ONESHOTS || KTH ||

actually_aquarius

Pêoplê s@y , " Wh@t yøü sèè is wh@t yøü gēt.... " " Àñd I ç@ñ sëë yøú .... " " Døês th@t mé@ñ ...... yøû @r... Еще

Secretary Kim
Sequel : Secretary Kim
Extraordinary
Stalking
Obsessed Idol
You're Next
Found You
Sequel : Found You
Nerdy Love
Late Night Party
Tragic Smile
Mission 099
Again
Dare To Hurt Her
Love Me Like I Do
Marry Me Or Else
Sincerely Mine
War For Your Love
Stuck With Me
Keeping You Beside Me
Love Of Tomorrow
Losing Game
Walking Disaster
Red String
Gone
선생님
Antiquated
First Love
Private Property
Right Path
Until Death Do Us Apart
Letters
Villainess
Self Love
Heart Of A Saint , Life Of A Sinner
Awaited Love
Hymn Of Death
Now It Begins
Eternal Soul
Candy Kisses
Never Again
Years Between Us
From Here To Eternity
Unspoken Words
Tears Of Sorrow
White Lies
Touch Of Soul
Anything For You , Love
Unforgettable Past
Bloomin'
Match Made In Hell
Reporting : Love
When The World Finally Stops
Author Of One's Own Romance
Be Still My Heart
Silent Revelation
The Girl He Never Saw
Betrothed Love

Sequel : Love me like I do

1.6K 82 7
actually_aquarius

Y/N

I looked at the mirror . The reflection shows me . An upgraded version of last me . Previous Y/N was always struggling to con someone for her and her team members daily basis. Saying I love you ' s to every boy who had fallen for her outer beauty . For her alluring charm.  Doing random things to make them fall in love with her.  And when she finds out there is nothing left with him , simply breaking their relationship as a perfect gold digger. 

That was my previous life .

But now everything has changed . Was it for good ? Don't know . Maybe.  Now she has everything under her feet.  Now she is a billion worth girl.  She is the wife of almighty
Kim Taehyung . The king of business world and she is his one and only Queen. His world. 

I walked towards the wardrobe . Seeing it , remained me again the richness in my life .  The wardrobe is filled with a lot of branded clothes. Last time I had to pretend to be in love with someone to receive this type of branded clothes but everything is here . I just have to wish it. 

It's been 8 months that me and my husband living as a real couple.  8 months since he revealed his dark and dirty secrets. 

Flashback

I am being pressed against his chest when Taehyung said about his secrets . How he got married to someone he didn't knew.  How she cheated on him with his business rival. How Taehyung met me . How he killed his wife , Kim Da Eun and
Lee Jae kyung . How much he loves me . Everything .

I don't know what I am feeling right now . Should I cry because he is obsessed with me ? Or should I call police because he had killed 2 humans even though they had committed something they wouldn't have ?
I don't know what I have to felt right now .

Or should I be happy that everything belongs to him will be mine and as a bonus I will get a super hot husband who is obsessed with me ?
Maybe that will be the perfect feeling I should have feel right now. 

I don't know who my parents are . I was brought up in a orphanage even before I knew anything about the outer world . They said that I was kept on the orphanage door covered in a baby blue blanket . They didn't know who brought me there.  So I assumed that they , my parents didn't wanted me.  Or maybe I was an illegitimate .

I didn't received any kind of love from the orphanage. They treated me the same way they treated other orphans . But I carved for something beyond care .
AFFECTION . ACT OF LOVE . That was what I want . That was what I need. 

After attaining 18 , I walked out of the place once was my shelter.  With the help of scholarships I studied at the well known college in Seoul.  I was envious of the students who studied there.  They had a perfect family, shelter which they can call home . While I did all the work to feed my growling stomach. 

From there I knew if we have money we can live the way we want.  So I dropped out of the college to do illegal stuff to earn a lot of money.  Starting from pickpocketing.  Couple of times I visited police station for pickpocketing.  There I met my current team members . My friends .
That was the start of a new Y/N . A well known con artist.

Through this illegal job , I received a good living , good three meals , branded clothes . But something was bothering my heart . LOVE . That's something I didn't receive from anyone.  Yes . I acted as girlfriend for many.  But maybe they had already knew that I was a gold digger or something so they didn't loved me like the person in front of me , who is currently telling how much he loves me .

Maybe I should live with him .

Present

I walked towards the bathroom where I had kept the pregnancy test . I took the stick in my hand. Two lines .

The bathroom door burst open revealing Taehyung. 

The head maid said that you're being sick . I had noticed it before . I had already called our family doctor.  She will be here in few minutes . I must have took a leave . Do you feel uneasy any-

Taehyung.  He walked towards me . Talking the pregnancy stick in his hands. He didn't spoke anything. After sometime he looked at me . His eyes are wet , I can assume that he is going to cry anytime soon .

Are we - His voice cracked . Are we really going to have a mini us ? I nodded.

He hugged me tightly.

Thank you . I love you . He said kissing my head . He carry me from there to our bedroom. Making me sit on the bed.  He kneeled in front me saying the things he will do when our child will born .

I looked at his face . He is extremely happy . Anyone can tell while looking at his face . His face is glowing like a thousand volts bulb .

I don't know what I'm feeling right now . I have a foreign feeling in my heart . I can't even express it in my words . I am going to be a mother.  Mother of my own flesh and blood.

I wonder what my biological mother would have felt it when she get to know that she had conceiving me . I wonder whether I had a father . If I had one what must have felt him when he knew that he had going to be father .

But I can imagine it was not a pleasant experience for them .

But my baby is going to be a happy one . He / She has a loving father . And a good mother ? I wonder will I be a good mother ?

I will . I have to .

Are we going to be a happy family ? Which I had always envious of ?

It's not like I'm in love with your father . And it's also not like I'm going to run away with you from your father . It's not like I can even if I try .

The entire house is surrounded by well specialist body guards and maids . It's not like I can leave from here without being caught by them .

Even though I'm not being in love with him.  His love for me didn't even slightly changed from before.  He is still obsessed with me .

But if I tried I can love him right ?

I can .

If I tried I can obsess with him, right ?

I can .

And now I am .

If I didn't obsessed with him then how can we say , Love Me Like I Do ?

THE END

You are the knife and I turn inside myself . That is , my dear , LOVE .

________________________________________

The sequel was requested by jiminsjammies1

✿ Hope you like it .

Thank you (๑♡⌓♡๑)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

43 6 6
Hello There Beautiful Reader, Thanks for dropping by! :) This is purely based on the writer's (oh, that's me!) imagination. PLEASE DON'T COPY, PASTE...
1.9K 102 14
collection of one-shots/drabbles to make your heart flutter. warnings not mentioned. contains mature content. ►𝙗𝙩𝙨 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙�...
57.3K 1K 8
"the love that can not be described in words" this is my first bts one shot, and i really hope u enjoy it and some of these are going to be very long...
1.5K 110 5
A collection of Taekook Oneshots written by yours truly. Each has a different genre/vibe, so feel free to scroll around and see which ones you like...