π‡πžπšπ«π­π›πžπšπ­ || 𝐕𝐀𝐨�...

By mxhakkim

Yoongi is head over heels for his long term boyfriend, Jungkook. Both are united since school days. Jungkook... More

Introduction
1- I'll never leave youβœ”οΈ
2- You're luckyβœ”οΈ
3- Marriage?βœ”οΈ
4- I'd rather dieβœ”οΈ
5- Let's meet themβœ”οΈ
6 -Tell himβœ”οΈ
7- You said you won't let goβœ”οΈ
8 -YOONGI!?βœ”οΈ
9 -You're leaving, are you not?βœ”οΈ

7 -Who's he?βœ”οΈ

294 12 2
By mxhakkim

"What's up, baby?" And Jungkook knew, it's gonna be some bad shit.

"What you want?" Jungkook snapped and opened his locker, putting his bag in and getting some of his books, glasses and a case with him.

"Aye, rude enough? 'Sup with your loser boyfriend? Isn't he treating you well?" Minjae smirked after finishing his sentence. Ew gross. The thought of Minjae grossed Jungkook out.

"He's not like you, piece of crap. You better watch your mouth the next time you talk to me." Jungkook sassed and glared at the boy in front of him. He leaned more towards Jungkook.

"Well, you'll like this mouth around yours, won't you?" Minjae tried to kiss Jungkook but luckily, got pulled by the collar by someone.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" A manly voice growled and pushed Minjae aside.

"Shorty, stay away." Minjae glared angrily at which showed that he was definitely pissed off.

"Plus I don't think I've seen you around. You a newbie? Well then, it'd be much better to jump on you." Minjae smirked. By the 'Jump', he meant beating the boy that was in front of him.

"And not like you actually have the guts to do that. Now get the hell out of here before I punch you right on the nose." The boy growled and Minjae rolled his eyes. He turned to Jungkook and smiled,

"I'll see you later, kook. Remember I love you!" Crazy psychos. Jungkook is already so fed up of boys & girls thirsting over him like crazy. Like bro- he knows he's the most handsome, talented, pretty and what not? But have patience, y'all. Why attacking the poor boy out of nowhere?

Jungkook sighed in relief and looked at the boy in front of him. He looked shorter than Jungkook and he even was. Though, Jungkook wouldn't lie but the boy looked cute enough to melt his heart with the smile he had on his face.

"Thanks for saving me. Mr-?" Jungkook stopped as he didn't know the whole identity of the boy.

"Choi. Choi Beomgyu." The said boy smiled and bowed.

"Oh, nice to meet you Beomgyu. I really appreciate what you did. Thankyou." Jungkook smiled.

And here we are. Knowing Jeon Jungkook is the most sweetest on the whole damn planet. Not even planet, but in the universe too. In galaxies. And what not?

I'm great ikr.

"It's actually fine, I should've helped." Beomgyu smiled and Jungkook was about to say something when the bell rang. They smiled at each other, ofc they wanted to talk more but they had to go.

"Soo bye Jungkook? I guess that's your name? Plus you're my senior, so I should call you hyung, hyung."

"Yeah. How'd you know?" Jungkook asked as he thought Beomgyu was a new student but he actually knew stuff. "My friend told me about you. He said you're such a nice person. So- Well I gotta go. Bye hyung."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Bye Beomgyu. Have a great day." And same did Beomgyu.

Jungkook was going into his class when his eyes captured an unfamiliar personality.

You know who it gon' be💅

Yet he ignored and just went forward to attend the class he had.

"Oh hey Jungkook!" Yugyeom yelled and Jungkook looked at him, flashing him a small grin.

"Yo, 'Sup?" Jungkook asked and urged Yugyeom to move away as he was about to sit on the seat next to him.

"What do I say? I've been not well." Yugyeom said and looked away, looking upset. Jungkook snapped his head at Yugyeom's direction.

"Why? What happened?" Jungkook asked and Yugyeom looked at him,

"What do you mean by 'What happened'? Don't tell me you didn't see the chief guest for today's function." Yugyeom said in a hurry as he just couldn't wait spill stuff to Jungkook.

"Actually I didn't. I didn't even know the school's having a chief guest for the function." Jungkook said in confusion and Yugyeom spoke,

"Well you see, I don't know whoever the hell that is but he is hella hot like bro. He's tall, handsome, dark and what not? Damn- though he looked older but he's so so-"

"It's a he?" Jungkook asked as he literally paid no, literally no attention to Yugyeom's words. His heart's literally conjusted for hi one and only boyfriend- Min Yoongi.

"Yepppp! Plus you'll really get to see him, and just see yourself fainting."

"Okay let me stop you right there bro- I love my Yoongi hyung so much for that." Jungkook said and Yugyeom rolled his eyes playfully.

"Okay okay, you Bunny Boy. But I'm really gonna die. I wonder how his voice would be and how he'll look- Ow!" Yugyeom ow-ed when he felt a flick on his head.

"Shut up Yugyeom! Duh you're such a simp- I'm gonna disown you if you keep on doing that, this Bunny Boy ain't scared of you." Jungkook said.

Duh, fear the double bunny y'all.

"Okay everyone! Settle down on your seats and submit the assignment those were assigned to you all." A middle-aged man said, and everyone proceeded to go and submit their works. Jungkook ofc the first.

Apart from his beauty and godly-features (ain't that obvious) Jungkook was always a bright-minded student with so many abilities. His skills are enough to make anyone get impressed. Teachers were too so much impressed and fascinated by his skills & concepts. Dance, music, studies, he had everything fall for him.

"Everyone, everyone gather up in the auditorium. Function's about to start!" A senior came, and it didn't take the students a second to ignore what the teacher was saying and just rushed out of the classroom.

Yugyeom was beyond excited and Jungkook wasn't having any of it. Tho he was just giggling and all but he really wanted to be alone rather than being in a whole big function with a hell lotta people.

Jungkook and Yugyeom were down in the auditorium already as they took their seats.

"Yeomie, this is soo crowded!" Jungkook pouted, looking at all the people just pushing each other, some even getting into normal fights, and one Junior even fell onto Yugyeom, earning a slap from Yugyeom.

"Don't worry, they'll get settle on their seats soon. You relax, bunny." Yugyeom said and ruffled Jungkook's hairs, making Jungkook huff in anger. He took 30 whole minutes to make his fluffy brown locks to look stable but these people just can't keep their hands to themselves.

And just after everyone were settled and the Dean made a few announcements, the same man Jungkook saw in the hallways before was here, on the stage.

Oh. My. God.

Girls & boys, both were swooning over the man infront of them. Tho, he didn't look of older but he did dress much maturely. To be honest, Jungkook was mesmerized by the features and beauty of the older.

The man was tall, even taller than Jungkook. He had dark-brown hairs, styled in a side line. He had wore a black suit with shoes those were shining. His skin resembled honey under the sunlight. Eyes shaped as an almond. The whole man was a piece of master-art.

"You might be wondering who he is. Most of you are already aware. I am not going to tell you about him, he himself will." The principal announced and students screamed and yelled, some even hooting.

"Shall we request our chief guest, Mr. Kim Taehyung to come forward?" The principal said, and the yells like 'Yes!', 'Get that hotass man up here', 'Oh my God', 'I just saw a God!' and all.

Taehyung stood up, as firmly and gently as he could and came before the mic. It wasn't like he couldn't hear the people thirsting over him like crazy, he just smiled and went on.

"Good morning everyone." And that's it, the nurses came and took the fainted students with them (I'm kidding).

He had the deepest of voices people would go crazy for.

(Jungkook is gonna kill me)

He began, "As your principal already announced, My name is Kim Taehyung. By profession I'm the Chief executive officer (CEO, duhh) of Kim Corporation."

"What the hell!" Jaehyun yelled at the top of his lungs, "I knew it! I knew he would be a CEO!" Other teens accompanied, "Oh come on, he's not THAT handsome."

"Which is also called the biggest company of South Korea. But I can never, ever in my life could take the credits. I didn't start the company, I didn't build each and every cabinet, I didn't hire the employees and I still don't know about most of our oldest employees." Taehyung stated and the others were listening to him attentively.

"All the credits shall go to My parents- My mom and dad. My all employees and workers. I'm still working to be at a position where I could be counted as one of them too. I'm very proud of my family. My dad, who worked so hard to build this company, and My mom, who worked even harder." He said and looked at two 'known' personalities, his parents and smiled while seeing them looking at him with fondful eyes.

"Me, my name is Kim Taehyung and I'm 25. I was 22, when I was given this huge responsibility. Indeed it was hard, very hard for me to settle in the position and build bonds with my employees. I tried to understand many concepts, I failed at first. But, I tried again, I failed better. And at the end, I'm finally here. I still need to work hard, I still need to be the better of me daily, and yes, I still need to make my parents as well as my own self proud of me." He finished these with a professional yet a heart-stealing smile.

"All these things are enough to overwhelm me that how could I ever deserve all of this? Thanks to all of you. All of our consumers, we are really happy that we can become a part of your lives. That we can provide you comfort by helping you. We all are so thankful of you all. Thankyou." He smiled again and bowed. When he turned back, he saw his mom already being emotional and he took her in his embrace and whispered oh so sweet words in her ears. His dad looked at him and gave him a proudful smile.

People admired the sight.

How thoughtful -Jungkook thought.

Not just Jungkook, but the whole crowd, the department and staff all were so amazed by the CEO's words.

After being the CEO of the biggest company. Not even a single drop of over-confidence or pride could be sensed in his words nor in his eyes. Yet Jungkook, couldn't just believe that he was all sincere, nice and stuff. He hated sugarcoating, he didn't sense it in the speech but was still not ready to admit that the man in front of him was all honest.

The man was very rich indeed. So was Jungkook. People envied Jungkook because of his richness. It wasn't Taehyung's richness that Jungkook admired was being mesmerised by, it was yet something else that he could not just explain in words.

As the speeches and performances finished, all of the students were hell a ready to just jump over the people, especially Taehyung. Lastly he waved and flashed a boxy-smile. Oh so he smiled like that? That was absolutely heartmelting.

Taehyung was indeed suggested to exit from the backside of the school so the students couldn't reach them. But before leaving, he wanted to meet a particular boy he heard about a lot. From the principal, teachers. He decided to wait in the principal's office and politely asked him if it was comfortable to meet him.

"Sure, Mr. Kim. Infact I, myself wanted you to meet him. Kindly wait for a little until he arrives." The principal said and offered Taehyung to sit on his office chair, yet Taehyung denied.

"This office and place is yours, sir. Not mine. Please have a seat."

(UwU)

Soon after, Jungkook was in the office. Yes, Jungkook was confused but just let his thoughts slide off.

He knocked on the door.

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" The principal shouted. Taehyung's eyes on the door.

And there, Jungkook entered. Hands on his back, like a obedient child, he bowed and Taehyung smiled.

"Good morning, sir." Jungkook greeted.

"Greetings to you too, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung smiled and gestured Jungkook to sit down across him. There was obviously space near him but he thought it would make Jungkook uncomfortable.

"How are you doing?" Taehyung asked and was going to through some documents of Jungkook.

"I'm doing great sir. Thank you for ask-king." Taehyung sensed that boy infront of him was uncomfortable, so the he asked the principal to leave.

"We can talk comfortably now, Jungkook. Be comfortable with me. Think of me as a normal friend of yours that you're having a normal conversation with."

Jungkook, was a little nervous. He didn't have a single clue of why he was being called here and all of a sudden, Mr. Kim knew his name too.

"Thankyou sir. But can I please ask why I'm allowed here?"

"Sure. I just wanted to know some things about you, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung said making Jungkook nod.

"So Jungkook, I've heard about your dad. Mr Jeon Taemin?", "Yes sir."

After a normal conversation and knowing things about Jungkook, Taehyung nodded and stood up making Jungkook stand up as well.

"It was brilliant talking to you, Mr. Jeon." Jungkook smiled and bowed.

"You're a really nice student and impressed me alot. Let's meet again, Jungkook." Taehyung said and smiled.

Jungkook returned the smile respectfully, "Thankyou so much sir. And I will look forward meet you again." And there, Jungkook flashed his smile. The smile which people call the most beautiful.
And Taehyung was admiring the smile too.

He chuckled and said, "Cutie." And Jungkook blushed. Lowering his head, he smiled.

For the first time, he felt like the most cute person in the world (That he is)

__________________________________________

Hey readers. I'm finally back. Comeback tho, just yell, pretty girl comin' through~😌💅 (Damn😂)
This is such a long chapter (2416 words tbh), cuz i wanted to make up to you guys for not updating for soo long. I hope you like it as much as I do.

-BunnySpears🦋
Your Author.

-Anneyong. Peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 72.3K 77
In which CEO Jungkook is in love with a student Taehyung. Jungkook is 6 years older than Taehyung and treats him like a baby. This story deals with...
229K 10K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
388K 18.7K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...
290K 13.3K 48
This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having love in his heart for other. Kim Taehyu...