orders, and not disobey them."Said another higher up.

"I thought making you kill a child would prove a worthy test but this has proven much more challenging...I'll have to keep a close eye on you Okkotsu."Said the old man.

"did you expect me to die in the process? you darn old hags."You thought to yourself in annoyance.

"...Whether they be saint or a sinner, I'll give them the taste of steel."You responded coldly.

"....and whether they be an higher title.... I'll eliminate those who harm
those I care for."You said in a threatening tone, you eyes cold and empty.

You turned around slowly walking away without saying another word.

Those mocking eyes, looking down on you. Those condescending faces, showing their superiority.

"They make my blood boil..."You growled under your breath, walking faster, through gradually getting slower.

Dark colds covered the sky, the trees rustling with the wind, thunder roared loudly throughout the sky.

it seems it was going to rain. You looked up,watching as drops of water fall on to your face.

your thoughts drifted to one particular face.

Yuri...

She didn't deserve what happened to her. She wasn't a villain. She didn't know anything  She was just a kid.

She didn't deserve such fate. She could've been a strong jujutsu sorcerer...

You failed to noticed, a tear running down your cheek.

suddenly, a black umbrella appeared, blocking the rain falling on you. You turned your head, only met with purple orbs.

"Mustard leaf?."inumaki asked, his eyes and tone filled with worry.

Anyone could've mistaken that tear to be a rain drop falling, but Inumaki knew better.

He didn't know what happened in your mission, but he saw the look on your face. that sad expression that he hated to see on your face.

"..Toge..?"You called out. your voice was shaky, but Inumaki heard it.

"It's raining...why are you out here?."You forced a smile on your face to not make him worry.

He didn't respond, just held your umbrella over you. the cold rain hitting him didn't bother him.

"You're getting soaked... You're gonna get a fever...—" 

He wrapped his arm around your shoulders, pulling you into his embrace, letting go of the umbrella. 

Of course his actions shocked you. though a hug from him is what you needed the most right now.

"Salmon cod roe...'Don't cry...' tuna mayo...'i'm here'..."He said softly.

Another tear fell down your cheek, along with a quiet sob escaping your mouth. You quickly turned your head into his chest, crying quietly as he rubbed your back soothingly.

Toge was always the one who finds you in your miserable state, and never hesitates to pull you out of it.

His warm hug instantly comforted you. you leaned forward, resting your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. you both remained silent, listening to the sounds of the rain filling the air. the two of you stayed in silence, soaking wet from the rain as they fell on you.

A real smile made it's way up on your face. Inumaki was a really kind person, caring for others even if he doesn't show it all that often.

You slowly pulled away from him, standing straight, wiping the last stray tears on your cheeks with your sleeves. You glanced up at him before giving him a soft smile.

"Thank you...toge. I feel much better now."You spoke softly, your smile growing brighter.

"Though we're both soaked in the rain...."You chuckled.

A smile appeared on inumaki's face, behind his turtleneck. he was just gald you all better know.

Though he really wished he could say some comforting words other than rice-ball ingredients.

Though, for you. it doesn't matter one bit that the only sweet nothings inumaki can whisper in your ear are rice-ball ingredients.

They say actions speak louder than words.

"....mpmh."You smiled softly, before tip-toeing towards Inumaki, giving him a quick peck on his left cheek which resulted in Inumaki's face reddening considerably.

A sly smirk formed on your lips."take that as my payment. heheh."With that you turned around, leaving a stunned blushing inumaki behind, his hands placed on his burning cheeks.

"Yuri's alive..."You said in your head with a warm smile."She's alive...in our hearts."

—Later that day...

inumaki stared out the window smiling widely to himself. Feeling brighter than usual.

"...hey Maki he's been like that for a while now... should we call a doctor?."Panda said, looking at inumaki with concern.

"leave him be."Maki replied.

-A/n

Hey y'all 😭 I missed y'all 😭
sorry for the long update busy with school work and all😭
and thank you all for being patient<3

The next chapter also might take long to update with school and studies and all.

Though thank you guys for being so patient for an update❤️

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥: IMPOSTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.4K 40
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
285K 12.9K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
851K 33.6K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
250K 24K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...