Chapter 13 | IMPOSTER

The sun shinning brightly, The wind blowing gently, It was a calm morning.

You and maki stood far from each other, holding wooden weapons for training.

She was wearing her usual training attire which is a, a purple tracksuit a black jersey with tan shorts over her leggings. 

You were wearing your own training attire which is a, a white tracksuit that has grey stripes running down the sleeves, with grey shorts over your leggings.

She raised her wooden spear in preparation as she got ready to attack you.

Unusually, you were also using a wooden spear today. You always used a katana or a sword, a change of weapon to match each of your fighting style.

In response to her actions, You raise your wooden spear as well.

She thrust forward, trying to hit you, but you moved aside. You dodged her attacks by using the wooden spear you were holding. 

Your spears clashed against each others,  She had her wooden spear at a close distance as she aimed a kick at you. However, You quickly jumped up onto your feet, avoiding it.

You swung your wooden stick at her side making her stumble back. Before she could regain her balance, You brought the stick down on her shoulder causing her to fall to the ground.

Her spear was on the floor next to her, yours pointing at her face.

"I win."You smiled proudly.

Inumaki held up sign with your face."Tuna mayo."

"Y/n wins!!"Panda announced.

"Not bad."Maki said as she accepted your hand, pulling her up from the ground.

"Back at ya."You chuckled."Though I'm still not used to using a spear."You added.

"You'll get used to it eventually."Maki replied.

"Yo! whatcha ya guys doing?."A voice from a distance called out. You all turned your heads, and saw gojo waving as he walks towards you guys.

"Satoru."

"just training like usual."You replied.

"I see. good work."He looked around, seeing only you second-years were here.

"Where are the first-years?."Gojo asked.

"They're out shopping."Maki answered.

"They should be back soon..."Panda added.

"Good, it's only you guys."Gojo said.

"hm?."

"You guys were assigned on a mission."He explained.

"Y/n. Maki. Toge, and panda. you four were assigned to investigate a neighborhood that's apparently had been experiencing paranormal activities."

"All of us?"You said surprised.

"To investigate a neighborhood?"

"Something bout this is fishy...."

"And Y/n, you were highly recommended for this mission...so whether you like it or not, you're going."

"I was highly recommended?."You murmured suspiciously.

"Are those paranormal activities not...normal?."Panda questioned.

"...."

"It depends on the situation...but it would explain the increased number of disappearances and strange phenomena."Gojo replied.