Togetherness

By Veena_A

A beautiful family. They all love each other. They can live and die for each other. Three brothers where each... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
1.Meet the Family
2.Evil Eyes
3.Hidden Enemy
4. Partial Truth
5.In Search Of.....
6.Fireflies
7.Meeting Them
8.Bhaiyu
9.Hard Times
10.Past
12.Home
13.Trouble Calling
14.Fear!
15. Coulrophobia
16.Wrong Decisions
Helloo
17.Hurt
18.Lost
19. Whose Fault?
20.Past And Present
21.Ruhan?

11. Staying Away

1.4K 131 22
By Veena_A

Next update only after 90+ votes and comments!

Early Morning

Mahir was still sitting beside Manik holding his hand,he couldn't sleep.Laksh was sleeping beside Manik hugging him.He needed his bhaiyus presence more than anything.

Bela was sleeping in the couch.Mahir looked at her lovingly, she didn't need to stay back but she did it.

Manik twitched in sleeping whimpering in pain.Mahir immediately moved close to him and carresed his head.

Manik slightly opened his eyes

Man(in pain):B..h..ai

Laksh and Bela to woke up hearing Manik

Lak:Bhaiyu..kyaa huvaa..

And holds Maniks hand.Bela checked Manik and injected a medicine to his iv.Manik calmed and drifted back to sleep.

Mah(worried):Bela..

Bel:He will be fine Mahir..I have given him pain killers..

Laksh was holding Maniks hand tightly with teary eyed.Mahir goes to Laksh and carresed his head

Mah:woo tik hey baccha..

Laksh just nods his head and get out of the bed and wiped his tears and walks out

Mah: Lucky...

Bela holds his hand stops Mahir

Bel:He will be alright Mahir..he just needs some time..

Mahir looked at Laksh and nods his head.

Next Day

Madhavi enters room and sees Rajan caressing a photo frame.She sits on beside him and put a hand on his shoulder.

Mad:Rajan..

He was still looking at the photo frame

Raj:Papa na bhout strict thaa..Always rules..family reputation..but avi..he was always living on his terms..when I followed Papa's path..he choosed his way..I was their for him but still I couldn't go against papa..

Mad:you are a good brother Rajan..you supported him many times.. when he choosed to join army you stood with him because it was his dream..

Raj(chuckles):yeah and when Anu ki baath aayi..he expected me to stand with him..but I didn't.. because I was too much worried about my family reputation..I couldn't accept an orphan as my brother's wife..I supported papa left India forever.. because papa couldn't take the insult..

Mad: Rajan..

Raj:15yrs..15yrs that's the time papa took to forgive avi..but me...I haven't even tried to know his details till papa wanted it..and it was tooo late..my brother was dead..(wiping his tears) and I came to know about it after 7years..it's all my fault madhvi.. and even after that I didn't know about Ruhaan till last year..I didn't know my avi had a son...

Mad:Rajan..we can't change what happened..but we will find Ruhaan..we will do everything that we couldn't do for avi and Anu..

Raj:I hope Madavi we find him before its too late..we just have 3months..if he couldn't find him Avis share will go to the trust..trust me madavi it's not about the money but it's Ruhaans right whatever our family has its Ruhaans.. everything and I want him..

Mad:I know and we will find him..we have 3months..if we could find shekhar then we can definitely find something about Ruhaan..maybe he is protecting our Ruhaan...
(And hugs him through shoulders) you please don't give up..

Rajan smiles slightly and caresses the photo frame..

Malhotra Mansion

Janaki was sitting beside Manik holding his hand.Shekhar was sitting on other side and Mahir was looking at Maniks medicine.Maniks eyes slowly moved and he opened his eyes. Relief filled in all three of them.

Jan:Mannu...

Man(weakly):Mumma...

Janaki cries and hugs him

Man:Mumma.. I'm fine.. pls don't cry..

Mah:Haa Mumma..mannu tik hey abb..

Shekhar caress Maniks head and Manik smiles at him

Man:bhout bhook lag rahi mumma..

Jan:mein abhi kuch laka aathi hu
(I will get you something now)

And goes from their followed by shekhar.

Mahir helps Manik to sit and carresed his head.Manik was looking around

Man:lucky kaha hey
(Where is lucky)

Mah:woo..

Man:Bhai..woo tik hey naa..(worried)he was coming behind me when that blast happened..kahi sooo

Mah:Mannu relax..relax..lucky tik hey..he was here beside all this time..he just went to his room..freshup hona kheliaya...

Manik relaxed hearing it

Man:It just I...

Mah:It's ok Mannu I understand..now you don't worry...

Then Mahir helped Manik to get fresh because his leg was also slightly injured and he needed support.

Lakshs room

Laksh was sitting on floor with his head on the bed while he was staring aimlessly at the cieling.He couldn't forget his bhaiyu lying injured their,no matter how much he tried.Laksh carresed the photo frame in his hand

Lak:It's all because of me..I always lands you in trouble.. college yaa Ghar it's because of me..it's better if I stay away..that's the best thing for you bhaiyu...

And hugs the photo frame close to his heart and cries.

Maniks room

Mah:Mannu..have it na baccha...

Man:Nahiii...nahi chayiya mujhe yeh..aap laka javo yehh..

Mah:Mannu..

Manik opened his mouth to say something but Mahir put s of soup in his mouth.Manik gagged

Jan:Na..naa..don't you dare mannu

Man:Eeww..tasteless..

Mahir again feeds Manik and like this feeds him entire soup

Man(making face):Bhout galath baath hey bhaiya yeh..

Mah:Haa mein jaan thi hu.. medicine bhi kaani hey..no tantrums mannu..

Man:Nahi chahiya.. I'm fine bhai plz..

Before Mahir could answer his phone rings.Mahir looks at his phone

Mah:Mumma..medicine department handle karugi..

Jan: ofcourse..

Man:oo please..no need of Hitler service..I will have it..

Mahir give manik medicine and make him lie down.

Man:Bhai.. Lucky kaha hey...

Jan:woo room mein hey baccha..he is tired.. yesterday was a lot for him..

Manik sighs he just wanted to meet him

Mah:Thum thodi dher Aram Karo..Lucky will come...

Manik sighs and closed his eyes

Mahirs phone was again ringing,he take the call and moved to window

Mah:Hello..

While talking on phone something caught his attention.Laksh was standing near his car and talking with the security.Mahir frowns seeing it goes to them.

               ********

Lak:iss time mein aur kaha jayega... ofcourse college Jaa raha hey..

Sec:sir but we can't let you go..it's strict order

Lak:order from who..

"From me"

Laksh turns back and sees their security lead Khanna their

Lak:I'm going to college..you can follow me..

Kha:Sorry sir..that's not possible..

Lak: Possible hona chahiya..I need to go that's it..

And tries to open the car door but Khanna holds the door not letting him do so

Kha:Sir you have to go inside..you are not going anywhere..

Lak:I told you..you can come with me..

Kha:With a threat like this looming..it's best to stay inside till we find what happened..

Lak:Why don't you understand

Kha:I'm doing my duty..(sternly)you are not going anywhere..if you are not ready to listen..we have our on ways which you won't definitely like..

Laksh bowed his head down,he know Khana and this tone definetly means he is not going out whatever he do the result will be same

Kha:Go inside

"Khanna"

All of them turns back and sees Mahir their.He come towards them

Mah:Ander jaavo Laksh..

Lak:Ander jaavo..

Mah(calmly):you are not going anywhere..

Laksh moved inside.He know their is no point in arguing.After Lakshs,goes Mahir looked at Khanna

Mah(sternly):I completely understand what you were trying to do..but Laksh baccha hey..mera baccha..and I don't allow anyone using that tone on him...I believe you understand what I mean...

Khanna nodes his head and Mahir moves inside.Both Mahir and Khanna knows if situation demanded Khanna will again do it.For Khanna it's his responsibility to protect them and he will do it with his life, that's why Khanna have Mahir Malhotras full belief.

Inside

Laksh was sitting in hall.Mahir comes to him and sits beside him

Mah:Lucky

Lak(lost):Mmm..

Mahir made Laksh look at him

Mah:kya huva..

Lak:kuchh nahi

But Laksh eyes filled with tears

Mah:Lucky don't cry mannu tik hey..your bhaiyu is fine..

Lak:I know..

Mahir wipes Lakshs tears

Mah:then kyu ro Rahi hey baccha..go and meet Mannu..he want to meet you..

Laksh shakes his head

Lak:No...it's Bette if I stay away..

Mah:What!

Lak:meri waja sa sab kuch huva Bhai..I called bhaiyu.. that's why he came without even caring about his security..because I was out without security..he could have died Bhai..

Laksh couldn't complete his words. Mahir hugged him tightly

Mah:baccha it's not your fault..someone is behind us..it could have happened even if you didn't call Manik..

Laksh breaks the hug and wipes his tears.

Lak(pleading):if you could please let me go Bhai..Maybe I can distract my mind..

Mah: Lucky..

Laksh shakes his head that was his answer.His Bhai is not going to let him go out.Laksh went to his room silently.

Mahir looked at Laksh worriedly,he understands Lakshs feeling but he couldn't take the risk,someone is out their waiting for an opportunity.And he is not going to let them get another.

Somewhere

In a dark room,someone is looking at some photos.Those were the photos of Malhotras Manik with injured Manik.

That person smiles eviliy looking at it and stands up and goes to the wall the pics of Malhotras.He carresed Laksh and Maniks pic.

"Ruhaan, Manik Lakshya Ruhann"

And crossed their photo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 962 14
A story of unbreakable and precious bond between two brothers who are not related by blood but connected with heart......
91.3K 3.9K 34
The story of three brothers. Their life friendship, love and everything. Above all it's about the bond that they share. I may take inspiration from m...
150K 10.8K 34
Three brothers who shared nothing but the love they had for each other. A ten year old child who had been abandoned by his own mother. A child who wa...
177K 12K 38
Read & knowšŸ˜‹