Inside The Devil | M.yg × P.j...

By Quintana_Harrow

"Your life is worthless, but I'll take it anyway." A deathly fraught and mysteries surround the life of the y... More

Prologue
Chapter One: The Whisperers
I
II
III
IV
V
Chapter 2: Something's Wrong With Patient 666
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
Chapter 3: The Start Of Chaos
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
Chapter 4: Terrors Of The Night
II
III
Chapter 5: The Exorcist
Final Chapter
⚠️Error⚠️

I

70 5 1
By Quintana_Harrow

Yoongi crouched on the ground. Murmuring and whispering incoherent words to himself.

In the painful silence, he heard the footsteps of big feet pattering at the end of the hall. Walking closer and closer in his direction. He could hear his heavy breathing. He can sense the sweatiness of his palms, the jittering of his hand, and the slight twitch of his fingers out of nervousness he tries to hide by wiping the sweat of an undeniable fear. Yoongi can read his thoughts, his legible mind whispering to his ear. He's coming for him, for a reason he thought he hasn't known. So he remains sat, expecting his wide shadow to emerge from the door, pretending to not notice the giant hand clutching the lock, opening it as quietly as he could.

His form stood behind his back, his gaze blazing on his tiny body knelt on the floor like an abandoned cat.

"You must be delighted after what you did and no one took a serious penalty for it..." The man behind him spoke. His teeth gritted together, holding back the anger he knows he had no control and any moment will explode into a bloody scream of his futile intention. He's swaddled with heat, blinded by his desire to kill and put everything on end. Dr. Kim barely remembers who he is, nor does he notice the title on his chest—or who he once called by people. He'd forgotten everything at once. The name he'd shaped for almost half of his life crippled for just a single flap of a bat's wings.

"You might be lucky for having people defending you. You might have got away from them but you will never get away from me... Or any of your disgusting devils," he seethed. Dr. Kim slowly reached for the knife behind his back, his eyes not leaving the boy.

A malevolent smirk cracks at the corner of Min Yoongi's mouth. A venomous gaze and subtle breath tied with his malefic mind. He grazed his tip on the cold rough ground, dragging it in a circle.

"I thought we were friends, but it looks like I can never trust anyone at this place... Not even humans..." He muttered, his voice was calm and held no emotion.

He now drags his fingers downwards, going up to the right, aligning the line to the left leisurely. A star in the middle of a circle, creating a pentagram. He stares lovingly at it, with a bitter smile on his face of a betrayal that stinks up his nose. Yoongi felt wrath froth through his body.

"I ain't no friends to devils."

Dr. Kim retorted, pulling the knife behind his back to lunch an attack. He darts toward the boy, gripping the weapon in his hand firmly, the sharp end pointing forward ready to dig a hole in someone's nerves. However— as quick as a cheetah, he didn't see the fist awaiting his approach and he was sent back and thrown against the wall like a feeble puppy.

Dr. Kim groaned in agony. The knife lay on the ground, staring at him contemptuously, and if it has a mouth it had probably cursed him already for how much a sloth he is. His vision started to blur. He couldn't move in pain, he was freezing.

A shadow dashed in the corner of his peripheral vision. Before his mind processed the image, Yoongi leaped at his face. His slimmed hand wrapped around his long neck, lifting him from the ground. The knife shone starkly in his hand and a horrifying smile spreads across his face. His long filthy nails drilled into his skin.

Baleful laughter invades Dr. Kim's ears, a shriek titter that grates behind his skull. "Are you done, Dr. Kim?" Yoongi asked, his head wouldn't stop moving, forcing the other to look into his unsettling white eyes.

Dr. Kim couldn't think of anything but the worst for him. He knows where this is going, if the boy would ever let go of him and let him live—are something impossible and far from a chance to be given. Maybe a person will come, but Dr. Kim knew what they would find when they arrived.

"Why would you even do that? Are you out of your mind?" Yoongi asked again, his face set in a frown, his expression saying the worries he has but his eyes can't hide the malice.

"Now I am forced to do it..." He looks at the knife he's holding, showing remorse but Dr. Kim knew they were fake. He looks back to Dr. Kim, an unusual grin slitting on his lips. "You don't want to be friends with me? Well, I don't want to be friends with you too, son of a bitch!" He slashed the knife on Dr. Kim's throat, and his body fell to the hard floor, headless. Blood leaking from his neck, ponding around his cold body.

Yoongi lifts the head, staring back at his dead eyes. Dr. Kim's face was frozen in shock.

A deep unearthly voice boomed from his throat. "See you there, hell shit. Happy killing."

____

He curled onto the floor and hugged his knees closer to his chest. Light sobs pushed their way out the corner of his lips. Seokjin felt miserable as though a broken glass. The shattered pieces of his soul were cluttered on the ground awaiting them to pick themselves up and fix into their original form. But like that broken glass, they can never be fixed nor do they will look the same as it was before it was destroyed.

He can't accept the death of Kim nor does he believe everything that his eyes witnessed in that fucking insane hour. It's all just a nightmare, it should be.

Tears won't stop falling. Seokjin had gone numb from all the crying, and yearning. His voice had given up on the heavyweight on his chest — however, the tears yet aren't tired running and racing down his cheeks. If there is something on his chest, it's a pure grudge. Not just to the person who kills his friend, but also to himself.

If he believes Dr. Kim at the very start, are things wouldn't go this far? Or things will remain as it is bound by their fate? Maybe they will still die. Maybe, this is still going to be their end game—but maybe if he just believed. Maybe if he saw it sooner. Maybe if they didn't argue, maybe if he didn't defend that monster—then maybe things wouldn't turn out like this. If he didn't let himself become a stupid soft-hearted capybara, then maybe that devil is the one dead right now, and not his best friend.

..., not the man he dreamed of having to speed his worthless life with. The man he wished to hold in his arms when the night is cold and cruel. The man he wants to share hugs and kisses with.

Maybe... Maybe if he just told Dr. Kim that time when he still got the chance—how much he likes him and loves him, more than just a brother. And how much he fancied him. Then maybe he wouldn't feel like shit right now. Maybe he won't feel like a beaten crow, drowning in remorse for things he should have done sooner when there was still time for him. Then maybe he got to tell him ‘I love you’ before he died.

All those maybes and what-ifs pivoted his mind. It's driving him mad. The questions he knew even in which hole he looks—the answers seem to have no intention to show themselves. Nevertheless, Seokjin whims for a response to his unspoken whys even when it means searching for a silver coin on a hill of stones.

"Do you believe us now?" A deep voice asked, followed by the person sliding down beside him. Taehyung felt the knife digging deeper into his chest as he looks at the indescribable look on Seokjin's face. He looks dry, weary, and has a face of a dead leaf. Taehyung can see the immeasurable pain in his eyes, the ache of every tear that spilled.

Seokjin ignored his question. He's drained. All he wants right now is silence and for that boy's head to be chopped off, and have his skull as a decoration on his wall, so that his mind will be put at ease and he no longer holds the blades of grief in his bare hands whenever he stares dearly at it in the morning with a mug of hot coffee in his hand and breathing the fresh air of satisfaction.

All for a head-to-head.

His sleek black leather shoes clomped against the marble floor; the rhythmic steps of his foot rippled through the great halls and fell into their attention. Dr. Park stood in front of them, a giant shadow looming over their small forms. Taehyung's pupils dilated slowly as he stared up at him with one fixed, stony gaze, followed by a deep sigh.

"I'll go, find a priest. We can no longer handle Yoongi and if we don't do something sooner, things are only going worse. Let's not wait that one of us—or any of the people in this hospital get hurt," said Dr. Park. Seokjin sniggers at his statement.

"Aren't things already worst?" He stares back at him with wet bloodshot eyes. He stood up, alarming the other guy, causing Taehyung to stand up as well. His expression remains stoic, glaring down at the shorter man.

"What's the point of finding a priest? You said it already, we can't handle him—if we professionals can't handle a young boy then how can a stupid priest going to pull through it?" Seokjin asked, his tone taunting as though to provoke him. "Those idiots can't do anything about it, they're useless as their book. If you really want to end this all, then let's end that boy's life. As easy as that."

Dr. Park's muscles grew intense. Anger curled hot and unstoppable in his gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn him from the inside out. He pushed Seokjin vigorously. "Don't. You. Dare." He gritted his teeth, giving him a threatening look, the same look Seokjin gave at Namjoon when he said the same exact words.

Seokjin had enough. His emotions stumbled through bleeding words, screaming vehemently, "STOP PROTECTING THAT MONSTER, PARK!  HE KILLED MY BEST FRIEND IN THE CRUELEST WAY SO HE DESERVES TO BE KILLED TOO IN A MOST PAINFUL DEATH HIS MIND WILL REMEMBER THE PAIN TO HIS GRAVE!!!"

"I DON'T CARE!!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF HE KILLED YOUR BEST FRIEND! YOUR MOTHER! YOUR FATHER! YOUR WHOLE FAMILY OR YOU!" Dr. Park snapped back.

"I love Yoongi and I won't let anyone, especially you hurt him..."

Seokjin looked at him in disbelief, shaking his head unbelievably at the words that slip Dr. Park's mouth. Dr. Park glance at Taehyung and saw the disappointed look on the younger's face. He feels the immediate remorse eating his inside like toxic maggots slowly devouring his flesh.

Seokjin pushed him aggressively back. Tears streaming down his face and sobs took on uncontrollable symphony. "YOU ARE SO FUCKING INSENSITIVE, PARK! YOU ARE SO FUCKING SELFISH! SOMEONE ALREADY DIED ALL BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID LOVE!!!" Seokjin managed to shout between occasional sobs. His voice cracked, screeching like distorted audio from an old cassette.

"You are right, I am selfish. I'm selfish because I love. And trust me, Dr. Kim, I can be the most heartless man in the world for the man I love. I am ready to do the worst for the ‘frivolous love’ you called."

"....And no, it's not a threat, that's a promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.7K 36
You might have millions of fans, a family and friends but you can still feel alone in this world. The youngest member Jeongguk is going through a rou...
1.6M 106K 96
Book 1 ssugasexual: i'm so bored, help #lonely #needsalife #dumbshit #boring #hungry #nofood #sadlife - [texting mostly;] ☹ All rights reserved. Copy...
98.4K 4.7K 61
19-year-old Yoongi never once believed himself to be a very significant person. What happens when a series of coincidences near his 20th birthday beg...
8.4K 410 21
I hate the way you control my every move, the way you make me long for you even though you've done the worst to me. You use me just for blood but why...