Chapter 3 | THE SUPPOSED DECEASED

"where are they?."You said looking for your missing DVDS.

"guess I'll go look in the basement."

The basement is where you usually go to whenever you're bored, and watch movies there since there's a TV and a couch  there as well.

Now walking down the stairs, down the stairs. You paused hearing the TV was on. was someone watching?

But it was already night time. and the others were at their dorms. and besides this basement wasn't really known to them. You only found out about this basement when gojo told you about it.

*THUD!*

"NOT WHILE I'M DRINKING!."

"Then don't drink!."

Satoru? and who? you didn't recognize the first voice, but you definitely recognize the second one.

It sounded like satoru was down there with someone. it sounded like a boy. was he getting punched in there?

You definitely need an explanation from satoru.

"am I really getting stronger with this?."

"You're doing great keep it up."

Walking closer, you saw the lights were on, and a tall figure standing.

"well then I—."Sensing a presence behind, gojo turns around swiftly to find you standing with a puzzled look.

"Oh hey Y/n!."

You shifted your eyes to the boy who was on the floor, his face looks beaten up. you shifted back your eyes at gojo and simply said.

"Explain."

Long story short. the boy was yuji itadori, sukuna's vessel. the first-year that was supposed to be dead.

And has been down here at the basement the whole time, watching movies as training.

"yeah so. Yuji. meet your upperclassmen Y/n okkotsu!, my distant-relative!."Gojo introduced.

"nice to meet you...?"Itadori bow slightly. clearly confused.

"welp. I've gotta run. see ya."Gojo turned around to leave.

"where are you going?."You asked.

"oh just a business trip. well. I'm leaving him in your hands Y/n! I'm counting on you!."and just like that. he walked away.

in other words, you'll be babysitting itadori while he's gone.

yay.

"Yuji... right?."He nodded.

"So you've been down here watching movies, with this cute doll?."You said picking up the sleeping doll.

was It one of principal yaga's cursed corpse?

"I wouldn't call it adorable..."itadori muttered, touching his injured cheek.

"Snore— *pop!* !!."It suddenly, woke up and immediately got the senses to punch whoever was holding it.

"SENPAI LOOK OUT!—"

*Catch*

"a,re?."

Before it's boxing glove fist could hit your face. You blocked it with ease.

"SHE BLOCKED IT EASILY WITHOUT EVEN BLINKING!?!?."Inwardly.

"I see now...it was created to prevent you from sleeping by punching you every now and then."You said observing the cursed corps

*snore*

"ah, it's back to bed. so yuji—."You turned to look at itadori, to only see him staring at you excitedly his eyes sparkling✨✨

"So excited!."
—A cool second-year.

"So excited!."
—A upperclassmen.

You could see it all in his eyes. You just sighed a smile appearing on your face. seriously, who knew you had an adorable underclassmen.

yep. you don't mind looking after this one for a while.

"did sensei taught you how to control your curse energy?."

"well he said I'll be able to by watching movies... but gojo-sensei said that I'm unable to jujutsu..."

"so...what can you do?."

"Punch, kick."

"I see..."

—Minutes Later.

You were observing itadori as he watch movies, the doll between his thighs, sleeping peacefully.

"he's actually learning pretty fast."You sighed proudly through your nose.

"yo."a voice came spoke up from behind, startling you and itadori.

"Sensei."

"Gojo-sensei?!."

Gojo really gotta learn to stop suddenly appearing from behind. he has already done it more than once, yet still you aren't used to it.

Gojo stayed quiet, making you and yuji confused.

"let's get outta here guys."

"Huh?!"

"were going on a filed trip. a high-end jujutsu battle."

"?"

"yuji. I'll teach you about.... domain expansion."Gojo said making your eyes go wide.

"he's already gonna teach yuji about domain expansion?!. isn't it a little too early?."

"ah, also Y/n."Gojo added."this expedition...will be also helpful to you in the future..."

"wha?—."

*Swift*

"yo thanks for waiting."without a warning, gojo teleported you three in the middle of nowhere, standing in the middle of a lake.

holding itadori by his collar lifting him up, and holding you by your waist, also lifting you up to prevent you two from falling in the deep lake he was standing on.

"WHA— WHERE ARE WE?!."Itadori yelled, also caught by surprised when gojo suddenly teleported you three out of nowhere.

"that kid?! he's sukuna's vessel!!"Jogo was caught by surprise, when gojo suddenly teleported away, and teleporting back with sukuna's vessel.

"this place...where?."

"?! and that girl!..Y/n okkotsu!!."

"Y/n okkotsu?."

"a special-grade jujutsu sorcerer. I've fought her before and I must say, I've quite underestimated her. she's stronger than she looks so be careful when you face her...or else."

"You might not even noticed. Your head is already on the palm of her hand."The Man warned.

"hmph. we'll see about that."

"yuji. will be sitting in today's class."Gojo said putting you guys down, manipulating the space around you both so that you two won't sink on the lake. making you both stand in the water.

"MT. FUJI! HIS HEAD IS MT. FUJI!!."

—A/n

I apologize that this one is a bit short but I promise the next one is longer.

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥: DOMAINS