CROSS - DRESSER | BIBLEBUILD...

De BiBu013

boyxboy/ ManXmaN Completed ANOTHER BIBLE BUILD FANFICTION JUST FOR YOU... "I wear clothes that I like... -B... Mai multe

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Ending

Chapter 3

5.8K 265 101
De BiBu013

BUILD'S POV

I look back at the side view mirror once more double checking my appearance because I have an interview today.

Finally, someone answered me after a week of waiting.

I need to hurry up because I'm already late. Because Tong was rushing me to model this cute short before going.

If this company didn't take my reasoning I mean lying, and being late for the interview, I am going to blame him.

Maybe I'm gonna ask him to raise my commission to the company brand that I model.

I check the time on my watch again and I'm already late for 15 minutes.

I hurriedly walk to the shop and look for their manager.

"Excuse me, where can I find Mr. Sumettikul?" I asked politely the first guy I saw after entering the shop.

Nodted

Imagine him having some smudge of dust/greasy oil on his handsome face.

"To your left then take right," he said pointing to the door next to the car.

"Thank you," I said and even bow to him.

Then when I looked around I saw two more guys repairing the cars.

Jeff

Ta_nannakun

That's what they are wearing with a little bit of dirt on their handsome faces. (I'm inner are squealing)

"They don't have any proper uniforms?" I asked myself looking at them weirdly.

Then I walk to the place where the guy told me earlier.

"Even the front door looks weird to me," I said when I saw the sign in front of me.

"No Trespassing, I'm tired of hiding bodies" but when I read it, I'm having goosebumps all over my body.

"What does this mean?" I asked debating myself to knock after reading the sign.

I'm already late but this sign is making me even late, why do they need to put this sign on?

Now I'm complaining about the door sign.

"Who the hell put the sign like this in here," I said hitting my head on the door.

"Me," said the voice behind me.

Now, I'm nervous because I didn't hear anyone walking behind me a while ago.

Is he going to kill me? My inner self wants to run away now.

"Are you going to move?" he asked again now I noticed that my head are still in the front door.

I quickly removed myself from it and bowed.

"I'm sorry," I said and even my voice are shaking because of nervousness.

"Come in," he said and open the door, but I didn't follow him and still looking at the floor.

"Are you gonna stand there all day?" he said sternly.

"Oh yeah, I'm coming" I answered and walked inside too.

When I look at him, he is looking at me like he is going to kill me.

What the hell, why does he look like a villain from the movie?

My hands started to sweat after seeing his face.

"First of all, you are late. Are you really looking for a job or do you just want to mess with someone?" he asked and sat on his office chair.

What a rude person my mind said faking my smile.

"So, did you bite your tongue so that you can't even talk?" he asked being rude to me again.

"I'm sorry for being late because I have an emergency that's why.."

"So when do you want to start?"

He didn't even let me finish answering and now he is asking me when to start.

"So, I'm in just like that?" I asked him in disbelief.

Is this the way he interviewed someone? He didn't even ask me who I am. Does he know me? Now I'm confused about what's happening.

"So what do you want me to ask?" he asked

"Hmmm, my name I think, or my profession?" I answered him not sure about my answer.

"I've read already your application form, so why do I need to repeat asking the same questions again?" he is making me pissed off, why is so rude to me like that.

Does he want me to flip the table now?

"Okie," I said biting my inner lips not to say anything anymore or else I will end up being fired even if I didn't start the job yet.

"Number 1 rule, I hate people being late to their work. 2, you can wear whatever you want to wear. 3. food and accommodation are free 4..."

"No I'm not going to stay in your accommodation" I interrupted him.

"4. No interruption while I'm talking 5. Only when you have an emergency, do you take a free day off. 6. No fighting with your co-employee 7....."

"Boss, Bas, and Job are fighting again" someone came barge into the room interrupting him.

I saw him cracking his neck and poking his inner cheek then grabbing the screwdriver in front of his desk and flipping it like a pen

He looks so hot my mind said.

What the hell did I just say? And why do I need to look at what is he doing?

"Your interview was done, you may go," he told me and then stand up walking to the door.

I followed suit because I don't want to stay there anymore.

Then when we went outside I saw two guys shouting at each other.

I don't want to become nosy about them but I'm already there. So I walked slowly to hear what they are fighting for.

"Let's break up," said the taller guy.

"Okey, then fine with me," said the smaller one.

Are couples allowed in here? Being curious as fuck I listen more to their arguments. And the guy, now I forgot to ask his name.

I don't know if he is the owner or just a manager here.

"I told you already, don't bring your problems in here" he shouted at them.

And the other guys that I saw before just laughed at them.

"If that's what you want then let's break up. I'm so done with your jealousy" said the smaller guy again and walked away.

"Come back here," said the taller guy again.

"Don't mind them, and just go. They are just like that. Breaking up and being together again at night" said the guy next to me. The first guy I saw here.

Let me know your opinion about this chapter, please...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2M 52.8K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
592K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
34.1K 4K 37
𝑱𝑲- 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝑱𝑰𝑴𝑰𝑵 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏! 𝑱𝑴- 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚?? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕�...
107K 3.7K 28
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- "I may...